Another Chance Ch. 02

Story Info
Alicia meets Jonathan's "ladies".
5.9k words
4.55
13k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To my Hans for all his love and encouragement and editing"

*

The next morning, Alicia woke and slowly remembered last night and when she felt Jonathan's warm arms holding her close to him, relief swept over her and she snuggled against him. She didn't want to wake him but she wanted to enjoy his closeness as long as she could. She felt his body waking with something hard between her butt cheeks. She just had to see it but it would mean that she would have to get out of Jonathan's embrace.

She turned to face him and, even though his eyes were closed, he reached for her. She was still in a state of shock realizing that this man meant what he said and really desired her. She snuggled into his neck and just inhaled his manly scent and kissed his neck. His eyes fluttered open and he also remembered the pleasure that he had experienced the previous night and pulled her so close that she could hardly breathe.

Alicia giggled and Jonathan was brought out of his dreamy state. He looked into her eyes to see what was so funny and she told him that there was something hard between her legs. They were lying side by side facing each other so he just lifted her leg over his hip and slipped right inside her causing her to gasp with the pleasure of that thrust. He smiled and began a perfect rhythm of slowly pumping in and out. She thought that she would never feel as good as she felt last night but it was as if he were touching every part of her inside and she was in Heaven.

Jonathan couldn't believe that she was so wet that he could slide right in so easily. He was satisfied knowing that he was the cause of it and just enjoyed the powerful feeling that it gave him. He wanted to be joined to her forever and his thrusting became harder as he felt his orgasm building. Needless to say, Alicia was feeling pleasure that she had never felt before and so her body answered his with every stroke. Without any warning, they both exploded at the same time and the feeling of him filling her with his hot cum only lengthened her orgasm.

She was exhausted but in a state of euphoria and they both basked in the feelings of their afterglow. He held her tight as he was still inside her and they quietly slipped back to sleep to recuperate as their hearts resumed their normal beating.

- o - o - o - o - o -

Feeling the call of nature, Alicia slowly extricated herself from Jonathan and hurried to the bathroom. While she was there, she decided to take a shower and turned on the water so that it could get hot. Before the water even became warm, she looked up to see him standing in the doorway just watching.

"Oh, I hate for you to see me looking like this – sitting on the toilet – and my hair going every which a way and no makeup…….."

"Alicia, how many times do I have to tell you? You are perfect the way that you are – your morning look is every bit as beautiful as your dressed-up look."

Her face turned a bright red – not only because of her unkempt appearance but because she was relieving herself. He walked to her just as she had wiped herself, lifted her up by her shoulders and looked straight into her eyes.

"Don't you think we both need to shower? How about we shower together?"

"I've never done that before. I mean – showered with a man."

"How hard can it be?" he laughed at the double entendre as he led her into the shower and closed the curtain. He soaped both of his hands and then started with her face and slid slowly down her arms and body giving special attention to her breasts that he loved so much. Her nipples jumped to attention and he just smiled. With more soap, he washed the rest of the front of her body and then down her back to her butt where he cupped and held her cheeks and pressed her close to his body.

Because of her reaction to him, his body was also reacting. He was growing harder by the minute. He wasn't finished so he knelt down and with soapy hands began to wash her pussy. With his slick fingers, he rubbed her clit until her knees began to buckle. He stood up and caught her and leaned her against the wall.

"Now, it's your turn," Jonathan said.

"OK, you need to stop because you might get a present if you keep that up."

She rinsed him off but wouldn't let him leave the shower. Instead, she knelt down and kissed the head of his cock. He jumped as if he had been shot. As she licked around the head and let it slip in and out of her mouth, he groaned as life as he had known it had begun again. He had not had a woman do this to him in years and she was better than most. When she let him slide in her mouth and down her throat , she swallowed so that her throat muscles could massage the head. His legs almost gave way so he steadied himself and watched his cock going in and out of her mouth. Almost as a shock, he came and filled her mouth over and over again with his sweet cum and she sucked it all in and swallowed not wanting to lose a single drop.

"Oh, my sweet baby!! You were wonderful!" Jonathan said as he gasped for breath.

"It was my pleasure, I'm sure," Alicia purred.

They dried each other off and headed for the bedroom.

Deciding that they needed nourishment, they got dressed and drove to a local buffet for their breakfast bar. Still, their eyes were locked into each other's as they ate and smiled as they remembered their antics.

Alicia broke the silence with, "Where do we go from here? I've never, ever slept with a man the first time I met him. You were definitely the first and I hope that this won't be a one-night stand."

Jonathan, as serious as he could look, said, "Alicia, it's been years since I have even felt anything. I have been numb for so long I cannot remember. You have brought me back to life and I really don't want to lose you. For me, this was the most wonderful experience I have ever had and I want it to go on forever - but I know that we need to get to know each other."

"I was in a miserable marriage for 16 years with an abusive husband so I have not let myself get close to anyone in a very long time either. I was afraid that I would make the same mistakes all over again. I have never met anyone like you before and I felt comfortable with you from the first as if I have known you all my life. Neither do I want to lose you. I also feel as if my life has begun again."

"So, let's get to know each other starting right now. What's your favorite color?"

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, what's your favorite color?"

"Well, it's purple and what's yours?"

"I have two – blue and yellow. Now, what kind of music do you like?

"This is fun. I like all kinds of music except rap but my favorite popular singer is Johnny Mathis – soooooo romantic."

"Good name, too – Johnny….."

"Why, yes, it is. What kind of music do you like?"

"I, too, like a variety of music and I especially like soft, romantic music – to make love to."

"Now, now, behave yourself!" Alicia said as he reached out and took her hand.

Smiling, they held hands as they walked out into the warm sunshine. The sky was the bluest she'd ever seen with white, fluffy clouds floating by

- o - o - o - o - o -

Alicia and Jonathan wanted to spend every possible moment together but she found out that he had a grown daughter – Darlene - an only child who worshiped her father. When she (Darlene) found out that he had started dating again, she started to dislike the "new" woman even before she had a chance to meet Alicia. She had been the only woman in her daddy's life since her mother had died and she liked it that way – having all his attention - and now she was going to have to share him.

Darlene had her own business and was married and had a child of her own - but no one could take the place of her daddy. She knew that she would have to be "nice" to the new lady but didn't really even want to meet her.

Jonathan tried to talk to Darlene and make her understand that he could not go on mourning for the rest of his life and that Alicia had begun to fill an empty space in his life. He told her that he hadn't gone "over the hill" yet and was fully capable of having a relationship with a woman without going into the graphic details. Darlene was sullen and wouldn't talk to him when he called her at home. She was just acting like a spoiled brat.

Jonathan told Alicia what was going on in his life and how he was becoming very stressed out. Alicia, being the meek and mild person that she was, made the statement that maybe she should just walk away and that would solve his problem. She tried to hold back the tears but it was no use. She fell into his arms and wept.

Jonathan was close to tears himself and held her so close that she felt the beating of his heart. He told her, "I have finally found you and will not let you go. We will just have to find a solution or Darlene will just have to 'get a life' of her own and let me live mine."

He kissed her eyes and her cheeks and couldn't resist her soft lips. When they kissed, they both felt was if they had been swept away to a far, far place in the universe. His arms made her feel so secure and when he let his hands explore her body, he thought that he had never felt such soft and silky skin. He wanted to carry her to the bedroom and make passionate love to her - but they just couldn't get Darlene out of their minds.

Alicia took the initiative and said, "Why don't I cook supper and we'll invite only Darlene so that she can meet me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, what is her favorite meal? I'll prepare something just for her."

"Well, I think it's pot roast with mashed potatoes and green beans."

"That's exactly what I'll do and I'll prepare a special dessert, too."

They decided that the next Saturday night would be the time and Alicia cleaned her apartment and prepared all the food and everything was as near perfect as she could make it.

She wore "dressy casual" clothes so that the atmosphere would be more comfortable and had the lights a little brighter so that everything would look "happy." When she answered the door, she and Darlene both did double takes. They had worked together before and had been good friends. They hugged each other and Jonathan just stood there and looked on in amazement.

Darlene loved the meal and they chit chatted about when they worked together and the people that they both knew. Jonathan sort of felt left out but more relieved than he thought possible. Darlene realized that Alicia was not out to "get" her father and his money but only wanted to make him happy. Before the night was over, she had given them her "blessing" and had invited Alicia over to her home for dinner.

- o - o - o - o - o -

Jonathan took Darlene home and a cloud of relief surrounded them both.

He left her and hurried back to Alicia. When she opened the door, he grabbed her and lifted her off the floor and danced her around the room. When he let her feet touch the floor, their lips met in the most passionate kiss that either of them had felt in years. He loosened the robe that she was wearing and let it fall in a heap to the floor. Jonathan feasted his eyes on her body and had to touch her everywhere.

Alicia started giggling and so Jonathan started tickling causing her to squeal and beg him to stop. He picked her up and when he got her to the bedroom, he dropped her on the bed but continued to tickle her until she could hardly breathe. They were laughing and playing like two little kids. Slowly they began to be more serious as they looked into each other's eyes.

Jonathan took her face into his two hands and gently kissed her lips. Alicia's arms went around his neck and pulled him closer as their kisses became deeper. Her breathing became more shallow and the warmth began to spread from her toes up her body and her legs locked around his waist. He lifted her legs from around himself and held them wide apart so that he could look at her body. Jonathan's hands cupped Alicia's breasts and his thumbs played and tweaked her nipples making her moan deep inside.

He leaned over and ran his tongue down the middle of her body until he reached her pussy. Jonathan cupped her pussy with one hand and just held her as he continued to tease her breast with the other hand. Holding her legs wide apart, he put his face in her pussy and just breathed in her sweet smell which

He licked from the bottom of her pussy up to the top and just licked her outer lips. With his two thumbs, he parted her lips and licked inside and it was all Alicia could to do keep from jumping off the bed. He pressed his face into her pussy and inserted his tongue as far as it would go and curled it so that he could get more of her juices. He planted little kisses on her clit and she thought she had been struck by lightening. Jonathan then took her clit in his lips and sucked and Alicia thought she had died and gone to Heaven.

Alicia said through her gasping for breath, "Please, I need you inside me……"

That was all Jonathan needed so he positioned himself between her legs and held them on his shoulders as he pulled her closer to him and entered her. She let a deep moan escape when she felt his first thrust and their bodies met. From this position, he could get such deep penetration and she felt so completely filled. Jonathan held her hips and helped her to meet his every stroke as they found their perfect rhythm. Out and then back in so deeply and out and then back in just as deeply – this was even better than the very first time they had made love.

Jonathan wanted this to last but he knew that that was impossible as his orgasm was already beginning and from her sounds, Alicia must be getting close, too. As he realized this, he slowed his thrusting but kept them long and deep. As the warmth began to boil, Alicia's body began to shudder and her eyes closed. He continued so that her orgasm would last but then her orgasm triggered his. He went completely rigid and held Alicia's body tight against his so that he could feel hers milking his Love Commando of all its hot cum.

He lay down on top of her and she wrapped her legs around him again and loved the feeling of his weight on top of her. After a few minutes, Jonathan slid off to Alicia's side and just looked at her and played in the perspiration still on her body. The lust in their eyes had been replaced by a genuine look of love.

As they were cooling, Jonathan pulled Alicia close to him and held her tightly as they both slipped off to sleep.

- o - o - o - o - o -

The next morning, the sun was shining in the window and Alicia just looked outside to see the blue sky and clouds floating by. Everything was so much brighter and more colorful than she remembered. The leaves were beginning to change and she felt as if she had never seen them before today. The air was so fresh and crisp and she felt like she had been reborn.

When she turned back, she found Jonathan just staring at her. "What?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing, I was just taking in the view."

"It must be pretty scary this early in the morning."

"Now, you know what I said. Even at your most mussed, you are lovely." And Jonathan kissed her tenderly.

"You are like no other man I have ever known – so loving and special. I must be the luckiest woman on earth."

And he reached over and kissed her again.

"Let's shower and go get a bite to eat and then ride up to the mountains to see the leaves."

Alicia was thrilled and said, "The last one in's a monkey's uncle!" giggling all the way to the bathroom.

After they cleaned up and had a quiet breakfast, they headed to the mountains. The morning air was cool with an almost icy feel to it so they sat close together in the car. They left the heater off so they could use their own "heat." Alicia thought that only other people were lucky enough to find just that "one person" who would be their soul mate – not her. She had had to kiss a lot of frogs but felt as if she had finally found her prince.

The trees in the mountains were breathtaking with their reds, yellows, oranges, bronzes, and greens. The waterfalls were spectacular with the water spilling over the top and down into foamy white bubbles. They took many pictures so that they could remember not only the scenery but their day together.

After their peaceful day in the mountains just playing and having a good time with each other, they headed home. As they approached Jonathan's home, they saw a car sitting out front.

"Oh, no!" Jonathan said.

"What? Who is that?"

"That's a former acquaintance of mine who has assumed that I am more interested in her than I am. She is very direct and has pushed herself into my life. I have tried to tell her that she needs to find someone else – especially now."

"What do I do? How do I handle this?"

Jonathan said, "Just let me talk to her. I'm sure that she will want to meet you and see what you look like - so let's go and get this over with."

He parked the car in the garage and they walked out to meet her together. Just as they approached her car, she opened the door and a long leg touched the ground. Alicia just gulped because she appeared to be a model.

"Well, hello, there," Phyllis said. "I guess this is your new conquest, huh?"

"Don't be so rude, Phyllis. Alicia this is Phyllis and Phyllis, this is Alicia."

Phyllis' hair spilled over her shoulders as she stood up and her tight dress fit her in all the right spots. 'How could he not fall for her?' Alicia wondered. She was definitely a model and could pick any man she wanted.

"Soooooo nice to meet you." Phyllis purred trying to sound her sexiest in her attempt to intimidate Alicia.

"Nice to meet you, too," Alicia said.

"What is it you want, Phyllis?" Jonathan asked, getting rather irritated that she had

"Well, I had to be in town for a conference and I thought that maybe we could paint the town together."

"Sorry, Phyllis, I'm busy"

"Are you sure? I'm sure that Miss Alicia wouldn't mind giving you up for a night, now would you, Alicia?"

"Errrr, well, I think that Jonathan can make up his own mind, Phyllis."

"That's right, and I have plans for the rest of my life where you're concerned, Phyllis."

"Now, don't be crass, Jonathan, I'm sure that you don't mean that."

"Phyllis, I don't want to be crude but you need to find someone else because I am now 'taken'."

As she stepped back into her car, she looked up at him and said, "I'll call you," as she started the car and roared off.

Needless to say, Phyllis had put a damper on their evening. As they entered Jonathan's home, he held Alicia out in front of him and said, "She means nothing to me."

"Well, SHE thinks that she means something to you."

"It doesn't matter what she thinks because I have finally found the woman that I want to spend a lifetime getting to know and that's YOU!"

He hugged her to him so tightly but she couldn't hold back her tears. Women like that have a way of being able to "stick the knife in and twist it while they smile in your face" and Phyllis was an expert. He held her until she quieted and kissed her eyes and her face and finally her lips.

Alicia wanted so much to believe him but she knew what she looked like and she could not compare with Phyllis, who looked like she had just stepped out of a modeling magazine. The old feelings of this relationship being "too good to be true" crept back into her mind.

Jonathan fixed a light supper and as they ate, Alicia tried to read his thoughts. He knew what she was trying to do – find some reassurance in his eyes – so he did his best to show her. He took her hand and kissed it tenderly and drew her close so that he could kiss her lips.

"Listen, I have a high school reunion to go to and I'd love for you to be my date so that I can show you off to all those 'old' people. Will you come with me? Unfortunately, Phyllis will be there but YOU'LL be with ME."

12