Anniversary Surprise

Story Info
Wendy tries anal sex.
712 words
3.37
101.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been seeing a beautiful woman named Wendy for the past two years whom I love very much. Recently, however, we have been not getting along as well as I would like. Our anniversary was the other night and I had planned to stop by her apartment to drop off a few things and give her an anniversary present, she on the other hand had plans for me, of which I will never forget!

Let me start by describing her. She has blonde hair and crystal clear blue eyes, she is about 5'6" 36-24-36, with perfect breasts. She is shaven, and has a perfect pussy that taste so sweet.

We decided to go out to celebrate. After dinner and a few drinks, we went back to her place for what I thought would be some quiet conversation and possible re-kindling. When I stepped into the elevator, I looked at her and approached her slowly, we kissed and I knew by the way she kissed me I was in for a treat. As we entered her apartment, she quietly led me to her bedroom, turned to me and pushed be back on the bed. This was kind ironic because the day we met she did the same thing. I was rock hard in anticipation of what could possibly happen next.

She ripped my shirt open and began biting my nipples and then removed my pants and boxers. She then stripped herself exposing her pert breast and perfectly shaped body. We embraced in a sixty nine and began the intense foreplay. I began to eat her beautifully shaven pussy, she tasted wonderful as usual. I then licked my way down around her anus(which she loves) and began rimming her starfish. She began to moan uncontrollably, writhing about the bed. She needed to be fucked and told me so over and over.

She pushed me off her and mounted me, we fucked for what seemed like hours rolling across the bed. We fucked in every imaginable position until we were both completely exhausted. We both came several times.

As we rested, my cock began to stir and she knew it was time for round two. I began by sucking her nipples which were extremely hard from my earlier assault. I could feel her wetness from below from our juices as I touched her, once again the moaning began. I was fingering her clit and alternating between her clit and her anus, she was so wet and was leaking on the bed. She took my cock and began to rub it across her pussy and down to her ass, which really seemed to turn her on.

She began to mount me once again but this time to my surprise, she put my cock in her ass! Now Wendy loves sex, I have known this for quite some time but never has really enjoyed anal play. She began to rock back and forth on my cock rubbing pressing down to slowly penetrate her nether region as she played with tits, I reached down and rubbed her clit. She squealed and came instantly.

I then decided to take control and pulled out, rolled her on her stomach. She arched her ass in anticipation of more anal play. I rubbed my cock up and down from her pussy to her ass, coating my head with her juices. I did this several times to tease her with anticipation. I placed my cock against her opening and gently inserted my cock to the hilt and left it there for her to adjust for size. As I felt her relax, I began to pump more furiously. She moaned louder and louder until she literally had to bury her face in her pillow to muffle her screams. We both climaxed at the same as I filled her ass with come. As I withdrew, I sat back and could see my come dripping from her ass and pussy, what a sight to behold!

Today is the day when Wendy and her friends go to drink margaritas at a Mexican bar. Now everybody knows what happens when a woman drinks Tequila, and I anxiously await a call from her so we can continue where we left off, only this time, I am in charge!