Anniversary Present

Story Info
A naive young sub makes a foolish mistake.
1.5k words
3.85
20k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachelg
rachelg
100 Followers

(C) 2007 Rachel Gumm. You may freely distribute this story digitally, but only in full, crediting me as the author. Please send feedback to me - it makes writing these worthwhile.

For a few seconds, Leanne stared at the door, wondering whether she should just turn around and walk away. This was the first time she'd ever answered a personal ad of this nature. Eventually, she tentatively raised her arm and pressed the doorbell.

A tall, slightly muscular woman answered the door. "Yes?" She was a bit butch for Leanne's liking, and looked quite a bit older, perhaps in her late thirties compared to Leanne being in her early twenties, but that paled in significance to what her advert had promised.

"I'm here about the ad," said Leanne, glancing around at the empty street.

The woman looked her up and down approvingly. "I suppose you'd better come in then." She opened the door long enough for Leanne to slide through.

"Do you have any disabilities or medical conditions?" she asked.

Leanne shook her head. "No, none that I know of."

"Good. Take off your clothes," she commanded once Leanne was inside.

"I'm sorry?" asked Leanne.

"Look, I don't have time for all this getting-to-know-you bullshit, OK? If you want to do this, then you have to do exactly as I say, otherwise you should leave right now. There are plenty of other subs in this area if you're not really into it."

Leanne glanced nervously back at the door. She took a deep breath, then took off her clothes one by one as the butch woman went away and came back.

"Good," said the woman as she took in Leanne's naked body. "Maybe you'll be some use to me after all." Leanne briefly wondered if she was referring to her obedience or her physical attractiveness. The woman was holding a few devices which she placed on a pile on the floor, except for one item. It was a collar, similar to the kind Leanne had bought months ago in the hope that her girlfriend would use it on her, before they had split up.

Before Leanne had time to take in how quickly it was happening, the butch woman padlocked the collar around her neck and attached a leash to its front D-ring. At the end of its metal chain, a thick latex handle dangled idly in front of her labia.

"Open," ordered the woman before holding the next item, a gag, up to Leanne's mouth. It was the head harness kind, complete with a whole web of lockable straps.

"Shouldn't we agree on a safeword first?" asked Leanne, her voice tremoring slightly. "You know, a series of grunts or something?" She wasn't sure how many people actually used them, but they seemed like a sensible idea.

"Open, slave," repeated the woman in a stern voice. Leanne hesitated a moment before slowly opening her mouth. The gag was a long ring or a short tube, depending on which way you looked at it, and Leanne flicked her tongue out briefly in experimentation as it was strapped around the back and top of her head and under her chin, padlocked in three separate places.

To complete Leanne's outfit, the butch woman picked up the final item in the pile. It was a single sleeve, a device which held her arms together in a large glove-like piece of thick latex that was laced up from her fingertips all the way up her arms, then strapped around her shoulders to stay in place. She'd only seen pictures of one before, while reading up on her new found sexuality in an online encyclopedia. She never expected to actually be wearing one so soon.

Leanne tried to ask what the woman was going to do to her, but she knew it would be futile. Only a mess of incomplete syllables escaped from her gag.

"Shhh," soothed the older woman before grabbing Leanne's leash and leading her across the hall.

Leanne felt her heart beat louder and louder as she was led through the woman's hallway, then her kitchen. She unlocked an inconspicuous door in the utility room before leading her through it and locking it behind her again. Inside was only a dimly lit staircase. The uncarpeted wooden stairs felt cold against her bare feet as the woman led her down it. Leanne was beginning to regret rushing into this without any experience, but she still felt overwhelmed by excitement, thinking of all the possibilities. At the bottom of the staircase was a second locked door, which the stranger led her through before she locked it behind her again.

The room was quite large, but the sight of it filled Leanne with a very primal fear. The walls were bare brick, and the concrete floor felt even colder than the stairs had done. A stench of sweat and precum filled the air. There were no decorations of any kind. There was some exercise equipment near one of the corners, and a toilet at the far corner. It seemed to have been designed with long term captives in mind. There were sturdy looking metal rings protruding from several places in each wall, the ceiling and floor, and a handful of chains were dangling freely from some of them.

There was another young woman in the room. She looked about Leanne's age, and was wearing only a white bikini. She was tethered to one of the wall hooks by a chain that must have only reached as far as the middle of the room. There were two empty dog bowls on the floor to one side of her, and a stack of magazines on the other side, all featuring photographs of bound women. She was flicking idly through one of them while gently caressing one of her nipples through her bikini top, apparently completely bereft of self consciousness.

"Hello, my little slut," greeted the butch woman. "I see you're as horny as ever."

"Just as you want me," said the young woman in the bikini, smiling sweetly. As she glanced up, she noticed Leanne, and her eyes lit up.

"Happy anniversary," said the older woman.

"Already?" asked the woman in the bikini. "It must be June then."

"That's right," said the butch woman. "It was five years ago that I first took you in. You kicked up a bit of a fuss at the time, but you've certainly grown out of that childish behaviour since then."

"Sorry," apolagised the young woman, casting her eyes down at the floor. "I know I wasn't very good back then, still harbouring delusions that I could somehow escape and go back to my old life." She looked back up at her mistress, her voice brighter. "But I've come to accept my new role in life now. I wouldn't even leave if you let me."

"I know," assured the older woman. "And that's why I got you a present, to thank you for all the wonderful years we've had together, and to ensure you'll spend the rest of your life having as much fun as you can." She glanced at Leanne. "I know a handful of porn isn't enough to keep you occupied while I'm at work all day, so I got you something to truly keep you busy while I'm gone. She's all yours, to do whatever you want with."

Leanne felt as if her whole world has just caved in. She tried to shout in protest as she attempted to wrap her latex-encased hands around the doorhandle, but it was no use. She threw herself violently at the door, hurting her shoulder, but the door showed no sign of breaking. She wondered if the neighbours could hear her. It was doubtful from this depth. At best, they might hear a murmur and a thud, and pass it off as someone getting frustrated at something innocuous.

"Of course, she's just as misguided now as you were when I first took care of you," observed the older woman. "But I'm sure in time she'll learn to cherish her new role in life, as your pet, just as you cherish being mine." She pulled on Leanne's leash, dragging her across the room until she was kicking and screaming next to the woman in the bikini.

The butch woman grabbed the chain connected to the wall hook next to the other woman's, and padlocked the end of it to Leanne's collar before removing her leash.

"I'll leave you two to get acquainted," said the butch woman as she picked up the dog bowls from the floor. She carried them in one hand and unlocked the door with the other. Then she was gone, a distant sound of locks and footsteps that grew quieter until there was finally silence.

"Don't worry," comforted the bikini clad woman. "She'll feed you pretty well if you're well behaved. Look on the bright side. You won't have to worry about work, rent or taxes ever again." She smiled with a look of young innocence that unsettled Leanne.

Leanne started sobbing as she curled up on the cold, hard floor. As she looked up to see the other woman sliding her bikini bottom off, her heart sank even lower. She'd just worked out what the gag was forcing her mouth open for.

rachelg
rachelg
100 Followers