Anniversary Opening

Story Info
Wife takes husband on anniversary.
1.8k words
4.19
103.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ve got something extraordinary planned for our tenth anniversary,” Marta whispered to me.

I grunted – unable to think of anything but the next thirty seconds as her oiled hands slowly made another roundtrip up and down my cock. “I’m about to come,” I said, hoping she would speed up.

But instead Marta pulled her hand away and said, “You will come in a week, on our anniversary. But I need your pump to be primed for our special night.”

I objected – as did my cock, now bobbing in the cold air. But Marta would not budge. “You will come like you’ve never come before,” she promised. “Just trust me.”

You might think Marta would take it easy on me, given her demand of abstinence. But each night leading up to our anniversary, she led me to the armchair in our bedroom, knelt between my legs and took my full balls into her warm wet mouth.

It was the same each night. As I sat, Marta licked and fondled my balls until a bead of cum emerged. Each night it took less time than the night before. On Thursday, when I took off my boxers, my cock was already hard and the head was slick. Marta just smiled, took my tight sack in her mouth, and let out a 15-second moan. The vibrations went through me. My cock lurched and Marta pulled away once more. “One day more,” she said with a gleam in her eye.

By Friday -- our anniversary -- my balls were noticeably full, the soft skin stretched tight. Marta kissed me as I left for work and suggested I go the gym before returning home to give her time to finish for our special night. Handing me a bag, Marta grabbed my ass. “Don’t look in the bag until after your workout,” she ordered.

The day crawled along, but I made it through. After work I exercised hard trying to keep my mind off my need to come. I hit the steam room, showered and shaved. When I looked in the mirror, I could not believe how big my cock and balls looked. I went to my locker and opened the bag Marta had given me, expecting to find my “special occasion” silk boxers. Instead, I found a smooth lycra jock.

I was glad the locker-room was empty as I slipped the jock over my swollen balls and cock. Nothing was left to the imagination. The rest of the outfit was nice, although not what I would have chosen: white linen pants and a white shirt.

I sped home, no longer able to keep my mind off the night ahead. When I opened the door, Marta was nowhere to be found. The room was dark, the only light coming from a tall black candle. Next to the candle was a glass of champagne and a note. As I drank the champagne, I focused on the note:

"Tonight we will celebrate the first time I gave myself to you. On that night, you gently and patiently introduced me to sexual wonder. When I first saw you, so thick and full, I was scared. But you calmed me.

"You kissed and stroked me until I kissed back with need. You stripped me slowly and sat me down. You lovingly spread my legs open as I covered my face with my arm. But you wouldn’t let me hide my pussy with my hand, wrapping my fingers in yours as your wet lips and tongue covered my slick center. You were gentle at first, then more aggressive until I swelled open under your tongue and my wetness covered my thighs."

I was rock-hard, but only halfway through the note. I read on:

"You took your time and lay me on the bed. You slid a slim finger into me, opening me for the first time. You talked to me through my gasps, telling me to relax and open for you, making me feel safe.

"When you pumped two fingers into me your tongue swept over my clit and I didn’t know what was happening. My body clamped down on your fingers and I came, half-laughing, half-crying. down on your fingers. Just as I started to relax, you slid your fat cock into me and pumped me until I cam again, harder than the first time.

"You brought me so much pleasure that first night, and on the hundreds of nights that followed. Tonight I will give you back the gift you gave me -- pleasure that will seize your memory for the rest of our married life. But you will have to trust me and let me take you somewhere we’ve never been before.

Come up to our room and knock."

I rushed up the stairs and softly tapped the door. Marta opened the door. She was dressed in black button-fly jeans that hugged her tight ass and a black silk shirt that draped over her upturned breasts. She took my hands and kissed me and kissed me hard, opening my mouth with hers.

When the kiss ended, I looked around the room for the first time. Candles twinkled everywhere. The armchair was draped in white silk and in the center of the room was a low table – almost an altar – topped with a thick white cushion. At one end of the table, a metal bowl sat over a low candle. It’s liquid contents gave off the smell of vanilla as it warmed. A device that resembled a syringe leaned against the bulb.

“What is all this?” I asked with a confused but eager look.

Marta ignored my question and began to kiss me again, unbuttoning my shirt and running her hands over my chest. She lovingly took my nipples in her mouth, moved her hands to the front of my slacks, and traced the outline of my cock and balls.

Moving behind me, Marta reached around to rub me again. She whispered, “Relax baby. Feel me handle you, getting you ready for me. If you just let go, you’re going to love the trip I take you on.”

I had never seen Marta like this, so assured in the bedroom. But it was nice to have her take control for a change. I looked into her big eyes and nodded a silent “yes.”

Marta took her shirt off and pulled my head to her breasts, cradling me as I sucked on her hard nipples. She helped me out of my slacks and said, “Look how huge your are in that jock baby. I know you can’t wait to empty those big balls.”

Marta’s kisses became more aggressive as she ran her hands over my ass, which the jock left completely uncovered. Finally, she led me to silk-covered armchair and sat me down. Marta’s next move surprised me. She took my left leg and draped it over one arm of the chair. She put my right leg over the other.

I felt a little silly – my cock covered while my ass was exposed. “Should I take my jock off,” I asked, trying to get a better idea of what was coming.

Marta put a finger to my lips and said, “Hush. Let me get you wet for me.”

As her words finished, she knelt between my legs and pushed my thighs further back. Then I felt something I had never felt before – her hot tongue on my ass. That’s how it started at least. Then her tongue pushed right into my ass. My eyes rolled back and I moaned.

Assured by my response, Marta licked and opened me like I had done to her a decade earlier. Finally, when I thought I would come from her tongue alone. She stood me up and pulled me to her again. My legs were shaky as she took me in her arms.

Marta led me to the table and gently pushed me onto my back, my legs hanging off the edge of the table. She slid my jock off and said, “Look how wet you made your jock. You’re almost ready for me, but I need you to be dripping.”

She reached for the syringe and dipped it in the bowl to fill. She looked straight at me and slid its slim end into my ass. I felt strange feeling of warm oil filling me. When Marta removed the syringe, she quickly slid her index finger deep into me. I lost my breath.

“Does that feel good baby?” she asked, as she squeezed a second finger into me.

I croaked out a response, “Slow, please take it slow.”

Ignoring me she pushed her fingers as deep as she could and curled her fingers upward. My cock stood straight. She firmly pressed a knot deep inside me and I nearly jumped off the table.

“Baby, look at the come bubbling out of you as I press on your spot,” she said.

I looked down to see semen flowing from my cock. But I hadn’t come and I craved release even more than when she started. As Marta rubbed me harder from inside, my balls continued to fill and strain.

Marta kept whispering. “Look how wet you are. I’m going to take you soon, fill you up and push on this spot until these big balls are empty.”

She moved to the side of the table. “Unbutton my fly,” she ordered. I did. Them I reached into her jeans, knowing she would be hot and wet. But instead of her pussy, I felt a smooth hard cock that had been warmed by her body. She stepped out of her jeans, dipped my hand into the oil, and wrapped my fingers around her cock. “Let me feel your hand on my cock,” she said.

I couldn’t take my eyes off the thick veined dildo that seemed to be part of her body. As I continued to cover it with oil, Marta took my other hand and led it to her pussy. She was slick and hot and I moved some of her own juices onto the cock as well.

She moved between my legs. “Now I want you to open for me,” she said, rubbing the head over my asshole.

I grunted as she bore down on me, but my ass would not open. I began to take deep breaths as the pressure increased. Marta whispered encouragement, “push back against me, open your ass.”

As I pushed, my ass flowered open and Marta slid deep inside me in a single searing stroke. She paused, slid out slowly, and then pushed in with all her weight.

My cock was now covered with the come that had slowly dribbled out from the pressure. As Marta developed a rhythm, she wrapped her hands tightly around me and stroked me hard and fast. My body jerked and my ass clamped down on her cock as I shot thick ribbons of cum into the air. The contractions started deep in my ass and I thought they would never stop.

When Marta slowly slid out of me, I could feel my balls hanging empty and loose against the silk sheet. Marta got on top of me and pulled the sides of the sheet around us as I slipped into a satisfied sleep.