Ann's Art Project

Story Info
Ann has a peculiar little obsession with her own breasts.
3.9k words
4.41
45k
42
6

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
330 Followers

Adults only! Beware, weird stuff ahead. Don't continue if you are easily offended. Consider yourself warned. Lots of boob-peril, stuck breasts and other silliness happening down below.

Appreciate any feedback!

Qexiqex

*****

Ann couldn't remember when those dreams started. Ever since her breasts became so large, pictures of her globes started popping up in her mind all the time. Her boobs materialized as part of old paintings and art installations, on walls and windows, in fruit baskets and even inside book shelves! It was just crazy, and quite irritating.

At some point, Ann was concerned that she was about to go crazy. She knew she had to do something about those weird thoughts. And so she decided to study art, to make those fantasies a reality. Maybe that would make them go away!

In order to kick-start her career, she figured it would be best to convince the dean of her art school. With his support it should be much easier to gain appreciation and popularity for the twisted artwork she was planning to do. Without his backing however, she would most likely end up in the 'another weirdo trying to be creative' corner. She would likely never gain any popularity, but would instead be regarded as some sort of freak, obsessed with putting her own boobs all over the place.

Following her well laid out plan, her first target was to get the dean on her side. This shouldn't be too difficult though, as Ann had heard that the dean was quite open to new ideas, and an avid supporter of controversial, sexualized artwork.

To bring her plan to life, she would have to create an artwork to exhibit her assets in a beautiful, yet daring setting that would make her breasts look like an expensive sculpture. But she would need to make sure that her boobs, and only her boobs, would be visible, and nothing else. And she would obviously need to sneak into the dean's office at night to set herself up. And then she just had to hope for the best.

Ann's heart was racing. The mere thought of being stuck in that office for hours, boobs exposed, made her horny as hell.

She went into her cozy little workshop, her mind full of ideas for the first object to showcase herself. A hollow column, made from dark wood, was the centerpiece of what she was planning to create. Ann had it custom-ordered a few days ago. This fine piece even had carved-in steps inside, so she could get in and out easily. With delicate movements, and fully absorbed by her task, Ann carved two carefully measured holes into the column, her small, skillful hands caressing the exquisite material in the process.

After a few days of work, Ann was finally satisfied with what she created. The luxurious bronze plate she ordered online, arrived just in time. Round, bold letters formed the description of her work:

'Breasts of a happy woman, 2014'

'Artist: Ann'

'Sculpture made of styrofoam, latex, silicone gel and paint'

'Handle with care'

With trembling hands, Ann fixed the plate on the column. She was almost there, she would need to go into the innards of that column soon. The excitement almost killed her. With shaking hands she stripped herself naked, and climbed inside. It was dark in there. So dark that she barely found the openings. Things were much more complicated than she expected though. The column was too narrow for her to get her arms on her sides, so she ended up in an awkward stretch, her arms high above her head. Luckily the column was high enough, so her hands still wouldn't show.

Curious if everything worked out as planned, Ann pressed her naked breasts against the holes. The openings seemed to be big enough, but as she couldn't pull them from the other side, her only option was to push her flesh through from inside. But as her hands were trapped, this wasn't really an option either.

Ann wasn't sure if her boobs were in fact aligned with the openings at all, and how everything looked from the outside. She was pretty sure that her boobs were pressing against the openings, but they didn't slip through. Damn! She should have set up a video camera to tape herself! That would have made it easy to check if everything was at least aligned well!

When Ann pulled herself free and climbed out of the column, she wasn't happy. In fact, she was furious. Furious about her own stupidity, about her non-preparedness and her bad planning. She looked at the column again, pondering how she would be able to get herself fitted. Without requiring another person to help, of course. This whole project was a secret, and should stay that way. Only after she convinced the dean, she would consider going public and advertise her art more openly. But for now it was only her, nobody else.

She was studying the column intensely for minutes, thinking about ways to pull her boobs through the openings. How could she do this? But first, she set up the video camera. She wouldn't make the same mistake twice! Then she looked at the holes again.

"Of course!" she muttered. She would just need to install some small, motorized rollers that would pull her flesh through! And she already knew where to get those! Ann dashed off to the much better stocked workshop of the performing arts props department. They often had to come up with some motorized moving props, so they surely had this kind of stuff in stock, right?

Ann was lucky. Pete, the props engineer, was at work and happily helped her out. A few minutes - and some awkward questions - later, Ann had twenty rather thick, about one inch long, battery-powered rollers, already wired up into two sets of 10 pieces. She couldn't believe her luck, it was just what she needed.

Back in her workshop, Ann positioned one of the rollers at one of the openings. The thickness was a problem. The rollers would surely show at the sides of her boobs! That would spoil the whole experience! She repositioned the small machine, angled it inward. Yes, that could work. She began fixing the small devices, one by one, in a circle around the openings. She then led the wires upward and fixed the small control module at the end, where her hands would be able to reach them. Each module had a simple 3-way switch to control the rollers.

Once she had everything fitted and cleaned up, she started the camera and prepared for another trial. Ann climbed in the hollow column, let her body slide down, and pressed her naked boobs against the roller-fitted openings as tight as she could. She searched for the controls and triggered the switches. The rollers sprang to live, and with a loud hum began to rotate. Ann felt her boobs getting pulled through and smiled. It worked! After a few seconds she felt a bit of pain around her boobs and concluded that everything was pulled through already. Satisfied, she flipped the switch to stop the rollers. She grinned broadly. That was easy!

After a few moments in the column, she got aware of a strange pumping sensation in her trapped breasts. It felt quite tight there, too! But it also felt rather interesting. Daring. On display. Exciting. Out of control and at the mercy of whoever would be at the other side. All in all, much better than she ever thought! Satisfied, Ann triggered the switches, and with a loud hum her trapped breasts were released. Giggling happily, Ann climbed out of the column and rushed to the camera. She couldn't wait to see how everything looked from the outside.

When she saw the footage, she couldn't believe her eyes. The sight was utterly spectacular. A simple, shiny, wooden column, a luxurious bronze plate, and two big, fat bulging boobs sticking out of the wood. The rollers weren't visible at all, her bulging flesh hid them perfectly. The holes indeed seemed to be quite tight, and her breasts looked rather puffy and swollen with a nice shade of pink. It looked so much better than she imagined! Ann was so happy! She decided to call it a day and have some fun with her friends tonight. And after that, she was ready for the real thing!

Her night out was fabulous, but left her with a bad hangover and a headache that really sucked. Ann was glad that she hadn't planned much for the day. The only real task she needed to do was, to find out if the dean would be in the office next day, and how to get in there.

With a buzzing head, Ann headed out to the campus. A look to the office opening times told her that the dean's office would be closed today, but that it would be open the next day 7 to 12. Ann went inside of the building and searched for somebody that might know a bit more about the office's habits. After a bit of searching, she bumped into the dean's assistant. Ann took her chance and asked her straight away if the dean is usually staying in the office, or if he's leaving the building. The assistant was a bit reluctant first, but she finally told her that the dean is usually spending his day giving courses and stuff, and that he's barely in the office except for the official opening hours. Ann thanked her for her openness and left. This was what she hoped for, she would be able to get out there around lunch time! Just about five hours of action in the column and she would be done. Great!

She went to her workshop and prepared her stuff. It would be rather difficult to get the column in the office, but everything else should be rather easy. She went back into her dorm room and began to prepare herself. An extensive bath, followed by a thorough shaving, lotions and everything else she could think of. She even applied some makeup, knowing that she would probably die from embarrassment if anybody would actually see it. Ann looked into the mirror, checked herself out. She examined herself closely, paying special attention to her big, full breasts. Yes, she looked good! Her mind started to wander. She thought about the whole project, how she would be there, in the office, reduced to a pair of tits. Beautiful tits, mind you. But how would the dean take note of her? Would he wonder what this strange sculpture is about? Maybe she should write a note and put it on his desk? Yes, that sounded like a good idea. She sat down and began to write.

"To the dean of arts:

Dear Mr Roberts,

You might have seen the sculpture of a woman's breast in your office. This is my very first piece of art that I ever created, and I must say that I feel quite insecure about it. I plan to apply for a slot at the upcoming General Exhibition but am unsure if my work is meeting the quality standards of this event. I was thinking long and hard about this, and decided it's best to ask for a review by an expert, you, first. Therefore I have set up my sculpture in your office, for your thorough study. I would welcome your sincere critique.

Kind regards, Ann"

This should do it. Ann picked up the letter, re-read it, and grinned. Yes, that should work. So that's it! Everything is prepared! Now she only had to wait until about 4am before she can get started. Time to eat and get some sleep!

Of course, she couldn't get any sleep. Her mind was racing, she was so excited about what was going to happen that she couldn't get any rest at all. She ended up leaving her dorm at 3am, and that was after a healthy breakfast and an extensive trip to the bathroom! She just couldn't wait any longer. A few minutes later she was on her way to the dean's office, carrying the heavy column on her back. Opening the main door was easy, she had the key from one of her numerous side jobs. And getting into the dean's office was piece of cake, too. Her trusty student's card was all she needed to get in. She pressed the card into the gap between door and frame, and the door gave in. It obviously wasn't even locked properly!

She pushed the column into the dark room, maneuvered it into a corner just opposite of the dean's desk. A perfect place! She carefully positioned her letter on his desk, right on the keyboard of his computer. He had to see it. Now she only had to climb in there, right? Well, maybe a last trip to the toilet couldn't hurt.

A few moments later, Ann was back in the room. It was only 4:30am, that's more than two hours to early! But maybe that's good! Maybe that'll get her in the right mood! And if anything goes wrong, she would have plenty of time to fix it!

OK, so let's get cracking! Ann stripped, putting her clothes in a neat pile on a chair. Her clothes! Where should she put them? The only real option was in the column, anything else would be quite suspicious. Ann climbed on the chair and let her clothes fall into the hollow structure. Then she checked the room one last time. Everything looked alright. OK, ready to go. She climbed into the column, adjusted herself, pressed her bare breasts against the openings and activated the rollers. The humming sound and the pull on her tits was already enough to get her excited. She let the rollers do their work, let them pull and tug quite bit longer than at her initial test, before she switched them off. Now all she had to do was to wait.

It was pitch black around her, she couldn't see a thing. And there was almost total silence, except for the odd creaking of the building's plumbing. She felt a light breeze on her nipples. Had anything changed? Was there an open window? Was there someone else in the room? Probably not.

Ann lost track of the time. She had absolutely no idea how long she was in that office already. By now, her boobs were almost the only thing she actually felt. They were pumping, buzzing, and kind of hyper sensitive. And they hurt. She definitely underestimated the pressure of those rollers against her breast. The holes were too tight with the added rollers, and caused her boobies to swell like balloons. But now it was too late, now she was trapped and had to endure it. She wondered how long it'll be until she can get out again. And how would it be, when the dean would arrive? Would he check her out? Would he find out that the 'sculpture' was actually a real breast, attached to a real woman?

Suddenly there was a sound. Footsteps! She heard some key rattling, then a bit of light through the top opening of the column. The dean arrived! Ann was wide awake, her heart racing. She heard heavy footsteps, some muttering, the sound of paper. Did he read her letter? Then different steps, lighter. Another person maybe?

"Ah, Ms Thompson, good morning. Do you know a student named Ann? There is a letter on my desk, and a rather interesting sculpture in my office. Did you allow her to bring this stuff in here?"

"Ann? No, never heard of her. Maybe the janitor or somebody from staff let her in?"

"Awkward. Never mind. Was just wondering..."

Ann heard footsteps again. Then, suddenly something was touching her super-sensitive breasts. It felt incredible! Rough hands were brushing over her globes, prodding, pushing.

"Well, whatever this 'Ann' person was using to create this sculpture, it did work out amazingly well. Could you come here and have a look? I would say the properties of this fine piece are almost up to the real thing. Don't you agree, Ms Thompson?"

Ann felt something touching her again, but this time it was a rather painful poke of a slender finger. "Bouncy!" She heard a female voice saying. "But they look a bit swollen and puffy! What does the artist want to tell us with this?"

"No idea! What amazes me is, that the thing even radiates some heat! Here, grab it with a bit more force! It's like you can feel the heart pounding, right? I have honestly no idea how the artist did this! And the texture and elasticity of this sculpture is simply amazing! See, when I pinch those nipples and pull on them, how nicely they stretch? Looks almost like the real deal! Oh, wow, those tiny little nubs even get hard!"

Ann was panting, desperately trying to stay silent. Tugging and prodding hands were all over her boobs! It felt amazing, but she was quite concerned that they would find out about her any minute! She closed her eyes, savoring the feelings caused by those prodding hands. Her nether region was definitely getting excited, too! If she would only have brought something to help her with that part!

"Alright, enough fooling around with this piece of art" she heard the dean say, "Could you please contact this artist and set up a meeting with her? I want to know how she created this incredible piece. And secure a slot at the exhibition for her, too!"

"Sure thing, will take care of it."

Ann heard the door close, steps, then some typing sound. Was she alone? Or was the dean working at his desk? Her boobs were still red and hot from the rough handling, but her heart was thankfully slowing down at least a bit. If she just would have something to grind against, to get some satisfaction! How long would she need to wait before she could get out? And how on earth should she continue to fool the dean with her 'sculpture'? She would have to create a fake version of her boobs, no doubt about it. But how to simulate the hardening of the nipples, the blushing and body heat? Was this even possible?

She heard the door opening, noise, voices. Plenty of voices! Ann heard the dean clearing his throat and then shouting "You must be the

group of freshmen for this year's sculpture course. Please come in, I'll explain you everything you need to know regarding the administrative side of things. And as a special treat, I'm also in the lucky position today to show you a fine piece of art created by a fellow student of yours."

What was that? Was he advertising her own 'sculpture' to those people? How many were they, ten? Twenty? Thirty? Even more? She heard the dean explaining some stuff about how many courses everybody needs to take, how the grade system works, and so on. She didn't listen to the details, the only thing she was interested in was, how many people they were. She was getting nervous, really nervous. Panic-grade nervous. Then she heard the dean saying "Now to something more entertaining. Please have a look over there, at this dark, wooden column. This sculpture was created by your fellow student Ann, who did a truly terrific job."

Ann heard giggles, mumbling, some laughing. Some guy grinned "What's that? Some titties on a wall?" Another one said "I knew it, boobs always sell, everybody likes boobs!" A girl chirped "Well, they do look good, better than the stuff Ed created in the last course". Loud laughter.

"Yes, they do look great" the dean interrupted, "But it's not so much the looks, but the materials used, that puts this piece apart from others. Get closer, touch this incredible work, and you'll immediately recognize what I mean"

"Oh my, now it's really getting interesting" Ann thought to herself. Her mind was racing, her blood pumping, and she couldn't remember that she was as horny ever before.

"Ouch". That was her first thought when all those hands began prodding, poking and kneading her breasts. Thankfully she managed to keep silent, but the attention she received was overwhelming. Those guys really meant business! They teared at her, pinched her nipples, some even slapped against the undersides of her breasts, apparently too observe the 'springiness' of the material.

"This is so cool!" some guy shouted "They feel like prime boob material! I would be in heaven if my girlfriend would have melons like this!"

"Well," a girl replied, "I am getting a bit jealous. Those breasts indeed look and feel fantastic. How were those made?"

Suddenly Ann felt something very different, an absolutely fantastic feeling of a warm, wet 'something' engulfing one of her nipples.

"Are you kidding me, Ron? Are you really sucking at those fake boobs? You're disgusting!" Laughter, giggles.

"But they feel so real! Nice and warm!"

"You moron! Those are fake! A stupid sculpture! Some freaking piece of 'art'!"

"Are you jealous or what? Should I suck on your tits instead?"

"Oh shut up and don"t touch those fucking melons ever again!" Ann felt a sharp slap hitting her exposed breasts. She bit her lip, hard, desperately trying to stay silent.

qexiqex
qexiqex
330 Followers
12