Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers

Amongst her self-indulgent euphoria, Peta was aware of Lyna. She heard her sob and frankly, thought it was funny. Caught in this situation, a normal woman would've tried to pry her husband's lips from the foreign pussy they tasted. But no, her Asian just stood there -- paralyzed. She short stubby legs -- albeit quivering -- were stuck to the ground. Peta watched Lyna watching Mike and confirmed to herself that her friend was utterly passive. She was weak. Her husband was slipping away from her and she did nothing proactive about it. That was completely laughable and just justified Peta stealing her away from him. If Lyna wasn't going to do anything, why did she deserve to even have as a lover? Peta was setting things right by putting all the Lyna's of the world in their place.

After experiencing a mini -- but pleasurable -- orgasm, the brunette sweetly told her lover to stay put, while she hopped off the bed and stood -- fully nude - in front of her clothed best friend. In this present situation, it became known just how unlikely they were as close mates. Peta towered over Lyna! Not only that, their body language were at polar ends. The brunette was proud, confident, her back completely straight, her sizable chest pushed outwards. The raven haired woman, by contrast, was quivering, frightened, unstable in stature and in mental state.

Of course, the taller, dominant woman picked up on this and was going to run with it. "Awww, you gonna cry? Hmm? Is that it? You should cry like the little girl you are." Peta began to stroke her tortured friend's hair. "Let it all out Lyna. Let it all out."

"I'm not a little girl," Lyna mustered, trying to show some bravery in the midst of this bullying and infantilizing treatment.

Peta's voice went high pitched and goofy, as if she was talking to a baby. "You are. A poor little girl. Only little girls ball their eyes out. So just do it. Cry for me. Shed a little tear. Or two. Or three. That's it. Cry. Just cry little girl. C'mon just..."

Having enough of this harassment, Lyna winded up to strike her. Peta was quick on her feet though. "Oh no dear..." she uttered. She caught her forearm just above the wrist and twisted the entire limb downwards. Not only was she pressuring her wrist, but Lyna's shoulder was discomforted as well too.

"Ow, ow...you're hurting me..." she moaned, her feet dancing on the floor in an odd way to cope with the pain.

Peta did let go of Lyna, leaving her Asian best friend to clutch her aching wrist with her free arm. She looked down at it while nursing it. Then she pouted up at a smirking Peta. It was her former friend's dominant display and her realization of her own helplessness through it all that had her emotion finally showed through. Her nose tingled.

"Awwww...finally going to let the waterworks run, huh?" Peta taunted while watching Peta's face scrunch up and her eyes begin to sparkly. "Go ahead honey. Go ahead and cry. I won't hold it against you..."

It was at this moment that Lyna broke down. First, her legs quivered. Then, she just sunk down onto her knees. Tears flowed freely from her dark pupils, effectively ruining her eye makeup.

Thoroughly satisfied with herself, Peta lowered herself to her level. "Aww, poor baby...see, doesn't it feel better to let it all out?"

"Why....?" Lyna pitifully asked with a sniffle and tears lining her cheeks.

"I told you. You're a weak, pathetic little girl. And little girls don't get real men. Mmhmm, that's how it works. You need to accept it. By the way..." she slid Lyna's wedding ring off the crying woman's finger "...you won't be needing this anymore. Because your marriage is over, honey. It ran its course and now it's finished. I'm going to make him happier than you ever could as his new wife. Maybe we'll even use this ring for the wedding!"

Then she examined the gold band. "On second thought, maybe not. It's nice and all, but Mikey's going to get me a new one -- a better one. Aren't you, Mikey?"

"Anything you want, babe," the cheating man replied, a smile on his face.

"What were you going to give her for today anyways?" Peta curiously asked.

"A ring...it's in the top dresser drawer underneath the boxers," Mike calmly replied. He had no reservations about going along with his new lover in front of wife whom he supposedly cared for.

The brunette rose and walked over to the dresser. Sure enough, a tiny little box was hidden beneath a pair of his underwear. "Oh wow....pretty!" She knelt back down and showed the purple jewelled band to Lyna. "Gorgeous, ain't it?"

She then took it out of the case and circled both rings between her fingers. "What do you say, Lyne? Maybe I should get them resized and turned into a couple of piercings. I think they would look great on my cunt." Then she placed the two over her areolas. "Or maybe one on each nipple so when Mike is worshipping my perfect tits he has something to play. Wouldn't that be a kick in the cunt?" She cackled.

"You're a monster..." Lyna accused through heavy tears.

"Mmmm...maybe," Peta amusingly responded, "I'll be the sexiest monster there ever was though. Way better than your stanky ass anyways. There's no way he's going near you no matter what you pulled." She paused. "That does remind me though..."

She retrieved Lyna's lingerie bag. Then she pulled out a slinky black negligee from it. "Ooooooo, cute!!!" she cheerfully commented. She put the transparent to her body as if she trying it on for size. It clearly looked like midget's clothing on her. "Gotta admit, you do have good taste, Lyna...in picking stuff that suits other people anyways. You definitely don't have the body to pull this off...clothes like this are women, not little girls...no dress up for you today."

Lyna at this point was caught on her own tears and couldn't offer a verbal response. How could she? Peta had dominated her physically and now was dismantling her with her words. She died a little inside with every little swipe the brunette had for her.

"And by the way, Mikey told me of your hopes to finally conceive a child tonight..." Peta shook her head and smiled, "...well, that's not going to happen either, sweetie. The only baby making that'll be happening tonight is between me and him. It just makes more sense that way! I mean, think about it. A strong hunk of a man mixing with a weakling of a girl like you? No, that won't do. He needs a strong woman to give him the baby he deserves."

She paused to survey Lyna. The heartbreak on her face was quite visible. Having a baby with Mike meant a lot to her and here Peta was taking that away from her. Not only that, but she was taking her place! She was going to have her baby!!

"But don't worry, Lyna baby. I'll make sure you have a front row seat for when the magic does happen. Don't go anywhere now..."

Peta intended to get up, but she stopped herself part of the way. She look at the nightie in her hand and then at her former best friend. "Actually...on second thought..." Then she began ripping the garment. It was an easy task just because it was so thin. She was ruthless with it.

Lyna looked on in horror. "Wh-what are you doing?"

"Just a little insurance babe," she said, dropping the torn dress on the ground save for two sizable pieces. "Children can't be trusted to do what they're told."

Then, she forcibly dragged a weakened Lyna over to the dressers. She slipped a piece of cloth around one wrist and then tied it a handle on the furniture piece. Lyna sighed heavily and kept her head down through the entire ordeal. She was too beaten to resist even this. Peta repeated the action with the other hand so that Lyna sat with her arms tied above her.

Peta grabbed Lyna's chin and lifted her face. Eye contact became a point of authority for Peta. One could tell a lot of things just by looking into another's eyes. Right now the vindictive jezebel saw defeat in her female foe. Moreover, by commanding eye contact, Peta was also forcing compliance out the heartbroken girl.

"Now then my dearest best friend in the whole wide world, you are going to sit here and watch as magic happens before your pretty little Asian eyes." Peta let go of her face and then patted her cheek. "So just stick around."

The brunette climbed back on the bed along with Mike. She instructed him to sit with his back to his wife while she then sat her cunt onto his penis. She wrapped her arms around his neck and upper back, and soon the two were rocking back and forth rather rabidly.

For those first few moments, Peta's hazel pupils were not visible. She had her lids shut and her face buried in his shoulder and neck. One hand was on his head and the other was draped around his back. She nestled kisses along his skin.

She opened her eyes and focussed her vision ahead. "You watching Lyne?"

The raven haired Asian looked pitiful. A third party would've lamented her situation. Restrained, cruelly forced to take in this wicked site. What monsters were capable of this?

In that moment, Peta began to think about what was running through Lyna's head. A sick smile curled her lips as she toyed with prospect that perhaps, deep down, she enjoyed it. Perhaps her friend was getting turned on by watch the two of them mate. In her mind Lyna finally recognized her inadequacy as a lover to Mike and acknowledged how much more apt Peta was. Perhaps she had awakened some sick aversion to seeing her husband with women who could actually give her what she herself couldn't. Wouldn't that be hilarious: Lyna as a bona fide cuckquean?!

An examination of Lyna's mind didn't see any of that, however. Apart from the pain in her arms, she felt nothing. She was numb. Peta reduced her to this. She saw her best friend ride her husband, but she didn't react with horror, anger, or fear. She even stopped crying. In that moment, she recognized that she was beaten. One could ask why she didn't fight for her man, but it ran down to the fact that she couldn't anymore. She was emotionally spent. Her tears drained, her strength depleted, her spirit crushed. Her senses took in the sights and sounds in front of her, but she couldn't put much meaning to it. She was no longer invested in the affair. It was as though she was in a mindless trance -- a running theme for the day.

A fair amount of time later it was time for Mike to scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he shouted. Then, Peta felt his sperm ooze out of his penis and into her hole. And just like that, the deed was done.

Peta got off the bed and leisurely strolled over to the restrained Lyna. She was floating...on top of the world one could say. Lyna looked up at her and Peta noted the glassy, faraway look in her dark pupils. The lights were on, but nobody was home.

"Hey! Hey!!" snapped her fingers in front of her. "You with me, you Asian cunt?!"

She put her hands on her thighs as if to frame the area she wanted the poor girl to focus on. "See that? In nine short months this cum-filled cunt is going to push out a beautiful boy or girl." And indeed, Mike's spunk was quite visible. It was practically dripping out of her. "Savour it -- visually of course -- because," she scooped a finger of the white stuff into her mouth, "mmm, this is the closest you're going to get to it ever again."

She continued her oration to the unresponsive girl who moved her vision from the leaky cunt to the smirking face of the woman who possessed it. "Hmm, it's sad, isn't it? I've denied you everything: his cum, his dick, his baby, a shot at a happy life, the perfect marriage...all in a day's works. Crazy, isn't it? Hmm." She cackled and then turned around. Lyna watched as her heel covered feet lifted themselves back in the bed.

Peta spread out her body called Mike with a finger. He hovered above her kissing her breasts, her taut midriff, and just above her vaginal region -- all in sequence. From here he slotted himself into her for yet another sex round. Lyna's vision was of those heels as well as her husband's naked ass, moving to and fro. She sat there until both parties on her bed exploded on orgasm and then collapsed down. They cuddled each other, avidly making out with Peta occasionally sneaking a glance to Lyna. The two eventually did sleep in each other's arms, spent from hours and hours of sex. Lyna also found a way to sleep even in her position.

This was short lived though as an undetermined time later, she was awoken by a harsh primal scream. Peta and Mike had gone at it again and the female was in the midst of another orgasm. Lyna fell back asleep, but the new lovers were still going at that time.

The next time Lyna opened her eyes, it was morning and she could feel someone working at her bonds. It was Mike, wearing only a pair of jeans. His bare chest was in plain sight of her.

"Oh, you're awake," he said. "Peta says you have to go."

Lyna looked at his eyes. He spoke that with such apathy, like she was a stranger and not the woman he loved for so many years. How could someone do that? His eyes lacked the same feeling as his words.

She rose to her feet and he spoke some more while she massaged her aching wrists and arms. "I would say it's nothing personal, Lyne, but it is. You don't do it for me anymore...you never did. Peta showed me a whole new world: one that's full of sex and pleasure I didn't know existed...one that you couldn't show me."

When the two of them reached the middle of the main foyer, Mike's mistress was standing there amongst the vase shards. She wore only her lacy panties from yesterday and one of her new lover's dress shirts. "Peta wants to say bye."

The two French kissed in front of the mute Asian before she was transferred over to the brunette. She slid her arm around her shorter former friend and took a stroll with her.

"Lyna, Lyna, Lyna...my best friend...my bride....this is it for you, hun. I'm sorry to stay my dear child this is where you go. Momma and daddy are going to be doing a heckuva lotta screwing today and that's no place for a little girl."

"But don't worry, you might not be staying here anymore, but neither will we be for much longer. We're gonna move away -- buy a way bigger and better house -- not this Barbie playhouse you have him living in. After all, we deserve the greatest fortune, don't we?" She chuckled. Lyna was still unresponsive. She hadn't spoken a word since last night. "And as for you, you'll make it all happen! See, you're going to sign whatever papers we send to you so we can get hitched. And don't worry about your things, I'll make sure you get them...if I feel like it anyways."

By this time, they had reached the front door. Peta opened it and easily ushered Lyna outside -- naturally.

"And in case you didn't get it yesterday, I hope you don't blame me in all this. This is all on you. This is all on your pathetic girl body and you thinking that you actually belonged with a real man like that. No, men like Mike are reserved for real women."

"Oh, and Lyna...Happy Anniversary!" she said, the view of the mute, motionless Asian woman gradually becoming obstructed as the door shut on her.

While Lyna found herself standing on the outside -- until yesterday evening -- of what had been her life, Peta turned back to Mike and strolled on over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled in close, her naked breasts pressing against his body.

"God, I love how you talk to her like that!" he said.

"Mmmmm, I know," she cooed. "Now....where were we?" They kissed. It was an embrace of sweet victory on her part. Mike lifted her up and cradled her up the stairs.

Epilogue

The period following this episode featured much soul searching and counseling for the pretty Asian. Lyna and her whole family naturally distanced themselves from Mike and Peta. Even the trio's mutual friends sided with the heartbroken woman. They tried to get some answers from the new lovers but to no avail.

As for the evil couple themselves, Peta and Mike were perfectly content living as just the two of them. They moved away and started their own life. Their wedding was rather minimalistic and consisted only of a chapel setting with few spectators. Mike's divorce to Lyna went through uncontested and painlessly, allowing the new marriage with Peta to occur without quarrel. There were pictures and Peta made sure to send a copy of them to Lyna's mother's house. A look through those images would have produced a very pregnant bride and a stiff in the pants groom.

Lyna did end up finding love again, but she was very cautious in doing so. Learning to trust another man was a very difficult process. Her mate was a step down from Mike, but then again, all men were - well, Lyna believed that up until their anniversary.

Mike and Peta wound up very happy. They brought a new face into the world -- a beautiful little girl named Jessie (short for Jezebel). Peta embraced motherhood. She would pass all her knowledge about getting what you want onto young Jessie. Having Mike around kept the desire to be around hunky guys alive in the girl as well.

As for the couple themselves, they both had a high sex drive. They fucked at least once day. That was the way hot couples had to do it. They practically forgot about Lyna, but occasionally Peta thought of her while they fucked. She especially remembered her during their own one year anniversary as spouses. If Mike could see her face while he ploughed her from behind, he'd notice a very devious smirk creep onto her face as she thought about her former best friend and the time she rip her husband away from her on her anniversary. Yes, she was the best anniversary gift.

PerilEyes
PerilEyes
547 Followers