Ann's Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirdix
sirdix
132 Followers

They already were inspecting Ann's tight ass, when one of them said "damn, she's hot!" Ann whirled around to see who had spoken exposing her naked tits to the younger boys. They gawked as Ann struggled to cover her boobs. As they passed, she saw their grinning faces. Glancing down she saw three erections poking their trunks out. This turned Ann on even more.

She couldn't help herself. She pressed herself against Gary and gave him a wide opened mouth kiss. Ann's tongue probed Gary's oral cavity seeking out his tongue. His hands gripped Ann's almost bare ass cheeks as she pulsated herself against his stiffened manhood.

Finally they reached Gary's room. As soon as the door closed, Ann was on her knees yanking Gary's swim suit to the floor. His long cock pushed into Ann's mouth as she bobbed her head up and down. Gary just about came, but he really wanted to fuck her and cum in her tight cunt. Lifting Ann up to her feet, he looked at her and said "get naked!" Ann responded right away flinging her swimsuit on the floor.

Gary walked her back to the bed and laid her on it. He took her feet and spread her legs. Starting with the part of her toes that sticking out of her sandals, Gary slowly licked up Ann's leg and back down the other one. He then opened his mouth wide and dove into Ann's hot pulsating pussy. Finding her clit, he caressed it between his thumb and forefinger. Pulses of ecstasy thundered through Ann. Gary then pushed his tongue in and out causing her to tremble with delight. Lifting her legs up, Gary licked across her anal area probing at the entrance a few times.

He backed up and taking hold of his cock to prepared to insert himself into Ann.

Ann, stopped him for moment and said "please be gentle, you are the first man to fuck me since I got married to Steven over 20 years ago."

Gary didn't say a word but smiled and pressed his phallus against Ann's vaginal opening. Slowly, inch by inch his prick penetrated Ann. Ann let out a lustful moan, wrapped her legs around him and pulled Gary fully into her twat. His hips started to pump. At first slowly, then faster and faster.

Ann was beside herself with passion. Gary had gone deeper then Steven ever had and it felt totally wonderful. With that thought she climaxed and her spasms caused Gary to ejaculate deep inside Ann.

Later, after they had rested, Ann looked at Gary and said "thank you." Gary asked if he could see Ann if he could see her again. Ann said "no, even though we had sex, I am still married to the man I love." "However, let me give you a goodbye present.' With that, she slid down and cleaned his cock with her tongue and mouth.

Returning to her room she called Steven and told him, "Honey, just wanted to let you know that Gary, that man I meant on the plane, fucked me tonight!" There was silence on the other end of the line.

Steven said "Ann, how do you feel about that?" "I was nervous at first, but I got so turned on, I had a tremendous orgasm. He is very different then you. I felt so much desired and that was a real turn on to me." Again a silence on the other side of the line and Ann began to wonder if she had done wrong.

Steven then said "Honey, I just knew you would enjoy a new experience. You are my hot sexy wife and I love you very much!"

With that, Ann told Steven she loved him, hung up the phone and went to bed.

The next morning Ann started to get ready for the office. She would be in meetings with about 20 other reps from around the country. Her dress was button up and about 2" above her knees. Under it she wore panty-hose and a bra. Walking outside, she felt how hot it was. Taking a detour into a rest room, she stripped off her hose and then walked to the office. Without realizing it, the lower 2 buttons had slipped loose and part of her bare thighs were flashing in and out of sight.

The morning meetings were long and boring. Throughout the session, she noticed that 2 men were always looking at her and smiling. They both looked young, about 25 or so Ann thought.

Ann was flattered and especially so when they came over and introduced themselves.

"Hi, my name is James and my friend's name is Bob." We thought you might want to join us for lunch."

"That would be wonderful" murmured Ann. They went into the café and sat down. The chairs were of the hi-back elevated type. As she scooted onto the chair, her dress slipped up a bit. Considering her buttons were still undone, most of her legs were now in view. That didn't escape the attentions of James & Bob. Both felt a stiffening in their groins.

James walked over to the bar to get drinks. On the way back, Ann crossed her legs and without knowing it, gave James a quick view of her bare cunt. James went fully erect. "Wow" he thought, "I know she is married, but hubby isn't here." "Wonder if she wants to play."

Ann and the guys finished their lunch and headed back. The meeting room entrance, James turned to Ann and asked "would you like to join Bob & myself for drinks tonight?"

Ann thought for a bit and then replied "sure, why not."

As Ann walked back to her seat, James turn to Bob and said "On the way back to the table, this chick crossed her legs and I had a look at her pussy; no panties."

Bob replied, "I kind of saw a smirk on your face, now I know why."

James said "if things go right, maybe we might get lucky."

"I hardly can wait, she is one hot lady." said Bob.

Back in her room, Ann called Steven. "I am going to meet 2 guys for drinks tonight. I met them at the meeting today and they are really cute. Are you OK with me doing this?

Steven replied, "If you feel right about it, then go for it. You should think about how you would want the evening to end." Just give me all the juicy details when you get home.

That gave something for Ann to think about. Finishing her conversation with Steven, Ann sat on the edge of her bed and thought "how would I want this evening to end with those younger men?" A spike of arousal went through her and she stepped into the shower to prepare for the night ahead.

Stepping out of her shower, Ann had made a decision. "I will dress as sexy as I can and see where things go" She thought. She first slipped into her smallest white thong. It barely covered her cunt. Putting on a white garter belt, she attached some long tan stockings. The hose were real light and added a glossy look to her sexy legs. Ann pulled out a thin glimmering black skirt. It was loose and just seemed to flow over her lower body. Adding to the sensual appeal was a see through quality. Her blouse was not a blouse at all. It was a ½ type of pullover that barely covered her tits. Featuring a loose weave, it was a bit revealing. Finishing her ensemble was a pair of open toe, sling back heels. Putting on a shawl, she preceded down to the bar.

Walking into the bar, Ann stopped for a minute to look around. She was backlit and it was like she didn't even have a skirt on. Her legs, stockings, garter belt and thong were on full display. That really got the attention of the men and most of them felt their cocks go hard.

Walking to the bar, Ann sat on a chair and before she could order a drink, there was a man next to her & offered to buy her one. Ann looked up at him and told him no thanks as she was meeting someone very soon.

At that moment, James & Bob walked in and joined Ann at the bar.

"Wow, you look fabulous" said James. "Why don't you stand up so we can get a good look at you!"

Ann complied and slid off the bar stool. In doing so her skirt slid up exposing her stocking tops. "Oops" said Ann, "I'm showing you more then I should have."

"Don't be bothered on our account" gushed Bob. "You have gorgeous legs" he continued. Ann smiled inwardly at the compliment and turned around for the guys.

"Damn", thought James, you can just about see through that skirt and I know she has just a thong on; not to mention a garter belt." As the guys were looking at Ann, a booth opened up across the lounge. As the guys followed Ann to the booth they both examined her ass as it twitched under her paper thin skirt.

Settling in to the booth, Ann found herself between James & Bob. In the process, her skirt had slipped up and came just to the edge of her stockings.

They all chatted for a few minutes. As they conversing, Ann felt a hand on her leg caressing back and forth. The thrill of arousal spun through her and she decided to take off her shawl. As she did, the bottom of her top lifted a bit revealing the bottom part of her braless breasts. Both guys just stared as did several other men in the room. In doing so, her legs had parted a bit and she felt Bob's hand slip in between and his fingers caressed Ann's bare thighs above her stocking tops.

About then, some music started to play and Bob ask her to dance. Ann slid out of the booth. As she did, once again her skirt raked up and this time, it went almost to her waist. Everything showed. Her pussy lips were just peaking around the gusset of her thong. Bob felt his cock go totally hard. With a slow song playing, Bob drew Ann in for a full body contact. She felt his prick hard against her. Ann wiggled against it and felt it throb. Bob reached down and cupped her butt, his moving fingers drawing her skirt up. Before she knew it, her naked ass was exposed for everyone to see.

Ann didn't care, she was so hot she was about to explode. Just then a voice asks, "May I join you."

Ann & Bob said to go ahead. It was James. He wrapped his around her from the back resting on her bare tummy. Moving his hands up, he felt the bottom of her tits and finally was able to enfold all of them in his hands. His fingers were lightly tweaking her nipples and his turgid cock was nestled in between her butt cheeks.

Ann was in another world of passion & lust. Breaking away, she told them "I need to go to the ladies room, but I will be right back."

Pulling her top down, her heels clicked on the floor as she left the bar. Many eyes followed her departure.

Returning to the booth, she slid in once again in between James and Bob. Once again her skirt had raised way up. Ann did nothing about it. She was in another zone altogether. Leaning into her, James pulled her mouth to his. As their lips touched, Ann opened her mouth to receive his tongue. As their tongues dueled with each other, He reached down to her legs and moved his hand up to her panty and slipped his hand under her thong and directly on her hairless cunt.

Bob, not to be left out, was kissing her neck and then lifted her top and sucked on her breasts.

Ann, now being in a state of heat, was playing with both of their cocks. "Steven would never believe this" as she rubbed their hardness through their pants.

All this time, both the guys were telling Ann how hot she was and how they wanted eat her pussy and fuck her.

At this point, Ann was just about out of control. "Let's go up to my room" said Ann. All three got up and left the bar. James had his had up under Ann's top, playing with her bare breasts and Bob's hand played with her ass all the way across the lobby. Getting on to the elevator, Ann pushed the button for her floor. Turning around she saw that both the guys had unzipped and had their hard straining cocks out. Ann moaned and bent over to suck these wonderful specimens of manhood. She moved from one to the other, drawing each deep into her mouth.

Reaching her floor, Ann and the two men walked towards her room. Feeling brazen, Ann pulled her skirt off and walked mostly naked down the hall.

Entering her room, she striped her top off and just stood in front of her suitors. James & Bob quickly took their clothes off and all three fell on the bed.

Bob got up moved his cock to her head and she sucked it into her mouth. James also moved. He stuck his head in between her stocking clad thighs and stuck his tongue into Ann's cunt.

Ann tossed and turned with James's oral assault. As she did, Bob took her head in his heads and face fucked her. It was too much for him. He shot his load down her throat. He withdrew and sat up on the bed.

James stood up and took Ann's thong off. Placing his large cock at the opening of Ann's pussy, he slowly inserted himself deep inside of her. As they rolled around on the bed, Ann felt herself on top of James. His hips were like pistons as his dick plunged deep into Ann's pussy. He was hitting all the right spots and Ann came on his throbbing cock. He kept going.

Bob sat there watching the spectacle on the bed. He felt himself coming back to life. Ann's ass was going up and down her cheeks flexing as James fucked her. Walking over to the couple, Bob put his hand on Ann's ass and using his forefinger, he pushed between the globes on her butt and into her rectum. He moved it around, loosening her anal ring and stuck in a second finger.

Ann, feeling the invasion of her ass, panicked. No one had ever done anything like that before. She felt Bob's fingers pulling out and then felt the blunt head of his cock attempting push through her asshole. Flexing her butt away she ejected Bob's prick and her whole vagina tighten up. That was enough to set James off. He came deep inside of Ann and rolled away exhausted.

Ann rolled over and looked at Bob. "You were trying to fuck me in the ass, weren't you?"

Bob looked sheepish and said yeah but it was so tempting. Ann replied "well, I don't do that". "You will have to be punished! Come with me." With that, she led Bob into the bathroom. Once there she took a washcloth and cleaned Bob's cock. Ann then sat on the toilet seat and took Bob's limp peter into her mouth. It didn't take long. Bob's cock grew inside her mouth until it was long, thick & hard.

Ann took Bob's prick by her hand and led him back to the bed. She got on her hands and knees and said "Bob, put that thing where it belongs." With that incentive, Bob fucked his cock deep into Ann's hot pussy! James was amazed at how Ann had taken control. She turned her head towards him and said "bring that big thing over here!' 'I want to suck on it while your buddy is fucking me.'

James didn't need a second invitation. Getting on the bed, he brought his prick close to Ann's face and with a big smile she drew it into her hungry mouth.

"So many first's for me" She thought. "1st sucking Gary off almost in public, 2nd is fucking him last night and now these 2 guys; one in my mouth and one in my pussy! Plus these two are so young. Maybe Steven is right, I am a hot wife." With that thought in her head, Ann convulsed in orgasm as James & Bob both gave her their cum again.

Later, after the guys had left, Ann called Steven. "Honey, I have been a real bad girl, I mean really bad. I promise to tell all about it when I get home."

As Ann hung up the phone, she thought about what Bob had tried to do to her ass. "Maybe that is what I can do for Steven when I get home."

With that thought in her head, Ann started to pack for her return trip home.

sirdix
sirdix
132 Followers