Another Cock For My Birthday

Story Info
Getting it is more fun than reading about it.
1.2k words
3.84
94.7k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an avid reader of books with sexual content. There's nothing like reading a steamy book about a lover fucking his woman or another man's wife. I will buy them and read them and get hot and wet as I do.

I have read the stories from Literotica and then go get my vibrator and lie on the bed and have four or five orgasm while I was on the bed. Having orgasms with my vibrator sometimes three or four times a week. I know a man that wants to fuck me and I have gone back there an imagined it was him that was fucking me.

I have read books about pirates, southern belles fucking on the plantation, western books with women getting cock. Every theme you could image, I have read them.

Many of the books are in a book case at home. I read them in my car while waiting to picks up kids at school. Home at night I read some. Even take one while waiting at the doctor's office.

Reading the books, watching movies on television had me to the point that I was thinking about getting me another cock. One cock was all that I had ever had, and I am nearing my 41st birthday. In fact it was less than a month away.

Making love to my husband is something that I look forward to. I enjoyed being fucked by him and him talking dirty to me. It makes me very horny for him to tell me about the women he has fucked.

I don't think the stories he tell me are make up stories either. From the way he goes into the details I know he has experienced them.

I have a husband that loves to fuck me. He's horny all the time. In the morning before we go to work we kiss and we let each other know that tonight we will make love.

We both have our fantasy, I know from the way he talks and send me emails that he had made his real. Here I was still talking about my fantasy with him while we made love. It made me wet and horny when I tell him about it.

I would whisper in his ear " fuck me"!!!!! He would them mount me, put my legs on his shoulders and fuck me. I always have had an orgasm as he fills my pussy with his cum. We would cum together almost every time. He shoots a big load each time.

He has told me that I am a good fuck. The way he talks he wants me to fuck another man. One time he even gave me some condoms. I did put one in my purse and carried it for awhile. Then one day I just threw them all in the trash.

I don't think that he wants to be the only man that fucks me. Go out and bring home a cream pie for me, he said after we made love one night. He means it, he wants to fuck me right after I get back. I sure would like to fuck one time anyways.

I like the feel of him cumming in me. We make love two or three times a week.

I was to the point that I wanted another man's cock. Reading about another woman getting cock makes we wet and horny. Its time for me to get off of the vibrator and get the real thing. Nothing feels better than a real cock fucking me.

I want another cock, and I want it before my birthday. Another cock would be my birthday present. Last year it was the same thing, I wanted another cock then but didn't get one and even have thought about it for over two years.

I have made my decision to fuck one time for right now. My husband loves me and I love him. He wants me to fuck and bring him a cream pie. I don't know for sure if he will get one or not.

It all depends on when the man I choose can fuck me. If he fucks me at night, then yes he will get the cream pie. I want wait for night to fuck if he wants me during the day.

After I have been fucked one time, I know that I will want to fuck again. I love to fuck!! Perhaps the same man can fuck me more than one time. I will see after he fucks me.

More than one man will fuck me, but I don't want a gang-fuck. I will meet them one at a time somewhere and fuck.

I can fuck and I will. I want be a slut or a hot wife. Just to fuck a few men and then I can say that I have been fucked by more than one man.

Time to make the call before I dwell on it to much and change my mind. I know the man that I want to give my pussy to. He wants to fuck me and I know he does.

I decided to fuck somebody I know instead of a stranger. He's married and I am now going to let him know that he can fuck me. I want him!!

Excited, yes I am and a little nervous too. My mind is made up. I want his cock and cum in me today. No one will know but him and me. I can't wait to have another cock in me. My husband is going to get his wish and I am going to make my fantasy real.

After the phone rings a few times, I hear his voice on the other end. He listens as I tell him that I want him to fuck me.

He says sure, can you come over right now?

Sure I said, and I hung up the phone.

I went to where he wanted me to go. He was slow, patience, and we laid in bed over two hours enjoying each other. He fucked me and filled my pussy with a big load of cum. It felt good to finally have another man fuck me. It was exciting to meet a man and for him to fuck me.

My husband will have to wait for his cream pie. I plan on having this man's cock in me a few more times. We have plans to fuck Thursday night. Then hubby will get his cream pie after I get back home.

I celebrated my birthday by having another man fuck me that morning. My husband took me out to eat that night and we came back home and made love.

Yes, he did get his cream pie. I told him after I got back home Thursday night. From the way he ate my pussy and fucked me that night he sure was glad to get one. Now he wants more cream pies. I told him I wasn't going to be a slut. He would get another cream pie but it probably would be awhile.

It wasn't, he got them more than he knew. One cream pie is all that he knows about. In fact there have been four more since then.

As far as he knows I have been fucked only one time. I told him that I didn't like to have another man fuck me. I told him to give me more time before I would let another man fuck me.. I enjoy all the fucks I have had, and there is more coming.

We can't tell our husbands that we love fucking another man, or the number of times that we have been fucked.

Can we?