Annunciation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

The woman changed to a quicker pace. The organ followed. She met his thrusts doing more of the work. She reached under them and took his balls in her hands and directed his movements through them. She wanted him to thrust rapid and short and he did. She met him with her bucks. Her moan got louder and reached higher tunes. Suddenly she stayed on a high tune. She had the God to stay deep inside her. She took her mask off. Underneath she had a shawl and a veil. She reached back and unmasked the God.

It was the young priest. With one movement she had turned the old God into a priest and the ceremony from heathendom to a Christian sacrifice. I realized that the woman was supposed to be the Blessed Virgin.

They resumed their fucking and they both came shortly after him being demasked. They shuddered and slowly sank back on the bench. The organ changed into a hymn and the congregation sang. It was a cheerful tune and the atmosphere was happy and relaxed. It was like all we had had a common orgasm.

The woman turned to leave the platform. The vicarage pew was close and I caught a glimpse of her face. With a shock I recognized my mother-in-law. My wife saw that I saw and smiled.

"She is something of a woman, isn't she," she whispered. " She aroused you, didn't she." And she felt for my cock and I got aware of that I indeed was aroused.

The vicar was standing before the altar.

"My Lord, we want you to bless the young of this parish. Please receive their sacrifice and guide them to become good husbands and wives. Those who are chosen, step forward."

The same people as before gathered at the altar rails and I saw that three more women had joined. The young in white cowls divided themselves, the girls to the left and the boys to the right at the altar rails. Small groups were formed around each of the young. The vicar and the young priest came with the holy wine and each of us got a generous swig. They were careful to give the women from one chalice and the men from another.

The organ again played a solemn hymn and the congregation sang. Meanwhile, the mother unbuttoned the cowls of her daughter and me but left the top buttons. The mother went down on her knees and sucked me into her hot mouth. She had me at full attention within minutes. The daughter was standing at her side looking and I fondled her small hard breasts. When the mother was satisfied with my erection she raised and pushed her daughter into my arms. She unbuttoned the back of the girl's cowl.

"Caress her," she whispered. "Make her hot."

I embraced the girl and let my hands slide over her behind. She had a taut round bottom and I also reached her pussy. I was instructed that I was not allowed to penetrate her, not even with my fingers. Her cherry was not to be popped. But I stroked up and down her slit. She squirmed and turned around so I had her back pressed at me. It gave me better access to her pussy lips and clit.

Her mother then intervened. She had the girl kneel at the altar rails with her knees apart. Her cowl, open at front and back, hung at her sides giving me full access to her backside.

"Show her how much you appreciate her charms," the mother whispered. I knelt behind the girl and started to lick her cunt and over her clit. Her mother knelt behind me and made sure my erection didn't subsided.

The girl started to moan and squirm. I increased my effort and the girl let out a scream and pressed down towards my face. She got an orgasm.

I looked around and saw my wife at the other end. She was kneeling and the young man had his mouth all over her pussy. From the way she moved her body I could tell she had a good time and was on the way to her orgasm.

The mother nudged me to stand. She had a bottle with oil and put some on me and a generous amount on the butt of the girl. I started to massage around her butt hole. She was tight. Her mother helped by stroking over her back and breasts and also over her clit. I put my finger at her butt hole and just held it there. I could feel the girl pressing back against my finger, very gentle to start with but then with greater force. The girl got bold and pressed real hard and my finger slipped in. Her muscle held me tight but after a while loosened when I tried to move the finger back and forth. The mother was there putting more oil over the finger when it was out. After a while I could easily thrust into her. I added another finger and the whole thing repeated itself.

"Now, try your cock," The mother excitedly whispered.

I repositioned myself and put my cock at the girls butt hole. The mother was standing behind me, unbuttoning the back of my cowl. She had opened her own cowl and I could feel her naked body against my back when she leaned forward holding my cock in position. I hold the hips of the girl and let my cock press steadily. As before the girl pressed back, hesitantly at first but then more and more. Her muscle opened up a little at a time letting my cockhead slowly inside. She groaned when I slipped past the muscle and it gripped behind my cockhead. I leaned forward and cupped her small breasts.

All around us I heard moans and cries. When I looked up I saw the other groups in various positions with the five women that should get their butts penetrated all on their knees. My wife and her sister who initiated two boys already had them inside and they were thrusting and bucking. I recognized the aroused moans from my wife.

My girl moved and I had to get back to my task. She pressed against me and I increased my inward pressure. With small movements we eased my cock further up her butt. The mother poured more oil now and then and encouraged me by pressing herself at my back. Her soft breasts felt lovely and I could feel her erect nipples.

I reached under and stroked over the girl's clit. It was erect and easy to find. This girl was going to be an eager lover I thought. I caressed her as she eased me inside. Suddenly I was all the way in. My balls touched her bottom. She moaned and turned her head and smiled at me.

"Fuck me," she whispered and started to buck at me. At the same time I could hear familiar cries from my wife. I thrust back and forth and the girl met me. The mother was pushing from behind holding her hands on my hips. I was doing my best thrusting and caressing the clit. I reached behind and felt for the mother's ass cheeks. They were bouncing and I gripped one and squeezed. The mother changed position and stood beside the girl and pressed my hand into her cunt.

My girl started to shudder and her inner muscles tightened. Her orgasm rippled through her and I came only just a little after her. I was in to the hilt when I let my seed flow. She tensed as if she could feel it.

We slowly relaxed and I caressed most part of her body letting my hands tell her how lovely she was. I got aware of the organ playing and that the cries and moans around us had changed to low purrs. I looked over at my wife and in the dim light was able to see that she still had her boy inside her but that he had spurted. He looked spent, his knees buckling. His mother was supporting him.

My mother-in-law came round at the inside of the altar rails. She handed washrags to the mothers. They used them to clean up the cocks and the butts.

The organ took up a new hymn and the congregation sang. The groups broke up after hugging and went back to the pews. A few of the women didn't care to button their cowls. They all looked lovely in the dim light.

The vicar stood at the altar.

"Master, please notice this initiation of the young and innocent and guide them in the future to become good wives and husbands."

The vicar came forward to the altar rails with the chalice. He beckoned to the first pews of the female part of the congregation to come forward. About ten women came. The rest had to wait because the altar rails were full. They knelt and got a swig from the chalice. The young priest went out in the aisle and made signs to the males. As they stepped forward they also got a good swig from the Holy Wine prepared for the men. The men moved on and lined up in random order behind the women. The candles were nearly burnt out. Most of the light came from the candelabra at the platform.

The vicar gave a sign and the organ played a well-known hymn. All was standing, singing. There were many verses. Suddenly I saw that the women at the altar rails had opened their cowls back and front and turned towards the man standing behind her. They also had unbuttoned and freed their cocks. The women reached out for the cocks. The men for the women's' breasts.

Before my eyes an erotic frolicking started. When a woman thought her man was ready, she turned and knelt at the altar rails. She oiled herself and her man when his cock came into reaching distance. The men probed the butt holes and one by one slipped inside. The bucking and thrusting was fantastic to watch.

I saw that the pairs at the altar rails constantly changed. When one couple was finished they gave room to a woman waiting in line and a man from the other line went up behind her.

From our pew we had a good view. We were close to the altar rails. It was a fantastic sight with all these female asses lined up. They were of all sizes and shapes; a few enormous, some tiny and taught but most of them were great pear-shaped, round or heart-shaped asses. All sexy and inviting. The ages of the women were from late teenagers to very mature. The cocks very harder to see in the faint light and buried, as they were most of the time, between ass cheeks. But they too very of different sizes and thickness.

My wife and her sister gasped loudly. I looked up and saw that they were looking at a couple close to us. A tiny woman had come to the altar rails and behind her a man of normal size. But his cock was a monster. My wife and my sister-in-law started to wail softly on behalf of the poor tiny woman who had to take this monster inside. But the woman seemed not to worry. She expertly made sure that the monster was fully erect and hard before kneeling at the altar rails. She reached between her spread legs and oiled the monster and her butt hole, then placed the monster head at her hole. Her man started to push and she eased him inside her butt without visible trouble although it took some time. When he was fully engulfed by her butt my wife gasped of admiration and she watched intently when they fucked, slowly at first but harder as they got used to each other. They both reached what looked like a satisfactory orgasm.

I felt a hand snuggle under my cowl. It was my wife testing my dick.

"Would you have believed that," my wife whispered with admiration in her voice. "I love this," she went on after a little pause. "All this happy people letting the steam out once a year. And the risk is eliminated and it is not regarded as adultery. I have longed for many years to be allowed to teach a young boy like today. But I had to be married first and someone must ask for me to do the favor. It's the youngster's mother that selects and put the question through my mother. And the vicar family is always in great demand so I didn't doubt that we should be asked. That's why I had you wait for the answer." She giggled.

"I can see there are more men than women waiting," I asked her. "What will happen to them?"

"Oh, don't worry," Karin said. "Most of the women will be more than happy to accommodate at least another man. So the real question is how many men are able for another round. How about you? I bet you will be approached." Her body shook with laughter.

"Why isn't your brother-in-law here?" I asked. "You said that the vicar family is favored."

" Oh, he hasn't been asked. Rumour has it that his cock is very big," my wife whispered giggling. "No mother will let him near their virgin girl, although I guess that many of them would like to have him themselves."

" Well, the rumour is correct," I heard my sister-in-law whisper. "And it's right that he shouldn't be buttfucking young girls. He would rip them apart. It's even hard for me to accommodate him in my butt. So he had to stay home tonight."

Suddenly a figure was standing outside our pew. It was a woman and she whispered something to Karin. She giggled and nodded her consent. The woman withdrew.

"A bonus for me," Karin whispered. "One of the other boys is fit again and the tradition says that he can ask any of the chosen women. And his mother says that he wants me. You don't disagree, do you, please," she asked, suddenly a little afraid.

"Oh no, you go ahead, this evening everything seems to be permitted as far as buttfucking is concerned," I said. "Does it go for me to?" I added as I saw a figure approaching. It was a woman and I thought I recognized her as the mother of my virgin girl.

The woman leaned over:

"I want you to take me up my behind," she said in a hushed voice. "Please do me the favor."

"My, my," my wife whispered at my side. "I think we both are lucky. This is also along with the tradition that the mother of your virgin girl specifically can ask for you. I know this woman. You will have a good time."

"I think he is able, at least with a little help from you," Karin said to the woman with a giggle.

We rose and went into the aisle. Karin and the woman went up to the vicar who stood at an empty space at the rails, chalice in his hands. They got not one but two big swigs. I looked for the young priest to get a refresher and found him. When I went up to the rails I saw that Karin and the woman was kneeling together whispering. The boy and his mother and my virgin girl also joined the party.

Suddenly four hands were over my body. My cowl was opened and my cock engulfed in a mouth. From previous experience I guessed it was the girl. Before me stood the mother, naked, demanding my attention. She offered her breasts to fondle and her pussy to probe. I did both, my hands fully occupied. I looked over and saw that my wife was treated the same way.

My woman was hot. Her pussy was very wet and her clit stood out. She was ready.

"Don't be gently with me," she whispered from inside her hood. "I want it strong and hard. Come."

She knelt on the bench with her ass up in the air. The girl put oil on our parts. The woman squirmed and moaned. I thought about what she had said and decided to try to penetrate her with my cock, without loosen her up first.

I aimed my cock at her butt hole. The girl was standing at our side. She held my cock in position. I started to push with small hard movements back and forth. The girl looked at me and giggled. At my next forward push she pressed my cock slightly down and I slid into the pussy. It was so wet and slick that I effortlessly slid all the way in.

My woman jerked, then cried out of pleasure. She bucked a few times and I met her. She came violently, her body trembled and she squeezed my cock. However, she composed herself quickly. She giggled but pushed me out. The girl laughed and put my cock at the right entrance.

I pushed hard and steady at her butt hole, as instructed. I kept pushing hard and used short jabs to get inside. Her muscle gradually gave way and I kept on pushing. When I was past her muscle I pushed on and thrust to get in. The woman cried out but gave no signs that I should stop. I gave her one mighty thrust and got all the way in. I stayed there just for a second and then started to bang her long and hard. She met me and it got real wild. The thrusts got shorter and harder and my balls slapped against her ass. I reached down and felt for her clit. It was wet and oily and I frigged it hard. My woman whined higher and higher and I felt our orgasm build up. I tried to slow down to postpone the salute but she didn't allow it. She took command and brought us both forwards. Her whine reached a high pitch tone and she stopped bucking. Her body shook and her butt muscles held me in a firm grip. That was enough for me too and my seed flowed into her butt.

We stayed coupled for a long time. I looked over at my wife. I had registered her cries a while before and could now see that her boy was spent and had left her butt. She was hugging him, his head between her lovely breasts. She looked over at me and was so close that I could see that she was happy.

My woman wriggled her hips. She wanted to get up. But before I let her go I grabbed her breasts and fondled them. I also thrust my cock in her butt a few times. She made me leave by pushing her bottom forward and squeezing her ass cheeks. The girl had a washrag ready and cleaned us both. Then the three of us hugged before we buttoned up our cowls and parted.

The show went on. The women were horny and the men made their best. I guess the wine with its herbs helped.

I heard my wife and my sister-in-law whisper to each other.

" My boy had a very thick cock, but it was short," my sister-in-law said. " I had some trouble to accommodate him at first. It took time. But then it felt good."

" My first boy was shy in the beginning. But he learned fast and became bold and banged me hard. His cock was average but I think he is clever enough to learn how to use it," my wife whispered giggling.

"Oh, I guess he was my second boy then. He was so impudent as to go directly for my pussy without asking. He pushed real hard to get in. And his mother did nothing to change the direction of his cock to the right entrance." My sister-in-law whispered and laughed a muffled laugh.

"So what did you do. Smack him?" My wife asked

"Oh, no, I let him in of course. We are here to teach the boys of the female body, aren't we? But not before I had him beg and work for it. His cock was real hard and felt so good. So I let him fuck my pussy but only for a while. You can't be sure of young boys. They can spurt very quickly. So I pushed him out and took him into my back canal. He was good there also." My sister-in-law giggled aloud.

"Well, I am sure he will remember you," my wife said, a little envious I thought. "My second boy wasn't that bold but he had a long, slender cock. It was easy to take him in and very comfortable to accommodate him. It was a tremendous feeling that he was so long. And he wasn't bad using his cock."

"Oh, I would like to try that one," my sister-in-law said. "Do you think the boys will ask us again?"

"I certainly hope so," I heard my wife say, although she whispered very low. I guess she didn't want me to hear how horny she was. "I want to try that fat knob you told me about. I am sure I can handle it."

A little while later they had their requests granted. Two mothers came nearly at the same time and asked first my sister-in-law and then my wife on behalf of their boys. They both eagerly accepted.

Before my wife left the pew to go to the altar rails she whispered to me.

"Look, I told you the problem would not be shortage of willing women."

I looked and saw that two women were standing at the rails waiting but no man was lining up.

"Why don't you try out another woman. Who knows if you will have my permission again? The woman will be very happy if you do," my wife said giggling when she went up to the rails where her third boy was waiting.

I felt my cock stir and decided that I was going to make it. I went up to the priest and got a swig. I saw the two women looking in my direction waiting for my choice. One of the women beckoned to me and made a deep curtsey. When she did her cowl opened at the front showing her pussy. Her bush was dark and rich. It looked delicious and I went up to her. The other woman looked disappointed, her shoulders sagged.

"Thank you for coming to me," she whispered. "I saw you before and hoped that you would do me. Let me help you."

She knelt before me and caressed my dick. She licked it and took it into her mouth. Very gentle she sucked my cock and fondled my balls. As my cock grew she took me deeper in her. She was good at cock sucking.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers