Annual Exam Turns Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klehmgirl
klehmgirl
10 Followers

Amy's head was reeling! She couldn't fathom cumming on the exam table! However, she was past the point of consideration...her body was fully engulfed in waves of a building orgasm!

Wanting to prolong Amy's climax, Michelle removed her fingers from Amy's vagina and she stopped rubbing her clit. Amy's breathing was fast and rigid. It was then that Michelle asked her if she was ready for the speculum examination. All Amy could do was shake her head in confirmation. Michelle proceeded to pull the speculum out of the warming drawer and she applied some warmed lubricant to Amy's vagina, albeit, they both knew she didn't need any more lubricant.

Michelle slowly eased the speculum into Amy's vagina and turned it so that it was in proper position. Michelle knew this was going to feel incredible to her. Amy's pussy was completely engorged and to have something press into her and separate her vagina, while her vagina tried to grip onto it out of necessity, would make the Pap smear unforgettable for Amy. As Michelle prepared to collect the tissue specimen, she could see Amy's vagina trying to pull the speculum in deeper, but it was as far as it would go in. She also saw Amy grasping the sides of the table, which greatly pleased her that a patient was enraptured with such a physical response.

So, Michelle suggested that Amy let go of the table and enjoy massaging her breasts and nipples while she quickly perform the Pap smear. Amy couldn't believe what she heard....the doctor suggesting that she feel her tits and nipples in an erotic manner why they continue with the examination! It was surreal!

Amy wasn't initially comfortable with that idea, so she continued to grip the edges of the table. Sensing that she wasn't comfortable, Michelle decided to try to help Amy become more at ease.

With the speculum spreading her wide open and with Amy's vagina pulsating against the speculum, Michelle took her index and middle fingers and spread apart further, Amy's labia and began teasing her clitoris again. It didn't take long before Amy began pleasuring her nipples – massaging them, pinching them, pulling on them.... Michelle was pleased with the progress they were making.

After the clinical specimen was collected, Michelle removed the speculum and Amy let out a disappointing moan. Michelle smiled at Amy and explained that she needed to reinsert her fingers into her vagina so she could perform the rectal exam. Amy always dreaded the rectal exam but today was a much different story. She pressed her head back against the very flat pillow, let her knees fully part, while Michelle's left hand softly and slowly rubbed her clit in small circles as she inserted her pinky finger deep into her ass and her thumb into Amy's vagina. Amy closed her eyes and continued to pinch and pull her nipples, and found herself asking Michelle if she could cum!

Michelle encouraged her to climax and just as she affirmed that she should, Amy gripped the table edges again and about half sat up as her body rocked with the strongest orgasm she's ever had. After what seemed like forever, Amy's orgasm began to subside and the reality that her gynecologist finger-fucked her was both embarrassing yet exciting to her!

Michelle gently suggested that Amy needed that and that she was quite happy to have been able to help her. She went ahead and placed some paper towels on Amy's abdomen so that she could wipe herself up once Michelle left the room. As the appointment was ending, Michelle confirmed that the results of the test would be back in a week and that the office girls would be in touch with her then. As Michelle left Amy to get dressed, she shared that she left Amy her card with her personal phone number on it should she have any questions about the examination today, or was interested in getting together outside of the clinical setting...

Amy realized that Dr. Schellean was interested in a sensual rendezvous with her and Amy was interested in connecting with Michelle to explore new sexual experiences.

klehmgirl
klehmgirl
10 Followers
12