Another Day at the Office

Story Info
Boss is in control.
3.8k words
3.94
29.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw you first when I worked in that little restaurant you love so much. The one with the white tea-light candles in glass holders, and with ever changing fresh flowers on each table. The napkins folded into fans on crisp white table cloths. And, more importantly, where I was a waitress and saw you bring in endless numbers of pretty girls in short skirts with long, brown, tanned legs. I remember judging each one as the skirts got shorter and the breasts got bigger, while I was a young undeveloped girl, never going to be noticed by a powerful man like you, able to control every situation, and everyone around you though you were only 22 yourself.

You made my head spin so much it was hard for me to work around you. Knowing I was little or nothing to you, other than a serving girl, made it relatively easy to cover my mistakes. Powerful as you are, you were also forgiving, and the countless slip-ups I made...calling you "madam" by accident, and dropping cutlery, tripping up...were all acquiesced with a heart-melting smile. It was too much to handle for an 18-year old fresher.

University was three years of pure sexual discovery, ranging from wild, passionate flings with strong-bodied sports teams, to loving sex session with compassionate art students. Each relationship and each person I slept with gave me more knowledge as to what men liked, what I wanted and how to pleasure myself to maximum effect. All the while I never forgot how your presence had made me feel in that little restaurant back home and on the lonelier nights I revisited the past remembering that cheeky grin and the wanting look that one night.

Between all the sex I had actually worked hard on my course at university and graduated with a first. More than that, I had become a woman during my university years attracting appreciative stares from older men wherever I went. Though it wasn't hard, I'd landed a job as a secretary and I knew just how to dress so I could impress the men I worked with. It was necessary to assert myself sexually to become an equal in the male dominated business world as the only woman in the office.

After a year of flirting with men in the office and generally sailing through my career, the company was taken over by a large conglomerate corporation. There was to be a new management team and many job changes.

I couldn't believe the day you walked into the office with a group of other men and introduced yourself as the new boss. I nearly fell off my chair and the old familiar feeling travelled down to my pussy, re-awakening feelings I had all but forgotten. Sweeping the room with your piercing blue eyes, you settled on the only woman present, me. I felt dizzy with anticipation. I remember very little other than the fact you asked my name and offered me a job as your personal assistant. The contract would be drawn up today and sent home with me to sign effective immediately. It was a shock but after consideration was probably inevitable as I clearly stood out.

I dressed carefully each day in pencil skirts and heels. The higher the better, extending the length of my legs, which I carefully crossed at the ankle, my desk turned towards your door, normally open for communication purposes giving me perfect opportunity to admire your strength and beauty. I found myself looking at you, biting my lip, daydreaming about one day walking in and shutting your door, finally having your hands touch me. The thought gave me a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

The pencil skirt, suspenders, silk shirt unbuttoned just enough to reveal the black trim of my bra, each chosen to appear effortlessly sexy. I could see they attracted your gaze from time to time and I made every move carefully, showing just enough leg or walking out of your office with a slight swing of my hips. The conversation between us becomes loaded with sexual tension and each time our fingers brush exchanging files or papers it feels electric.

I get called in for a weekly update. I've dressed in a tight, little pencil skirt, purple silk shirt and blazer, with sweet little stilettos giving a softer edge to the business dress I have to wear. I sit on the edge of the chair opposite you at your desk, my foot brushing your leg slightly as I reposition my feet. This time, although it is noticed by you I is unashamed and I fix you with a challenging stare willing you to make a move.

You don't. Disappointed, I listen to the weekly update and plans for the coming week with my usually efficiency, taking notes.

You finish speaking and I turn to walk from the room but turn at the last moment giving you a longing look, subconsciously stroking the neckline of my blouse, brushing my breasts knowing my nipples are hard underneath and that I'm incredibly turned on. You seem to make no move and don't even lift your head.

I turn away, no words are said but I hear footsteps behind me and suddenly a hand covering each breast from behind. I freeze as you fingers squeeze against my hot breasts. I savour the touch; the sin is amazing. I feel a push into my back, you're hard and the sensation provokes a small moan of pleasure. I know I want you but the idea of this being in work plays on my mind. And yet your confidence reassures me.

I start to get butterflies...we could get caught.

Rubbing your cock against my smooth behind, you smile as my nipples harden even more under your touch. I notice you slowly start to undo my buttons on my blouse...opening the first, the next, gently to the last then slipping one hand towards my breast, pinching my hard perfect nipple. With a rush of desire I turn to face you, flushed, biting my lip. I guide you other hand to the hem of my skirt, brushing it up the inside of my stockings towards the silk and lace of my soaking knickers.

I pull away, suddenly conscious that this is inappropriate, though I know I really don't want to stop. Our eyes meet and the passion is undeniable. You grab my hand and pull me so our faces are inches apart and you whisper softly in my ear..."nobody will ever know". That tips me over the edge and I push my lips to yours. You respond with such force I stumble backwards but you wrap one strong arm around my waist to steady me. I feel one gentle finger tracing the edge of my underwear...i want you to touch me, I want you to taste me, make me moan, make me come.

I undo the zip of my skirt letting it fall to the ground and brush the blouse from my shoulders. I stand adorned in black lace, the knickers gleaming from how wet I am. Your mouth falls open slightly in delight as your hand traces down my hot thighs and stockings, running down my smooth legs to my stilettos. As you start kissing me down my body and across the top of my thighs, grabbing my bum to feel the burning heat from my core, I let out a sigh of pleasure. You pull down my soaking knickers looking up at me but my eyes are closed and my head has fallen back in ecstasy. You slide them down past my ankles and run your hands back up over my thighs feeling my body tremble at your touch.

Standing back up, you push me towards the wall and slip one leg between mine kicking my feet apart. My stockings accentuate my thighs but not for long as you take one in between your teeth and pull it to my ankle. I kick off my shoes as you take the other stocking off. I can feel your tongue brushing against my leg and nearly buckle from the pleasure and you haven't even begun to touch me yet.

The pressure from your tongue slowly travels up the inside of my leg stopping at the top of my thigh just before my dripping wet, burning sex. I want you to lick me and suck me. I put my hand to your hair and try to pull you the last inch towards my pussy but you're stronger than me and resist, amused by my need for you.

"Take off your bra", you command. Suddenly I am nervous but am obedient. "Good girl, now, go to the desk and sit with your legs apart, I want to see you". Again I obey and sit, the sun glinting between my open legs on my moist, wet pussy. You stand and stare unashamedly and I become more turn on knowing you want me, you find me irresistible.

You walk towards me and my breath quickens. Kneeling down in front of me, you dip your strong tongue into my wanting pool of excitement. You follow the curve of my lips up to my clitoris and another shiver of pleasure runs down my spine. Long slow licks between my pussy and my clit start me quivering. I want you to taste me as I come into your mouth. Sensing I'm about to come you clamp your lips onto my exposed clitoris and suck softly, teasingly. I shudder and orgasm hard. All the waiting and teasing made it too easy.

But you're not done. "Stand up and bend over the desk". I do as commanded and hear you undo your belt buckle, take off your jacket and undo your shirt before taking off your shoes and socks and dropping your trousers and boxers to the floor. After kicking them out of the way you run a finger down my spine making my breath quicken once again. I turn round to see you taking your long, hard, perfect cock in one hand and using slow strokes to pleasure yourself. The look of pleasure on your face is hot and I reach down to my own clitoris brushing past my boobs and my hard nipples showing how horny I've become.

My pussy is still dripping wet and throbbing from the pleasure you afforded me. My fingers are instantly soaked as I push one, two, deep inside myself. You notice what I'm doing and slap my hand away before spanking me, softly at first, making my cheeks red before laying into my ass making me scream. But I enjoy it. I push my hips backwards towards you, inviting you to enter me.

The first entry makes me gasp; you're so hard and thick. You drive into me, deep, pulling my hair making me buck on your cock. As always you're controlled and controlling me. You take long, deep strokes. I'm desperate for you to lose all that control, to come inside me.

Your pace gets faster and I hear you start to breathe deeply but all of a sudden you pull out. I moan with disappointment but you turn me over and suck my nipples softly seeing a small smile on my face.

My legs wrap themselves around your waist and pull you towards me as I lie back on your desk. Using one hand I guide you back into me using my leg muscles to thrust you deeper into me. My sex starts to drip and spasm in delight and your face contorts as you lose control inside me. The last few thrusts are hard and deep, pulling me onto you, your hands on my shoulders. Finally, with the last throb of my pussy I feel you shoot your hot, sweet seed into me, your cock twitching against me, my all controlling boss finally not in the driving seat. You half-collapse forward panting before straightening up and pulling out of me.

As our juices mix and flood out of me, you dress quickly and clean me up before helping me back into my clothes.

I am disappointed and a little hurt at your abruptness. I pick up some papers from your desk and start to leave the room in a daze but you stop me grabbing my free hand and pulling me back. You whisper again, "your review meeting is tomorrow and I have a surprise for you, I don't want you to wear underwear, 10am".

Patting my bum, I turn just in time for you to wink at me. I smile, satisfied, and walk out of your office, wordlessly as always, already wet at the prospect of tomorrow.

I'd only been a secretary for three weeks now, so a review meeting was out of the blue but that wink had conveyed a lot more than a review. For the rest of the day I'm dazed, unable to concentrate. The thought of you fills my head and I even catch myself shuddering. Once again those fantasies are returning.

I go home unable to get my key in the door, desperate to get in so I can get out of my wet knickers. They're still soaking from sex earlier and the thoughts I've been having since. I go to my bedroom and undress quickly trying to get the thought of your hard cock pushing into me, out of my head.

It's not working. I lie back on my sheets and my hand wanders to my bare breasts, the soft skin tingling under my own touch. I cup one of my breasts closing my fingers over the top and squeezing gently. The nipple stiffens under the palm of my hand so I take it between my thumb and finger, pinching and twisting it. I know I'm wet and it takes every ounce of self control not to let my hands slip towards my aching pussy. I grab both of my breasts squeezing hard and rubbing my nipples in circles feeling them hard under my fingertips.

I can't stand it any longer. Licking one finger I allow myself a little pleasure, laying that finger on top of my clit applying a little pressure, enough to make me push my hips forward. I slide my finger down towards the pool of wetness that has formed and dip my finger in, breathing deep as I tease myself, thinking of how I know you'd take control and do the same thing, teasing me till I'm on edge.

Sliding my fingers back up to my clit I make little circles, no pressure but brushing the swollen tip with my finger. I can hear my breaths quickening, the mere thought of you pushing me closer to orgasm.

I take the nub of my clit between my fingers, massaging the inner clit, slow, sensual. Thinking of you pulling me towards you with your strong grip, kissing my neck, nibbling softly on my ear lobes sending shivers down my spine, making me thrust my hips towards you. All the power from you at work everyday makes me wet and now its got me so close to coming. I can't stand it any longer. I plunge two fingers deep inside myself and instantly feel my pussy spasm and tighten around my fingers, pulsing out a strong orgasm.

I feel sleepy and relaxed as my pussy finally comes down from its high. I slip into an easy sleep, sighing with pleasure at finally getting what i'd wanted since I was just 16. I wake only when my alarm sounds the next morning. My heart is racing as I dress without underwear of any form just as you'd instructed me to.

I walk into the office confident today will leave me satisfied again. I sit at my desk feigning work, waiting for you to walk through the door. It gets to eleven and you still haven't arrived. I panic unexpectedly, not for your safety, or the good of the company, but for the ache in my clit as always before expecting great sex.

Fortunately, I had become confident at work, being the only woman, that slipping into my private bathroom with a handbag attracted little attention, and so I'd started bringing a vibrator to work. Today I was in need. Frustrated by the wait I walked off towards the back corridor, but hear a door and an unmistakable voice. I turn to see you enter. You scan the room for me, confused at not seeing me at my desk. Fixing your dangerous eyes on me eventually you look more confused. Daringly, I take out the vibrator concealed in my handbag, stroke the top edge and put it back away.

The beckon that comes from you after is commanding and I wonder if I've gone too far. Dropping my head a little in submission, I follow you to your office. You've held the door open for me and you shut it with some force as I enter after you. I stay facing away from you, embarrassed to turn and meet the anger I expect in your eyes.

On the contrary, I feel a strong hand at my neck pushing me to the floor. I comply and drop to my knees not sure what is really happening. You walk to stand in front of me and it dawns on me that the thought of me pleasuring myself has excited you. Your crotch at perfect eye level, I lean forward and trace the outline of your cock with one perfectly manicured finger. You take one step back and whisper in my ear, "no hands". I'd always been one to accept a challenge and looked up to meet your gaze before pulling you forward with more force than you realised I had.

Taking your trouser zip in my mouth, I pull it down releasing your cock slightly from straining against the material of your trousers. The button slips away easily with a little persuasion from a well practised tongue, letting your trousers fall. Another glance up proves that you're suitably impressed at my talent.

Having done the main bit so quickly, I decided to take my time with your crisp clean Calvin Klein's. Nibbling gently up your long, hard shaft, I hear you let out a long breath which makes my mind race, knowing even the gentlest touch is giving you pleasure. Again using my teeth, I pull your boxers, first over your bulging dick, brushing the material down the length to your balls, then each side, taking my time, ensuring any material comes into contact with your bare skin, causing shivers to run over your body. At your knees, I let them drop and you step out of them, kicking them behind the door effectively preventing any entry from unexpected guests.

You walk towards your leather chair and sit down leisurely...a silent invitation for me to follow. You've slyly taken off your shirt and your muscular back is more than enough invitation for me.

I kneel slowly at your feet presuming you enjoy the control and having an obedient woman at your feet. However, it seems you can't wait and your strong hand pushes the back of my head down onto your cock nearly choking me. But I recover quickly and suck with the supreme dedication of a well practised woman.

I use the pressure of my tongue to create extra sensations while my lips are wrapped tight around your shaft. I suck softly wanting you to enjoy every moment of it; I want you to have all the bliss I can afford you. Sucking to the top of your dick, I flick my tongue around the head and trace a circle around it feeling it pulse against my tongue. I catch your eye before I suck back down your cock, and you lean back, comfortable and incredibly horny. I start to move up and down sucking harder pushing you to the back of my throat as far as possible. I forget completely where I am and give you my all.

That is, until you grab the back of my head and pull me away. I'm confused, you'd started to thrust and I was convinced you were close to coming. I wanted to satisfy you. But it's not over I realise as I'm pulled roughly to my feet and pushed back to sit on the desk by your powerful hands. You grab my bag and retrieve the contents that I tried to tease you with earlier. You switch it on to a gentle vibrate and hold it against my clitoris.

It's not enough to get me off but it hasn't half started my pussy dripping on to your desk. I've grabbed hold of the side of your desk, squeezing hard, determined not to let you see how amazing it feels. But you can see the gleam of liquid and for a second our eyes connect. U pull me towards you and kiss me for the first time deep, needing me, pulling at my clothes. I hear a button hit the floor and pull back to remove the rest of my top safely as I have nothing else to wear.

Once naked I gently straddle you teasing your cock with the opening to my pussy, letting you feel me dripping on your cock. But once again you want to be in control and push down on my shoulders so you're completely inside me. The moan I let out must have been loud enough for other people in the office to hear but I couldn't help it. Your dick filled every inch of me and I needed it inside me so much. I bounce up and down on your cock my breasts in front of your face. You can't take your eyes off them.

The pace gets quicker, your cock sliding in and out of me easily creating tingles I've never had before I can feel your balls slapping against my bum. My breath quickens, the moans get louder, I look down and you're breathing as deep as me trying to keep that cool, calm control. I start to roll my body changing direction slightly on your cock, changing rhythm, making it feel different, new, fun. You grab my hips helping me move smoother and getting deeper. The slow build up begins for both of us with the change, it feels so good.

I can't keep it up for long, this movement needs control and I want to lose it. I push towards you, closer, deeper, faster. Building up to climax quicker with the harder fuck.

12