Anniversary Dinner

Story Info
Their night out becomes quite a show.
2.7k words
4.61
64.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

Our anniversary was coming up, and I had made reservations for us to go out and eat at our favorite Italian restaurant.

“Come on, Linda, our reservations are at 8:00…we need to go.”

Linda walked into the den, and all I could say was “Wow.” She was dressed in a short black skirt, which really showed off her long legs, and a white silk blouse, with the top few buttons undone. She walked over to me and put her arms around me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I dropped my hands to her ass, squeezing, and then running them under her skirt to caress her soft skin underneath.

She laughed and pulled away, saying, “We don’t have time for that, if we are going to make it to dinner….catch me later.” I reluctantly pulled away, and we headed to the restaurant.

We arrived and we were seated in the back corner, which was a rounded booth, kind of back away from most of the other tables. As she slid into the booth, I saw that she was wearing the little lacy red g-string that she knew I loved so much. She caught me looking, and grinned at me as she said, “And what do you think you’re looking at?

I smiled back and replied, “just enjoying the scenery.” I slid in beside her and gave her leg a soft squeeze. I ordered a bottle of Merlot, and when it arrived, I toasted my wife to celebrate the anniversary. I leaned over and kissed her, and as I did, I dropped my free hand to her leg, and squeezed the smooth skin. As our kiss grew deeper, I slid it a little higher until I was at the bottom edge of her skirt.

She laughed and pushed my hand away, saying, “Not so fast… we have to have our dinner first, and removed my hand.

The waiter returned and poured another glass of wine for each of us, and as he left, I pulled Linda closer for another kiss. My hand returned to her thigh, and I moved it higher again, to the edge of her skirt. She didn’t stop me this time, so I boldly moved it higher, under the edge of the skirt, and since it was so short, my hand was soon as high as it could go. “You better stop,” she said…”don’t start something you can’t finish.”

I whispered to her, “don’t worry about me…just sit there and be quiet.”

She gave me that sexy smile of hers, and as my hand moved, she helped me out by uncrossing her legs. I kissed her even deeper, and she moved her legs a bit wider apart, and my fingers quickly felt the lacy fabric of the re g-string. I moved my fingers against the front of the fabric, softly at first, and then increasing the pressure. She leaned closer to me and whispered, “What are you trying to do..get me turned on or something?”

I replied, “Yeah..something,” and ran my hand up and down the front of her panties. I could tell that her breathing was getting a bit heavier, and I got an idea.

I whispered in her ear, “You know what would really be a turn-on…why don’t you take off your panties.”

She pulled back away from me for a moment, looked into my eyes and said, “You know something…you are crazy,” and took another drink of her wine. Before I could say anything else, the waiter returned and we ordered our dinner. When he left, Linda drank the last bit of wine from her glass, and said, “I’ve got to go to the ladies room…why don’t you order another bottle of wine? I’ll be right back.” I stood up to let her out, and gave her ass a squeeze as she walked away. She smiled at me over her shoulder and disappeared around the corner. I sat back down, and when the waiter returned, I ordered another bottle. He poured us each another glass just as Linda got back to the table. I stood to let her back in. The waiter left, and I slide back in beside Linda, who immediately took a long sip from her glass.

“You know, if I’m not careful, you might get me drunk or something. And by the way, I’ve got something for you.” She opened her hand, and dropped the red panties on the table in front of me, causing me to feel an immediate stirring below my belt.

I looked at her, smiling, and said, “I can’t believe you actually did it.” She gave me that ultra-sexy smile of hers, and reached down and pulled up the bottom of her skirt, immediately revealing the smooth, shaven area between her legs. I felt myself getting a bit harder as she pulled her skirt down and leaned over and put her soft lips against mine, quickly snaking her tongue into my mouth. I set down my wine glass and dropped my hand into her lap. It was quickly under her skirt, and my fingers were soon running over her smooth lips. She immediately parted her legs allowing me better access, and as my middle finger ran over her slit, I could feel her lips part, and it wasn’t but a few strokes until she was quite wet. Her breathing had increased considerably, and as we kissed, I felt her hand move to my lap, and she began to squeeze my ever-hardening bulge.

We were both startled as the waiter’s voice said, “We’re running a little slow tonight…I’m sorry but your dinner will take a little bit longer than expected.” We looked at each other and laughed, knowing we had been busted, and I turned to face the waiter, he was trying to hide a smile, and he definitely had noticed the panties on the table.

“That’s OK,” I said…”take your time.” He walked away, and I’m sure he was on his way to the back to tell all the other workers, but we were both so hot, I didn’t even care. I whispered to Linda, “Well, I guess he got a free show, and he definitely knows what kind of panties you wear…that is, when you wear them.” She smiled and then really surprised me when she undid the top button on her blouse, and reached under it and did that thing that all females can do, and males don’t see how they do it, and took off her bra and dropped it into her purse.

I could immediately see her hard nipples through the silky material, and could see the beginning of the swell of her soft breasts. I looked into her eyes and said, “You know, if you undid one more button, I could really get a great look at your tits.” She raised her eyebrows, but played along, and quickly undid the next button, and then even the next. The blouse was unbuttoned almost all the way to her waist, and as I looked in disbelief, but approval, she pulled one side of the blouse to the side, enabling me to see her entire breast, and amazement at how long and hard her nipples were. I had never seen them like that before, so it was obvious she was enjoying herself.

She covered her breasts again and softly said, “Are you happy now?” and took a long drink of her wine.

I leaned in and kissed her, replying, “very, very happy,” and moved my hand back between her legs. She did not hesitate in parting her legs, and my fingers were quickly stroking her smooth lips. I slipped one finger, and then another inside of her, and slowly began to move in and out, letting my thumb run over her ever-hardening clit. As my strokes got a little quicker, she leaned her head back against the seat and closed her eyes. I watched intently as her chest rose and fell, as her breathing got heavier and heavier. Her legs spread wider and wider – she obviously didn’t care if anyone saw now or not. I wanted to lean over and lick her breasts, but thought that would be carrying the show a little too far, and would be too easy for others to see.

I was brought back to my attention when I heard a soft moan coming from Linda. Her eyes had opened slightly and had that faraway look in them. She moaned again and knowing that she was close, I picked up the tempo of my fingers. She began to push herself against my hand, harder and harder, then she moaned a little louder and I felt the flow of her juices covering my fingers and hand. Her hips bucked a few times and I kept stroking her, intensely at first, and then slowing as her orgasm began to subside. When she finally opened her eyes again, I moved my hand from between her legs, and looked into her eyes as I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked off her juices. She gave me a lazy smile and sat up a little straighter, then leaned over and kissed me, whispering, “That felt soooooooo good, hon. I think I’ll leave my panties off more often.”

As she spoke, her hand had moved to my lap and was covering and squeezing the bulge that was still there. She squeezed it a couple of times, and then gave me her famous evil look. She grinned, and her hand went to the zipper of my slacks. It quickly was down, and her hand slipped inside my pants and rubbed my erection through my boxers. A moment later, her hand searched for the opening of the material, and quickly pulled my stiff penis out through the hole. She began to slowly stroke it and whispered, “It looks like someone is a little excited.”

That was an understatement, and I leaned my head back to watch her hand, and also to make sure no one could see what she was doing. She leaned to me and kissed me as her hand caressed my erection, up and down, up and down. We both looked down at the same time as a big drop of precum appeared on the head. Linda took her finger and scooped it up, then looked into my eyes as she put her finger in her mouth and sucked in. I knew if she continued, I wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer. I think she knew it too as her hand moved back to my penis, and started stroking a little bit faster. I could feel that familiar feeling and whispered to her, “You better stop, or we are going to have a big mess.”

She looked at me with fake surprise and replied, “Whatever do you mean?” and increased her speed again.

It felt so good, and I didn’t want her to stop. My breathing was definitely heavier, and I said, “I’m about to come.” Linda quickly grabbed the cloth napkin and draped it over my penis just in time, as I felt the first spurt of come shoot out. She kept up her pace, and another shot came out, then another and another. The napkin was getting soaked with come, and Linda kept stroking, slowing the pace bit by bit, until I was done. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, then opened them again and watched as Linda began to clean me up with the napkin. When she was finished, she squeezed my shrinking penis, and one more drop came out. She wiped it off with her finger, then put her finger in her mouth and licked it off. She reached down and stuffed my penis back into my pants and zipped them up, just as the waiter returned to our table with our food.

When he had finished serving us, Linda said to him “Would you mind bringing me another napkin...this one got a little messed up.” She grinned at me as the waiter left and dropped her hand to my lap and gave me a little squeeze, then put her lips on mine and gave me a soft kiss. “I can hardly wait for desert,” she whispered, as the waiter returned with her napkin.

We must have finished our dinner in record time…we were both ready to get out of there. Throughout the dinner, Linda would get my attention by shifting in her seat so that I could see up her skirt, and “accidentally” letting her blouse fall open so that I could see her tits and hard nipples. I was soon hard again, and as we finished our last glass of wine, I kissed her and said, “I think it’s time for us to get out of here.”

She reached into my lap to rub the bulge there and said, “I think you’re right...I’m ready for desert.” The waiter brought us our check; I quickly paid, then slid out of the booth and reached out my hand to help Linda out. As she slid over to the end, her legs unintentionally (or intentionally) spread wide, and I could see that her smooth lips were quite damp. I slipped my arm around her as we headed toward the door, and I could tell that she was getting quite the looks, with her short skirt, and her blouse still unbuttoned enough so that anyone who wanted could get a bit of a look.

I dropped my hand to her butt and whispered, “You know every body is looking at you, don’t you? I love that they are looking, but I’m the one who gets to take you home.”

Linda whispered back, “I know...it kind of gets me excited knowing people are looking, but hey, let them look all they want.”

We were quickly to our car, and as we got in and closed the door, Linda had already slid over next to me, and her hand was in my lap. As I began to pull out of the parking lot, she already had my zipper down, and was soon stroking my erection. I looked over and kissed her, and said, “Why don’t you take off your blouse – you are barely wearing it anyway.” She smiled and her hands went quickly to the last couple of buttons, and she pulled it apart, exposing her wonderful tits. She tossed the blouse to the back seat, then ran her hands over her breasts, and let her fingers tease her hard nipples. I looked over and said, “What about the skirt?” She needed no more encouragement, and it was quickly unzipped, slipped off, and tossed to the back seat as well.

She leaned over to me and said, “I just realized that I left my panties on the table…well, I guess the waiter gets an extra tip.” I laughed as she scooted down and took my hardness into her soft, wet mouth. As she began to use her tongue on me, I reached over to rub her exposed butt, caressing the soft skin, then reaching lower to slip a finger into the wetness between her legs. She began to bob her head faster and faster, and with her talented mouth, I knew I could not last long.

She ran her tongue around and around and over the head, and that pushed me over the edge. I groaned and said, “here it comes,” as she dropped her head down and took my penis deep into her mouth. I shot out over and over again, and as my finger continued to work over her clit, she was soon moaning as well as she began to come, pushing back against my hand as her mouth continued its magic as well.

After a couple of minutes it seemed, we both had regained our normal breathing, and she sat back up, smiled that sexy smile, and leaned over and kissed my lips. “Thank you for a wonderful anniversary, hon. I love you so much.”

I grinned at her, my eyes looking over her naked body, and said, “Who said it was over?” as she snuggled up next to me as we made our way home.

mpat
mpat
17 Followers