Another Chance Ch. 01

Story Info
He cheats on his wife.
978 words
3.5
27.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tachi85
tachi85
1 Followers

My wife and I have been married for almost eight years and even though I have dragged her through hell and back half the time, she still stuck with me. At 5 foot 3, 140 lbs with soft dark chocolate skin, light brown eyes and short curly hair, she is easily the most beautiful woman I have known. She has been my addiction since she first cussed me out in 10th grade and ogling her ass in trig class. But it was not my fault that her ass had its' own gravitational pull.

She is everything that any man could want and need. She cooked, clean, took great care of our two beautiful twin daughters and me and ran a successful boutique, but with all that, it was not enough for me. At the end of the day she did not have the time or energy for me. Not even to make love. Hell I would have been happy to see a shadow of her naked breast. But after a long day, she was out cold.

Maybe that was one of the reason that I cheated. I know that this was not a good reason, but I only needed one. At the age of 30 I felt that my youth had passed me by. At age nineteen I was already a father of two and at age 20 I was a married man with the responsibility over other people lives. I was scared and for the 5 months of my life that we were separated I was enjoying being a free man until my father sat me down and told me that it was time I grow up. She still took me back.

Elise made a point the day before we were married that if I ever cheated on her that she would cut of my dick and nail it to the front door. That even tough I was 5'9, 240 pound of raw muscle and she was basically a midget and I knew not to cross her. Especially when she had 5 big, black brothers. One looked like he killed two or three people and was not scared to knock out a few more. Since I did not wish to be added to that list, I had found no reason to for me to cheat. Then she came along.

You know when you sit inside of a new car and that smell of leather hit your nostrils. It is exhilarating. That is what Charlie was, that new car scent. She was a neighbor hood chick that no matter time of day or night that you came home, she was still outside on the street corner. Elise almost beat her ass a couple times because she did not hide that fact that she wanted me. She was trouble and that excited me.

When she knew Elise was not at home or was inside the house, that is when she bold. She would say:

"Damn boy, you look sexy as hell. Make a bitch want to eat you up." Then should would lick lips and give you that leer that would make you imagine all the nasty shit she would not be scared to do to you. Damn if that did not stroke my ego. But I always gave her a smile and locked it away in my memory before I went back into the house. But one day I would break my vows.

My first encounter with Charlie was that day of my daughters Ashley and Ava birthday. Elise was getting the girls ready upstairs when I remember that I had left their presents in the car. As I was bending over I felt something pinch my ass. I turned around in a flash to find her smiling at me. I looked around to make sure that know one was watching and looked back towards the house to make sure none of our relative didn't catch that.

I turned back around to face her and that is when she placed her lips on mines. I froze. My mind was telling me no, but my body out ruled my head and I start deepening the kiss. I did not care that I was on my front lawn kissing another woman while my wife and her family was just a few feet away.

My body was in control and it was hungry. I could not control myself. Her scent was in my nostrils and it was driving me crazy! As I slammed her against the right passenger door of my car I could feel my dick hardening and stretching down my right thigh. She must have felt it too because she began grinding against me. I was surprised that know one saw us or maybe they did, but decided to mind their own business. I began liking my way towards her breast when she suddenly stopped me:

"Baby I need you inside Me." she panted and started pulling up her mini blue jeans skirt over her thick caramel thighs. Damn she was bold.

" I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I have a wife."

She stared right in my face and smiled stating:

"What does you having a wife got to do with me? As far as I know what you and me and you do together is none of her damn business." That was all it took. No I not fuck her on the bumper of my car, but I d did let suck me off on the side of my house and she was fantastic.

No one suspected a thing as I walked in the door. They were too busy watching and taking pictures of my daughters opening their present from their great grandmother.

Little did I know there were a pair of eyes watching me all along and was about to stir up some trouble in my life.

tachi85
tachi85
1 Followers