Another Dom, Another Fantasy…

Story Info
BDSM Fantasy
2k words
4.28
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lexi251
lexi251
7 Followers

Due to all the positive feedback i got on the first submissions, i have decided to stick my toe again into the submission pool.

Most were very kind and I appreciated it. And we all remember the rules of engagement right?

Just a gentle reminder...

I welcome, crave, desire, want and need feedback BUT please be constructive at least. Constructive: did you know you changed that character's name from *** to ####. Not Constructive: I hated that character's name. Pick your box wisely.

Oh and discovered I like that voting thing so yeah, votes are welcome as well...

Enjoy...

You arrive at my house, I am nervous. I want everything to be perfect including me. I answer the door, let you in and you sweep my head back in a long deep kiss. After I catch my breath, your hand still at my neck we walk over and sit on the couch.

We talk for a few minutes. You know I need this time to adjust to you and the things we are going to do. You run your hands running over my arms, neck, and hands. Your eyes are on mine as I blather on about nothing.

You notice after a bit that the tension is leaving my flesh and then you say "Pet, shall we begin" and feel the tension return. This is always the hardest part for me. You stand and draw me from the couch, by my hand, and walk me into my bedroom.

Once the door closes, you take control, your attitude brisk. "Strip," you say in a calm voice. I stand there, my body vibrating with tension, part of me longing to run and the other to kneel at your feet.

"Pet" you say, your voice acquiring a little bit of a bite.

"Now, pet" you warn the last time and then you strike.

Grabbing me by my shoulders, you twist me around and bend me over my bed. You flip up my dress and find I am wearing no panties.

"What is all the fuss about, pet, you are already nearly undressed already," you say amusement in your voice.

Then you place your hand in the middle of my back, and begin to spank my ass with your hand. The swats burn my ass and I begin to squirm to get away but you are implacable and hold me still.

"Now, we can continue this as long as you like, or you can tell me you will obey, be a good girl, and strip."

I struggle mentally and physically. My pride wants to make me keep quiet and take it but my behind wants me to say the words and make the spanking stop. The swats and the burning increase as my inner struggle continues. I feel my insides start to tingle in sympathy with my ass.

Finally, my breath coming in gasps, I break, say the words required and the spanking stops. I pull myself to my feet and slowly pull my dress over my head. When you see that panties are not the only undergarments missing, you smile and raise an eyebrow but thankfully keep your sardonic comments to yourself.

You look my body over for a moment and then move behind me. I hear noises as you reach into your magic bag and then you reach for my hand. Even though I know it is coming, I still start and almost snatch my hand from you as I feel the first restraint slip into place. You run a hand down my opposite shoulder and gently place my other hand in the opposing restraint.

Almost immediately, I feel the tension slide from my body. It is out of my control now. I can feel you behind me, your hands gentle on my shoulders as you watch my body go through the transformation that you have come so familiar with.

"Pet," you murmur, your breath warm on my ear, the movement on my ear causing my body to shudder. "Why did we have to go through this, why did you struggle so much? You know you want this or you wouldn't have me come here," your voice a liquid growl that sets my nether regions thrumming.

Your hands run freely over my body, warming my flesh, causing my nipples to expand to two tight points and my yoni throb and grow liquid. You continue these caresses until all the tension has melted from my body and my head drops forward.

"No, head back, lean on me," you command softly and bury your face in my neck.

At this touch on such a sensitive area, my body becomes electrified, the tension back for a new reason. I start to lift my head and move away. You grab an earlobe between your teeth to keep my head in place and grab the restraint with one hand to keep my body immobile.

Your free hand is moving quickly now, the passes more compact and the focus narrowed. You pinch nipples, one after the other and then slide down between my legs. Your fingers run slowly over my mound and then dive in.

You chuckle softly when you see just how wet I have become and whisper in my ear, "Yes, I do believe you want this, don't you?" My moans are all the answer you need.

Taking my bound hands, you place them between you legs, and wrap my fingers around your cock.

"Here's something to keep those hands busy, I need my other hand," you say.

I slowly start to stroke you, the position behind my back making the movements awkward. You take your free hand, grab my aching breasts and to pull me closer to you. At this new assault, my eyes glaze over and I start to buck against your fingers as they rub on my clit.

With a soft moan, I cum so hard my knees get weak and I am glad for your supporting arms. Before I can recover, your fingers rip another orgasm from me. Now, I am truly ready to go to my knees.

You take mercy on me, remove your sticky fingers from my flowing yoni, and turn me gently in your arms. You slip your wet fingers into my mouth and watch as I clean my wetness from them. I taste me and you, a taste combination I never grow tired of.

You give me a small hug and kiss, and then guide me to my knees. My face is directly in front of your hard cock. When had you unfastened your pants?

My mouth pops open like that of a baby bird at feeding time and you guide your cock into my mouth. I try to suck the life from you. I keep my mouth wet and my tongue moving.

My hands are twisting and turning in the restraints. I long for the freedom to play with your balls and run my hands over your ass. You seem content to cup my head and slowly fuck my mouth.

You pick up the rhythm of your strokes and I am hard pressed to keep up with you. I hear the moans from you and I am happy you are pleased with my performance. As your cock jabs the back of my throat, I begin to prepare for your cum to flood my throat.

The strokes come hard and heavy and I know that any minute it will come. Then almost as a punishment, you pull your cock from my mouth leaving my mouth empty and wanting. My breath comes in pants.

You get me to my feet just long enough to throw me on my bed again, ass upwards. I move my face to the side so that I can see what you are doing. Your hands are busy in your bag of tricks and I can't see what you are doing.

I lay on the bed squirming, as I hear the sounds of you undressing and then I sigh as I feel your hands spreading my thighs as you move between them. I feel your hands sliding up my thighs, teasing until you finally reach my yoni. You plunge two fingers into me and begin to fuck me with your hand.

I thrust back against your fingers, trying for all the contact I can achieve. I feel another orgasm building. Then when I am almost there you pull your fingers out. I lay there panting, inches away from the Promised Land.

I feel cold as you move away from me and off the bed. I hear you once again in your magic bag. I hear something come sliding out and my ass clenches reflexively.

"Pet" you begin "I have got to get you to stop all that silliness we went through in the beginning or you will do it every time I come to you," you say.

I hear something slicing through the air and then my ass explodes in a fireball of pain. Before I can even catch my breath, the blows of the flogger follow hot and heavy. Yet every blow and every squirm causes my erect clit to rub against the bed. I'm caught on the razor edge between pain and pleasure. I hear a sobbing sighing noise and am surprised to realize it's me.

The blows continue and soon I am flowing with them. My mind grows calm and moves into a soothing still place. The pain is still there but a distant thing, something to be reacted to but not to be avoided or even concerned with. I am in your hands and at your command, you will stop when you see fit.

You are correct and just in what you do. The initial struggle was foolish and did waste time. I grow ashamed of my foolishness and soon sob out the words to make you stop.

The blows slow and then stop. I feel your hands on my tender ass and I shudder as they rake over the sensitive flesh but do nothing to avoid your caresses. Your hands continue the massage and slowly my flesh becomes fluid and smooth, still tender but the soreness is a welcome thing.

You have done this to me and you are pleased to have me so, so I am pleased to be this way. Bound, helpless, and horny, I sigh and moan as your hands slide over my burning flesh.

You move your hands from my ass and around my hips, pulling them toward you and putting me on my knees. I give a grateful sigh as I feel your cock slide home. Finally, I am getting what I need and I push back against you, wanting you in me as deeply as possible.

Once you have me well and truly skewered your hand move away from my hips and grab my clit, squeezing and massaging it. I immediately begin to buck almost twisting away from your cock.

My head is tossing and groans are slipping from my throat, loud and unheeded. You allow me little latitude as you grab my restrained hands and use them to keep me still as you begin your ride.

The time for gentleness and solicitude is behind us now. You pound your way to the bottom of my wet hole. I bury my head in the mattress, trying to keep my moans down as I climb the peak yet again. My hands twist and flex in yours, my shoulders sore but the soreness just a welcome part of this whole experience.

My mind is blank as I absorb all that is being done to me. This is what is all about. This is the place I have searched for and at times despaired ever reaching.

In the background, I hear your moans began to peak and I glory in knowing that you are pleased and I have the ability to bring you to such a place with me. As I slid over the peak in an earth shattering orgasm, I feel you coming with me.

lexi251
lexi251
7 Followers