Another Boring Day in DFW

Story Info
Black guys gets pegged by his white wife, and a redhead.
2.7k words
3.97
54.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another boring day in DFW he thought while sitting on the sofa, it was hot, gas is expensive, and everyone else was at work. After watching Super Troopers again, he got up and went to the computer. Several post on myspace referred to National nude day, which of course peaked his interested.

He picked up his cell and called Heather, they been together for over three years, and for the past two she had been going on a two mile run every morning. He could hear the phone ringing at the door, as she walked in. He hung up the phone stood up to greet her.

She walked into the office, hot and drenched with sweat. It's been amazing humid lately, and with the rise in temperature, it's starting to feel like sauna whenever you go out side.

He looked her over, she was amazingly lean, running had help drop the 40 pounds she gained while pregnant with Abigail. Standing 5'9" she was tall slim, with full B cup. She measured 32B-25-34, before Abigail was an A cup, but since becoming a mother she had developed a nice B her sexy hips and widened ever so slightly. Her straight dark brown hair was pulled back into two loose ponytails. Her light running shorts were drenched, as was her tank top with integrated sports bra.

It had been so long since he had been off in the morning he hadn't seen her his way in a while. With a quick hi, they embarrassed each other softly, Adam, could taste the salt on her skin, his hands slid down her back, and into the waistband of her shorts, what an amazing ass he thought as he caressed it bottom

He kneeled in front of her pushing her shorts and panties down as he lowered himself in front of her. Her sent, overwhelmed him, his lips fell on her smooth white belly. He slid his hands down her sides and hips as he kissed down her abdomen. He continued kiss and lick until inch above her clit.

Heather moaned and step back, lets co she commanded, and he got up, and followed her. He admired her shoulder, back, bottom, thighs, calves, even her ankles as he followed her to the bathroom. She was so fair, he worried about how much sun she got on those morning runs, but the freckles on her shoulders were a bit of a turn on.

She took off her top as she turned to face him, she was already taller, but with him in socks, and her still in cross trainers, she was at least three inches taller than he was. She pulled off his t-shirt, he knew exactly what she wanted, he removed his pants, and sock, and got the shower ready as she took off her shoes.

They stepped into the shower, and under the large overhead sprayer. She looked at his mahogany skin, and his strong arms and hairless chest, and cute belly. They were almost the same age, but he looked so young, and that excited her. She placed her hand on his shoulders, and pushed him down to his knees. The hand still on his shoulder pulled him to her, and he immediately found her very erect clit, it extended an inch and a half, and was as thick as his thumb. His lips encircled it, and she moaned again, after a couple of minutes, he inserted a finger and worked his way toward her G-Spot. She leaned against the wall and raised a leg placing it on his thigh to provide him with better access. In moments, she was panting and moaned deeply. She grabbed him firmly and lustfully fucked his face, until she felt that familiar pressure. Second, later like a dam at flood stage she burst, filling his mouth and covering his face with her cum. It had been very long since they had discovered she could ejaculate, and now they took every opportunity to make her squirt.

She recovered and pulled him up she kissed him deep, he was already enrapture after thrashing she had given his face. She licked his face collecting as much of her cum as she could. They both loved her taste, and it would have been a shame to let the shower wash it all away.

She dropped to her knees, and spread his legs slightly. Her husband, erect penis stood in front of her face. A little over seven inches, thick and uncircumcised, exactly how she like it. She grasped the base firmly, and began to lick and suck on the shaft. She after getting every inch of it slick with her saliva, she began to stroke and suck with both hands. Once she knew he was ready, she started to massage his bottom, to get it ready.

She turned him around, and forced him to bend over, and after a few tentative licks, she strong tongue began to press against his sphincter. He braced his self, but the shower was slick. He could tell she started to use the lube in side of him, because she loved using the warming gels.

Starting with one finger she worked on his bottom until she could feel it sucking on her finger, she add a second and continued until she found is prostate. She took his penis back into her mouth again, and virtually swallowed the entire thing. Within moments, he exploded in her mouth; she sucked and milked him until he was empty. Exhausted he sat down in front of her she kissed him, again for a moment, and told him she had to go. He smiled and helps her stand, she stood up and placed her little foot on his thigh again, they both enjoyed the contrast of their complexions. Her foot looked almost ghostly pale on his dark skin. He began to gently kiss and lick her labia, she was almost completely hairless, and he loved the feel of her smooth skin against his face.

She spread her labia with one hand, and pulled him closer with the other. He licked her clit before moving to her urethra, and almost on cue, she released her flow, of pale yellow nectar. She covered his mouth and face, and chest, and then came again. After her last orgasm, they both stood up, and finished in the shower.

Today's National Nude Day, Adam say.

"Really", Heather replies, "Well what are we going to do?"

I'm thinking a parking garage, I know of a garage in downtown Dallas, with roof access. I think of a few shots from the roof, and maybe a couple in the West End near the Dart station." Says Adam.

Heather agrees, and it's settled.

Since were going to be making quick escapes its best to dress for speed, so she grabs him a Ben Sherman short sleeve pull over, a pair of Khakis, and Doc Slip-ons. She thought he was so cute, so young looking with clean-shaven face and head. His brown eyes made her melt when they first met. She watched him dress, and since he wasn't going to be wearing underwear today, she could clearly see the bulge in the front, and that sexy ass in the back. She patted it, as we walked to her closet.

For Heather getting dressed was fairly simple, she didn't really wear makeup do that wasn't and issue, her hair was cut in a classic Betty Page, so there was very little to do there, once it was conditioned an dried. She grabbed a Ben Sherman Jersey Dress, with a pair of Dana T-Bar, and a skimpy little thong. They brushed there teeth before heading out the door.

As they drove up the toll way access ramp she said, whip it out stud, in a joking voice.

Excuse me Adam replied.

I said whip it out, unbutton your pants, and pull out that hard chocolate tool. I can see your erect remember no underwear, nothing to confine that thick hard tool.

He was glad he had the windows tinted in the Cherokee, and of course, he pulled it out, and started to stroke it slowly. He looked up for a second realized they were about to miss their exit. They made the exit, and continued on there path, he then noticed Heathers hand sliding up and down the shaft.

That's so much better he says as he relaxes in the seat, then wishes he was driving, so he could feel her wonderful mouth sucking him to satisfaction.

After another ten minutes of driving, they arrive at the garage. The garage is open, so he guides here to the top floor. He fixed his pants, and they got out of the car, Heather grabbed their gear, and they headed to the roof. They avoided the cameral and went to the corner over looking the Trinity.

Adam undressed and walked to the edge of the wall. From the time, his shirt came off Heather starting shooting. She took photos of him in different stages of undress for her private projects, and then got several pictures of Adam in all his glory standing on the edge of the railing for the exhibitionist forum.

After shooting for a good half hour, Heather put down the camera, and asked him off the railing. He stepped down to a lower ledge that put his manhood at mouth level. She walked over and took him into her mouth; she fingered herself while sucking on him diligently. Once she heard him moan, she slid her index finger into his bottom. She entered him almost effortlessly, after a few more strokes, she was able to enter a second finger, and found his P-spot. As he was about to cum, she heard the officer yell again "STAND UP AND PUT YOUR HANDS OVER YOUR HEAD!"

They both almost freaked she released Adam, and he almost feel back over the edge, he had been on the railing where he was earlier; he would have been a goner.

They turned to see two pissed off female Dallas Police officers. They did as they were told, and turned a faced the wall. The officer asked what they thought they were doing. The officer's cuffed the both of them, and took Heather to the side. They were both tall, almost six feet tall, and very defined. Officer Williams, a red head was with a very defined body. Sergeant Scott a very attractive Latina with a rounder figure, they were both attractive, but in different ways. In a different place maybe they would have all been friends, but now in this time and place somebody's about to go to jail.

Sergeant Scott takes Heather to the side as Officer Williams keeps an eye on Adam. Once the initial shock of the situation was over, Adam noticed Officer Williams staring at his member. She notices, and orders him to turn around to get against the wall. When he turns around she gets her first peak at the ass that Heather loves so much, and the just has to grab it, and she does.

She starts to stroke his bottom, the moment he protest she pushes him against the wall, and press forward and really grabs a handful. WILLIAMS, she hears from Sergeant Scott. She stops realizing she has lost control, it has been a while since her divorce, and Adam looks a lot like her ex.

Heather mentions to the Sergeant that they are all in a difficult situation, and considering Williams had just attempted to rape her husband. She suggested that maybe they could work something out, and no one would have to go to jail, lose their job, or get tied up in a lawsuit.

The two women discussed the details for a few minutes, and later called over Officer Williams. After another few minutes the women broke there huddle, and walked over to Adam. He say the look on Heathers face, and knew what it meant, she and planned something naughty, and when she gets naughty it usually ends up difficult for him to sit down.

Officer Williams starts to undress, and Heather grabs her gear bag and walks over to Adam, Oddly enough, the handcuff key in their bag unlocks his cuffs. She unlocks his cuffs, and tells him they have worked out a compromise. However, his bottom is going to be getting a work out. This is probably going to be best fucking he's ever had, if they are going to stay of jail. Both Officers wants a piece of his ass, and of course, if everyone else is going it, Heather wants to get a bit more too. He agrees, and ask what exactly going the happen.

Both of the officers were married, but were recently divorced, being cops, it was hard for them to find guys they thought were nice, single, and with similar sexual interest. Since being divorced, both women had picked up and interest in strap-ons, and although they had already used them on each other, neither of them had ever used one on a guy. Seeing Heathers fingers in Adams ass had turned them both on.

"Whatever, I just want to get out of here, and not go to jail." said Adam.

Heather turned him around, and spread his legs "bend over baby", she said.

Before he had fully bent over her tongue was already up his ass, and going deeper. It felt so wonderful. Whenever she went oral on him he lost track over everything, she was so good. Soon he felt her take his penis into her mouth, and insert fingers in his bottom. He felt so go, he was lost, but then something strange happen. It got better, lots better, some how he felt her tongue in his ass again, but a little more forceful than normal. He opened his eyes to see her below him sucking him off. Sergeant Scott Standing kneeling behind her fucking her with Heathers purple and black strap on. He didn't see Officer Williams, and then he realized it was her, she was behind him; her tongue was in his ass. He almost lost his balance and fell as he realized exactly what was going on. About that time they both stopped, he heard her speak to him for the first time in a non-cop way. She told him to get on his knees, and he did. She grabbed his hips, and pushed the strap on into his slick little hole.

He moaned as she thrust slowly gut deeply into his bottom, after a few minutes of this she started to cum, her thrust became more erratic, and shallow, he knew she was using the feel doe. Heather had problems controlling it too when she first stated using it. As she came, she pulled him up hold his chest with one hand stroking his shaft with the other. He could feel her breast against his back. Her nipples like little marbles hard and pressing into him. She felt wonderful she began to kiss his neck and as she continued to fuck him from behind.

About the same time, he saw Sergeant Scott, Grab Heather hair, and pull hard. She came, and came and came. Poor Heathers going to have a headache from all that hair pulling. Sergeant Scott pulls out, of and whispers something in her ear. We see her shrug her shoulders, and officers Scott stands up and takes off the strap on. She pulls Heather closer to her with one hand and spreads her labia with the other. As she released her golden stream, Heather came closer, and began lapping at her stream. Both Officer Williams and Adam came immediately, right before Heather and Sergeant Scott.

As Adam was looking over both the officers and about to make a move toward the Williams, the Redhead, a call came over the radio. The Officers had to go, they gave the couple their cards, said this had to happen again, and next time they would all get to share everything. Adam agreed eagerly, Heather looked at him smiled.

They all got dressed and walked out together, Heather realized she hadn't taken any pictures of the four of them together, but it would happen eventually, so it didn't matter. They got into there vehicles and began to drive down the garage. However, this time Adam was behind the wheel.

The drive home was quiet, and without a word, Heather started to undo Adams pants, and pull out that beautiful tool. She quickly took it into her mouth and began to stroke the shaft. As he drove home he, thought can't wait to have another one of those boring days.