Another Adventure with Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

I felt her hands in my hair and her thighs tighten as she pulled me deeper into her lovely cleft. Sue responded as I had hoped. Her body tensed. She pulled me tighter against her sweet pussy, then began a humping motion that made the best use of my tongue, nose and face to relieve her needs. She came in a rush, crushing me to her swollen lips. Her body jerked as spasms of delight went through it and I knew I had succeeded in making her orgasm as pleasant as she had mine.

"I needed that," Sue whispered as she pulled me up and alongside her. "I love to be eaten and you are one of the best I've ever had. I want some more of that tonight." I assured her it would be my pleasure, and I meant it. Sue's pussy was sweet, warm and a joy to suck and lick. The thin fluid draining from her was so tempting I would gladly have done it again right now, but she had other things in mind.

Straddling my body and kneeling on one leg, she settled slowly over the rampant rod staring into her love channel. Small droplets of cum still oozed from her inner lips as it drained from the fucking I had given her earlier and now gravity was allowing it to slip through that tight channel, still heavy with cum despite the enjoyment I had been experiencing as I ate her. There was very little resistance as the knob went into her. Now her other leg came down and she was seated firmly on my once again hard dick. She eased herself down on the full length of it until our pubic hairs mingled and joined, then she slowly retreated until only the head remained in her.

I didn't expect the acrobatic skill this lady could generate when she wanted to be fucked, but they were exhibited in the abandonment with which she fucked me. I had only to remain still and hard as she used my dick. She worshipped it with a tight set of lips; a hot juicy cunt, and a speed that told me she wanted another orgasm before we returned to the living room. I was very near to shooting the load of hot semen into her which would have delayed any further games for some time when, with a howl, Sue had her next orgasm. The speed with which she had been screwing me increased, if anything, and each thrust drove my dick into her so hard it felt as if she was hammering my pelvis. She was moaning now as she ground her cunt into my brush patch. I was barely able to keep from shooting into her. I wanted to, but I also wanted more of this fascinating woman as soon as we learned whether or not we would be spending the night together.

I needn't have worried. Once Sue and I had cleaned each other using our tongues, perfumed wash clothes and heated towels, we went into the living room with prim and proper robes covering our nakedness. Norm had Linda spread-eagled on the couch, her perfectly shaped ass balanced on the arm, and he was eating her cunt as if there would be no tomorrow. Linda was laying quietly, only the rapidity of her breathing showing the sensations which were coursing through her body. Even as we watched, her body arched and Norm was treated to some of the tastiest feminine juices I've ever tasted. He continued sucking and kissing that offering until her eyes opened and she grinned at us.

Linda reached out and took Sue's hand. "Norm has asked me to spend the night with him, would you mind, Sue?"

"Not at all, Linda," Sue answered. "I see that Norm has been trying hard to convince you." Eyeing the limp cock that dangled between his legs at least eight inches, "and I'm glad to hear he has."

"I'll say he has," laughed Linda. "This man of yours is like a bear. I don't believe there is a spot he's missed, but I'd still like to find out – that is if he's game. How about it Norm? Do you want to try for another round?"

It was Norm's turn to laugh and he did, wiping the back of his hand across his mouth as if trying to remove the cum that smeared his face. "I certainly wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to have you again, young lady. I just hope we can enjoy the rest as much as I have up to now." Linda sat up on the edge of the couch an Norm settled beside her, his arm over her shoulders and one hand cupping a generous breast. The towel she sat on caught the cum that was seeping from her still slightly open cunt lips, but I suspected there was a lot more inside her, and I knew she had been royally fucked. It was equally probably that she had enjoyed his cock immensely. Linda had spent the night only with one other man before, and I wondered how she would weather being taken again and again by someone with Norm's thick manhood. Then again, maybe it was she who was doing the taking. I recalled that she had spent the night at least once with Ralph and apparently enjoyed him enough to see him after that, often, so perhaps I really had nothing to concern myself about. I would certainly welcome the opportunity to feel Sue tucked in close during the night, especially if there was an early morning fuck as an appetizer for the day.

Little more was said. We spent the next hour or so cleaning up and freshening up so our partners would have clean bodies to work with. We enjoyed some coffee although I doubt we needed anything to keep us awake. The anticipation of what was to come for all of us was more than adequate for that!

The girls started the action this time. As if by mutual agreement, each leaned over us and began sucking our cocks. Almost simultaneously Norm and I were ready, so, kissing our wives we took our partners for the night to our bedrooms. Norm couldn't resist walking behind Linda and cupping her tits as he used his big cock to push her along. I had to stop once or twice to kiss Sue and feel her soft, full breasts as the thrill of watching Linda's breasts being fondled and sucked overcame me.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12