Annunciation Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

When she thought I was as hard as I would get she raised and came close to me.

"I saw when you had the mother of your virgin. I saw that you were inside her pussy, although that is against the rules. Please do the same to me. Give me a quickie in my pussy before you take me up my ass, please. It's been so long and my first man tonight came too fast."

I couldn't see her face but her voice convinced me that she really meant it. She turned around and knelt at the rails, knees wide apart. Her cowl hung down at her sides.

I came forward and pressed against her ass cheeks. Her hand came up between her thighs and grabbed my cock and directed it towards her pussy entrance. With one thrust I was inside her very wet cunt. She grunted of pleasure and met my thrusts. It took only a few long thrusts before she came. It was no mistake. She screamed of delight and pushed back to stop me. We stayed in that position for a little while. Then she pushed me out.

"Take me in my ass" she whispered. "Come, I want you there now."

I did as I was asked. I placed my cock at her butt and pushed. There was little resistance. She was already slick and I could push my cock inside her with one long hard movement. She grunted when she felt my balls press at her ass.

I thrust back and forth and she met my movements. Her ass was well trained. She had no problems to accommodate me and fuck. It felt heavenly inside her slick but narrow channel. I reached down and grabbed her full, soft breasts. The nipples were erect and I fondled her breasts with long rough strokes back and forth, which she seemed to like. It felt good to me too.

Suddenly I heard a familiar cry. It was my wife who first cried out in pain but very soon changed to cries of delight and pleasure. I figured that her boy had forced his fat knob right inside her butt before she was ready.

All too soon my woman started to moan and thrust wild backwards against me. Her orgasm was building up and she came as violently as before when I was fucking her cunt. Her butt canal closed around my cock and held me in a real tight grip. She moaned loudly and cried out of delight. I was standing crouched over her back, my cock buried in her and my hand on her clit.

After a while I tried to move again. I was far from my own orgasm. I guess my balls were empty but the erotic atmosphere and the herbs in the wine made my cock to stand. My woman stopped my tries to thrust into her. She was spent.

Suddenly I sensed that someone was standing close by. I looked and saw the other woman, the one I had let down in favor of my present lady. I realized that she had been standing there all the time, watching. I had a slight memory of hands on my backside when I was fucking my woman.

The second woman crouched over us.

"Was it good, are you satisfied?" She whispered to my woman. "If so, be a good sister and leave him to me."

My woman laughed happily.

"Yes, I have had a most enjoyable fuck. I was just thinking about how to get rid of this horny man and his rigid cock. I don't want any more. So please, he is all yours."

"You haven't come, have you?" She asked me. "You are young, you must have enough strength to take me? You are my last chance to night. And I am horny as hell. Please try." She begged

My woman raised her upper body and pushed me out of her. I hardly had time to caress her ass cheeks as a thank you before the second woman took me over and expertly cleaned me with a washrag she had handy. She then led me to a new place at the rails. Her cowl opened.

The light was very dim so I couldn't see her clearly. I used my hands to explore her body. She was mature, probably in her fifties but her body was kept in shape. Wide hips, a well rounded belly, a thick but trimmed dark bush. And very imposing breasts. I cupped them in my hands. Her breasts were soft at the touch but also heavy in my hands. She had long protruding nipples. It was lovely to feel the heaviness underneath the soft surface. Somehow I got the feeling I recognized her body. She must have sensed my reaction.

"Yes, it was my younger sister you just made happy. Please make me happy too," she whispered.

I sensed something behind me and felt that her attention was diverted.

"Yes, come on over. He may need some of that," she said to someone behind me.

The priest came to my side with the chalice. I took it in my hands and drank what little that was left. It felt good and somehow the feeling spread immediately to my cock which jerked upwards and got harder. My woman laughed throatily when she felt it in her hand. She had been holding my cook all the time. And I suddenly felt my spirits renew and felt horny as never before. Yes, I was going to fuck this woman.

"I know it," she whispered. "You will make it. You will make me come."

She moved her head close to mine.

"If you are tired of butt fucking you may try my pussy," she whispered a little shy. "I am well past fertility age. There is no risk. And you will find that my pussy is worth visiting. It is true that I don't get much cock nowadays but I exercise my cunt frequently. Come and take me now, please."

She turned and knelt at the altar rails. I unbuttoned her cowl at the back and let it fall at her sides. She spread her knees and thighs. I stroked over her back and down her thighs. I let my cock brush through her slit. She got anxious and pushed my hand away. She grabbed me cock herself and rubbed with it where she wanted to be rubbed. She placed my cock at her pussy entrance and held on, waiting. I had to make up my mind; fuck her pussy or her butt.

It was an easy choice. I wanted to try out this woman's pussy. She had bragged about her skill and that had aroused me. I was sure my wife wouldn't mind if I fucked this old woman's pussy instead of her butt. She had suggested that I tried another woman, well this was the second but it was all the same.

I grabbed the hips of my woman and pushed forward. I slid easily all the way in. She was wide open and very, very wet. In fact I hardly felt her cunt walls but it felt good being inside her.

I startled when there suddenly was a noise. I realized that it was the organ. It had been silent for a while but now the organist played a light tune with a quick pulse. Automatically I started to thrust into my woman adjusting to the rhythm of the organ.


I also looked up and around and saw that we were the only couple left at the altar rails. All the others were seated in their pews, watching us in the weak light.

Normally I would have been embarrassed. But this night was not normal. Instead it turned me on even more. I kept on fucking my woman and reached forward for her breasts. They hung soft and heavy in my hands, with very hard nipples.

Suddenly I realized that I could clearly feel her cunt walls against my cock. Her skill was such that she could slowly contract her muscles to tighten her cunt. The cunt tightened slowly with a continuous motion. I had gradually to use more and more force to thrust into her. It felt fantastic.

She had started to moan. She thrust back at me and when I put my hand over her clit she bucked wildly and came in a shuddering orgasm. She cried out and the congregation responded.

Her cunt muscles loosened while we rested. I was still hard and inside her cunt. She raised her head and brought my ear to her mouth.

"That was heaven," she whispered. "It has been so long. You are still hard? Do you want to change to my butt now or do you prefer to go on in my pussy? I have a few more tricks in there if you stay, please do."

It was no doubt what she wanted. And I was happy where I was. So I just grabbed her breasts and pushed deep inside her cunt.

She laughed deeply and rewarded me by flexing her inner muscles. She let me really feel what strength she had in them. I could hardly move back and forth. Then she started to chant to the organ music. I could not understand the words, it sounded like an old dialect.

She loosened her grip around my cock and made me thrust long and deep into her. She made us fuck in rhythm with the music and her chanting. And then the congregation took up her chant. The pulse in the music got faster a little at a time and we all followed. My woman flexed her muscles gradually and I had to thrust hard. I felt like being in heaven. The feeling in my cock was very intense, nothing like what I had experienced before.

The chant from the congregation got louder when my woman started to cry out. She no longer led the chant. She concentrated on our fucking. Her inner muscles changed behavior, she could flex and loosen them independently. She made her opening tight and the rest loose or the other way around. She tightened one side pushing my cock at the other side. And she let her muscles pulse. I stopped thrusting and let her cunt ripple around my cock. It was incredible.

Her cries got higher. I felt that my orgasm was building up. She felt it too or she was ready anyway. She flexed her muscles to a comfortable degree and bucked at me. I thrust hard with rapid short strokes. The congregation caught our status and quickened their rhythm. We fucked wildly and my woman screamed high. We came simultaneously in a violent orgasm that made our bodies shudder. I spurted into her cunt much more than I had thought possible.

We stood motionless for a while letting our orgasm douse. I held my arms around my woman, gently caressing her soft breasts. She pressed herself back at me and moved her ass a little. The congregation had changed to a slow hymn. My woman held me inside her with her muscles until my cock went soft. Then she gently pushed me out of her. She raised and turned around. She hugged me.

"Thank you," she whispered in my ear. "I really needed that. It felt so good."

She let her cowl down and disappeared in the nearly dark church. I found my way back to our pew, a little anxious about what my wife would say.

"Darling, I am so proud of you. You made two women happy. The vicar family will gain respect," she whispered. "And I will be honored amongst the women to have such a virile husband," she added giggling. "In fact, I didn't thought you were able to get it up when I suggested that you should try another woman. But it was naughty of you to fuck her cunt when the butt was the proper place. But I forgive you."

The vicar appeared in front of the altar. He prayed and asked the Master to receive the sacrifice and asked for a good harvest. The organ played and we all sang a well-known hymn.

The congregation started to get dressed in the pews and dropped off one by one. The vicar family went out through the vestry from which it was only a short way to the vicarage. It was cold outside and I could feel the wind up my naked body underneath the cowl.

- - - - - -

My wife nudged me in the side.

"Did you fall asleep," she asked, "you became so quiet."

"Oh no," I answered. " You remembered me of the most unusual and wonderful experience. Suddenly I was back there in my memory. It was lovely."

"Oh, good," Karin giggled. "Do you remember which day it is today?"

I looked at her. She had on a robe that was vaguely familiar. It was blue and cut as a cowl. When I looked at her she pulled the hood up over her head and face. And then I remembered. It was the Annunciation Day.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers