Another Exhibitionistic Encounter

Story Info
This time, they planned their flashing.
3.3k words
4.45
70.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusty914
Rusty914
18 Followers

After our first adventure, an SUV shopping experience, Marla and I were on a sexual high for weeks. We talked about her accidental flashing and how once she realized what she was doing it enveloped her body and mind.

Each and every time we'd bring it up in conversation we'd get so hot we'd commit some kind of sex act right then and there. It became a little game we would play. Wherever we were if one of us brought it up we'd somehow get off, a few times in our car, several times we had phone sex each at our respective jobs and once in a movie theater and in a nightclub.

The images from that day filled our minds and even our everyday lives. At times it was so intense we'd close our eyes and feel transported back to that very day. We were both quickly becoming obsessed with the whole situation. We came to the realization that our only choice at the present was to give in to this completely.

With that decided now all we had to figure out was our next adventure.

We settled on trying to repeat the past. It didn't sound like it'd be hard to get lightning to strike in the same place twice. We both thought any guy would like to view Marla's delectable treat. So we headed out to try and recreate our car-shopping excursion.

This had to go even better, we figured, since we'd be choreographing it from the start. We decided to again go out on a weekday afternoon; it seemed better for more attention. It was the beginning of April and a bit warmer outside as well.

We figured we'd try a smaller car like a Firebird, Camaro or Mustang. We figured it'd be easier to flash with the tight quarters. We arrived at a Chevy dealer across the river from us. We looked around and found a pleasant looking salesman. He asked us what we were looking for. We told him a Z28; he told us he had none on the lot. We asked him if he had anything we could test drive to see if we'd at least like the car. He said he did and asked one of us to submit a driver's license and he left to copy it. He returned with Marla's license and a dealer license plate and asked us to follow him.

He took us to a base V6 Camaro, put the plate on, handed me the keys and said "When you get back just park it in the same place for me, would ya?"

Marla immediately said, "But you're not coming?"

He said no he didn't have to; he trusted us.

I said, "I'd feel better if you came with us."

He said, "No, no, not necessary. We trust you here," and walked off smiling.

Marla looked at me, I dropped the keys on the seat and we both walked to our car and drove off. I wasn't going drive that dog Camaro if I didn't have to. We were both kinda discouraged but we figured we'd try it one more time that day. Marla was dressed for the occasion. And she looked very, very hot.

This time she had on a loose sweater and a blue 22" skirt. She didn't want to go too short. She had her hair done perfect and her makeup was flawless. She had on light purple eye shadow and her lips were a light pink. Her nails were done to match her eyes. She had nude suspender stockings and no panties or bra. She looked very hot and sexy, not trampy, although her trampy look is fabulous too.

Our next victim was at a Ford dealer. We told the salesman we were interested in a Mustang convertible. The salesman was a little chunky but pleasant enough looking. We went through the same process with copying the license. He too took us outside and told us he'd see us when we got back. I then asked him if he wanted to come.

He said, "I really can't fit in the back."

Marla chimed in, "No need to, I'll sit back there."

She opened the driver's door, got in behind my seat and started to get comfortable. There wasn't very much room there at all. Trust me, this was not an easy task for her to flash in this car. But she arranged herself so she'd be able to flash our new friend. As I started the car the salesman immediately noticed Marla's cramped position and offered to stay behind. He said wouldn't feel right with Marla so cramped back there.

At that Marla said, "No, no I have room," and opened her legs to give him a clear shot of her pussy. He immediately got flustered, turned around and muttered for me to drive north on the road.

Marla and I figured we could get him a little more comfortable. As we drove Marla and I started talking to him but he was like a clam. And it got no better. After about 5 minutes I gave up and asked Marla if she wanted to drive. She said she didn't and she wanted to go back. I got out and purposely shut my door quickly so she would have to scoot over and get out his side. He helped her get out and stole a cheap glance. He asked us to come inside to fill out some paperwork. We told him we'd be in in a moment. We both decided this was going nowhere so we walked to our car and ditched him.

A few days later we figured we'd try and do something new for us. Marla wanted to flash her breasts; we'd never done that. So Marla put on this muscle T-shirt that hung pretty loosely on her. When she bent or turned even the slightest it offered a pretty good view of her wonderful C-cup breasts.

While looking around for places to go we went to a full service gas station. Marla rolled her window down and with that dirty smile she has mastered so well, told the guy, "Fill me up."

I was sure the attendant was getting a very nice view of her tits. As the car filled with gas he came around and asked if he could check the oil.

"We did the oil and lube thing last night," Marla said to him.

He talked to Marla while the tank slowly filled. Marla's shirt hung so I knew he saw a good portion of her tit. She was in her exhibitionist role again and was really turned on by this. I'm sure she was making this guy's day. He was a typical grease monkey; you just knew he'd never seen this before, at least not at work. As we left we noticed the line of neglected cars that had built up and both had a nice chuckle.

We had a difficult time finding that prolonged rush our first experience had given us. We were finding out planning it was tough. Initially we really figured we'd have a bit more luck than we were having. But this was a strong urge that we both had so there was no talk of stopping.

One day we were at the diner for light breakfast after going to the gym. We walked in and the waitress sat us in a booth. We were both in our workout clothes, baggy shorts and t-shirts. The waitress took our order and looked down at the floor, and kinda under the table, as she left, for a moment longer than a casual glance. I leaned over the table and looked. I didn't see anything. Marla did the same. She looked up smiling and said.

"You little devil."

I said, "Huh."

"Rusty, your balls are hanging out."

I closed my legs suddenly knowing how Marla felt when I told her that day we test-drove the Navigator.

Marla smiled and said she liked it and asked if I'd flash the waitress some more.

I said, "Yeah c'mon get real. I'll get arrested."

Marla said if it looked like she was mad or flustered I could stop. It sounded logical so I figured, what the hell. I slid my balls back in a bit and pulled out the already growing head of my cock. The waitress came back with the drinks and immediately noticed.

Marla really loved this and, although I was a little nervous, I did too. I figured the cops have arrested many perverts like me, not many like Marla.

But the waitress seemed to really enjoy this. Marla took extra time ordering, asking the waitress's opinion, and after I ordered, Marla changed her order to keep her there a bit longer. I was fully hard and the waitress was writing but staring at my dick most of the time.

I found it a big turn on to be the exhibitionist. I was thinking I'd better eat this up because there'd not be many repeat performances for me, but it was fun.

I started stroking my cock under the table. Each time she'd walk by she look at it. I 'd spot her across the room looking. Once I saw her looking and biting her lip. This was so cool, I'd never been in this role and could really feel what my lovely wife has felt these past few times. It was simply intoxicating.

I told Marla I had to go to the bathroom and jerk off.

"No," She said.

Then she dared me to do it right there. I complied reluctantly at first. As I started to get into it the waitress came over and asked us if we wanted anything else. Then my beautiful wife dropped her napkin.

The waitress said, "Oh let me get that."

She bent down on one knee and got a real good view of my pre-cum covered cock in my hand. I didn't move. I was frozen as she knelt there. Our eyes met and I could just sense how sexed up she was.

Marla said thank you to her. The waitress put the check on the table and said to pay her when we were ready.

I said, "I'm ready now."

She said, " I see that."

Marla said I turned a little red at that comment. I handed her my credit card.

Marla then said to me, "I want you to jerk off and cum before she gets back."

Without hesitation I grabbed my cock and stated spreading the pre-cum over the shaft to lubricate it up a little. I started jerking up and down really fast.

I was working against the clock. We were lucky there weren't many people around. As I felt the wave of pleasure come over me the waitress started walking over. I was at the point of no return. My long fast strokes turned to slow short ones. As she stopped at the table I was in the process of squirting cum as she put the credit card receipt on the table. I aimed my weapon toward Marla's legs and just let loose.

I pretty sure the waitress didn't know I was coming, but she smiled and winked at Marla as she turned. Marla was so hot over this incident. She said the hot cum shooting on her leg, as the waitress stood there, was such a friggin' turn on. "WOW", she said and would keep saying it for months, even years, to come.

I cleaned off the best I could and we went to our car. Marla opened the car door and, while still standing outside, slid off her shorts and panties and got in. This diner, like most, had full-length tinted windows at all the booths. I know she had to have given someone a nice show with that move.

As she slid into the seat she said she wanted me to talk to her while she played with her pussy while I drove. She asked me to tell her what a big turn on it was for me to be the exhibitionist.

I did as instructed. I told her how my heart pounded when I knew the waitress was looking at my dick. How I got such a rush knowing she and Marla were both equally turned on by it. Marla said, "Oh me too baby, tell me more." I talked for a few seconds more and she started to cum. She was so turned on it didn't take long at all for the waves of pleasure to envelope her. She had one leg up on the dash and the other up high on the seat as she furiously worked on her pussy. I'm sure her screams were heard a mile away. She had totally drenched the seat.

We talked a little on the way home from the diner. We both wondered if this was what our sex life was becoming. We were a little concerned, but in a good way. We were both SO turned on by this but didn't want this to be all we were about.

That weekend we went away and had some "us" time. No flashing or talk about involving other people in our sex life, we talk about that a lot too, just us.

It was really great just being together and hanging out sipping pina coladas on the beach on a tropical island. As we traveled home talked some more. We both realized we were still the same people, head over heels in love, but with a healthy passion for this newfound fun. We both felt this was bringing us closer together, as crazy as it may sound to some.

We also knew we were getting closer to involving other people physically in our sex life too. That scared and excited us equally, but we agreed we were doing this to have fun and we'd talk out anything that made either of us feel uncomfortable. Then with that put to bed, we turned the conversation to where to flash next.

A few days later we settled on this pizzeria about 15 minutes from our house. We figured we could manage a nice show there and they always had a slew of boys in there hanging out. They had about ten tables and a phone booth in the front of the store. We felt it was perfect. There were a few tables of boys fooling around and an empty table in view of the phone booth. Marla told me she was going to order a soda and a slice and sit down in front of the boys. I told her I'd sit in the phone booth and watch.

She looked really hot. Her hair was done a little wild but nice. She had on a mid-drift top that showed her tan belly and a fairly short skirt, and of course she was pantyless.

She ordered her slice and soda and sat down facing the boys. They noticed her right away. She sat with her legs crossed so they could see a little bit, not sure if it was panties or hair they could see, I'm sure.

The place was small enough that I could hear the boys talking.

One said, "Holy shit is she naked underneath?"

The other said, "Oh shit I think I can see her cunt."

It's not my favorite word but that's what he said. I have to say these guys were truly amazed at what they saw.

Marla's pizza was ready and she got up opening her legs and turning in her seat showing them a full view of her shaved pussy, tanned legs and obvious tan lines. All the boys' mouths were agape. It was high school heaven for them, and for me for that matter. I was pretending to chat away on the phone. My dick was rock hard. I pulled it out and started to stroke it while looking at Marla's pussy. She'd glance over at me, then the boys. She was having a ball eating the pizza. She was using her tongue a lot and licking the pizza oil from her lips and pulling the cheese till it snapped off and she'd use her tongue to roll it up to her mouth. She was definitely driving the boys and me crazy.

Marla looked over at me in the phone both and knew I was playing with my cock; she could see my rhythmic motions and gave me a, "Thanks a lot look," at first. But, I couldn't help myself it was SO intense.

Then she settled in and figured she'd give the boys and me a real good show. She accidentally spilled her soda and it traveled, in slow motion I might add, along the table and into her seat.

"Oh no."

Two of the boys rushed over and started pulling napkins from the dispenser; another asked the kid making the pizzas for a rag. The napkin boys yielded to the one with the rag and he knelt down and, eye-to-pussy level, started to mop up the little mess on the floor.

When he was done Marla asked him to get another rag for the chair. He did and thrust out his hand and Marla just looked down at her lap. The boy gently mopped up the soda on her chair. He was careful but when the rag brushed up against her clit she jumped a little.

She thanked the boy and stood up a little wet with soda and went to the bathroom. I finished my imaginary phone call and followed her.

The bathroom door was in full sight of the boys but not the pizza guy. The boys watched Marla go in the bathroom and as I passed them I heard one say, "Boy would I like to be a fly on that wall." I walked right in the bathroom; it was a one-person job. Small but it would do.

I immediately started kissing her as my hands found her drenched pussy; I dropped to my knees and sat her round cheeks on the sink. I kissed and licked her thighs. They tasted nice and sugary from the soda.

She couldn't wait; she gabbed my hair and turned my head to her swollen clit. I sucked and licked and stuck two fingers into her pussy as I did. She was moaning loudly. Even though there was music playing through the ceiling speakers I was sure the boys could hear her, we didn't care. Marla came very quickly and I let it last for her as long as I could. My prick was still hard. I stood up she started clawing at my pants and fly like it was a ripcord on her parachute.

She sucked on me better than any Hoover could. She sucked on my balls and dick. She wrapped her free hand around my ass and plunged one finger in my asshole and kept sucking. I came violently in her mouth and right down her throat. My cum just kept squirting, the feeling was so intense as her finger moved around in my ass. We kissed for a while and washed up.

When we opened the door I went out first, then Marla. As I walked past the table with the kids adjusted my fly and winked at them. As Marla came out she licked and patted her lips with a tissue and to show the boys that she'd just given a blowjob she winked at them, too.

They just stared at her, mouths still open. As I opened the door I heard one say, "Oh my God I think she blew him." I started an uncontrollable belly laugh all the way to the car.

As we reached our car and drove away I turned to Marla and said, "Boy that was fun."

"Yeah it was. So what next?", Marla asked with that devilish grin she wears so well.

I just smiled back.

(A lot more to cum...)

Rusty914
Rusty914
18 Followers