Another Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple start dating again -- and become very friendly.
3.8k words
3.89
10.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was low in the western sky with the mountains casting long shadows on the thin ribbon of pavement and the surrounding land. A light breeze was blowing the few clouds that were visible in the darkening sky. While it was Spring, the temperature was somewhat cooler then normal.

A new model car approached a small parking area on the top of a hill -- -- slowed down and stopped. The driver got out and leaned against the front of the car. He looked down toward the long valley. For several minutes he did not move -- he was thinking about previous trips on this highway. And the pleasures experienced in this area and at the green painted house.

Ralph could see lights of some houses and buildings and the distant headlights and tail lights of cars traveling on the narrow ribbon of pavement. Beyond the distant hill was the small city where a mutual friend had introduced them several years ago. They had been intimate at different times and had even discussed marriage but each had a few problems that had to be solved before a long-term relationship could be considered.

Down in the valley, Carol was probably waiting for him. At least he had mailed a letter to her a week ago and had even telephoned and left a message yesterday with her Mother. They had been together frequently in the past but now had been apart for many months. As Ralph got back into the car, he wondered about the greeting at the house. In a few minutes, he would know if his long trip was to be worthwhile and wonderful or just a long drive through the desert. Possibly this time would be different. Some harsh words between them in the past were now just a hazy memory.

The drive to the green painted two-story house took about ten minutes. As he parked the car, a glance toward the front door showed him that the porch light was on. Ralph thought that was a good sign, he was expected even though he had not talked with Carol. He rang the door bell and waited. Footsteps in the house were heard, the front door opened.

"Hi --- how was the trip?" asked Carol

"Hi, good to see you again," said Ralph. And added, "Trip was good, safe and no problems."

Yes, Carol was waiting for him. Her blond hair was neatly combed, possibly a little longer then he remembered. She was wearing a yellow shirt and a black skirt. Several buttons on the top of the shirt were not fastened, her tanned breasts were slightly exposed. Some times, he recalled, Carol wore a bra but apparently not this evening. He would find out later.

Hellos, hugs, and gentle kisses were exchanged. Carol said good-by to her Mother and they left, hand-in- hand. The small city, a restaurant meal, and a movie were the plans for the next several hours. Soon the car was on the highway and several miles from the house.

Carol spoke: "Turn right at the next road. I know a quiet place where we can park and become reacquainted."

"Yes, let's have some time to get reacquainted. It has been a long time since our last date, Carol. Much too long,"

"Much too long," Carol replied.

Yes, it was quiet and starting to get dark. Ralph played with her blond hair and traced the outline of her mouth. His hands undid some more buttons, exposing her ample breasts. His lips found her left nipple, his hand played with her right breast. Carol did not resist his advances. She even moved to make her mounds of female flesh more accessible.

Carol also made advances. Her hand rubbed his chest, then dropped down and touched the growing bulge under the fabric of his pants. Sighs were exchanged.

"It has been a long time."

"Yes, much too long."

On the drive into the city, the couple discussed what had happened since they were last together. Soon, they felt like they had only been apart for a few days instead of months. The restaurant meal was satisfactory, the movie was average. Then it was back to the car for the return trip to Carol's home.

Ralph knew that progress was being made in developing their relationship. During the meal Carol had asked him to stay, in a room by himself, at her home. Her Mother had always liked Ralph and did not object to having a male guest.

But once more the car was turned down the side road to the same quiet place visited earlier in the evening. Within minutes of parking, buttons were undone. Both quickly became naked to the waist. Hands and lips explored breasts, chest and stomachs. Words of pleasure were softly whispered for each to hear.

"I missed you -- very much." Carol said.

"I also missed you. I am glad that we can be close again." Ralph replied.

"I love your soft touch on my breasts and nipples."

"I am glad. I have always enjoyed caressing your body. Your entire body."

"Your touches are so gentle."

Carol caressed the fabric covering Ralph's manhood. The bulge increased in size and strained to be released and touched. Carol pulled down the pants zipper, reached in and fished out Ralph's rod. Her finger tips gently caressed the pink head of his cock. Soft fingers gently grasped and squeezed the base of his shaft -- then released. Only to again apply light pressure, then release. Often! She bent her head down -- -- her mouth and lips just touched the penis tip and rim. She went down on him, her moist mouth supplying the lubricant for an extended period of sucking and licking his growing cock.

"Oh baby, I love your hand playing with my cock and I love being in your mouth even more."

"Am I making you feel like a man?"

"Yes. And a man who wants more."

"More of what?"

"More of you -- my sexy sweetheart."

While pressure was being applied to the base of his rod, her other hand cupped and played with his balls. His penis seemed to responded like it had never responded before. But Carol was still able to take a good part of its length into her mouth.

"Oh, Baby -- wonderful, please continue, I love the pleasure you are providing me."

Ralph was close to ejaculation but had enough control not to come. He wanted to spread her legs and enter her moist pink tunnel to enjoy the many pleasures of intercourse. It had been a long time since his penis had that pleasure with an attractive woman that he would consider marrying sometime. But he would wait -- until they were back at Carol's home.

Within a few minutes, both were again dressed and the car was moving toward the house. The porch light was turned off as Carol returned with two large glasses of ice tea. While it was a little cool, the couple sat outside on the front porch. The moon cast a soft, faint light on the couple seated on the moving swing. In the distance, the headlights and tail lights of a few cars traveling on the highway could be seen. Hands, lips, and tongues touched and explored. Carol again found the pants zipper and pulled.

Ralph's penis rose and felt the cool night air and a warm soft hand. Soon, Carol bent her head down and opened her mouth. Up and down -- her mouth traveled over his rapidly enlarging cock.

"Oh, Carol. I love the pleasure you are providing me. Simply Wonderful!"

Carol reached for an ice cube in her glass of ice tea. The ice cube went into her mouth briefly. She bent her head down, his penis was again sucked up into her cool mouth.

"Oh, Baby, that ice is cold -- there is both pain and pleasure. But I like it."

Her head bobbed up and down as her mouth traveled over his enlarged cock until the ice cube was completely melted. Ralph removed his pants and underpants. Carol placed another ice cube into her mouth but this time Ralph's cock was caressed by a soft hand as she sucked a ball into her cool mouth. Then it was time for his second ball to be cooled down.

Ralph reached under the black skirt, found her panties and removed them. He reached for an ice cube and held it on the treasure between her legs. Then he pushed it into her tunnel. In a few moments, Carol quickly moved, the ice slide out of her body and fell to the floor.

"Oh Ralph, that is too cold for me."

"Possibly I need to warm your pink treasure with my hard cock."

"Yes. I want you to possess me."

Soon Carol spread her legs, faced her lover and carefully lowered herself onto his erection. She moaned as his manhood pushed her pussy lips apart and began to enter her moisture treasure. She lowered her body so more -- his erection was completely inside her body.

"That feels wonderful," she whispered into Ralph's ear.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Wonderful," responded Ralph.

They became as one -- the swing was still moving back and forth as Carol moved up and down on a large erect penis. The swing continued to move back and forth; Carol continued to move up and down. Her lubricant flowed down and covered his manhood. Both the swing and Carol moved for many minutes.

Ralph could take it no longer: "I am coming!"

His cock exploded and shot 'cum' into her vagina.

In a few minutes, his member was relaxed and just a fraction of its earlier size. It was now time to rest. The satisfied couple quietly went into the house. Without turning on any lights, Carol showed him his bedroom and her bedroom. They embraced, kissed, and separated. It had been a long day and late night for both of them. Sleep came quickly -- each in separate beds and different rooms.

It was early morning but still dark, Ralph woke up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. Going back to his room, he noticed that a light was coming from the bedroom occupied by Carol. The door was slightly opened. Minutes earlier it was dark and the door was closed. He knocked lightly.

Carol said softly, "Please enter."

She indicated that she had heard him go to the bathroom. She was on the bed wearing a sheer very revealing red baby doll gown sans panties. Her legs were slightly spread, her pubic hair was neatly trimmed. Several adult toys were on the bed: some plastic beads on a flexible rod, and a vibrator -- a latex real-looking penis with balls.

Softly she indicated, "When I said enter, I didn't mean just the bedroom. I would like you to use these toys in me; then your cock can follow."

Her hands were on opposite shoulders partially covering her breasts with her elbows. Her right hand was rubbing the left shoulder, her left hand resting and quiet. Her hands crossed and dropped down to her breasts -- she squeezed and moved her female mounds of flesh. Through the sheer red fabric, she tugged and played with her nipples, soon they enlarged. One hand dropped down to her crotch. She played with her pubic hair; and started to slowly rubbed her clitoris, then faster. Then a finger entered her cunt, followed by a second finger. In a few minutes, the lubricated fingers went into her mouth.

During the show, Ralph looked intently. And softly said: "Very nice. Very pleasing."

Their eyes meet. Both smiled.

Her fingers went into her cunt again. But this time Carol's lubricated fingers were offered to Ralph. He sucked her fingers removing all of her natural lubricant.

Ralph enjoyed watching her play with those interesting parts of her body; a bulge became very evident beneath his shorts. He took out his cock and slowly played with it, squeezing and moving his hand from the base to the tip. His hand returned to the base and again went to the tip.

He commented that, "This is just like milking a cow."

"Would you like to milk my breasts?"

"Will I get any milk?"

"No -- my breasts are dry, they have never had any milk. But we both will receive pleasure as you lick and suck my teats."

As Ralph joined her, the bed creaked. He kissed her ear, cheek, and neck --- several of his fingers rubbed her crotch. Soon the plastic beads were being placed into her cunt, one by one. Then slowly all were removed as Ralph licked and sucked her lower lips for an extended time.

Ralph touched her knee, then gently and slowly moved up her inner thigh, a finger went into her moist treasure. Then two fingers moved in and out, his thumb caressed her swollen clitoris. Later, a finger touched and rubbed her asshole, but didn't enter -- possibly next time.

"What are your measurements, Carol?"

"I wear a 36 C bra, 33 waist, and 36 hips. And what is your personal measurement, Ralph."

"I am 5 ft 11 inches -- about 190 pounds."

"I said your personal measurement."

"My erection is a little over 6 inches long."

"About the same size as this adult toy." The latex penis, covered with a lubricant, was inserted into her moist treasure. The battery operated adult toy vibrated first slow, then fast as its speed was adjusted. The red baby doll was now only a strip of fabric around her waist, her ample breasts and firm nipples bathed in the soft light. Ralph continued moving the latex penis in and almost out of her moist vagina.

His mouth and tongue gave pleasure to a breast and its erect pink nipple. The other breast and nipple received equal time and attention from his lips. Soon a few minutes became part of an hour.

"Oh sweetheart, I love your mouth on my breasts. I love being fucked by the vibrator."

Ralph responded, "I am very pleased to give you pleasure. I want to make you feel like a woman --- Sweetheart."

"Yes. Pleasure me --- so I feel like a woman."

"Do you want to feel like a woman who is being fucked."

"Yes. Yes. I want to be filled up with your hard cock. And I want you to possess me -- completely."

The couple moved to a 69 position -- side by side. Ralph had a thumb in her vagina as his lips caressed her lower lips and clitoris. His other hand rubbed her breast and nipple. Carol had his enlarged penis in her mouth licking and sucking. Up and down her mouth went as his manhood went deep into her, then almost out. She thought it was like a large straw and she was trying to suck up the nutritious liquid.

"Oh Baby, I love having my cock in your mouth. Please play with my balls."

Her hand was on his two constant companions gently squeezing them, then releasing. Finally, her mouth moved down to the base of his penis and sucked a ball into her mouth. Then it was released -- only to be sucked into her mouth again. Again and again -- suck and release, suck and release. At last his other ball received similar attention. The companions were bathed in her warm moist mouth.

"Toys, fingers, and 69 are OK for a while, but I want your cock in me!" Carol said softly.

She opened a condom and placed it on the erect penis. She held it in place with her mouth and rolled it partially down the shaft with her lips -- -- her fingers completed the unrolling. He entered her cunt from the back, both looked at their reflections in a full length mirror. Both saw Ralph's stomach, chest, shoulders, and face in the mirror. Both saw Carol's face, shoulders and hanging breasts in the mirror. Ralph pumped, first slow, then faster, then slow again. With each thrust, her ample breasts moved.

"Yes. Yes. Oh. More", Carol said as she sighed and moaned.

"I love looking at your boobs as they swing and sway."

"Enjoy my body, Ralph, visually and physically -- -- so we both have mutual pleasure."

The couple moved to the missionary position. Carol elevated her ass with a firm pillow and spread her legs waiting for the penetration. Quickly Ralph mounted her, his member hard and very willing to do its part in providing satisfaction and much pleasure for both. His cock head and rim passed through her pussy lips, most of his shaft soon followed on the initial thrust. In, and almost out. In, and almost out. Penetration was deep and frequent.

His manhood enlarged some more as Carol's body started to shake, then quiver. Deep inside her body a wave started -- and quickly spread through her body. Ralph rammed and pounded her vagina even faster and harder. Another wave spread through her body. He continued pounding her cunt. Another wave spread through her body -- but it was smaller. Her orgasm was over.

Ralph continued to ram her cunt during the time that she was having her orgasm. His thrusts were quick and deep; then sperm quickly traveled through his long tube and shot into a condom.

Momentarily, Ralph was exhausted -- his cock remained in a warm love tunnel, gradually decreasing in size. They separated.

Ralph pulled off the condom, turned it inside out and spread some of his cum on her nipples. Then he sucked each nipple and swallowed his cum.

Next he touched Carol's lips with the condom. She opened her mouth and sucked the remaining cum off the condom. Then she swallowed.

"Delicious."

"Yes. Delicious."

As they rested side by side, the first rays of light entered the room.

Carol spoke, "You better return to your room. My Mother will be getting up soon." Gentle kisses were exchanged, and they parted.

In an hour or so, the odors of cooked food met Ralph as he went down the stairs for a breakfast meal prepared by Carol.

"I thought you would like a large breakfast this morning," Carol said as a greeting to him.

So far, it was a good day. The food was eaten and plans made for a picnic lunch. Ralph had to return to his home that afternoon.

Once again they drove to the small town to do some shopping. In the dressing room of a woman's store, Carol tried on several revealing bras, size 36 C. Ralph was in the dressing room with her and watched her strip -- naked to the waist. Then observed her trying on the bras before selecting the one that she liked.

The sales woman, a close friend of Carol, laughingly told them no hanky-panky -- Ralph only feasted his eyes on her ample smooth and rounded breasts. Her breasts were of such a similar size and shape that they appeared to be a matched set -- like a pair of matched bookends. How he wanted to touch, lick, and suck them; but that would have to wait until the picnic lunch in a secluded location.

Just before leaving the dressing room, Carol stripped and was completely naked facing him. He certainly enjoyed this extra view of her breasts and the trimmed hair near the pink treasure between her legs. Slowly she turned and bent over. Ralph dropped to his knees and looked at her rounded ass, then he looked between the up-side down V of her spread legs, and to her hanging breasts.

Their eyes meet. Both smiled.

"Do you enjoy the view?"

"Yes. Very much -- I enjoy looking at you and touching you." Ralph whispered.

He certainly enjoyed this view in the lighted dressing room as well as the view reflected in the mirror. While he was a "breast man", he could appreciate the other parts of a woman's body plus her mind. There was no touching of each other, but his manhood strained against the fabric of his pants. Carol quickly dressed, both left the dressing room. Ralph bought the bra and received her thanks. It was an expensive bra, but he had certainly enjoyed watching her try on bras and the nude show.

The car was soon traveling on the highway to a different quiet location located near a spring and cotton wood trees. No cars were in the parking lot and a secluded table was found. Words did not need to be spoken. Ralph sat on the top of the table, Carol found the zipper and pulled. His manhood almost jumped into her soft hand for a brief hand job. Soon her mouth and lips touched the tip of his penis and rim. Moments later, she took almost all of his organ into her moist mouth. Her head bobbed as his cock was sucked and licked.

"Oh Baby, thank you very much for this wonderful pleasure. I love your kind attention. My cock loves your kind attention."

"I like providing you with pleasure -- I enjoy being with you , both in public and in private," responded Carol.

No music was heard as Carol continued playing with his organ but, in what seemed to be only a minute but actually was a much longer time, the couple heard another car coming into the parking lot before Ralph could return the pleasure. Unfortunately, it was time to start eating the picnic lunch. There could no longer be any eating and sucking of genitals. While they ate the food, plans were made for Ralph to come again.

12