Anonymous Destiny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This man was taking her to the edge of orgasm; her mind reeling from the rapid assault on her body and the deep, forceful – almost violent – thrusts her pussy was taking. She closed her eyes, and held her breath as he took her to the very edge. The fireball of orgasm was ready to course through her body. Suddenly hestopped. He walked into the darkness, found what he was looking for, and pointed her snub-nosed .38 special directly at her belly.

"Will you do as I say? Or are you willing to deal with the consequences?" he asked in a steely cold voice that showed he was very used to getting his way, or inflicting whatever punishment was necessary. The darkness in this man was far deeper than she had first feared; he was truly dangerous. Not the dangerous of an erratic mind and behavior, no this man was dangerous because his life and his world and his very own survival had made him so. He would have no compunction about hurting her if the situation required it. She was both fascinated, and scared beyond her own greatest fear.

"What do you want from me?" She sobbed. Her mind took over and released more of her control, and showed the vulnerability of her current situation.

"Quit that bull shit, you know exactly what I want. I want to take pleasure from you. I will not concern myself with what you want at this moment. Iwill have what I desire" he spit vehemently out at her.

The fury in his voice shocked her again. This was a very dangerous situation she was in. Her one careless step put her far beyond the simple loss of control: she was truly in fear.

In a soft sobbing voice she answered, "I'll do as you ask. But please, please don't kill me..." she let her voice trail off pleadingly.

He reached up to the sheets and blankets drying on the clothesline above them. He threw them down on the corner of the alley right next to a wrought iron rail, shaking it to make sure it was well anchored. He smoothed out the makeshift bed and clipped one end of his spare set of handcuffs onto the lower rail, leaving the other end open for her wrist.

Erika's body shivered uncontrollably. She tried to get control of her sobbing and found it impossible. He seemed to be making a bed, not liking the fact that he put handcuffs on the rail. She would have only one moment – one precious moment – to break free: it needed to be planned carefully. Focusing to pull up every ounce of inner strength she had left Erika struggled desperately to keep her mind together for simply one more minute.

She sobbed.

Her captor walked up to her and gruffly said, "I told you to stop that bullshit. Stop your crying". The gruffness in his voice came naturally to him, he did not have to raise his voice to make his wishes and displeasure known.

She sniffled and cut off her sob. She fought for control of her emotions.

"Now," he said, "just jump up a bit, and push your hands to the side. You'll clear the notch at the end of the rung and you'll be able to walk to me. Do so now."

She tried to jump as she had before, but this time without his weight on her, she was able to leap high enough to pull her handcuffs free of the rung. She landed on the balls of her feet, and started to run out of the alley. She had only a few more steps and she'd be on Harrison Street, and hopefully someone would see a naked woman running and stop to help her. Two more steps she thought. Then his weight landed on the back of her knees. They tumbled to the ground. He landed on top of her and put the snub-nosed .38 special inches from her mouth pressing it against the side of her face.

"Nice try my pet." He said with little evidence of the short chase.

Erika's chest was heaving up and down as she tried to regain her breath, just then noticing she had held it during the entire run up the alley. The weight of her captor was fully on top of her pelvis with his buttocks resting fully on her thighs, preventing her from striking at him.

The cold steel of the gun brought reality to the moment. Her cuffed hands were useless to her. She finally quit struggling. Grabbing her hair at the nape of her neck he walked her back to the makeshift bed. The gun on her lower back, right between her two dimples.

"Turn around..." he said to Erika, his strong hands on her right shoulder pulling her fully around to face him. The muzzle of the gun now just below her belly button. His body slightly turned, once again avoiding her predictable strike.

She looked up at him; the cropped ski mask was partially off from the tumble. She looked at his face and noticed his chiseled jaw line, the firm set of his chin, and how the scattered light reflected off what she guessed would be olive skin.

He pushed her shoulder down, signaling to her that he wanted her to lie down. She did not move.

"Do you want me to physically force you?" and with those words Erika realized that the he was more than capable of throwing her onto the floor, and that if she wanted to control where her body was placed, she better do as he said.

He reached for what she thought was the knife and found that it was something dark, thick and long but it did not have a blade at the end. She could almost see it glimmer with moistness. He grabbed it and placed it between her legs. She started to struggle.

"Is that how you're going to be?" he asked and walked to where her purse lay, took off the two straps and used them to tie her legs as far apart as he could find posts to fasten to. Now she could struggle all she wanted, he was in control.

He took the gun's cold snub-nose and caressed the inside of her thigh. The last "almost" orgasm fully forgotten by her mind was barely forgotten by her body. She felt her body betray her and respond to his cold controlling touch. The butterflies in her stomach were having a party of unprecedented proportions. Her hands, arms, feet and legs were ice cold as evidence of her fight or flight response being in full control of her body. Her adrenal glands pumped out the maximum amount of adrenaline her body could produce. Her pupils were fully dilated taking in all the light they could so she had all the information her brain needed to deal with the situation. All these things he noticed as he caressed her body.

He probed her lower lips by gently parting them with her snub-nosed .38 special. He dipped the tip into her moistness and pulled it out. He pulled it close to his nose and took a deep breath, taking her scent deep into his lungs. He enjoyed the feelings this woman brought forth for him. He lowered himself between her legs, and pushed the black knob deep into her. He did not give her warning, and he did not allow her to moisten the tool prior to forcing her to take it to the hilt.

"Oh!" she said, at first in pain, and then softening the sound as the forced pleasure drifted through her body. She felt him push it in deeper and then bend over her pelvic bone and kiss her mom's pubis, right above the soft triangle of hair she kept as a pointer of where she wanted her men to go. Now she wished it was not there.

He sucked her clit into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, at the same time he pistoned the black thing into her body. It felt to her as though he had a large dildo driving into her body. He reached behind her and grabbed something else. She could not tell, but his effort to raise her body off the makeshift bed gave her the impression she was about to take something else into her body.

She had learned better than to fight his desires.

He took the black dildo out of her wet pussy and shoved a smaller diamond shaped tube into her. The first moment it was cold and dry, but her juices were now flowing and it lubricated it quickly. He took it out of her and forced it into the rosebud of her ass.

Her pucker strained to keep it out but he was forceful and committed to his task. He penetrated her rear passage and pumped it in and out till it was fully impaled into her.

"Hold it in!" he demanded of her.

She obeyed and tightened her sphincter to hold that fullness in her body.

He climbed on top of her, straddled her chest, and stroked his cock inches from her lips. He pointed the gun right on her forehead. She could feel the cold steel and the remnant of her own juices on it.

"Suck my cock. If you do something I don't like, it'll be the last thing you do. Understand?" his voice raspy with sex, but steely cold and determined.

"Yes... Sir!" she said and carefully took the head of his cock in her mouth. She licked the bottom vein carefully to give him maximum pleasure and to lubricate him so she could take him in her dry mouth. Her fear had dried her mouth.

He gave her more and more of his cock and started to pump her mouth. He was hungry for her to suck him. He was hungry to release his cum into her mouth and into every other part of her body. He pumped and she sucked, the harder he pumped the more she arched her body to force him deeper into her mouth. He got off her chest and straddled her in a partial sixty-nine position and used his hands to pump the dildo into her pussy. Then as she took him deep into her throat, he leaned over and sucked on her clit.

"Mmmm...." a muffled sound erupted from her as she pushed her hips into his face and raised her head to take him down her throat again. He continued to push his cock into her mouth and she milked it as ordered. She considered biting down hard and causing him a great deal of pain before he killed her. At least she could prevent this from happening to anyone else. At the same time her body continued to betray her mind and feed him her most wanton desires.

He felt her fire rising from mere embers to a full rage. His own fire reaching such heights that his body's instincts took over and he pumped his hips and his cock deep into her throat. He pushed as much as she pushed back; her hips spread wide open and pushing up to meet each and every thrust of his fist pushing the dildo into her. Erika could feel the difference of how his ball sack was slapping her forehead.

In that moment she allowed the thought to form that she wanted his cum in her. She wanted that warm first thrust of cum washing over her mouth, and onto her tongue where she could taste him, to take from him that which he wanted her to have. She knew from the flavor of his pre-cum that she'd enjoy a mouthful and realized at that moment that she craved several mouthfuls of his cum.

Suddenly his ball sack tightened and she knew he would be exploding soon. He sucked more forcefully and sped up her motions to help him. She felt him tense up, and worked harder giving him all of her attention; forgotten was her own building orgasm. Forgotten too was everything else she could possibly be thinking about, as she always did at moments like this; but not with this man.

She took him deeply and felt the first burst build.

"mmmm, good girl..." he cried as he lifted up onto his arms, the guttural sound erupting from deep within his savage nature. His first spasm came with the feeling of a large flow of semen traveling down his cock and finally exploded out into her eager mouth. He kept pumping and she kept pushing back into his cock as his next spasm took over and he let another flow of cum enter her mouth. Again and again he squirted cum into her mouth. Again and again she took it hungrily from him, not wasting a single precious drop.

Still hard from his orgasm he turned around and pushed his cock deep into her. He continued to pump rapidly and felt the butt plug she held so eagerly deep inside her. The stimulation of being penetrated in both entrances to her body and the taste of his cum in her mouth made her realize she was so close to her own orgasm. She pushed her hips uncontrollably to meet his thrusts: Her orgasm no longer stoppable, both of their bodies taken over by lust and animal instinct. She let the deep desires, now finally satisfied, take voice and let out a pleasure groan that was pure ecstasy. She let out several moans each loader than the previous and pushed hard against his welcome thrusts.

"Yes, that's it. Deeper, deeper in me!" she craved to hold him and to pull him into her and never let him go. She wanted to be fucked by him: forever. The desire so deep in her surprised, even, her overheated lustful mind.

Another deep guttural sound emanated from his mouth announcing his orgasm. He violently pulled off his cropped ski mask and looked into her eyes. She looked up at him, looking deeply into his eyes and trying to understand who this man was. She was being fucked by him and enjoying what he was taking from her – and the pleasure she felt from giving it to him – and yet she did not know him. His eyes in the poor light showed a deep darkness she was not expecting. Erika did not know what to expect, really, but the darkness – almost sadness – in his eyes told of the violent and competitive nature of this man. It all came from deep within; this was not a shallow man, getting to know him would take a long time.

He saw a welcoming look from her, one like no other he had ever seen. He released his cum deep into her and felt her muscles keenly stroke his engorged head and milk his cum into her.

Erika felt the warm flow of cum; she sensed it in her mind remembering the forceful way his cum exploded into her mouth. This time it was where cum should be. This time it was in her cunt. She stopped herself; no it was on its way to her womb or could be some day. She could sense his cum washing over the walls of her vagina and mixing with her own love juices and becoming much more than just cum. It was the merging of the two souls that craved what no one had ever been able to give to them. It was, for her, the realization that she could have a place where she did not have to be in control. Her own thoughts were accentuated by the violent, and so welcomed, thrusts into her cunt. Her legs yearning to come up to her shoulders so she could give him greater access to take what he needed most; Her, no not that way, her – with proper respect!

He collapsed on top of her, his mouth finding hers fully open, willing and eager to be ravaged by him this way as well. He kissed her deeply and caressed her face. She sobbed softly into his chest as soon as their kiss had ended. They lay there enjoying the scent of the moment.

"My sweet pet, you have a lot of fire in you. You finally surrendered appropriately to me." The darkness deep in his eyes a small contradiction to the caressing strokes on her face, and the gentle thumbs brushing away her tears.

"What is your name, little one?" he asked looking into her deep green eyes and noticing that she was still a fighter inside, but no longer when it came to him. The fire in Erika's eyes would never die, but to the select one in her life she could be taught to fully release control and assume the rightful place; at his side.

He released her hands, and then her legs from their bindings. The bruises she had earned would go away much sooner than the memory of this night. He grabbed her by the hand, helped her up and started to turn. She carefully placed her arms around his neck: Watching for his response and seeking his approval to go further. He showed his approval by slowly turning her way, his arms at his sides; she flung her arms tightly around his neck. She needed his warmth in a level she did not quite understand.

"Erika Ashcroft..." she responded and then added, "may I know yours?"

"I'm Antonio Gomez, but everyone calls me Tonio" he answered as they started to put on their clothes, then added "you may call me Antonio"

"Was this your first time to the club?" He asked as she pulled up her skirt and tucked in her blouse. Her buttons were all gone from him ripping them off. "You'll need a new blouse it seems."

She giggled, and said, "Why, do you mind the view?" Expecting him to laugh: he did not.

"I will expect it," he replied in a very serious tone letting her know that access to her –in every way – was exactly what he required.

They walked out of the alley and towards the club called, Non Con. It was a club for people who understood the requirements and desires of the various sexually explicit lifestyles. It provided a rule bound environment that made the extreme application of non-consent safe for the participants. The participants are given subtle code words that help define for others what level of excitement they seek, and still provide for the random nature of not knowing who is going to be your partner that night.

"I enjoyed the feeling of stalking you from the club." Tonio said, "you are very good and you fight for real, not the games that some play in bed."

"I was so scared when I gave the code word to the bar tender. I had no idea who was listening or what I was going to experience. I was so scared when you attacked me, I thought about calling it all off with the [Cat and Mouse] exit phrase, but I'm glad I let it go." Erika blushed and turned onto his shoulder and hugged him.

She was always in control, until tonight. She had the men come to her place: it was safe and she could ask them to leave at any time. She rarely spent time with a lover after their first night of sexual passion. She needed her space and it was her way of controlling him and making him desire her more.

"Let's go to my place," he said in a commanding tone. She listened and walked with him to his car. Antonio opened the door to his Lexus for her. She stood there thinking about this man who had sparked an awareness Erika herself had only had glimpses of before. She wondered how long it would take to truly get to know him and even more so how exciting the thought was to finally be able to allow someone in to really know her. A journey she knew she had to take.

12