Anniversary in Rome

Story Info
A vacation my husband I I will never forget.
3.9k words
4.26
79.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
251 Followers

We were married ten years ago when we were both 20 years old, but our love and physical desire for each other is still fresh and has never been stronger. John and I were born and raised in the deep south in upper middle class families. We both had the same ingrained discriminatory attitudes and never associated with anyone other than similar white friends. Our business success and financially sound families allowed us to maintain the personal separation of cultures.

We both decided that we would go to Italy to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Going alone, we were having the time of our lives. It was our third day in Rome that we were far out in the country, getting away from the tourists and relaxing. On a small dirt road in front of an old abandoned cottage we found the perfect spot to take pictures of each other with our new digital camera. We both took a few of each other leaning against a fence. It was becoming somewhat romantic, alone in this beautiful place posing for each other.

Our privacy was interrupted by an older man passing by. John was concerned that we were on his property. He could speak English very well and said a friend owned the cottage and would not mind us taking some pictures. Also, he said that he was good with cameras and insisted on taking some pictures for the "American Tourists." He did. It kind of broke my sexy romantic mood. But all in all it was still a great day.

Later that afternoon John had the pictures developed at a one-hour shop. Looking at them I couldn't believe it. There were the pictures I had shot and there were a couple pictures the stranger had taken. They were of me and I must admit I looked great. I was wearing white shorts extenuating my long smooth legs. But the stranger had also snapped off a quick one I hadn't seen. It made me blush. He was quite the photographer and had caught the essence of my sexuality.

I was leaning down with my face turned to the side. My legs made wonderful flowing lines that moved your eye right to my loose blouse. My breasts were virtually exposed. Deep shadows highlighted their fullness and my sassy lace bra barely covered my nipples. I was red in the face knowing a strange man had seen me this way.

Sensing my embarrassment John poked his nose around to see what I was getting red about. My husband's mouth dropped and he turned an even deeper shade of red. "O my gosh, I can not believe he took that! Barbara, you are so sexy!" That was all she was able to utter for a minute or two. All the while we both just stared at me in the picture. John broke the silence telling me how beautiful I was, like a 1950's movie star. I asked him, "But doesn't it bother you that a stranger saw me this way?"

John told me That I should be proud of my beauty and he didn't mind that a strange man saw me like this. He even added that he would love some more sexy pictures of me. I know I blushed again and said I could never intentionally pose like that in front of any camera.

Thinking about sexy pictures of me sent John and I over the edge and we made love like little bunnies that night. I was so excited that I gave John an incredible long slow sucking asking him to finish in my mouth. I don't really enjoy this, but it was something he had asked for several times. When he finished, he completely exploded several blasts into my throat. I guess I was not the only one who was turned on by the photo incident.

The next day we continued our back country drive. The Italian countryside was remarkable but John asked me to pose for some more sexy shots. I said no but the idea was proving exciting to me as well. Stopping in a small village for lunch, my husband once again brought the subject up. He asked me - actually begged me to take a couple sexy, semi revealing pictures. I told John I was too embarrassed but said with my clothes on I would try a couple "semi" sexy ones.

Back on the road my mind raced with all the shots he would potentially take of me. Maybe I would lean against a tree, arms stretched upward with my back arched. Or maybe I would get on a grassy field on all fours - exposing some cleavage, smiling at the camera. We found the same cottage we were at yesterday, a spot just off the road and my adventure as a playboy model was about to begin.

I was wearing a light cotton sun dress that came about thigh length, certainly not one a Playboy model would wear. No hose because of the warm weather and no heels. My panties and bra were delicate, thin because to the heat, but practical styles. Sexiest part was that the dress buttoned all the way down the front. I tried to loosened up and was doing all I was asked in many poses. Even with my clothes on, for me these were hot pictures. All the bending twisting I had to do highlighted a different part of my body.

John bent me over leaning against a fence. He said the cotton fabric slid against my ass making a perfect heart shape. And my long naked legs made it more sexual than I could imagine. We straightened up as a car approached and stopped next to ours. I was surprised when out came the same gentleman who had taken our pictures the other day.

We made a little small talk - he was very friendly, easy going and had a great sense of humor. He also gave us his business card stating he was a professional photographer. Indeed he was, the pictures he took yesterday were incredible. John even recognized his name from a gallery we were at earlier in the week. His name was Dante Abramo and he was dressed in a white dress shirt, tweed jacket and expensive slacks. He shoes were Bally and his behavior was that of a perfect gentleman.

He very elegantly complemented me on my "bellezze naturali" (natural beauty), and how "bello" (beautiful) I would photograph. He said he had to take some more pictures of me. He would do it at no charge -- for his "visitatori americani" (American Visitors). I blushed and said I was flattered but couldn't. With both Dante and my husbands encouragement and ardent persuasion I gave in.

Dante suggested a more secluded and beautiful spot just a little further off the main road. The secluded description sounded good to me so off we went. It was a heavily wooded area with various lighting through the trees. The first shots were of my face. He took care, fussing with my hair, massaging my shoulders and relaxing me. Little by little I was warming up to Dante. A large digital memory card later he had me posing like a trained model. He encouraged me to pose in slightly more sexual postures. I was definitely getting a little anxious, wondering how my husband was reacting. Looking at John and his sparkling eyes, broad grin I know he was in heaven.

Dante had me sit on an old tree stump, legs spread, leaning forward with hands on my knees. I smiled apprehensively at the camera. Dante snapped a few shots paused, and asked me to undo the top buttons of my dress. A quick "I couldn't" came from voice but not my true mind-set.

Dante was very charming and told me to relax and enjoy "my beauty." I was persistent and did not want to go further. John did not want this to end and intervened. My husband knelt in front of me and caressed my cheek. Kissing me warmly he told me that he loved me and how exciting this was. He also added we were on a different continent and would not get a chance like this often. We had a fantastically professional photographer and the perfect setting. We would have pictures to look back on in years to come.

John could tell I was giving in so he slowly unbuttoned my top two buttons just exposing a little cleavage of my 34C breasts. Stepping away from me, the camera clicked. The tension was high. I was stiff and appeared frozen.

Ever charming Dante worked his magic and got me to warm up again. He had me lean back causing my breasts to protrude. He had me lean forward and got up close pointing the lens down the open dress. Dante paused again, and then asked me to continue unbuttoning my dress. I am not sure whose heart was beating louder, mine or my husband's. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and looked up at both men. I was frightened, overwhelmed and apprehensive.

With trembling fingers I began unbuttoning. One reason I was so resistant is that I had on a very sheer bra. My nipples would be plainly visible. For the first time in my life I was allowing a man other than my husband to look at my breasts. Pictures were being taken and little by little more of my body was being exposed. Into the summer air emerged my shoulders, my slender arms and tummy. Then with a little wiggle my dress cascaded down to the grass covered ground and I stood in only my bra and panties.

Dante got a little intense now. He had me stretch my arms above my head. I was looking right into his persuasive eyes and seemed to become more comfortable. Click, Click. Then as though I were invisible he asked me to take my bra off and show him my breasts -- "donna per l'uomo" woman to man!

It was as if I was under his magic charm. I did not even think about my husband, I felt beautiful and wanted to expose myself. I relaxed and with grace and confidence found deep in my soul, I removed my bra. Then he told me to caress my breasts, imagining it were his hands exploring my body. He appeared to instruct me to make love to him through the lens.

As we continued with various poses with me in many positions, I felt totally at ease. My pale blue panties soon came off and every picture became increasingly erotic. I only sensed the camera and my aspiration of complete femininity. Dante softly commented how beautiful my breasts were shaped, how erect my nipples had become and how wonderful my ass was shaped, perfect for the camera. Revealed to the camera were my bodies most intimate parts. Revealed to me was a wild sexuality I had not known that I possessed. As the pictures were continually taken I drifted into a sexual paradise.

Dante set his camera down, pulled me to him and kissed me. It was not passionate, but more like a friend or uncle. He thanked me for giving my body to his camera. Then he said that we were finished. I had a difficult time recovering my senses and coming back from what had become a sexual high. Getting dressed, I wondered what had happened to me emotionally and physically.

That evening the three of us shared a long typically Italian dinner and a couple bottles of rich red wine. All a little stoned we were escorted just a few miles away to his studio where he developed the pictures he had taken today. With all the pictures spread out on a table Dante stated how impressed he was with the results and that he wanted me for an important project he was doing for an expanding Roman Gallery. He said it involved a couple other models and some nudity. He also said it would take only one afternoon and he would pay her $1000.

John interrupted and said that we didn't need the money. Dante laughed and said it would be coming from the Gallery and told him that Barbara should ask for $5000.00. I was a little tipsy and snuggled into Johns arms. My husband gave me a warm kiss and without asking me said, "She would love to do it." Stunned, I had to admit that the idea was very exciting and I am happy John took the lead and made the decision for me.

Chapter Two

My husband and I arrived just after noon at Dante's studio. His studio was elaborately set up and looked like it was the streets of ancient Rome. John talked with Dante while I was escorted by his female assistant into a dressing room. She had me remove all of my clothing, including my underwear and put on a Roman Toga and sandles. Since it completely covered all of me I had no reason to complain or question, as it was to be a scene in ancient Rome.

As I walked out I noticed the looseness of the toga. It was very sheer as light shined fully through it and it opened in several places as I moved. My body was exposed in various places with each movement I made. I considered returning to the dressing room but was called by both Dante and John. I came over and gave John a loving kiss and he told me how excited he was. He said the Dante promised us a set of prints after the project was completed.

Just then the door opened to another dressing room. My jaw dropped. In togas just like mine emerged two men - black men. They were about 25 years old, more than six feet tall, over 200 pounds of muscle and sculpted. Their skin was so black it shined. Where in the world did two Italian black men come from? In all my life I had never even talked to black men and now I was about to be photographed with two handsome black studs with all of us wearing nearly nothing. I wondered what was John thinking now? Looking at my husband, I saw a smile and look of excitement. He blew me a kiss and mouthed the words, "I love you. Have fun." I guess he was comfortable with what was about to happen. Did he know about this surprise for me?

The session started with the lights going out except for a couple soft spot lights. The mood was incredible. The shots were very artistic. The other two models bodies and mine were carefully posed in elongated elegant, seperate positions. The lines their bodies made and the shadows cast against the Roman back drop were stunning. The strength and darkness of the masculine male bodies contrasting with my pale white skin and demure feminine frame added an unusual twist to the photographs.

As the posing progressed, the men's contact with my body intensified. A casual graze turned into a firm grasp. Dante told the men to hold me up above their head with their black hands visible all over my exposed, naked white ass and back. The touching was not just left to the men either. My hands had plenty of contact sliding over their hairless chests and rippling abs.

I was now posed standing tightly between the two of them; with my tits pressed into one man's chest. The other was behind me with his cock, separated only by thin fabric, pressed into my lower back. It was like a white meat sandwich on dark bread. I was the meat!

I turned to see if John was watching, struggling with jealousy or being intensely turned on. The erection he had filling his pants answered most of my questions. The astonished expression on his face answered the remaining questions I had in my mind.

Thank god they decided it was time for a break. I was becoming so wet I could feel fluids running down my inner thighs. I slipped out to the dressing room and tried to clean up and dry off.

I put on a robe over my toga and went back to my husband. As I approached I wondered how John would respond. I said, "I'm so sorry - I was just a little overwhelmed with the experience."

John smiled, handed me a cold glass of water and said, "Don't be preposterous. Your feelings are natural; no woman could help but be turned on in a situation like that one. In fact your beauty and sexuality turned me on too."

I was surprised and asked, "Seeing me with those men turned you on?"

My husband responded, "I have no idea why - but yes it did. Relax enjoy your feelings and have a little enjoyment. You know you have now and will always have my unconditional love."

With that, the break was over and Dante returned to the camera calling me and the two men back to the set. What was John thinking telling me to have "enjoyment" with these guys? His hormones must have taken control. Oh well what could happen. We all had clothes on even if it was flimsy.

After the break things heated right back up. I was posed standing inside a Roman arch. My arms were stretched upward and out to my sides with a shiny chain. My butt was pressed back against a column. The black guys mirrored each other at my sides each with a hand on my hip. My toga was taught, exposing the sides of my tits to just past my nipples.

As the series of pictures were taken, both men glided their hands up my body, slowed at my chest, and firmly cupped my breasts through the sheer toga. My eyes fluttered and my mouth opened taking in a quick breath. As my lungs filled, my nipples became erect in their hands. My entire body tightening from their unyielding caress; I leaned back against the column as four black hands groped my suspended body.

That series of pictures with me in the arch was completed. I was unchained and turned to face one of the models as Dante changed the soft to direct lighting. The second man was positioned tightly behind me with his chest against my back. I was sandwiched between the two men. The man behind me let me know he had a huge erection as he pressed it into the cheeks of my ass. I arched my back and pushed back, massaging the dick behind me. In front of me, my other studio lover opened the single tie of my toga. Pulling it up and off my arms, he let it drop to the floor.

My god I was now naked. I had four sets of male eyes on me, one being my husband. I was no longer the sweet, virginal wife, but a woman in the most erotic situation of her life. There was no reasoning or even thinking, I was reacting as an animal, a bitch in heat. As best I could, between quick breaths, I disrobed the man facing me. For the first time I got a clear look at his dick. It was thick, uncut and bent to the side. I have never seen anything that black -- and it was rapidly increasing in size.

Dantes camera worked overtime. However any pretense of an artistic photo shoot was gone. I was confused and my stomach was in knots. I seem caught in a surrealistic cloud. Everything slowed as I rubbed back against the cock pressing into my ass and grasped the mammoth erection in front of me with both hands. I half expected my husband to yell out for it to stop, but he remained silent.

The man in front of me gently took me by my hips and pulled me to him. The man behind me reached around me, cupping my breasts and pulled me back to him. It was almost like they embraced. My panting small white body bonded to these powerful black strangers. Then in a moment forever etched in my mind, I kissed the man in front of me. Our lips meet with passion. Passion not shared by models - this was a kiss shared by lovers.

Reaching out with the wonder of a child I stroked his massive cock. First it was a tender exploration taking in the slick texture. Then as he grew in the warmth of my hand I stroked him with lust. As I fixated on this new black toy, the model behind me disrobed and was now rubbing his cock across my ass. His hands squeezed my tits and continued rubbing his black cock against my little white butt.

My pussy is lavishly adorned with thick folds and I watched as the man in front of me spread it open. With the purple tip of his dick he teased my pussy, stroking my wet labia, spreading my fluids. He ran it over and through the folds but did not penetrate. I saw him open my cunt - exposing my inflated clit to the cool outside air. This sensation caused me to breath in short and quick gasps. Then with a couple spurts of hot precum running into my cunt and coating my clit I convulsed into orgasm. I had not even been penetrated, but they gave me an orgasm most women only imagine.

I wiggled and undulated with the two black studs like a total slut. It was then both men began to enter me, one in my cunt and the other opening my virgin ass. I looked up and saw that John had moved closer to get a better look at his wife being fucked by two black men. Our eyes met. We looked at each other as husband and wife. Even though I was about to give my pussy and my ass to a stranger I was ounce again absorbed with his love.

I had to touch John as the two cocks started entering my craving body. I held my husbands hand as the erections slid further into me and my breathing deepened. My eyes rolled back into my head as I was penetrated front and rear with a mixture of pain and wonderful erotic pleasure. They moved closer as they pushed their dicks into me. My hips were shifting to meet these cocks. I began to moan as they developed a methodical humping rhythm.

SubBabs
SubBabs
251 Followers
12