Another Changed Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers

"Do you want to come in?"

I nodded and followed her into her house. I'd never been there before but it was what I expected from her, clean and tidy and modern decoration. Not girly but certainly not bachelor pad style. I wondered for a moment what her bedroom looked like, and realised I probably wasn't going to find out, or at least not today. The thought made me frown and she looked puzzled again as she saw my expression.

"Sorry, I don't have long, I've got a date later and I need to get ready, but I'm all yours for about an hour... err, that didn't come out quite right," she said, blushing slightly.

I decided not to press her on what she had said. I needed to talk to her properly, not flirt like we always used to. That might have got her in my bed once but it wasn't going to work again.

"Don't go."

Christ, that sounded like begging, but if it worked, I probably wouldn't care.

"I'm not, I told you it's not until later."

"I mean, don't go at all. Don't go out with that guy."

She looked annoyed. "Why not? You've got no right to tell me what to do."

"I know. I'm not telling, I'm asking. Please don't go out with him."

That was still begging, and I knew I wasn't explaining anything to her, just making strange requests. She raised an eyebrow in question but the pissed off look did not leave her face.

"You have to give me a good reason Dan. He's a nice guy and I enjoy spending time with him. You 'asking' this makes no sense."

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves. I had to give her a very good reason.

"Okay. How about my reason is that I want to take you out instead."

She started laughing before I had chance to finish what I wanted to say.

"Dan, I'm not up for joining the list of women who will drop everything for an occasional night in your bed. I've got a chance of a normal relationship, only two people involved. I'm not giving that up for another night with you, fun as it might be."

"You don't understand. I'm not just talking about tonight, I want to be with you, just you, for as long as you will have me."

I didn't know how she could maintain an expression that showed she was annoyed and amused at the same time, but she did it.

"Dan, stop being a jerk. We both know what you really want, and as far as I'm concerned, you've had it. You were great just like you promised, I admit that, but don't pretend you want something else."

I was starting to get annoyed with her now. Why wouldn't she just believe me? I took a deep breath and steeled myself to make the full confession.

"I'm not pretending Tess. I'll admit I just wanted a night with you, but now I want everything else. I haven't been able to get you out of my head. You're the only woman who has ever been in my bed, and the only one I've woken up with my arms around and not wanted to leave. One night with you changed things for me, and I've not been with anyone else since. I can't just go around fucking any more when I know what it's like to make love with you."

At least her expression changed. It was more like stunned. If she was a cartoon character her jaw would have been on the floor. It seemed like forever before she spoke again.

"You're serious?"

I nodded. "Absolutely."

"Shit."

Not quite the eloquent response I'd come to expect, but at least it showed she was starting to accept I was telling her the truth.

"You can ask Charlie if you want more proof. He'll back up that I've told him some of this. Or Mark...."

She interrupted before I finished. "You told Mark? I thought we agreed not to."

"I didn't tell him who you were. I asked him for help convincing 'a woman' since he'd managed to convince Charlie, and then he heard the end of it. I spoke to Charlie after because you told him what we'd done."

She had the decency to look a bit embarrassed. "I had to tell someone, and he wasn't going to get upset with me like Mark would. He still thought I was an idiot when I told him though."

"Funny, he keeps calling me an idiot, ever since he found out I hadn't asked you not to leave that morning. I was confused and scared by the way I was feeling, and you were too concerned with getting out of there."

"I thought it would be easier if you didn't have to get rid of me yourself. Maintaining what little dignity I had left after spending a night moaning your name."

I grinned and she saw it and blushed. "You're so cute when you blush like that."

She went even redder. "I need to make a couple of calls. I'll be back in a few minutes."

She left me on the sofa, wondering what she was up to and hoping that it was a good thing for me, or for us. Perhaps I could begin to hope there was an us. My thoughts on the idea of us had me starting to get hard and I tried hard to calm myself down. I did not need to make my arousal obvious if she was going to think I wanted things other than sex. Well, as well as sex, obviously. When she came back into the room I looked up at her desperately waiting to hear what she had decided.

"Right. I've cancelled my date." A broad smile formed on my face and I found myself upright and taking a couple of steps towards her before she started speaking again. "But, I'm not going out with you tonight either." My face fell.

"You can't just come in here and suddenly expect me to accept you've turned into a different person Dan. If you've really been thinking about this since that night then you should be able to give me a bit of time to get my head round it and decide what I want. So tonight, I'm going to do as you suggested, and Charlie is coming over so I can talk it through."

Kind of a good news, bad news situation, but with any luck an evening with Charlie would swing it my way.

"Okay. I can't pretend I'm not disappointed, but I understand. Talk to Charlie tonight, and let me take you out for lunch tomorrow. I'm not working until later on."

"I'm not promising to have a decision by then."

"It'll be enough if you just come and spend some time with me. And for the avoidance of doubt, I do just mean lunch, I won't be badgering you for anything else."

She smiled a little, amused at what I was saying. "Are you sure you're really Dan? I'm beginning to wonder if you've had some sort of body swap, or he has a good twin."

"Hey, I am good! It is really me, I've only changed in the best ways."

"We'll see. Now you have to get out, because I need Charlie."

I gave her a look that was mock wounded. "Great, thrown out because you'd rather have a gay man here. Plus I'm leaving so I can be the topic of conversation, again. How much did you tell him, anyway?"

"Not everything. It's not like he wants to hear every last detail."

I couldn't resist one last question on my way out of her door. "What mark did I get, he wouldn't tell me except it was good!"

She looked amused, and I was grateful she was flirting with me again. "Nine and a half out of ten."

"What the hell did I lose half a mark on? I'm offended, I usually get eleven!"

She looked irritated again, and it didn't take a genius to work out that suggesting I got high ratings from other women was not the best thing to mention at that point.

"That's exactly what you lose marks for. Now go, before I get fed up of you."

"I forgot one thing," I said quickly, stepping back slightly into the house.

Before she realised what I was doing I had her in my arms and my lips gently pressing to hers. I heard her sigh and moved up a gear, letting my tongue slide across her lips and my hand move to the back of her head. She opened her mouth and I took a moment to explore, happy that she was responding to me but knowing not to take this too far.

She tasted just as sweet as I remembered, felt just as right in my arms, and I wanted her so much more. The sense of relief and excitement I felt at her not pushing me away was tempered by the fact I could not take any more tonight, and I pulled back before I got too carried away, sure that wouldn't be welcome right now. I'd confused her enough for one day. It was fair that I let her work this out, and decide if she believed me.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow, about 12."

She nodded and I could see I had aroused her by the look on her face and her slightly swollen lips. That was going to have to be enough for me right now, but it was a beautiful look and one that made me want to take her upstairs and love her properly again. I shut the door behind me and adjusted myself, trying to get my erection comfortable in my jeans because it wasn't going to get let out until I was home. I walked to my car happier than I had been for weeks, and hoping that when I saw her again things could only get better.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,058 Followers
12