Anniversary Trip

Story Info
A week of sex in Hawaii.
1.4k words
3.53
44.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tptkcjkj
tptkcjkj
11 Followers

After many years of fantasizing about my wife having sex with another man I finally figured a way to get her to at least think about it. A trip to Hawaii is expensive but I think if you have ever had this dream you will agree that it was well worth it. Below is the story of our trip.

Linda and I have been married for 33 years and have had our share of ups and downs. I planned this trip for our 34th wedding anniversary. Linda is 5'0" tall with huge breasts She is a 36D with great breasts, a little overweight but a very young looking 50 year old .I know for a fact that she has been hit on before by at least one of my friends but I also know that she will never admit to it. Myself, I am a very average male with an ample 7" dick that I don't use nearly enough .We agreed on a couple ground rules prior to leaving 1.) The only bra she was allowed to wear after arrival was a half bra that let her breasts show 2.) she could only wear it when I agreed and 3.) What happened in Hawaii stayed in Hawaii.

The flight from Jacksonville to Hawaii is a 12 hr. flight leaving at 9:00 in the morning and arriving in Hawaii at 6:00 in the afternoon. The motel we had made reservations for was on the ocean and the room I booked was ocean front with a balcony. After checking in to our room and resting awhile we decided to just have dinner at the restaurant in the motel. I asked Linda to dress in slacks, an almost see through blouse and of course her bra that we had brought. I also told her to remove her wedding ring and replace with another ring. Linda was a little nervous because her nipples clearly showed through the blouse but after telling her how good she looked and how much I wanted to show her off we finally headed downstairs to dinner. I asked for a table outside on the patio knowing that the cool night air would make Linda's nipples harden and be that more noticeable as the night went on.

She didn't think anything about it until the waiter took our drink order and she caught him staring at her tits. At first she was embarrassed but after a couple of margaritas she acted like she was starting to enjoy putting on a little show. As we were eating dinner there were several men coming in and out having drinks and dinner and I would guess in the hunt for some sex. I started out by teasing Linda about picking one out that she would like to have. It wasn't until she had a couple more drinks that she started comparing them as I pointed them out. She seemed to have a preference for anyone around 6' and in his late 20's or 30's. Finally a nice looking man that appeared to be in his mid-thirties sat down at the bar. Linda agreed that he was very nice looking and could probably park his shoes under her bed anytime.

I excused myself to go to the restroom and left Linda sitting by herself. On my way to the restroom I stopped by and pointed out Linda to the gentleman at the bar and told him that my date wanted him to have a drink with us if he was by himself. When I returned sure enough he had joined us at the table and he and Linda seemed to have hit it off right away. He introduced himself to me as Robert and said he was here on business and after a week he was glad to have someone to talk with. The times he was talking with me his eyes kelp darting down to Linda's tits. It was pretty obvious what he was doing and the drinks must have finally taken effect on Linda because she didn't seem the least bit bothered by it. Robert turned out to be 36 years old ,6'1" and about 190 lbs. He was a salesman for a video company that distributed all types of videos. Of course I had to ask him if he sold adult videos and without the least bit of hesitation he said sure and wanted to know if we had a desire to preview one of the new releases. I looked at Linda and she nodded her head in agreement. I paid the check and we headed to Robert's room.

We ordered a bottle of champagne from room service and settled back to watch one of the latest videos. The video opened with a gorgeous blond sitting on a couch watching an adult video. As you can guess it wasn't long before she was joined by a couple of equally gorgeous men. It wasn't long before one was sucking on her tits and fondling her pussy and the other was getting a blowjob from her. The longer we watched them going at it the hornier Robert and I got. It was long before I decided to take my dick out of my pants and place Linda's hand on it. She never flinched as she started to jerk me off. Robert could see this and looked at me. I winked at him and gave him a thumbs up. He stood up and took his pants off. He wasn't wearing any underwear and he had a huge dick.

His dick was absolutely perfect. He had an 8" one and it was very thick. He had no hair so that made it look even longer than it really was. Robert set down on the couch and asked Linda if she could do the same for him. By this time she had lost all her shyness and grabbed his dick with one hand and mine with the other. As she pumped both of us I began to rub her tits through her shirt. It was long before Robert just reached over and pulled it up and off leaving her only with her bra on. Since we had come this far I reached around and unhooked and let her breast fall completely free. It wasn't but just a couple of minutes before he and I had one of her tits in our mouths as Linda continued to give each of us a hand job.

The harder we sucked and played with them the harder and faster Linda stroked each of us. Robert must not have had sex in awhile because it didn't take long before he started to cum. He stood up and shot his cum straight at Linda's tits and I was right behind him. We covered her titties completely with our cum. When we were finished Linda just rubbed it all over her breast and asked Robert if he wanted to clean them off for her. Without any hesitation he began to suck and kiss her breasts. Now I have never tasted my own cum much less anyone else but he wasn't going to have all the fun so I started to suck on one of her tits also. I have to tell you I have never had so much fun getting someone clean. Whether it was his or mine I thoroughly enjoyed helping Robert to clean all the cum that we had covered her tits with.

After we had cleaned Linda up Robert when into the bathroom and brought a warm wash rag and towels and very tenderly washed Linda's breasts and dried them off. He laughed and asked did we want to watch the rest of the video. Linda and I both agreed that the day and been pretty long and we would certainly entertain watching the rest the next day if he was still in town. He said he may just stay over a day or so if that was the case. Robert kissed Linda good night and thanked her, as it had been several weeks. He also winked and told her that he was very, very good at cleaning other parts of the body also.

We left and went back to our room. Day one had been a great success and I think Linda may be looking forward to the day two. It didn't take us long once we arrived in our room for us to have a fucking session like we had not had in a very long time. Can't wait to see what day two may bring.

tptkcjkj
tptkcjkj
11 Followers