Another Couples Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
833 Followers

* * *

I woke up to the morning sunlight beginning to peek through the edges of the blinds. It was probably around 6 am. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was, and another few seconds to realize that the body softly snoring next to me did not belong to Maria, although the dimensions were similar. It clearly was not Joan. In the dim light I could make out her form and hair color, but I could not identify her. I got up to pee, and noticed Maria's dress on the floor of the bedroom. After relieving myself, I decided to take a quick tour around the house before I returned to bed. In the family room I saw two couples asleep on the couches. I did not recognize anyone. I peeked into the bedroom next to the master, and saw the host and hostess, Gary and Lisa, each sleeping on one of the twin beds, with a partner whom I did not recognize. None of them looked very comfortable. In the next bedroom I saw a couple asleep on the mattress. I thought I remembered the wife as one of the people we talked to upon first arriving at the party, but I was not sure. There was no sign of Henry and Lilia or Andres and Joan. I then made my way to the other side of the house, where there were two more bedrooms that I thought were not part of the original house construction. The first door was locked, but I heard noises coming from the second bedroom. I silently turned the knob and eased the door open a crack, and got my next shocking visual. Maria was on all fours on the bed. A very young (appeared to be mid to late 20's) guy in very good shape was standing behind her and hammering her pussy from behind. Another young guy was kneeling in front of her, and she was sucking his dick. None of the three noticed me, and I quietly closed the door and made my way back to the master bedroom.

I climbed back into bed with my mystery woman, who seemed to be still asleep. She was laying on her side, with her ass turned toward me. I put my arm around her and began to lightly caress her nipples. She was a big girl, very similar to my wife, except her boobs were massive. Maria is a 38D, but this woman was easily EE. I lightly caressed each nipple, and it did not take long for me to feel them respond. The areolae tightened as the nipples began to extend, and in seconds I was caressing two large, firm nubs on the end of her massive breasts. At the same time she pushed her ass backward, pressing her big globes into my groin. With my one free hand I continued to play with her nipples as she pressed her ass into me. I let my hand trail down her belly, finding it be smaller and tighter than I expected. My hand reached the junction of her thighs, where I found no pubic hair. Due to the position we were in I was unable to reach her slit, so I returned my hand to her breasts. My now fully erect cock was pressing against the crack of her ass, when she turned her head and said "Stop teasing me fucker, put it in." I told her that I was out of condoms, but she just lifted her leg, reached down for my dick, and put the head against the entrance of her pussy. I pressed forward as the head of my dick entered her slick tunnel. I pumped back and forth a few times, gaining deeper access with each thrust. I then adjusted my hips to get a better angle, and pushed it all the way into her. She gasped and then said "So there's still life in you after all."

She introduced herself as Michelle, as we slowly fucked side by side. I was trying to keep the noise down so that we did not wake the rest of the house. The room became a little lighter and I could see that she was a very pretty blonde, about 5'6", I estimated, and definitely a BBW. She had heavy thighs and a big round ass, with a smallish waist and absolutely huge boobs. I estimated her age at mid-30s, but it was really hard to tell in the dim lighting. We kept at it for about 15 minutes. She then asked me to reach into the drawer of the night stand on my side of the bed, and to remove a tube of KY. I opened the drawer and found several kinds of lube, including a tube of KY. I asked her how she knew that was there, and she told me she gets fucked in this bed more than in her own. She then explained that Lisa is her sister, and she comes to all of their monthly parties. Her date had to leave early last night, but she stayed because she had not been fucked yet.

Michelle made a pile of pillows in the middle of the bed, and then climbed on top of it, with her ass in the air and her head pressed down on a pillow. She told me to lube her ass, which I was more than happy to do. I squeezed some KY onto my hand, warmed it a little, and then worked it first into the deep crack of her ass, and then into her sphincter. I applied some to my dick, and then got behind her, ready to enter. She then asked me to open the lower drawer of the night stand and remove a big purple vibrator. After I found the vibrator she asked me to lube it up also. I started to get a little disappointed, believing that the vibrator was going to get her ass. She told me to fuck her with the vibrator, with out turning it on. It took several strokes to get the vibrator all the way into her pussy, but once it was fully in she started moaning and told me to stop and leave it in while. She then told me to stick my dick into her ass. I used my finger for a second to loosen her up, and then pressed the head of my cock against her rosebud. She pushed back, and with very little effort the head popped through, followed by the rest of the shaft. I started fucking her slowly at first, but I could tell by the way her hips were rocking that she wanted more. So I picked up the pace and started fucking her with long, deep, powerful strokes. She was cumming almost immediately, and reached down with one hand and started stroking the vibrator in and out of her pussy while I fucked her ass.

I did not hear the door open, but suddenly Maria was standing there asking Michelle if she liked fucking married men too? I had no idea what she meant by that, especially since this was a couples party and almost all of the men there were probably married, but I was feeling to good to care at that point. Besides, I could tell from the smirk on her face that she was playing, although I still did not get the joke. Maria then went into the master bathroom and started a shower. I continued fucking Michelle in the ass while she fucked her pussy with the big purple vibrator. She had one orgasm after another, each getting louder and longer than the last. Finally she hissed at me, "NOW FUCK ME NOW FUCK ME NOW." I grabbed her hips and started really slamming into her ass, and then she turned on the vibrator and buried it in her pussy. She was really howling, having clearly reached her peak. After about a minute she turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her pussy. I could hold back no longer, and erupted deep into her ass.

I collapsed on top of Michelle and just laid there, trying to catch my breath. I was worried that our noise had woken the entire house, but I realized it was too late to do anything about that. Maria emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her, and climbed onto the bed with us. We moved the pile of pillows and made room for Maria, who ended up in the middle. She turned to Michelle and started sucking on her nipples. Maria loves boobs, and the bigger the better. Michelle easily had the biggest boobs Maria had ever felt, and she was not going to let go of them easily. Maria sucked, nibbled and chewed on those nipples. She was in boob heaven.

Maria then looked at me and said, "I'm going to ride your girlfriend for a few minutes, while you get ready to go."

Maria rolled on top of Michelle and planted her pussy on Michelle's face. I wanted to stay and watch, but I knew I did not have another erection in me. So I went to the shower while Maria rode Michelle's face and played with her tits.

When I came out of the shower, Maria was fully dressed and Michelle was lying on the bed, looking like she was either sleeping or ready to sleep again. I got dressed, and then Maria and I left.

On the drive home I asked her about her two young friends. She explained to me that I dozed off while she was still fucking Henry. When the two of them had finished, Joan and Henry got up to look for their spouses. (It was at that point I realized that Henry and Lilia and Andres and Joan had essentially swapped partners for the night, and Maria and I had more or less crashed both parties, although the second was by invitation). Maria got up to take a shower, and then decided to take a quick dip in the pool first. She found a beach towel in the linen closet, and then went to the pool, only to find three couples frolicking in the shallow end. She decided to go back in the house when she noticed a blond woman lying on a chaise near the deep end of the pool. The woman appeared to be masturbating, but she could not really tell for sure. She decided to go introduce herself and possibly give her a hand.

As she got closer, Maria realized that the woman was on the heavy side, and had enormous breasts. She was wearing a robe that looked like a pool cover up, that was completely open. With one hand she was gently tweaking a nipple, and with the other she was slowly stroking her slit. Maria walked up to her and told her she looked like she could use some company. The blond told her she was just enjoying the view in the pool, and was amazed that no one seemed to have noticed her. Maria bent over and kissed her, and then lifted her hand from between her legs and started to suck on her fingers. The blond gasped, and Maria knew she had her. She let her towel drop, and then went directly for those big boobs. Maria licked and sucked them, squeezed, teased and caressed them. She then moved up so that her tits were dangling in front of the blond's face. The blond woman sucked her nipples, and the with one hand reached down and started fingering Maria's pussy. Maria and her friend sucked, licked and fingered each other, oblivious to the action in the pool. Eventually, Maria looked up and noticed that there was no one left in the pool. She continued playing with her blond friend, as the two of them brought each other to numerous orgasms. Some time later, while pausing to catch her breath, Maria heard a rustling in the hedge surrounding the back yard, and then some whispering. She studied the hedge for several seconds, before she finally spotted two faces spying through a thin section of the hedge, about 15 feet away. Maria sat up and said that it was not polite to sneak around like that, if they wanted to see more, then they should hop the fence and join them.

She expected that to scare them away, but instead the two guys wedged themselves through the 8 foot high hedge, and then climbed the 6 foot fence. Maria and her blond friend were joined by two young men who appeared to be around 25 or 26, both very fit and rather slim. Maria asked them if they were gay, and when the both said no she asked them how that could be true when they were standing in front of two naked horny women and they were both fully clothed. The two guys were naked in seconds, and immediately presented a very hard dick to each of the older BBW. Maria sucked the nearest dick, while the blond did the same. Maria's guy shot off in no time, but was hard within seconds. Maria got on her hands and knees on a chaise, and the young guy got the message, fucking her from behind. The blond assumed a similar position, and within 5 minutes of coming over the fence these two guys were getting the fuck of their lifetimes. The guy fucking the blond came first, pulling out and shooting his load all over her broad ass. She got up to go clean up, leaving her young guy to sit on the chair and wait for her.

Ten minutes later he was hard again. He slowly stroked himself while watching Maria and the other guy and waiting for the blond to return. Five minutes later she still had not returned, so Maria motioned him over and took his dick into her mouth. They guy fucking her had come quickly the first time, but his second erection was lasting much longer. After a while she had the two guys trade places. Finally, the guy in her pussy was ready to cum , so she told him to take it out and cum on her ass. The guy in her mouth then returned to her pussy, and starting fucking her again. Without being told, he pulled out and shot on her ass also. Maria rinsed off in the pool, and then took the two guys inside. She found an empty room, and decided to see how many times these two could cum. I asked her what was the result, but she said she stopped counting at four times each. Anyway, they quit around dawn, and she thought it was a good idea to get them out of the house before they were discovered. They told her they had peeked on at least a half dozen parties in the past year, and being invited to join was a dream come true.

It was bout 9 am when we finally made it home. Usually we fuck each other one more time at home while we relive the night's events. This time, however, we were both too tired.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
833 Followers
12