Another Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Ralph visits Carol for a weekend of birthday pleasures.
7.4k words
4
9.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello. Carol? This is Ralph."

"Hi, Ralph. I was expecting your telephone call. Thanks for your letter and the Happy Birthday card. It is a nice card and conveys pleasing thoughts."

"I am pleased that you liked the card. It is good to hear your voice, Carol. Is Friday afternoon, a good time to start my visit?"

"An excellent time. I already have approval at work for some vacation time on Friday afternoon," answered Carol.

"Wonderful."

"And best of all, my Mother will not be here -- she went by airplane yesterday to visit her sister for about ten days. Her sister is older and in poor health. She knows you plan to come -- just told me to be a responsible adult."

"That is nice and unexpected. At your age of 27, I believe you are a responsible adult."

"I am only 26 -- will be 27 on Saturday."

"That is only in a few days. I have a really nice birthday gift to give you -- on your special day. But I will tell you no more about the gift."

"We will have the entire house -- for what ever we want to do. Privately." Carol laughed and giggled softly."

The telephone conservation between Carol and Ralph continued for many more minutes before --- "good by / see you soon" --- was spoken by both.

But the critical things were stated several times: Ralph would be driving to visit Carol starting on Friday afternoon -- he would leave Sunday afternoon. For both, the coming weekend would be many hours of enjoyment and fun --- in public, and in private. They would become much better acquainted.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

As he had previously done, Ralph stopped his car at a small parking lot on the top of a hill. He got out and looked toward the long valley -- toward the house where Carol lived. Ralph thought about their past: Several years ago, they had been serious but each had some problems that took time to solve. This year, they had come together and had some wonderful times. It was now mid-May, the next several days offered the opportunity to deepen their relationship.

Ralph got back in the car and drove down the hill. Soon he was at the green painted two-story house and ringing the front door bell. He heard footsteps inside the house, the front door opened.

"Hi, Ralph. Really nice to see you again. How was the trip?" Carol asked.

"Hi, Sweetheart. Good to see you again. The trip was safe and problem free. But I am a little tired from driving."

Inside the closed door, the couple tightly embraced -- Carol's breasts were flattened against Ralph's chest. Each gave several soft kisses to the other, then lips were together with more passionate kisses. Tongues lightly touched, then explored deeply. Carol had both of her arms around his neck, his arms were just above her waist. Then a soft hand dropped below his belt and touched the growing bulge restrained only by the fabric of his pants. One of his hands cupped a breast and felt the slightly protruding nipple.

Each started to undress the other: The top buttons of her short sleeve plaid shirt were unfastened -- the top of her deep red colored bra became visible. His light blue short sleeve shirt was completely unbuttoned. She pushed the shirt off his shoulders, it fell to the floor. Carol rubbed his chest and pulled some hair. The remainder of the buttons on her shirt were unbuttoned; the shirt was pushed off her shoulders and dropped to the floor.

Ralph stepped back and looked.

Carol asked: "Do you like my modified bra?"

"Yes. Definitely yes. I like the bra -- and I like the contrast between your skin and the bra color."

Carol was wearing a modified bra -- she had cut our the cups. Like the frame around a picture, the narrow red fabric strips framed her breasts. Her areolas and nipples were completely exposed; most of her breasts were exposed.

Ralph squeezed a breast with a hand, a nipple was massaged with his fingers. He bent over and started to lick the other breast, areola, and nipple. Gradually the nipple and areola was sucked in his mouth. Released. Then sucked in again. Repeatedly. Both nipples enlarged. Carol sighed.

"I love your mouth on my breasts. Your touch is so gentle."

The couple separated. Carol unfastened his belt, unzipped his pants, and pushed. In one continuous motion, both his pants and underpants were pushed over his hips and fell to the floor. Ralph stepped out of his clothing and removed his shoes and socks. Carol was on her knees for many minutes -- a hand holding and softly squeezing / releasing his balls. Her other hand was caressing his flaccid penis. Open she gently rubbed his penis rim. As Carol handled his manhood, Ralph leaned against the closed door and softly moaned.

Then Carol opened her mouth and sucked in his penis. She started moving her head down the entire length of his shaft -- then back to the penis rim. Repeatedly! Now she could no longer take his entire penis into her mouth -- -- she focused her bare cock blow job on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. Many minutes passed, as Carol gave Ralph ample pleasure through his manhood.

"Please stand up," Ralph asked. "I have not finished undressing you."

Carol stood. Ralph unfastened her jeans and pushed them over her hips. Slowly they fell to the floor. She stepped out of her jeans and kicked off her sandals.

Ralph stepped back and looked. His eyes feasted on her naked body --- a body that he would know many times this weekend.

"Nice. Really nice. You have pleasing curves."

Carol had on thigh high red hose. The juncture of her legs was completely exposed; the hair above her slit was very evident.

"Sit down. I am going to dance for you," Carol said.

Carol walked into another room, soft easy listening romantic music filled the room. She returned wearing a very sheer black gown that just touched her knees, a plunging neck line almost reached her navel. The gown had a front slit that reached up and almost touched her slit. Slowly, Carol walked around the room twisting and turning her body and rubbing her breasts and genitals. She moved faster around the room, still twisting and turning her body and rubbing her womanhood. Frequently, she thrust a hip or her boobs toward Ralph.

She walked toward Ralph, and sat on one of Ralph's legs. Her legs were spread, her cunt touching his leg. Back and forth -- she rubbed her cunt on his leg. Ralph pushed the black sheer gown off her shoulders. He reached in back and unfastened the modified red bra, the bra fell to the floor -- her breasts were free to move as he rubbed and caressed them.

"I love those 36 C boobs, Carol."

"You may enjoy them as much as you wish. Since I plan to enjoy your cock."

Ralph appreciated her ample smooth breasts --- they were of such similar size and shape that they seemed to be a matched pair. Almost like bookends. Carol stood up, spread her legs and again sat down on both of Ralph's legs. Her cunt exposed and slightly spread.

"Please rub my clitoris and finger fuck me."

Ralph slowly played with her clitoris for many minutes. Then his finger slipped into her moist cunt, finally two fingers entered her cunt. Her natural moisture slowly flowed on to his fingers. Back and forth his fingers roamed -- from clitoris to cunt. Back and forth -- often!

"Yes. Yes, Ralph. Continue massaging my clit and lips." Carol almost shouted.

During the entire time that he was playing in her basement, his other hand and fingers continued to play with a breast and nipple. His mouth was licking and sucking a breast and nipple. Her nipples firmed, his penis was partially erect. Carol sighed and softly moaned.

After many more minutes of stimulation, Carol said, "You indicated that you were tired from driving. Let's go in the back yard and use the hot tub."

Ralph replied, "I need to get my swim suit on."

"Why? The yard is secluded, there are lots of trees and bushes. The house is quite a distance from the highway. The closest neighbor is a half-mile away -- and there is a large garage between their house and this house." Carol stated.

She removed her hose. "As you can see, I will be completely naked outside. Don't you want a little sun on your constant companions?"

"OK. Just so I do not get a burn."

Carol got two hats, sun tan lotion, and two large beach towels. Hand in hand, the couple walked outside -- each was stark naked. But soon the swirling water of the hot tub covered both to their shoulders. They frequently kissed. Tongues explored. Hands touched breasts and two sets of genitals.

The couple got out of the hot tub and laid down on the large towels -- side by side. Carol applied suntan lotion on Ralph's body, extra lotion was placed on the areas of his body that seldom -- if, ever -- saw sunlight. Ralph put some suntan lotion on Carol's body -- she was evenly tanned.

"I noticed that you are evenly tanned all over," Ralph says.

My Mother does not object to me being nude and tanning by the hot tub. But inside, I wear a housecoat. On the weekends, I often use the hot tub and get some sun," Carol responded. "My work schedule varies so sometimes I can get some late afternoon sun or even some sun before going to work."

As the sun sets, shade gradually covers the hot tub and the cuddling couple. They deeply kiss. Tongues explore and hands touch dry breasts and both sets of genitals.

Ralph suggests, "Let's dress and drive into town and get something to eat."

"I have already prepared a one-dish meal in the crock pot. It is almost ready to eat."

Still naked, the couple walk to the kitchen and get the food and beverage. In a few minutes, both are sitting outside under a covered patio. They face each other and enjoy their food -- -- as each enjoys the naked body of the other.

As evening approached, Carol lights several scented candles. Next she reached into a small bag and got a lubricant, condoms, and several adult toys: an anal plug, a penis shaped dildo - vibrator.

"Looks like we are going to have some fun on this patio air mattress," Ralph said.

"Yes. Both of us. You are the guest, Ralph. You decide what to do, first."

"I will use that anal plug in your ass."

Carol laid down on her stomach, her legs spread. Ralph rubbed some lubricant on her ass hole -- then rubbed some lubricant on the condom covered anal plug. Slowly, he pushed the end of the plug into Carol's ass. Then pulled it slightly back. Then in some more, then slightly back. Repeated -- until the major part of the plug is hidden in her ass.

The light from the flicking candles creates a constantly moving and irregular pattern of light and shadows on the two naked bodies.

"Oh. That hurts, but there is also pleasure. Please continue. Just remember you are next," Carol laughs softly.

"If it hurts too much, tell me. I will pull the plug entirely out of your body."

Ralph pushes the plug in all the way, then pulls it almost out. Often! Time passes.

"Please remove the plug. It is my turn to use it in you."

Carol quickly changes the condom on the plug. Lubricant is placed on the condom and also rubbed on Ralph's ass hole. Slowly, Carol pushes the anal plug into Ralph. In a few minutes, a major part of the plug has entered him.

"Yes. That does hurt -- but, I also like the pleasure. Continue, carefully," Ralph says.

Carol pulls the plug part way out, then slowly pushes the plug back in. Pull out, slowly push in. Frequently! Time passes.

"Please pull it out. That is enough," Ralph finally says.

Carol puts some lubricant on her hand and gives Ralph a hand job. Ralph watches his penis enlarge in her hands. Carol says, "I would like to have a breast fuck."

She is on her back, Ralph straddles her and puts some lubricant on her breasts, in the valley, and on his enlarged penis. For several minutes, he massages her breasts and pulls on her nipples. His penis enlarges. He gently hits her nipples with his enlarged manhood and rubs her teats with the head of his penis and the underside by the rim. He holds his cock down in the valley, Carol pushes her breasts together and engulfs his cock. Ralph slides forward, then back. Forward, then back. Carol sticks out her tongue -- penis tip and tongue sometimes touching on the long forward strokes.

The wind blows through the screened in patio, the candles flicker. More interesting irregular patterns of light and shadow cover two naked bodies.

"Yes, baby. This action is pleasurable. But not as good as being in your cunt," states Ralph. "Or possibly your ass."

"I have seen your erect cock. I am willing to take only a few inches in my ass -- but only if you immediately withdraw all of it when I ask."

"Yes. That is OK with me. And understandable," responds Ralph.

Ralph stand up and puts a condom on his erection. Carol rolls over onto her stomach and elevates her ass. Ralph rubs lubricant on her ass hole and on the condom. His covered cock is pointing at

her ass hole -- he pushes forward gently. He pushes a little harder. Slowly her ass hole opens, his cock head enters.

"That hurts -- continue entering, but very slowly," Carol says.

Ralph pushes in a little more. Then a little more. He looks down at his swollen cock and estimates that about one-third of his cock is in Carol's ass.

"Do you want some more cock inside you?"

"Only a little more. It hurts. There is more hurt then pleasure."

Ralph pushes a little more -- some more cock disappears. He looks at his swollen cock and decides that about half is inside her. Slowly he pulls part way out, slowly he pushes back in. Part way out, then back in -- but only about half of his cock disappears inside her ass. Slowly part way out, then back in. Several minutes pass.

"Please pull out completely. That is enough ass exploring."

Ralph pulls out completely. Side by side, the couple talk and rest. The flicking candle light continues to make irregular patterns of light and shadows on the two naked bodies.

"I want you to have me in the missionary position. I want you to posses me until I have an orgasm," Carol said. "In my cunt."

"You will have an orgasm -- either from my cock or by me using the penis vibrator."

"Possibly you could give me two orgasms."

"I may have to use the vibrator -- but I will certainly try to give you two orgasms."

Ralph watches as Carol pushes a female condom into her cunt. She is on her back, her ass elevated with a pillow, her legs spread. Ralph is between her spread legs playing with himself, finally his cock is erect, ready, and lubricated. He moves, his cock head easily slides into the female condom -- inch by inch, his erection disappears into the larger opening between her legs.

"Do you like my cock in you cunt? Are you ready to be fucked?"

"Yes. Yes. Give both of us pleasure with your hard rod."

Ralph pushes a little more. Carol is completely penetrated -- as far as possible. Frequently, he leans forward -- his mouth licks and sucks a nipple. Ralph thrusts and pumps her cunt. Deep. Then deeper. He alters the speed of his thrusting: slow, fast, faster, then back to slow.

Carol sighs and moans softly. Often Ralph hears the words: "Yes." And "More."

Her fucking continues, as he pushes in -- then withdraws almost out. The shaft disappears, thsn is exposed -- but the cock head is always hidden inside her body. On the deepest penetration, his balls often bounce off her ass. Carol continues to sigh and moan softly.

"Yes. Yes. You are hitting all the right spots."

Ralph starts to make a circular motion with his cock inside her body -- both clock-wise, then reverse. Shallow penetrations, and deep penetrations. Her cunt is explored and penetrated as far as possible.

"I love being deep inside your body."

"I enjoy having you inside my body."

He drops both of his arms under the back of her knees. The inside of his elbows lock with the back of her knees. He lifts her up, than pushes down -- her legs touch her breasts.

Ralph continues the ramming and pounding of her cunt -- as deep as possible. As hard as possible. As quick as possible.

"Please do not stop. I am starting to have an orgasm."

Her body starts to shake. Ralph continues to pound her cunt. Deep! Hard! Quick!

Carol's body is shaking harder, quivering, then jerking. It seems that waves of motion start in her cunt and spread through her body. Her orgasm has started.

Ralph pounds away for another minute. His cock explodes and shots 'cum' into the female condom. He collapses on to her body -- a large part of his weight flattens her breasts and pushes her into the mattress. Her orgasm continues -- but gradually the intensity decreases. The waves slow. Then stop. Her orgasm is completed. He remains inside her body as his cock gradually retreats. The penetration mission is completed, his cock needs to rest and prepare for a future mission.

Now, side by side, the couple cuddle, talk, and rest. Only their finger tips are touching.

"Do you feel like a woman who has had a satisfactory fucking?"

"Yes. Definitely yes," Carol says. "But I still want another orgasm."

"Sorry. My penis is sleeping now and will not wake up for several hours. I will need to use the latex penis shaped vibrator."

"That is satisfactory. I put fresh batteries in it yesterday," Carol said.

Ralph asks: "I probably should not ask, but --- Did you use the vibrator yesterday on yourself?"

Carol softly laughs and replies: "You probably should not ask -- that is such as personal question. But yes, I used the vibrator yesterday on myself. In the same spirit as your question: Did you masturbate yesterday and have an ejaculation."

Ralph laughed softly, and replied: "Sorry, I asked. No and No. I was saving myself and my 'cum' for you."

"Thank you. I want your cock nice and hard," replied Carol. "A vibrator is OK. But I much prefer a real penis in my cunt -- especially when a man is attached who knows how to properly use his equipment."

"Are you pleased with the way I use my equipment in your body?"

"Yes. Very pleased."

Ralph put some lubricant on the vibrator and pushed it into Carol's cunt. In, then almost out. In, then almost out. Deep! Hard! Quick! Often! Carol reached down and started rubbing her clitoris vigorously -- in many directions. Several minutes passed. Finally, her body started to shake. Then quiver. The cunt fucking and clitoris rubbing continued -- her body started to jerk. At last, waves of motion started in her cunt and spread through her body.

Carol had the second orgasm that she wanted. She turned her head, said "Thank You" -- and kissed Ralph -- hard, long, and deep.

A breeze blew through the screened in patio, several of the candles were extinguished. Two still flicked and cast an irregular pattern of light and shadow over the two naked resting bodies.

Carol said: "It is getting late and you have had a long day. Are you ready for bed?"

As Ralph gets up, he says: "Yes. I know where the guest bedroom is located. Good night, Sweetheart."

"No. I would like you to sleep with me in my bedroom."

"OK. But please do not put your cold feet on me," Ralph says and laughs softly.

Their eyes meet, both smile.

The last two candles are extinguished -- the doors are checked and locked. They walk up the stairs, his hand on her ass, the bathroom is shared. Carol watches Ralph urinate. Carol sits down on the toilet seat and urinates -- Ralph wipes her pussy lips dry with toilet paper.

Soon they are close together in Carol's queen size bed. Both are stark naked, covered only with a pink satin sheet and a pink blanket. Sleep soon comes for both.

SATURDAY

Some soft early morning light enters the room; it is a partly cloudy morning, with a little rain falling. The couple wake up, almost together and start to cuddle. Kisses are exchanged, tongues explore deeply.

Ralph says, "Happy Birthday. Would you like a morning quickie?"

Carol replies, "Thank you. You can be in me for a few minutes or a few hours. I like to be possessed by you."