Anniversary Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheating wife hides all till the end.
5.1k words
3.35
100.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Thrice Betrayed

Prologue

I had original written Part 1 of this story, after a week without sleep. I wrote the Anniversary Surprise in a fit of anger.

The first betrayal was our 10th anniversary surprise, finding out she was pregnant, 4 months after my having a vasectomy. I would have been in all the medical journals, had the baby actually been mine been mine.

The second betrayal occurred almost 6 months after she had died. I found videos and a pack of letters, I believe the videos were for me; they were talking about a divorce. The videos were dated almost a year before she died. My wife had been dead almost 6 months when I stumbled upon the videos and the letters.

I decided to watch the videos, after reading her letters, there were four of them, and one of the videos contained her words about getting a divorce or something she considered like a divorce. The videos were shocking. The detail in them left nothing to the imagination. The first video covered her from 3 months before she got pregnant until the accident. The second video begins about 2-3 years later and covered her for a period of about 3 years and covered her interracial lovers, 3somes and 4somes and even several gangbangs that she participated in. The third video showed the depths she had fallen too. It showed a number of the fetishes and some BDSM things that she enjoyed. It also showed her with a lover whose cock was the largest I had ever seen, it was well been over a foot long and thick. Maybe 4 inches or larger around, the only thing I was glad about was that it wasn't black. It also showed me just how strong her urges had been, urges that I never could have hoped to fulfill. Many of the fetishes were things I didn't even know about. This tape showed me her world, how she viewed sex with others, what fetishes she really enjoyed and her love of multiple sex partners both male and female.

The fourth tape covered at least her last 4 years up until about a year before her death. By now she had gone off men entirely for her extra-martial affairs. She had turned into a lesbian, something I didn't fully grasp until the end of the tape. Some of her fetishes now had been transformed into women only events. The last half an hour was devoted to me, and her proposal for a divorce of something she considered a divorce. She still wanted me to support her as her lover never could have supported her, especially her medical needs. She even proposed moving into my house and how the living arrangements could be made satisfactory to her. I couldn't believe what I was watching or hearing her proposal to me. It even introduced me to her lover, who she wanted to be with. I had to watch it several times just to get the fully impact of what she was saying. Her proposal to me was so outrageous that I could not believe what I was hearing. I never would have agreed to any part of Jan's proposal, I guess that her idea of my supporting her while she lived with someone else would have been enough to turn me completely off. But she wanted part of the house something I could never have agreed to.

The letters were to her past lovers, the most recent was over 2 years old at the time. The letters covered from the age of 19 to about age 45. For some reason maybe because the last couple of letters had gone into lesbian things that she apparently didn't want me to know about, she stopped writing letters or at least she stored the somewhere else. Jan really went into detail in these letters; some of them were up to 20 pages in length and at 5 of the letters had included pictures. Overall, there must have been at least 80 to 100 letters. I thought that this second betrayal was bad enough. I didn't really think there could anything worse.

Then I found her diaries, I thought that the videos and letters had shocked me, but in a way these were just sample representations of what was in her diaries. The third betrayal was again something I found totally by accident, nearly 10 years after she had died. This was just over a month before the 10th anniversary of her death. The diaries are firmly etched in my mind, I could recite them, word and verse.

Jan's lies and her life of depravities will be a story all their own, Jan was unique, or at least I thought so, until I meet a lady on-line who was praising my wife. I asked her why she didn't divorce her husband if she thought my wife was so great; her answer was simple a woman needed a man to hide behind and to fund her pleasures.

Thank you for listening to me, maybe in writing this story of my life, maybe I can find some peace and maybe just a few answers.

* * * * *

She opened the package, there wasn't much inside it, and She looked at the vial and didn't recognize it. There's more I said, still in shock, although my shock was rapidly turning to anger. She read the first then the second letter. They didn't make much sense. She took out the last paper. Read it aloud, I said. She began reading it, almost stopping, but she looked at me and continued. She finally read the part without almost knowing what it is until the last couple of words.

She read the final words "Sperm free since 7th day of July, 1980." Her hand flew to her mouth.

I was basically too angry for words. I paid the bill, I had thought about leaving her at the restaurant, but didn't. She got into the car; she said, "I can explain." I told her " right now, even being around you, is almost more than I can stand."

"Just be quiet, don't say a word." We didn't live far from the restaurant, but there weren't many people who lived near us. I started to drive home; Jan wisely didn't say a thing. The next thing I remembered hearing was the crumbling of metal. He slammed into the passenger side of the car. I don't remember anything after that. The Medavac chopper picked us up. Jan and I were flown to the nearest emergency ward. I didn't wake up until the next day.

When I did the emergency nurse, told me I wasn't going anywhere. A doctor came in and told me about the accident. He looked at me and said your wife is in critical condition, she hasn't regained coconsciousness yet. My head was still spinning; finally I asked, "Could I see her?"

The nurse and the doctor conferred for a minute, the doctor said to me "no, she is still in intensive care." When I tried to get up, I found my leg in a cast to my waist. The doctor said, "Can you tell me what you do remember." The last thing I could remember was my wife and our anniversary dinner. The nurse stayed and said that I'd suffered a major concussion and I had a leg broken in three places, and a broken wrist. I didn't really remember much even after the doctor had spoken. The nurse told me that I'd been pretty well drugged. She adjusted some of the tubes and containers, that's all I remembered, I'd tried to move, but the pain I guess knocked me out.

The next thing I remember was a nurse sitting there asking how I was. Another nurse came in and the 2 of them were talking when I went out again. This time when I woke up, I was sore but at least remembered my name. Finally, I woke, my mouth felt like I couldn't even say anything, my tongue felt swollen and fat. They got me some water and slowly after a few minutes, I realized I was coherent. The nurse will be back in a few minutes.

The doctor told me that he was from the intensive care unit. I asked him how my wife was? He told me that her condition was slightly improved. That she'd probably be released from intensive care in a few days. Still just remembering "I asked about the baby?" He looked at me and said "I'm sorry," the baby didn't make it, we tried to save the baby but couldn't. I asked when I could see my wife? Probably in a day or so, he said.

"She doesn't even know yet does she?" No, said Ellen, they been trying to save the baby, but it had died by this morning. What are her injuries? I asked. Two broken arms and a broken leg, although after looking at me, simple facture, said Ellen. She was in a coma for 7 days, now they got her pretty well drugged up, but she ought to be back to normal in 2 or 3 days, they're already cutting the drug doses, said Ellen. Ellen told me Joni had been there for the last 2 days. I said I didn't think I'd had a visitor, I said. You haven't had any even though Joni's been here for 2 days. If she's still here, could you get Joni in, I asked. Ellen smiled and said, "If it weren't 4am," maybe, but tomorrow for sure. I asked when I'd be getting out of there? Probably Monday, not before, she replied. "And Jan?" I asked. Ellen looked at me and said "at least another week or so," said Ellen, Jan's heart stopped twice, so they will keep her under observation for a while.

Jan had been moved back to the critical list, the doctor said she was stabilized. I asked him her chances, he said "Less than 40%, but I've seen worse make it through," he said. This reaction was apparently to the complications from loss of the baby, he said. Joni and I spent the rest of the night at the hospital.

I was still angry, because they were treating me like it was the loss of my baby. I wanted to scream at them that it wasn't my baby; I didn't even know whose baby it was. Jan's pediatrician came to the hospital the next day, she started jumping all over me for even taking the chance having another baby with Jan. I couldn't take it any longer, I flat out told her that whoever's that baby was it wasn't mine. She looked at me and said what do you mean. I told her the full story, when I'd had the vasectomy, the test results; how she tried to tell me the baby was mine at our special anniversary dinner everything. She looked at me and said "Don't you care about your wife?" I told her I didn't even know; all I knew was that Jan had betrayed me. She said, before I put the blame on her, I should get it tested again. I told her I would get tested again; she could even setup the tests. She was shocked but agreed to schedule the tests,

She came out about an hour later and handed me the paper. She said that a male colleague of hers would due the tests in about a week after they had backed down my medicines. Jan's mother came in, she didn't even give me the courtesy of acknowledging that I was even there. She never spoke to me and left after seeing the doctor. She still blamed me for her daughter's condition.

The next weeks and months passed slowly. Jan was still in the hospital; she wouldn't be out for another month yet, Jan told me she was sorry, it had been a mistake on her part. She pleaded with me not to divorce her, she said that she really couldn't answer some of my questions, she just didn't remember. I'd talked to the doctors, who told me that yes, it was true she probably didn't remember much of anything, her short-term memory, was gone they didn't know if she'd ever fully recover. The doctors told me that as far as Jan knew it was our baby that she'd lost.

I told the doctor's that I'd be going back to work soon. They seemed to agree that it was best, if I didn't see Jan for a while. The talk about the baby was upsetting to her and my threat of divorce wasn't the kind recovery that she needed. They wanted to put her into therapy; they felt that the traumatic events over the past couple of months were going to take awhile for her to recover from. The doctors had also talked with her mother and felt that my leaving would not hinder her recovery, but would only help it.

Jan was in better spirits than I heard her in months. We talked and she told me that she would do anything to avoid a divorce. She said, "we could work out our problems, she wanted to try." She proposed that she would come for a week I agreed, somewhat hesitatingly. I didn't know my feelings about Jan any more, or even if I had any feelings for her. Although I could agree with her in one sense, I felt that if we didn't address the baby and my anger over the whole ordeal, nothing would ever happen.

Jan came down two weeks later; I couldn't believe my feelings when I saw her. She looked even better now then when I had married her. She sported a new hairdo, new clothes, even a new attitude toward life and me. I booked a suite at one of Dallas's newest hotels. I'd followed Kelli's suggestion, that first day was devoted to fun, no questions about anything that had happened. Jan surprised me; she acted like I was the center of her universe.

She'd had me pick up several bottles of wine on the way back to the hotel. After I closed the door to the suite, Jan came over to me and dragged to the fireplace. I started the fireplace. She opened the wine from the Hotel. This was the first time; I had a chance to see what she'd been wearing minus the sweater. It was the dress; I'd gotten her for our 10th anniversary. She stood up, and slowly turned around in it. "You like?" she asked me. I said it looked like the dress had been designed for her. The dress revealed all her charms. She curled up besides me. She began slowly kissing me, she whispered in my ear thank you for such a great day. I wrapped my arms around her and she said, "It had been so long since she felt that way." We lay snuggled up close to each other, neither of us saying anything. I thought she had fallen asleep, as she said nothing for a period of time. She got up and turned on some music. It was a Spanish song; the tempo was fast and powerful. I watched her as she twirled and danced. She slid the two spaghetti straps off her shoulders, as she began to dance. The dress slid to her waist revealing her 32b size breasts. She'd never looked more beautiful. As she danced, she tugged at the strings holding the front and rear of the dress together. It fell away slowly. The only thing she was still wearing was a small micro thong. That thong showed more than it covered. She held her hand out to me, She looked at me, through half closed eyes, she said in a voice not much louder than a whisper "make love to me, honey, and we'll make love, like never before." She took my hand and led me into the master suite.

She removed my clothes, until only my shorts remained. My shorts were tented, she licked her lips sensually. "It's been too long my husband, she said." I started to pull her back down to the bed, not yet she said. She removed my shorts as her tongue began to dance around my aching 7-inch cock. I couldn't ever remember my penis being so hard. Slowly, she took me into her mouth. Caressing it with her tongue, I waited for her to start her normal blowjob. She didn't start; instead she just kept moving me deeper into her throat. She gagged for a minute, paused, and then continued. Jan looked up at me as she took me down her throat. I could feel it getting even larger. I had never felt my cock like this before; it seemed to be growing even larger in her throat. She began sucking and licking my cock. It didn't take me long before I was ready to cum. I started to bring her up to me, but she refused. Finally I could take no more, I released shot after shot down her throat. Slowly, Jan began to clean me up, licking all the cum off my penis. She stopped and then using her finger, what escaped from her mouth, was now on her finger. She inserted her finger into her mouth and sucked on it. I had never she my wife do this before. She crawled up beside me as I took hold of her breast. She looked at me tearfully and said, "I'm sorry, it's taken me such a long time."

As I pulled her closer, I said, you've never done that to me before, I just want to satisfy you now. She kissed me the longest, deepest, most sensual kiss she had ever given me. She said, "I love you, more than I ever realized, I wish that I hadn't almost died to find that out." She said " remember how you liked to 69, I would like to do that with you now." She bit my earlobe and stuck her tongue in my ear. She said "tonight is your night, tonight I will make amends to you for everything, please forgive me darling." She moved into a sixty-nine position. She gave my penis a kiss, and then she began to lick me from the crown all the way to the shaft. My tongue was beginning to savor her juices again; it had been so long, since the last time. Her juices were already dripping; she was so wet, so very wet. She took her mouth down to my balls; she had always said these were her special babies making toys. She took one of my balls into her mouth. I was just beginning to play with her clit; I'd never remembered her clit being so large or so rigid before. I licked from the top of her clit to her pussy.

I inserted one wet finger into her ass. She moaned, suddenly I felt her tongue, licking my asshole. I was busy with my fingers going in and out of her ass. My tongue was now rapidly flicking her clit; I slid a second finger into her pussy, searching for her G-spot. Her tongue was now up my ass giving me a tonguing, like I'd never had before. Her body stiffened she just had a major orgasm; she was having another and another. Finally, she crawled up to me we kissed for a few minutes. She smiled at me and whispered, "I need some sleep and so do you." She then whispered "were not finished yet, not by a long ways, please just hold me for now." I'd never felt my wife move this close to me, usually after sex, she would roll away from me. Before she fell asleep, she said, "We do need to talk in the morning." I promise I'll tell you everything I remember.

I said, "You were going to tell about what happened." Jan said I can't tell you much my memory of that time, really hasn't come back yet, they don't know if I'll ever truly remember. She turned over on her stomach, she got up on her elbows, lying on the bed, and she just started crying. She just kept repeating I'm sorry. I tried to put my arm around her; at first she just didn't want me even to touch her. She said they'd spent a large number of sessions about the baby. At first, she said it had to be our baby. Then slowly as the sessions progressed, I realized it couldn't be yours. " I feel so unclean" she said. She collapsed on the bed crying. I didn't know what to do; she wouldn't even let me touch her. Please give me a few minutes alone, she said.

She came out a few minutes later, I'm sorry she said, I just couldn't handle it without crying. She grabbed me and held me as if her life depended on it. She released and started towards the bathroom door. She never made, she passed out. I called emergency. The doctor came out to talk to me later. She's sedated and sleeping quietly right now. What happened? I asked. He sat me down; he said your wife has ulcers, stomach ulcers, when something sets her off like today. She gets to the point, where she becomes incapacitated and sometimes she passes out. She's got something bothering her, something really strong memories, a secret, it's causing her stress. The doctor looked at me and said, " Unless you want your children not to have a mother, then you'd better get this resolved fast." The doctor was wrong; my wife would not go fast, not for almost 14 more years.

Jan came out of the hospital, several days later. I was even more mixed up now, than I'd ever been. I didn't know what to do. We spent our last 2 days together, having fun. Jan still was not recovered and wore out easily. As we got into bed that last night she was crying again. Jan said, "I guess I screwed this up, haven't I?"

"All I wanted to do was to apologize, to beg your forgiveness," she said. We lay there for a while waiting for her sedatives to take effect. We were kissing a lot, not really saying very much. Jan's kissing got as passionate as I ever can remember it being. Her sedatives finally kicked in and soon she was dead to the world.

Once I had gotten back into bed, Jan entwined herself around me. She didn't want me moving without her knowing it. I began thinking about the changes I'd observed in Jan, I'd seen more in two days than I had in our entire marriage. I guess maybe I needed to talk to her shrinks. When I did get to sleep that night, I had two dreams, one about Jan and one about Joni. The dream about Jan was unsettling in the least. I wasn't sure about her but all I could dream about was my divorce resulting in her death. If I'd known then what I do know today, maybe I would have divorced her without any second thoughts about her or her welfare.

12