Another Bet

Story Info
Stuntman seduces a willing wife to win a wager.
6.9k words
4.4
192.9k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,081 Followers

(A Dylan James Story)

This is another in the continuing adventures of Dylan James, Hollywood stuntman and stud. Dylan's adventures started out with the "One For the Road" series. Please check all his adventures out - they are all stand alone stories. Thanks for the interest and support. And please remember to vote. All emails are welcome.

*

Tom Bergin's was very crowded. The bar area was full of people celebrating it being Saturday night, and the restaurant was jammed with two parties and several couples eating dinner. There was a constant flow of people from the bar and back.

Dylan was sitting at a table with two fellow stuntmen, Rocky and Tony. They had been filming a gag for a new Martin Lawrence film. Dylan was doubling for a villain that Martin Lawrence's character was chasing. Tony was doubling for Martin. It was a foot chase through a neighborhood, jumping fences and such. Rocky was driving a car that crashed into Dylan as he ran from Tony. The chase and crash had taken all day to film from set up to wrap, and the guys were blowing off some stream with beers and dinner at Bergin's.

Dylan had just finished his steak and was working on his second beer when two really pretty girls came from the bar and passed their table headed for one of the parties. The first one was Hispanic with long black hair, long legs and a great bubble butt. The second girl had pale skin and short red hair. She was dressed in a gold-colored top that was low cut enough to show off her impressive rack. Her rack was held in place by a tight push-up bra that made her tits stand out like a shelf. Her top hung to just below her belly button exposing 3 inches of pale skin before her low rider jeans started. The jeans were skin tight and showed off her long legs and extremely nice ass.

"Whoa, boy! Put those eyes back in your head." Rocky chided Dylan.

"Which one did you like?" Tony asked.

"The red head. She is very tight." Dylan answered.

"Yes, and both are very married." Rocky pointed out. "Did you see the rock on the dark-haired girl's finger?"

"So what? That has never stopped me before." Tony bragged.

"Really? So you bag married women all the time?" Rocky questioned.

"Sure. My favorite sport. And from what I hear about our boy, Dylan, it is his as well." Tony grinned.

Dylan had known these guys for several years and they were good friends. Rocky was a little older then him and was considered one of the best gag drivers in town. He was married with two kids and enjoyed his family life a great deal. Tony was just the opposite. He loved to chase pussy, and he got a lot of it. He had trained to be an LA Fireman, but stunt money was too good. He was one of the best black stunt guys in town doubling for all the major black actors from Denzel to Will Smith. He was big, strong, very confident and liked to talk trash.

"So you are saying that you could get either one of those chicks to fuck you?" Rocky asked Tony.

"Maybe not fuck me tonight, but I could certainly get one of their phone numbers or emails for some later action. No doubt."

"How do you know that?"

"Rocky, my man. They're just waiting to be asked. Look at them. Dressed hot, not getting it at home, looking for some excitement on the side. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel."

"Really? What do you say Dylan? You think you can get their numbers as well?" Rocky wanted to know.

"Hey, I am just sitting here. I just saw two good looking women. It is not a contest." Dylan stated.

"Well, it could be," Tony challenged.

"What did you have in mind?" Dylan asked.

"A simple wager between friends. First one to get a phone number or email wins. The loser buys dinner for the other two. The old man (Tony indicted Rocky) will be the referee. First one to him with a number or email is the winner. Cool?"

Dylan smiled to himself. Tony was always betting on something. He should just move to Vegas and set up shop. Yet, Dylan enjoyed a wager like everyone else, especially this kind. He glanced at the two women. They were hot for sure, but the red head seemed a little more ... Something. The way that she stood and carried herself, she seemed a little wilder, a little freer. If he went for this bet, he wasn't just going for a phone number. He took a sip of his beer and looked at Tony. He loved Tony, but he was a real big mouth. He would like to take him down a peg or two, and this seemed like a good way.

"Okay, I will take that bet except we have to raise the stakes."

"How?"

"First one to fuck their woman wins. Rocky is the judge. You have to bring some personal item from the woman to prove it."

"Tonight?" Tony exclaimed.

"No, take a week. We get the numbers tonight. If we both get numbers, then we have a week to seduce them and get a personal item from them."

"How will we know if the item is really from them?"

"Look, if you are going to lie about a piece of ass just to win a steak dinner, then you should bet on something else. Like you said - an agreement between friends. First one to bring the item to Rocky wins. How about that?"

Tony looked at him considering. Dylan knew that Tony would go for it. He was a sucker for bets, plus he believed that he could nail anything that walked. Dylan also knew that Tony would try for the Hispanic woman. He loved those bubble butts.

"Okay, it is a deal."

"Good, you boys enjoy yourselves. I am going home to my wife. See you on the set tomorrow at 7 AM." Rocky said as he threw down money for his food and beer.

After he had left, Tony and Dylan sat finishing their beer and discussing who wanted which girl. Like a missile headed for the target, Tony went for the Hispanic girl. She was still sitting with her friends, so Tony went to get another beer and consider how to get into talk with her. Dylan and he had decided whomever got a number first would give the other a high sign.

Dylan considered Tony's chances after he had left the table. Tony was about 6'1", in great shape and had a real gift for gab. Dylan had seen him before work his magic on a young thing at a party. Tony was very smooth. Dylan had no doubt that Tony could get that woman if she was even slightly available. But Dylan felt he had advantage over Tony, because basically he just didn't care. Tony was always full speed ahead on everything he did, sometimes he tried too hard. Dylan would certainly like to fuck the red-head, but it was only for a steak dinner and bragging rights. It was just not that important to him. He thought if he worked that angle, it might be his advantage over Tony.

The redhead and a thin looking guy got up from the party and headed up toward the bar. Her walk was like watching like sex in motion. Everything about her read - fuck me! She was very hot. This seemed like the moment to see what the 411 was, so Dylan got up and follow the pair toward the bar. As he moved through the restaurant, several women followed him with their eyes. Dylan was a very handsome, well built guy. He was about 6' 2" and 210 pounds of hard muscle with dark hair and piercing blue eyes. He moved with the grace and power of a tiger. He wore tight jeans, boots and a pull-over sweater that showed off his very well developed chest and ripped forearms and biceps. Plus Dylan radiated confidence. Dylan knew who he was and what he wanted from life and was not shy about asking for it. His strength of character and quiet leadership made him the focus of any room that he was in, even when he was not trying to be.

As he walked into the bar area, Tony passed him headed back towards the Hispanic girl. They nodded at each other. The Game was on. Dylan looked around for the redhead and noticed her by the jukebox flipping through songs, and her escort at the bar ordering. Now or never!

"Find anything interesting?" He said as he stepped up to the jukebox.

"Just looking." She said continuing to flip through the songs.

Now that he was so very close to her, Dylan could really see how pretty she was. She had pale white skin dotted with little freckles. Her tits were encased in a very tight pushup bra that made her look like she was going to spill out of her low cut top at any moment. Her red hair was just to the top of her shoulders and the profile of her face was lovely. Dylan began to care if he was successful or not.

"They have some great obscure Elvis Costello a little further back."

"I am more a Frank fan." She still kept her head down not looking at him.

"Oh a Rat Pack girl. Well, they have the entire CD for "In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning" on here too."

At that, she turned to look up at him. As their eyes met, he could see hers sparkle just a touch.

"You must come here a lot."

"Just enough to know what's playing, not enough to have a sandwich named after me."

She gave him a smile at that.

"My name is Dylan." He offered his hand

"I'm Anne." She said taking it.

"Pleased to meet you." Dylan held her hand for just a second too long and then let go. "I have a confession to make."

"Wow, we are to confessions already."

"I am not going to talk about my family or complain that I was not potty trained enough."

"I am glad to hear that."

"You see that black guy talking to your friend back there. Well, he bet me that he could get her information before I could get yours. So I just came up to look like I am trying. It is a guy thing; I have to look like I am trying."

"You don't want my number?"

"Well, of course, I'd like your number."

"Then you don't have much confidence in your approach."

"No, my approach is fine, thank you. This is not my approach. You are here with friends, a guy is buying you a drink, and you have rock on you finger the size of West Texas, so I figured you are not available."

"What if I was 'available'?"

"Well, I would be surprised and honored to accept your info."

"Not so fast, junior. Besides I am just fucking with you."

"I figured."

At that moment, the guy friend came over with the drinks. Anne introduced him to Dylan and then she turned her back toward Dylan as she spoke to her friend. Dylan instantly knew what that move meant. She was trying to see if he would he stay there waiting for her to turn around. He also knew that if he did stay she never would turn around, so he moved over to the bar and started talking to Charlie, the bartender. About ten minutes later, he noticed a large pair of tits in a gold top move in beside him.

"You left."

He turned to look at Anne. It was really hard not to stare at her tits. There was so much cleavage showing, it was quite the test. And that is why she wore it. Her tits looked hot and she knew it.

"You were talking to your friend, and I figured if you wanted to give me your number, you would."

"That is all the work you want to do?"

"Depends on what kind of work I have to do." He left the answer just hanging in the air. "Why are you all here tonight?"

"See the girl in the black dress. It's her birthday." Dylan turned to see a beautiful, if slightly drunk blond in a tiny backless black cocktail dress talking to Anne's male friend. She was surrounded by her friends from the table and they were all beautiful, male and female.

"Don't you have any ugly friends?"

"We are all former models, actors, whatever. We are all lucky and have good genes."

"Or look great in jeans."

"Glad you noticed. Is that your best line?"

"Anne, you couldn't handle my best line."

"Really? Why is that?"

"Because I don't have a line. All sex takes place in the mind anyway. Looks, and sex appeal, and pheromones all have their place, but you have already made love to a person in your head long before you make love to them in person."

"Have you made love to me yet?"

"Gentlemen don't talk about that kind of stuff."

Anne put her hand on his and squeezed. "You're cute. Hey let's grab those two seats over there."

So for the next 30 minutes Dylan and Anne flirted by and forth. He told her about his stunt work, and she told him about her husband who traveled a lot and their infrequent home life. Dylan never once made a move on her. He let her do all the work. He just enjoyed her company and kept the conversation flowing. The mood was broken when Tony caught his eye across the bar. He gave Dylan the thumbs up sign, waved and headed out the door with Maria on his arm.

"What did that mean?"

"I guess that means he has won. He was supposed to just get her phone number."

"Maria acts like a slut, but she married with a kid. Don't worry; he won't get anything but her number. Maybe more later - he IS very cute, but she won't fuck him tonight."

"After all, it is just a number. It doesn't mean anything, does it?"

"If you are married and give your number to a man, it matters."

"Well, you still have your virtue. You haven't given me your number yet."

"I was still thinking about it - but he won, so it is too late. Right?"

Dylan nodded yes.

"Drat. I'm sorry. Maybe next time." Anne looked at him and smiled. She looked at her watch and suddenly jumped up. "It's very late. I have to go. I need to go say goodbye to my friends. I'll be right back."

Dylan watched her walk to the other side of the bar and talk to the birthday girl in the black dress. Birthday girl stared over at Dylan as Anne spoke to her. She smiled at him and winked. When Dylan nodded back at her, she slowly ran her tongue along her upper lip like she was licking something really sweet. Then, she turned and whispered something in Anne's ear. They both looked at him and giggled, then they air kissed good night.

Anne said a few more goodbyes and then moved along the bar toward Dylan. "Would you walk me to my car?" She asked.

"Of course."

They exited the bar and crossed a busy Fairfax Boulevard. They started walking down a tree lined neighborhood street with large houses and cars parked on both sides. As they walked long, Anne took Dylan's hand and moved closer to him. There were streetlights but they were dim and spaced far apart so the street was full of shadows and dark patches.

"My friend really likes you. She thinks you would be a good lay. That is what She said."

"What do you think?" Dylan asked her.

They stopped next to a burgundy Honda Accord parked under a large tree with low hanging branches that filtered out almost all the light that was around.

"I think that you are very exciting and very dangerous. You have been a real gentleman so far. And I want to thank you for walking me to my car." Anne said as she continued to hold Dylan's hand.

"My pleasure."

"If I give you my number - will you think I am awful?"

"You haven't given it to me yet." With that Dylan leaned down and drew her to him as he kissed her softly on the mouth. When she did not pull away, he kissed her again harder and slipped his tongue into her mouth. She melted into his arms and put her arms around his neck pulling him tighter to her. Dylan leaned her back against her car and ran his hands down her tight body to her wonderful ass. He pulled her tight to him and began to grind his rapidly expanding dick against her crotch. He had managed to keep his 9 inch monster in check so far, but her closeness and warmth was making that difficult.

Dylan knew that she was very willing, but that he had to strike fast and furious if he was going to fuck her. He continued to grind his large dick against her jeans covered pussy as he kneaded the cheeks of her luscious ass. He began kissing down the side of her neck, nuzzling her ear. She moaned deep in her throat.

He started kissing her throat as he slid his hands up her back to her bra. In one swift move, he pinched the back of her bra so that the hooks came undone. He then reached around pulling her top and bra down over her magnificent breasts exposing her excited nipples to the night air. He quickly grabbed her beauties in his large hands and popped her left nipple into his mouth as he rolled her right nipple in between his fingers. Anne was pinned against the car so she couldn't move away, but she began to struggle against him.

"Stop. We can't so this. Ooohhhhh! Please stop. Uhhhhh."

Dylan grabbed her hands and pulled them to his dick. He held her hands against him letting her feel his length as he continued to suck her left breast. Her nipples were huge. It was hard to tell, but they seemed to be about an inch long when excited. As he switched to her right breast, he sucked her taut nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. She moaned deep in her throat.

"Oh you bastard. That feels soooo good." She groaned.

As if they had a mind of their own, her hands began to explore his hardness through his jeans. As her grip tighten on his iron rod, he felt it throbbed in her hand. Her eyes got bigger as she felt the size of Dylan's cock, "Holy shit. What IS that?" She exclaimed.

As he continued to suck and roll his tongue over her distended nipple, Dylan reached down and undid his pants. With some difficulty he pulled his fully enlarged cock from his jeans and put it into her exploring hands.

"Oh, my God! How BIG are you?" She asked as both of her hands began stroke his giant prick.

Dylan took his mouth off her right tit and smiled at her. "Nine inches long and five inches around."

"OH MY GOD!!"

"Is your husband's cock this big?" Dylan asked as he pushed her massive tits together making her distended nipples line up side by side.

She looked at him, struggling with her emotions. She was biting her lower lip trying to stay in control as her hands were moving up and down his giant cock milking and squeezing him.

"The size of my husband's ..." The words died in her throat as Dylan bit down savagely on both her giant nipples, and began to suck and lick them with his tongue.

"Uunnnhhh! Ohhhh god! Please stop, pleeease."

Her words were saying stop but she was yanking his jeans and underwear down over his taut ass muscles so she could get freer access to his great cock and massive balls. His large mushroom head was leaking pre-cum like a faucet, and she was using it to lube him up as she stroked him faster and faster. As he continued to suck her tits, she worked his dick like a pro. Long strokes, slow strokes, then fast, the whole time she squeezed him tight and continued to milk his giant shaft.

The feelings became so intense for Dylan that he pulled his mouth off her tit and groaned, "Oh goddamn! You know how to work a cock."

Anne smiled at him. "Long years of practice."

He moaned again, but a voice in the back of Dylan's head warned him that there had been a power shift. Her skill at jacking him off had caused him to lose the initiative. He had to re-establish it quickly or he would lose the opportunity to fuck Anne.

He reached his hand into the top of her low-rider jeans and pushed down. She was completely shaved, and he quickly parted the moist lips of her warm pussy and located her hard clit. Her hips jerked at the sudden electric shock his fingers gave her as he concentrated on her slick little bud.

Anne grabbed at his arm and softly whispered, "Don't, please."

Dylan pushed his middle finger into her hot slit. Her pussy was very wet and coated his finger with her thick juices. Her hips started doing little circles as he pulled his middle finger out and started tracing the outside of her leaking pussy.

"Oh god." She moaned. "You shouldn't do that."

As she said that, she spread her legs wider, just enough for him to send his entire hand down the front of her pants. He palmed her entire pussy, and quickly sunk two fingers deep into her molten hole. Anne growled deep in her throat and pushed her hips hard against his invading digits. Dylan leaned his head down and sucked her inch long left nipple into his mouth and began to chew softly on it as he sawed his fingers into her hot cunt.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,081 Followers
12