Another Entry For The Journal

Story Info
Jessica is caught in the act.
1.9k words
4.31
46.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica closed her journal and put it back inside the shelf. It was masturbation journal -- she wrote down an entry every time she would masturbate and mention where, how and when she did it. Jessica loved masturbation and she loved doing it in public, that's why this journal was quite a thick one. Being now 27, she'd been keeping it for the past ten years now, having masturbated in nearly every place imaginable.

Recently, she'd been letting strangers catch her in the act and watch her. She found that this turned her on a great deal and caused her orgasm to be much more powerful.

Locking the door to her house, Jessica headed down to the local cafe. Stepping inside, she ordered a cappuccino, got it and took a seat at one of the outside tables. Nobody else sat outside but there were quite a few people passing by. Living in Brooklyn, New York, it was obviously an urban location, but the streets weren't too packed. Jessica sat in a corner where it'd be hard to see what she was doing (unless of course she wanted to be seen), especially since she'd be doing it under the table.

She wore a short skirt that day with no panties along with a tight pink top that showed off her well-sized tits nicely. She loved her tits and she enjoyed playing with them.

In the past few days, Jessica started fantasizing about the girls that passed by as she masturbated. She loved men but she was a bit curious about the opposite sex, having never been in any sort of encounter with another woman.

Slipping her right hand below the table, Jessica went to work. She slid two of her fingers deep inside her pussy and began working her fingers in and out. She watched a couple walk by as they held hands and she imagined how they fucked during the evenings and how wild they must be. She watched a sexy teenage girl passing by and fantasized about how great it would be to watch the girl play with herself. She watched as a younger man passed by and as her eyes were glued to the bulge in his pants, she wondered how often he jacks off. Jessica was a very naughty girl. Jessica was really getting into it now, her fingers pumping furiously in and out of her wet pussy. She was so into it that she didn't even notice that there was now somebody standing right next to her.

"I said, do you have the time?"

Jessica looked up, keeping her right hand below the table, and realized that there was a fairly attractive young man standing there. His eyes wandered all around, coming back to her face every now and than. Jessica responded, "Yes, I do --" but than froze as she realized her watch was on her right hand. Bravely, after pushing her skirt down, she pulled her hand out from under the table. Her fingers were wet with her juices and sweat and her aroma wasn't hard to pick up. The young man smiled as Jessica gave him the time.

"Something smells good..." he said and Jessica froze again, staring at him. "Must be the coffee, I think I'll get some." He grinned at her and moved his eyes down from her face to where her crotch was under the table, as if he knew what Jessica was doing. As he went into the cafe, Jessica watched him with interest. He must have been in his early twenties, somewhat built and a nice looking face. He returned with a cup of coffee and walked over to where Jessica was. "Mind if I sit here?" He smiled again and Jessica, somewhat hesitant, replied, "no, go right ahead." She had been caught masturbating before but nobody ever did anything about it. When men or women usually realized it, they'd just watch her from a distance or just keep on walking. "I'm Dave," he introduced himself as he sat down. Jessica extended her hand, the one she'd been masturbating with, as she said "Jessica, nice to meet you." David shook her hand, held onto it and than kissed it gently. He smiled again.

David was a fairly attractive young man who was well built. He didn't work out, but he did jog every morning to keep in shape. He was of average height with dark black hair and green eyes. "I've been watching you for a while now, Jessica." She was taken by shock. She of course knew people had seen her, but what exactly did David mean when he said he'd been watching her for a while?

He pointed out a window on the second floor in the apartment across the street from the cafe. "That's where I live. I first saw you about a week ago, I knew what you were doing from the start. I followed you one day and saw you masturbating on the train too, than in that phone booth. You're a wild one, aren't you?" David once again smiled an all-knowing smile. Jessica was red, she didn't know how to respond. "Hey, I don't want to scare ya or anything. I just think it's really hot what you're doing... whenever I'd see you here, I'd watch from my apartment window... masturbating..."

Jessica, although somewhat embarrassed, suddenly felt very turned on. It's been one of her fantasies to have somebody masturbate while watching her do the same thing. Now it was true and what turned her on even more was that this man was a total stranger. Finally, Jessica spoke. "I'm flattered, David... I really am." She gathered up all her courage as her right hand traveled under the table again as she kept her eyes on his. "I want you to jack off right now... cum with me, David."

He didn't need another invitation. Jessica heard his zipper opening beneath the table as she looked around, wondering if anybody was watching them. She moved her seat back so that David could see what she was doing over the table. She was so horny at this point, she didn't care who could see her -- all she cared about was getting herself off and getting David off. Her fingers penetrated her pussy as David watched her in awe. She could hear the sounds of his fist jerking up and down on his cock and it drove her wild.

She came rather quickly and squeezed her legs together with her hand still in-between her thighs. She closed her eyes and tried to keep quiet, but she still let out a low moan. David came at the sight of the young girl getting off right in front of him. His cum shot forward under the table and some of it actually landed on Jessica's legs. As she pushed her skirt down and fixed herself up, she wiped the cum off of her leg with her middle finger and than sucked her finger into her mouth.

Jessica began to stand up. "Why don't we go continue our fun somewhere else?" David agreed and stood up, and walked alongside Jessica, watching as her tits freely bounced around inside her t-shirt. Jessica spotted a bus down the block and turned to David. "Do you have a MetroCard on you?" David looked down the block and began reading Jessica's mind. "Sure do." Jessica grew excited and they waited at the stop, than boarded the bus.

Moving straight to the back, the bus was fairly empty. Most of the people sat up front with the only person in the back being a teenage girl. She wore a cute little school girl uniform and had a small backpack on with her name written across it -- Stephanie. Jessica and David made sure to sit opposite of her. Stephanie was a short girl, definitely around the age of eighteen. Blonde curly hair and pretty blue eyes with an cute face and an even cuter smile.

Watching the girl, Jessica slowly let her skirt ride up. The girl eventually noticed Jessica's exposed pussy and attempted to make it seem as if she hadn't. Just than, Jessica unzipped David's pants and took his cock from his pants. Nobody from the front of the bus would be able to see them, nobody except Stephanie. The young student gasped a bit at first as she caught sight of David's eight inch cock. She looked over at Jessica and Jessica gave her a wink and a seductive smile. With her hand wrapped around David's thick cock, Jessica began jacking him off with one hand and started rubbing her own cunt with the other. After only a few seconds of this, Stephanie became radically aroused. She looked around making sure nobody would see her, and slid one of her hands inside her shirt, letting a few of the top buttons loose. She wasn't wearing a bra and began to play with her nipples, tweaking them and pulling on them. This just motivated Jessica more as she began masturbating at an even more furious pace.

Her eyes locked on Jessica, Stephanie became even braver and slid her hand up her skirt. Moving her panties aside, she let one of her fingers slip inside her already moist love-packet . Jessica released her grip on David's cock and quickly moved next to Stephanie. "Let me..." she said to the younger girl as she moved her hand up her thigh. Moving her own hand aside, Stephanie allowed Jessica to finger her. David meanwhile watched all this, slowly stroking himself. Jessica's eyes were lost in Stephanie's and the two girls felt like there was nobody else in the world at that moment but them. "Do it to me, honey..." Jessica mumbled as she continued fingering Stephanie and Steph began giving Jessica the same treatment. Her hand found Jessica's pussy and began rubbing away. The two of them were really getting into it but were trying to contain themselves as not to make any noise.

Seeing the two girls fingering each other was too much for David. Seeing this, Jessica leaned forward towards David. With one last stroke of his pole, David came. Aiming his cock at Jessica, his cum shot forward and landed on her shirt. Another blast ended up on Jessica's grinning face as she continued her festivity with Stephanie.

Jessica turned towards her playmate and kissed Stephanie, sharing David's cum with her, which had partially landed on her mouth. Stephanie's tongue ran inside Jessica's mouth and she even licked David's cum off of her lips. As the two girls embraced in this kiss, both of them came at almost the same time. Jessica felt her fingers being sucked in by Stephanie's love box as the young girl came. Jessica's orgasm soon followed and she found herself holding onto Steph tightly, their fingers still buried in the other's pussy. They held onto the kiss as to prevent each other from moaning and letting the rest of bus know what's going on. Nevertheless, a few people had noticed them and were watching the two girls go at it for the past few minutes.

Finally Jessica and Stephanie let each other go. David tucked his cock back into his pants and the two girls fixed themselves up as well. Stephanie pulled out a piece of paper from her backpack and gave it to Jessica as she stood up. "Stay in touch...," it was her phone number. David stood up as well as the bus pulled up to a stop. As he stepped off the bus with Jessica, a few people from the front of the bus applauded and Stephanie waved goodbye.

"Where the hell are we?" Jessica looked around, now realizing she didn't even know where they got off. David did the same, looking around, and smirking.

"I guess we'll have to take another bus back home."