Another Day at the Office

Story Info
Safety is our number 1 priority...
1k words
3.79
19.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working on a project the other day in my office when one of the secretaries, who I'd been hot for for awhile, emailed me asking if she could come over to report an injury.Of course, being the professional that I am, I told her to come over and let me take a look. She asked if I was alone since she said it was an embarrassing injury and didn't want anyone else to see. "Your privates- I mean privacy- is always safe here" I said nervously over the phone. Shit I thought to myself. I really fucked that one up. I hope she didn't notice what I said. I'm sure she did.

When she got to my office I was taken aback by her gorgeous eyes, large firm breasts, and perfect ass that her jeans hugged so well. What I'd give to be a pair of jeans. One thing I noticed though was that she didn't appear to be hurt or anything so I assumed she's gotten a paper cut or some other BS.

"Hi" she said. "I feel really dumb reporting this injury because I was being really clumsy and hurt myself. You look really busy so I won't bother you with it."

"Nonsense. Safety is our number 1 priority here and I'm never too busy to help" I said in the typical trained safety guy response. "Just close the door behind you and tell me what happened."

When she sat down in the cair across from me the neck of her shirt was so low I could almost see-Stop looking idiot! She can totally tell you're staring at her tits- "So how can I help you?"

"Well... I was filing some paperwork and I dropped a folder. When I went to bend over and pick it up I caught the corner of the drawer on...well...uh.. my chest. I told you it was stupid, I'll just go and suck it up."

"No wait. It's company policy that we investigate every accident and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't. Would you mind if I examined your injury?" I was trying my hardest-no pun intended- to be professional but I could already feel my dick starting to swell in my pants.

"That will be fine but just please don't tell anyone else. I'd hate for them to think I'm a clutz."

She took her shirt off and revealed a pink silk bra with lace around the edges that was like a picture from a victoria's secret catalogue. "Can you help me get this undone, I'm not very good at taking these off" she said. By now my pants were bulging so much it looked a snake had crawled in my zipper and was trying to escape down my leg.

As I went behind her to unclip her bra her hand slid up my leg and grabbed the denim serpent. I jumped back in disbelief landing in the chair she had been sitting in before.

"I didn't really get hurt but I've been watching you watch me and I know that you want me."

"Uh..oh.. you saw that?" I asked as I could feel my speech falter.

"Let me show you what I've been thinking about you." She knealt down in front of me with her voluptuous mounds resting on my leg and unzipped my pants. Reaching into my boxers my stiff rod popped out like a jack-in-the-box ready to receive her plump lips.

She immediately started stroking my cock with her big doe eyes burning at me with a need to be extinguished. As she gripped my shaft she wrapped me in her juicy mouth and took me all the way in. She gagged as she went down but refused to stop as my tip caressed her tonsils. I was almost going to cum when she looked up at me with her mascara smeared eyes and said " Fuck me baby."

I immediately grabbed her and threw her on top of my desk, sending paperwork and pens flying to the floor. I ripped her jeans and panties off of her like a lion tears flesh from it's prey. Her slit was dripping and I licked the sweet nectar as I felt her legs wrap around my head driving my face deep into her love canal. I tongued her hole and worked my way up to her clit. Just then she started to moan and her legs quivered. I flicked her clit with my tongue harder and she squeezed my head so hard with her legs I thought I might pass out. Just then I felt her cum as her love juice shot out of her like a flash flood.

"FUCK ME NOW!" she screamed as she grabbed my hair to pull me back up. My cock still throbbing, I stood up and kissed her as she licked her cum from my lips. I slid into her tight void and she let out another moan. I began pumping her slow, letting her feel every inch of my meat. I bent over and bit her nipple and I continued to slowly pound her into extasy. I felt her tightening up even harder and I knew she was going to explode again so stuffed her tip to ball faster. "Harder baby, give it all to me!" she said with total dsregard for anyone who might be walking by. Just then she started rubbing her clit and I fucked her with everything that I got. She came so hard she almost pushed me out of her. I could feel my balls starting to flinch and I could tell I was about to cum. "I'm gonna cum baby" I said as I squeezed her hips tighter than before. She pushed me out right as I was going to cum and got down on her knees. She look up at me again and grabbed my ass, shoving my cock all the way down her throat. I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it all without flinching.

As we both got dressed she looked over to me and said "I guess sometimes sex is the best medicine. I feel much better" With that she was gone.

I'll never forget that one day that made the rest of my career in a boring job worthwhile. From the way she was walking the next day, she didn't forget either...