Another Coworker Fucked Ch. 01

Story Info
Zeke, Janet & Gloria seduce another coworker.
2.9k words
4.28
64.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case you have not read any of my previous stories, let me bring you up to date. I am a white male in my early 40’s living in the largest city in the southeast United States, Hotlanta. I work for the Postal Service as a letter carrier and the majority of my co-workers are African-American. This is great for me because I love African-American women. Through work I hooked up with Gloria who is a very nice looking African-American woman about 5’6 with nice pecan colored skin, a nice set of 40C breasts and the typical black woman’s ass; nice big and round. Her mouth looked like it was made for sucking cock. I got excited just thinking about that mouth being around my hard cock.

After Gloria had told a few other female co-workers I hooked up with Janet. Janet could be considered an ‘Amazon.’ She is 6 feet tall and I guess she weighs a little over 200 lbs, but she wears it well. Her skin tone is pecan and I would say that her measurements are 40C-40-54. That is right she had a big ole ass and wore the tightest fitting pants she could. It seemed every time she bent over, her pants seams would split open. She also had some big thighs that if she got your head between them she could probably smother you with them if she closed them tightly. Janet had made Gloria her sex slave and the 3 of us met regularly to have some fun.

It had been awhile since getting to know Gloria and Janet really well and I was looking to get into the pants of another co-worker. I set my sights on Yvette, a very good-looking African-American woman about 5’ 6 with dark colored skin. It was hard to tell what her body looked like because she always wore a very loose fitting uniform. The one time I had seen her in “civilian clothes” it seemed as though she had a nice set of breasts, probably about a 44D. Her waist was probably about 40 and like a typical African-American woman a nice size ass, I would guess about 46. It would be hard to get into Yvette’s pants I thought because she is deeply religious. I decided to go ahead with my plan. Fortunately for me, I was working next to Yvette today.

“Good morning, Yvette,” I said. “You are looking good this morning. Have you lost some weight?”

“Hey there Zeke, Why yes I have lost some weight. I didn’t think anyone would notice.” She said.

“I always notice good-looking woman.” I said. “If you weren’t married I would definitely be asking you out. I tell you what if you ever aren’t happily married, give me a call.”

“OK, Zeke I will remember that.”

We started to work just having some normal day-to-day chit chat. I happen to notice Janet and Gloria go into the women’s restroom, each of them with a smile on their face. Yvette also noticed and waited a few minutes and went into the restroom. A couple of minutes went by and Yvette came out, but Janet and Gloria still had not.

As Yvette walked past me, I heard her mutter under her breath, “I don’t believe it, that they would be doing that in there.”

“Doing what?” I asked.

“OH, I didn’t think anyone had heard me.” Yvette said as she walked over to me. “Janet and Gloria were in a stall together and Gloria was on her knees kissing Janet between the thighs. And Janet had her pant and panties dropped down, so I think Gloria was doing more than just kissing.” She whispered to me.

“What!!! I don’t believe it. How do you know that?” I asked.

“Well I heard funny noises coming from the stall and looked through the between the door and wall of the stall and saw that.” Yvette told me.

“You were in there for awhile, I bet you liked what you saw.” I said.

“Well it was interesting, I have always wondered what it would be like to have a woman kiss me down there. My husband does that, but not as often as I like.” Yvette said.

“What if I could set it up for you to watch Janet and Gloria do it some more and maybe even one or both of them kiss you down there? I asked.

Yvette blushed and said, “I will have to think about that.” With that she returned to her work area and I started formulating a plan.

I went over to Janet and told her what Yvette had saw and said about getting ate out by her or Gloria. Janet licked her lips and was ready to go forward with the plan I had thought out.

Janet walked over to Yvette and leaned close to her ear and whispered, “I know you saw Gloria and me, and you liked what you saw. I can’t wait to get between your thighs and eat that sweet pussy of yours.” Janet then gave her a quick kiss on the ear.

My cock was getting hard just thinking about fucking Yvette and watching Janet and Gloria eat her out. Lucky for me Gloria was working the route near mine and I could get a blowjob for lunch. I went over to Gloria and told her about Yvette and she was ready for that. I also told her to meet for lunch so I could get a blowjob. Gloria licked her lips and said OK.

I went out on the street to start delivering the mail. Along the way I was planning out how to get Yvette over to Janet’s house so I could fuck her and Janet and Gloria could eat her out. It was getting time for lunch, so I headed to my lunch point and Gloria was waiting there already. I hopped out my truck and headed over to Gloria’s. We both got in the back and I dropped my pants and underwear and my cock sprang out at attention. Gloria immediately sucked it down. I watch her head bob up and down on my cock just thinking how nice it would feel in Yvette’s mouth. I pulled Gloria’s head up and told her to drop her pants and panties and spread her legs. I took my rock hard cock and drove into Gloria’s pussy. I continued to fuck her until I came. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and Gloria sucked it down, cleaning it off with her mouth and tongue. I hopped out of her truck and got back into mine and finished delivering the mail. By this time I knew how to get into Yvette’s pants.

I got back to the office and told Janet of my plan. She agreed with me and said to bring Yvette over on Friday night. I went over to Yvette and asked her to join me Friday night for some fun.

“What sort of fun?” she asked.

“The type you saw in the restroom this morning. You don’t have to participate, you can just watch.” I said.

“OK, as long as I can just watch. I will tell my husband that something is going on with the woman’s church group. He won’t ask any questions.”

“OK, I will meet you at the bowling alley and you can follow me over to Janet’s house.”

I couldn’t wait for Friday to come. It seemed as though is would take forever. Finally Friday arrived and I asked Yvette if she was still on for tonight. She said sure. I let Janet and Gloria know everything was a go. That night about 8, I meet Yvette at the bowling alley. She was dressed very conservatively. Had on a loose fitting pair of black slacks and a loose fitting red blouse.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Yes” Yvette said somewhat hesitantly.

“OK follow me.”

I drove to Janet’s house and Yvette followed. I was worried that Yvette might lose her nerve and take off, but she stayed right behind me all the way. When we arrived at Janet’s house, we went to the front door and knocked. Gloria answered the door, wearing a pair of white short-shorts, a white see-thru blouse and a pair of white fuck-me stiletto heels. Gloria turned around and we could see her beautiful ass cheeks sway as she lead us into the house. Janet met us in the living room wearing a pair of red short-shorts, a red see thru blouse and a pair of red fuck-me stiletto heels. My cock was rock hard. Janet gave Yvette a quick kiss on the check and then forced her tongue down my throat and gave me a passionate kiss.

“Yvette you look nice tonight.” Janet said.

“Thank-you. You look different, but very sexy Janet and so do you Gloria.” Yvette said.

“Sit down, relax.” Janet said as her and Gloria sat down on the floor.

Yvette and I sat on the couch. We all began to have small talk, discussing work, co-workers and other nonsense topics. All the while, Janet and Gloria were touching each other and rubbing their hands all over each other backs and legs. Yvette never took her eyes off of them. I slid over close to Yvette.

Yvette kept her eyes glued on Janet and Gloria as they started to kiss passionately and unbutton each other’s blouse. Yvette was squirming on the couch as she watched as Gloria bent down and started to kiss, lick and nibble on Janet’s tits. As Gloria continued to pay a lot of attention to Janet’s tits, Yvette took a deep breath and casually brushed her hand across her clothed breast. Gloria began to kiss down Janet’s chest toward her stomach and the top of her short-shorts. Janet laid back and removed Yvette’s shoes and began to caress her feet. Gloria unzipped Janet’s short-shorts and started to remove them. Janet lifted her hips to allow short-shorts to be removed. Yvette continued to stare at Janet and Gloria, as Gloria placed her head between Janet’s thighs and started to lick and suck on Janet’s clit. Janet continued to caress Yvette’s feet and slide her hand up Yvette’s pants leg, caressing Yvette’s calves. Yvette continued to watch Gloria lick, suck and kiss Janet’s clit and cunt, watching Gloria slid her tongue deep into Janet’s cunt.

I watched Yvette unconsciously rub her clothed breasts and spread her legs and rub her hand between her clothed thighs. Janet began to moan as Gloria’s tongue was fucking her pussy. Yvette had not taken her eyes off of Janet and Gloria. Janet began to shake and scream out “I’m CUMMING!” Gloria raised up her cunt juice soaked face and turned toward Yvette. Yvette looked at Gloria and licked her lips. Janet rose up and pushed Gloria to the floor and ripped off her blouse and short-shorts and forced her legs apart. Janet reached under the couch and pulled out a strap-on. Janet put the strap-on around her waist and buckled it on. Janet places the head of the strap-on at the entrance to Gloria’s pussy and with one long, hard, deep thrust buries it deep into Gloria’s pussy. Gloria screams out in pleasure “OH YES!” Yvette is enthralled watching Janet fuck Gloria with the strap on, she has spread her legs a little wider and her hand is busy between her clothed thighs.

Janet pulls the strap-on out of Gloria’s pussy and has Gloria get in the doggy position with her upper body resting on the couch right next to Yvette. Janet slams the strap-on deep into Gloria’s pussy and begins to fuck her from the rear. Yvette can’t take her eyes off of the strap-on slamming in and out of Gloria’s pussy. Gloria reaches up and starts to caress Yvette’s tits through her clothing. Yvette jumps back a bit startled, but moves back to allow Gloria to continue to caress her clothing covered tits. Gloria begins to unbutton Yvette’s blouse and Yvette offers no resistance. As Yvette’s blouse opens I noticed that her dark tits are encased in a white lace bra with a lot of cleavage. I help Yvette remove her blouse as Gloria continues to caress her tits through the bra. Yvette leans her head back enjoying the feeling of Gloria’s hands on her tits. I reach behind Yvette and unhook her bra, so it is able to fall free. Gloria moves Yvette bra out of the way and begins to pinch and tug on Yvette’s nipples. Janet continues to fuck Gloria with the strap-on. Janet leans forward and takes Yvette’s face in her hands and gives her a deep passionate kiss as Gloria continues to play with Yvette’s tits. Janet pulls the strap-on out of Gloria’s pussy and moves over to the other side of Yvette. Janet and Gloria both lean over together and take one of Yvette’s tits in their mouths. I am sitting there watching these three African-American women play together and my cock is rock hard. I take it out and start to stroke it.

By now Janet and Gloria has gotten Yvette off the couch and lying on the floor. Gloria continues to lick, suck and nibble on Yvette’s tits. Janet is unzipping Yvette’s pants. Yvette puts up a little fight then lifts her thighs to allow Janet to remove her pants. I looked and saw that Yvette had on a pair a sheer white bikini panties and the crotch was damp. Janet buried her face between Yvette’s thighs and began to kiss and lick her through the panties. Yvette is lying there enjoying the attention she is getting from Janet and Gloria. Janet removes Yvette’s panties and spreads her legs. Janet buries her face between Yvette’s thighs and shoves her tongue deep into Yvette’s pussy. Yvette arches her back in surprise. Janet begins to fuck Yvette’s pussy with her tongue and Yvette is moaning in pleasure. Gloria is still licking, kissing and sucking on Yvette’s tits.

As I sit there and watch the three women play with each other, my cock is rock hard. I undress and stand up and start to walk around watching the women and stroking my cock. Yvette looks so good lying there, enjoying Janet and Gloria using their mouths on her. Both Janet’s and Gloria’s assess are up in the air looking so good and ready to be fucked. I grab Gloria and have her lie down next to Yvette. Janet continues to fuck Yvette’s pussy with her tongue. Gloria spreads her legs and I place the head of my cock at the entrance to Gloria’s pussy. I begin to slowly slide my cock into Gloria’s pussy. Yvette is watching in amazement as my hard white cock is sliding into Gloria’s mocha colored pussy. Once my cock is fully buried in Gloria’s pussy I begin to slam it in and out of Gloria’s pussy. Yvette is watching me fuck Gloria and it seems as though her hips are moving in rhythm with us.

Janet moves up between Yvette’s thighs and places the head of the strap-on at the entrance to Yvette’s pussy. Without notice Janet slams the strap-on deep into Yvette’s pussy and begins to fuck her. Yvette is moaning with pleasure and screaming out “FUCK ME, FUCK ME.” Janet and I are pounding away at the pussy we are in and both Gloria and Yvette are moaning with pleasure.

Yvette looks over at me and says, “This feels wonderful. I want you to fuck me. I have never been fucked by a white man.”

I pull my cock out of Gloria’s and Janet pulls the strap-on out of Yvette’s pussy. I move between Yvette’s spread thighs and place my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I slam my cock deep into Yvette’s pussy and she arches her back to take all of it in. I begin to slam my cock in and out of Yvette’s pussy. Janet moves up to Yvette’s head and lets Yvette suck on the strap-on while my cock pounds in and out of Yvette’s pussy. I grab Yvette’s feet and place them over my shoulders so I can bury my cock deeper into her pussy. I continue to fuck Yvette, ramming my cock deep into her pussy and my balls slapping against her ass.

“I think it is about time for Yvette to eat some pussy,” Janet says and with that she lies down on the floor with her legs spread. I pull my cock out of Yvette’s pussy and Yvette gets on all fours and crawls over to Janet. Yvette buries her head between Janet’s thighs and begins to lick, kiss and suck on Janet’s pussy and clit. I get behind Yvette and begin to fuck her from the rear. As I slam my cock deep into Yvette’s pussy, her tongue is forced deeper into Janet’s pussy. As I continue to fuck Yvette from the rear, Gloria straddles Janet’s face and rubs her pussy all over Janet’s face as Janet fucks her with her tongue. Yvette is still fucking Janet with her tongue as my cock slams in and out of her pussy. We all start to shudder at the same time and cum together. As my cum shoots into Yvette’s pussy I pull my cock out and let cum shoot onto Janet’s chest. Yvette and Gloria both lick it up. Janet moves between Yvette thighs and licks up my and Yvette’s cum. I get between Gloria’s thighs and lick up her cum juices. Then I move over to Janet and lick up her cum juices. We all lay back gathering strength for round two.