Another Encounter Ch. 03

Story Info
Carol & Ralph have ample pleasure during a weekend
13.5k words
4.5
10.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Carol Travels to Visit Ralph

It was Friday afternoon -- mid-June, Carol left work early and drove directly to the airport. An excellent weekend was planned and would arrive soon. The plane departed on schedule, in lass then an hour she would be meeting Ralph.

Carol and Ralph had been serious months ago, but had separated due to some problems -- now resolved. This year, they had been together several times and had become friends, again. Very good friends. Often, the two had become as one -- during private times. They fit together like a hand fits a glove -- his manhood in her body openings. It seemed that their relationship was becoming serious -- possibly they would made it a legal relationship sometime in the future.

During the short flight, Carol closed her eyes and thought about the recent pleasurable times they had together -- both in public and in private. She had a brief nap, but was awakened with the pilot announcement that they would soon be landing on schedule. Carol quickly walked to the baggage area.

FRIDAY

From a distance, Carol and Ralph saw each other, waved and walked toward each other. Their lips touched, they kissed. Tongues explored -- brief, but deep. Minutes passed while waiting for Carol's small red suit case.

"I am pleased that you could come, Carol. I missed you. How was the flight?"

"The flight was smooth, no problems. I also missed you."

The conveyor belt started to move, Ralph grabbed the red suit case. Hand in hand, the two walked to the parking garage. After putting the suit case in his new model car, he opened the car door for Carol. Ralph got in on the driver's side and slide toward Carol. One arm went around her shoulder, then his left hand touched her breast through several layers of clothing. They kissed, tongues touched and explored deeply for several minutes. Her hand touched the slight bulge, restrained by clothing, below Ralph's belt.

Several buttons of her pink shirt were unfastened. A firm hand reached in and cupped a breast through the fabric of her bra. Fingers rubbed the small bump pushing against the bra's fabric. A soft hand unzipped his pants -- then reached in and caressed a bulge through his underpants.

Almost together, both said words such as: "I really missed you -- in so many ways.

I am pleased that we are visiting this weekend. It will be a wonderful weekend -- one that we can remember in so many ways."

At last, Ralph started the car. "I assume that you would like to eat. I am going to take you to one of my favorite restaurants."

"That would be ideal. Then, after eating, possibly we could go to your apartment to become better acquainted," said Carol.

"Yes. Let's spend time -- privately -- to get reacquainted."

The restaurant meal was excellent, as usual. During the meal, their conversation covered a variety of topics: work, relatives, recent activities, and plans for their weekend together. After eating, the couple again got in the car and traveled to Ralph's apartment complex.

With the car parked near his apartment, Ralph showed Carol the facilities.

In a few minutes, they were inside his large one bedroom apartment on the third floor. Carol and Ralph were by themselves. Lips met, they kissed. Tongues touched and explored deeply, for many minutes. A firm hand cupped Carol's breast through her clothing; a soft hand touched a bulge below his belt through his clothing. Then the couple separated.

Ralph turned on the CD and lit several scented candles. Soft romantic music filled the room, the aroma of burning scented candles gradually filled the room. Ralph had his digital camera, tripod, and remote control ready.

"I want to get some pictures of us separately and together, to share," Ralph said.

"What about the other pictures that you mentioned?" Carol asked.

"Yes -- pictures of us partially dressed and nude, only for our personal use. You will have pictures before you leave on Sunday."

"That will be appreciated. I want pictures of your equipment -- the equipment between your legs. Especially when your rod is operating --- in my mouth and in my cunt."

"Yes, Carol. I very much like that photography idea."

The digital camera was positioned, pictures were taken separately of Carol and Ralph, and standing together. The camera operated several times: Click, Click, Click. The camera was again positioned and took a series of close-up pictures. Many clicks were heard. Both were still dressed for these initial pictures --- but that would change soon.

Finally, a firm hand started to unbutton a pink shirt. At the same time, soft hands unbuttoned a short sleeve plaid shirt. Both shirts were pushed off shoulders and fell to the floor. Ralph pulled Carol toward him, reached around her back and unhooked the flesh colored bra. Both were topless as the bra fell to the floor. Ralph hooked his thumbs into the sides of Carol's pants and pushed them over her hips. The pants slowly fell to the floor.

At the same time, Carol unfastened his belt causing Ralph's pants to slide down his legs. Thong panties and underpants were quickly removed. Each helped the other remove shoes, socks, and knee high hose. The digital camera and remote control operated throughout the mutual undressing. Many clicks were heard.

The stark naked couple separated, stood slightly apart and faced the camera. Click, Click, Click.

One said, "I need to use the bathroom facilities."

"May I join you?"

"Yes."

Together, both walked to the bathroom. Carol sat down on the toilet. Soon, a stream of liquid was hitting the water in the toilet bowl. Ralph watched -- then using toilet paper he dried her pussy lips. Soon his liquid stream was added to the slightly yellow liquid in the bowl. Carol held his penis and directed the flow of his urine into the water.

"A shower would be refreshing. Would you like to join me, Ralph?"

"Yes. We can save some water by showering together."

Their eyes met, both smiled.

Warm water started splashing on the two bodies. With some liquid soap in his hand, Ralph started to rub Carol's back, her ass, and the back of her legs. He rubbed her breasts with soap until only mounds of white suds were visible. One of Ralph's soapy hands pushed in from her back and washed her ass hole. His other hand washed her pubic hair and pink treasure. There was many minutes of washing. Finger tips touched often on the skin between her vagina and ass hole. Warm water splashed on Carol's entire body.

Carol took some liquid soap and washed Ralph's back and ass. Then she rubbed his chest. One of her hands reached in from his back and washed his ass hole and balls. Finally, she started washing his slightly erect penis. But the more she washed, the more cock there was to be washed. Warm water splashed on Ralph's entire body.

"I like to see you cock grow as I caress it."

After stepping out of the shower, each dried the other off with fluffy blue towels. Carol leaned against the wall and spread her legs wide.

"Suck my pink treasure. I would like lots of cunt sucking this weekend."

"Yes, my pleasure. Then you can return the favor with a blow job."

Quickly, Ralph was on his knees, his tongue exploring and licking her womanhood. He separated her pussy lips with his fingers, his tongue moved from clitoris to cunt. Back and forth. Then, Ralph focused on sucking her clitoris. Many minutes passed. The only sounds heard in the bathroom was a slight drip of water from the shower and Carol's soft moans, showing her pleasure. She spread her legs even wider allowing Ralph to have complete access to her pink treasure. He sucked her clitoris but also pushed a finger into her cunt -- as deep as possible. A second finger soon followed the first into her moist cunt. Carol was sucked and finger fucked for many minutes.

"Yes. Yes. Oh, Ralph. I enjoy the pleasure. It has been too long since you last pleasured my cunt by licking and sucking. And I like the finger fucking -- but I prefer cock fucking."

"I like giving you pleasure through your pink treasure."

Ralph continued to provide pleasure for Carol. Then said: "Your turn to suck me."

Ralph sat down on a stool, his legs spread. Carol got between his legs and opened her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and touched the tip of his penis and the rim. At different times, she licked his equipment from the balls to the penis tip. Then she took the penis head and rim into her mouth and started to suck. Her head bobbed in and out as she took the penis head and part of the shaft into her mouth. More of his shaft disappeared as the blow job continued for many minutes.

"Oh, Sweetheart. I love having my cock in your mouth. I want many blow jobs this weekend."

"Would you like a special treat for your cock using some wine?"

"Sounds interesting. I have some blush wine in the refrigerator."

Together, the stark naked couple walked to the kitchen. Ralph got the wine and poured some in two glasses, then sat down on a chair. Ralph drink a little wine. Carol drank a little wine, then she started the special treat using some wine.

Carol held Ralph's manhood in one hand and placed the glass of wine below his slight erection. She lifted the glass until part of the penis head and shaft was covered with the wine. She removed the glass, and placed his wine covered penis into her mouth --- and sipped the wine from his slight erection. For many minutes, Carol dipped, then sipped the wine off his penis -- giving him a blow job with a blush wine taste. As his constant companion responded, Carol was able to sip more wine from his erection. At different times, the digital camera operated: Click, Click, Click, Click.

"Oh, Baby. I love the dipping and sipping. I enjoy watching you take my cock in your mouth. Please continue." Carol continued cock dipping and sipping for several more minutes.

Finally, together, they finished the blush wine by drinking.

"Let's go into the bedroom, Carol."

"Yes. I enjoyed the dipping and sipping. But let's have some serious sex."

The couple walked to the bedroom -- Carol carried the scented burning candles, Ralph carried the digital camera, tripod, and remote control.

"Please lay down on your back, Carol. I am going to massage your breasts."

Ralph straddled her body and placed some lubricant on her rounded mounds. A hand was placed on each of her female mounds of flesh. For several minutes, Ralph played and caressed her breasts, and pulled and pinched her nipples. Still playing with a breast and teat, he bent over her and started licking the other teat and areola. But quickly the licking changed to a sucking. Slow, easy sucking. Then quick and hard sucking. Her teat, areola, and some breast flesh were sucked into his mouth. In, and almost out. Often. Carol moaned softly. Ralph operated the remote control on the digital camera: Click, Click, Click.

"Yes. Yes. Please continue, Ralph."

Ralph moved slightly and placed his erection in the valley between her breasts. Carol pushed on the sides of her breasts and almost covered his cock. Ralph started to move his cock in the valley. Each time he moved forward, the tip of his cock got closer to her mouth. Carol stuck out her tongue. Tongue tip touched cock tip. With most of the forward thrusts, the tip of her tongue touched the tip of his cock. Again, the digital camera operated several times.

Carol suggested, "Let's move to the 69 position, side by side."

"One of my favorite numbers. Especially with you."

"And who else, Ralph?"

"No one now. You are my ONLY girl friend."

Soon, Carol opened her mouth and took in Ralph's erection. Her head bobbed in and out, her mouth applied sucking pressure on the cock head, rim, and shaft. Then Carol began sucking on a ball and bathed it in her saliva. The other ball was also sucked repeatedly into her mouth and bathed in saliva. But, Carol returned to his erection and sucked for many minutes -- the shaft was covered, then uncovered. But the cock head was always bathed with her saliva. Her fingers were also busy gently stroking his saliva covered balls. His cock enlarged in her mouth.

"Oh, yes. I love you sucking my cock. I like the pleasure very much. Suck me harder."

"And I enjoy feeling your cock grow larger in my mouth."

Carol sucked harder. And applied even some more pressure on Ralph's manhood with her lips and mouth. She gently squeezed and stroked his hair covered balls.

"Yes. Yes. Wonderful, Carol."

As Carol started sucking him, Ralph spread her pink treasure with his fingers and enjoyed the view of her clitoris, pee hole, and cunt lips. Then, he started to lick her pink flesh -- moving back and forth between her clitoris and cunt lips. Gradually, the licking changed to sucking of her clitoris and cunt. But her clitoris received most of the sucking action. Click, Click, Click. The digital camera recorded more images -- of the 69 activity.

"Yes, Ralph. Yes. Suck harder. Faster."

For several more minutes, Carol was sucked harder and faster.

"Please put a condom on me, Carol. Then we can move to the doggie position."

Carol opened a condom and rolled it partway down Ralph's erection with her mouth. Her fingers completed the unrolling. Ralph's cock was ready for the next mission. Penetration. Deep cunt penetration. Cunt exploration. Complete and deep -- his cock would become well acquainted with her moist cunt.

Carol got on her knees at the edge of the bed. Her face and breasts are touching the bed. Her legs were spread wide. Ralph was standing in back of Carol, his erection only inches from her pussy lips. Light glistened off her moist pussy lips. Ralph moved forward. His condom covered cock head easily pushed her pussy lips apart and started to enter her moist tunnel. Inch by inch, his shaft followed -- as far as possible.

Ralph almost pulled out, then in again. Almost out, then in again. Frequently. His penetrations were easy and soft -- then, hard and fast. His shaft appeared and disappeared, but the cock head was always in her moist tunnel. Soft moans came from Carol's lips during the fucking showing her pleasure. At different times, Ralph pushed the remote control button on the camera: Click, Click, Click, Click.

"Yes, Ralph. You are hitting the good spots."

"I like hitting the good spots inside you body. Let's move to the missionary position -- so I can hit the good spots from another direction."

Quickly, Carol was on her back, her ass elevated with a firm pillow. Her legs spread wide.

Ralph got between her legs, her lower lips were easily pushed apart with his erection. Again, he was deep inside the moist tunnel of her body. His penetrations were deep, fast, and hard. Carol had her cunt rammed and pounded -- his balls frequently bounced off her ass with the deeper penetrations. His cock started to throb slightly as he continued to thrust and pound her cunt. Click, Click, Click.

Ralph placed his arms under her legs. The inside of his elbows locked with the back of her knees. He lifted her body up slightly, then pushed forward. Her legs touched her breasts. Ralph continued the cunt pounding. His cock was throbbing faster. Carol's body started to quiver. Click, Click, Click.

"Oh, Ralph. Continue -- harder. My orgasm is starting."

"Yes, Baby. I want to fuck you hard. I want to give you the pleasure of having an orgasm."

"Yes. And I want you to 'cum', Ralph."

Ralph continued to pound her cunt. As fast, hard, and deep as he could. Carol's body continued to quiver. She reached down and started to vigorously rub her clitoris with her fingers. Her body started to shake, then jerks. A wave of motion originated in her cunt and traveled through her body. Ralph's cock was throbbing. Finally, his cock exploded and shot 'cum' into the condom. Ralph had his ejaculation. Another wave of motion started in Carol's cunt and moved through her body. Then, a third less intense wave spread through her body. Carol had her orgasm. During the fucking, the digital camera operated many times. Click, Click, Click. Click.

"That was wonderful, Sweetheart. Thank you."

"Yes -- wonderful. You are welcome, Ralph. And, thank you. It was a pleasure that we both came together."

"Yes. An extra special pleasure -- when two come at the same time."

Cuddling together, both rested -- and talked. Breathing deeply, they smell the scent of male and female sex, the odor of sweat from both, and the aroma of the scented burning candles.

Both use the bathroom together. As one used the toilet, the other washed and brushed his/her teeth. Still stark naked, they stand together in front of the bathroom mirror and look at two reflections. They embrace and gently kiss, tongues touch and briefly explore.

The scented candles are extinguished. They meet in the center of the queen size bed and kiss good night. Still start naked, sleep soon comes. Both are covered only with a yellow sheet and a forest green light weight blanket.

EARLY SATURDAY MORNING

Ralph woke up and looked at the digital clock. It was 2:45 am. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. As he climbed back in bed, Carol moved. She was facing him

and laying on her side. He reached out and gently rubbed her breast and nipple. She moved some more. His fingers played with her pubic hair. Her slit was pushed apart, fingers began rubbing her clitoris.

"That feels good. Please continue."

Ralph continued rubbing her slightly moist treasure. Carol's fingers reached out and stroked his slight erection. The caressing of clitoris and cock continued. Her natural moisture started to flow, his cock firmed. His constant companion was ready for action.

"Would you like an early morning quickie -- missionary position?"

"Yes. That would be enjoyable. I like having your hard cock in my body."

Carol was on her back, her ass elevated with a firm pillow. Her legs spread. Ralph turned on a dim light and handled Carol a female condom -- -- and watched her place the female condom into her body. He put some lubricant on his bare cock -- now only inches from her pussy lips.

Ralph pushed her pussy lips apart with his fingers and guided his erection into her cunt. Soon his cock head and entire hard shaft was deep inside her body. Then, he partway withdrew, but pushed in again. Almost out, but in again. Often. Ralph started to thrust fast and hard. In a few minutes, his cock was ramming and pounding her cunt even faster and harder. His cock starts to throb slightly. Carol moaned softly.

"Oh, Sweetheart, please continue. You are hitting all the right spots. Your cock feels wonderful in my body."

"I know you have a female condom in your cunt, but my cock really can not feel it. I like the sensation of having my bare cock in you."

Carol reaches down and starts rubbing her clitoris vigorously with several fingers. Ralph pounds her cunt -- as hard and fast as possible. His cock is throbbing more but deep cunt pounding continues. His cock enlarges slightly, then explodes --- shooting 'cum' into the female condom. Ralph has his ejaculation. He pulls the female condom out of her body.

Ralph pulls a latex vibrator, shaped like an erect penis with balls, from a drawer of a small table next to the bed. Quickly the vibrator is turned on to its highest speed and pushed into her cunt. Then pulled out, only to be pushed deep into her cunt again. Pulled partway out, pushed in again. Often. Carol is rubbing her clitoris vigorously.

Her body starts to quiver, then shake. Finally her body is jerking. A large wave of motion starts in her cunt and moves through her body. Ralph is still moving the operating vibrator in her cunt. Carol is still rubbing her clitoris. Another wave of motion travels through her body. Then a third less intense wave starts in her cunt and moves through her body. Carol has her orgasm. Ralph turns off the vibrator -- but leaves it in her moist tunnel.