Another Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
I have always wanted another CD to screw me... now they have.
993 words
3.98
15.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosecd
Rosecd
1 Followers

At last it's happened; another CD has fucked me, and something I have wanted for a long time.

"C" contacted me though one of the websites I frequent, we arranged a meeting for today (Sunday) and he promised that he would fuck me... and boy did he!

We made arrangements to meet at a little cafe and see where it would lead..... Well it led straight to his place, one look at the bulge in his trousers told me I wanted to get that thing into my mouth.

We arrived at his place within a couple of minutes and wasted no time in changing, I already had on my stockings and suspender belt, panties and bra, so all I had to do was slip into my skirt, top and heels.

He removed his trousers to reveal what he had underneath them, bask, black tights and a waist clincher and bra, he slipped on a silky blouse and a pair of heels and then sat on the settee and was starting to stoke his cock through his tights.

I took one look at it and got down on my knees in front of him. I started licking him though the tights and could taste him and smell the musky scent of him, and at last see the size of him as well, not very long, about 7 inches, but was he thick, when I started to put him into my mouth I had trouble getting it in and thought "what have I let myself in for" I had never before had anything THAT big inside me (only ever used toys before)... but I wanted to try

I slowly pulled down his tights to expose him to my lustful mouth, kissed the tip and run my tongue around his huge bell, then very slowly I slid down onto it taking as much as I could, until I gagged as it hit the back of my throat, then slowly up the shaft until the tip was just in and back down again, I was in heaven, as I started to fuck my face with him he responded by holding my head and pushing himself into my mouth, making me gag again and again, I started to use my teeth on him, gently scraping them along his shaft and nibbling the end.

I then put his legs on my shoulders and pulled his tights down more, this allowed me to suck his balls and at last get to his pussy, I licked the little puckered hole and penetrated him with my tongue.

He was moaning and grinding himself against my tongue as I pushed it into him, all the while I was feeling his legs and rubbing them. Then worked my way back to that splendid cock and started to administer to its needs once again, my jaw starting to ache from the size if it, he reached down and started playing with my nipples (for the 45 min. Drive to him I had been wearing nipple rings, So they were VERY sensitive to the touch), Every time he touched them I went down further on him, in excitement, the more he played the more and faster I went, until he stopped me and announced he was going to fuck me.

This is what I wanted, a real cock in me, as he put on a condom I went to my bag and got out the lube I had brought, "I'm going to need a lot of this I thought" and I was right. He lubed himself and came towards me, as he approached me I bent over the settee and offered myself to him, I could feel him rubbing up and down my crack until he found my virgin arse and started to push.

He started to enter me and it felt like he was splitting me in half, I had to pull away a bit because of the pain, reach for the lube and apply some more to my pussy and his cock. We tried again, the pain was intense but I still wanted him inside me, so I started to go back, pushing him in...... plop he was in me, the pain was still there, I had hoped it would subside but it didn't, but he was in me now and had started to push in deeper and deeper, harder and harder, the pain started to ease, now I'm like a bitch on heat matching his strokes by pushing back, I'm loving it now, but all too soon he slows down, he said "Take it all bitch" slapped my arse and then he sped up again, the pain returns, not as bad as before, now he's hammering me and after about five minutes I feel him start to pulse inside me and I know he is going to cum, but he does not want to cum inside me or the condom .

He pulls out and whips off the condom and starts to masturbate and I want him to cum in my mouth, but he say's no he wants to cum on my legs. I'm only too pleased to let him, three or four big spurts onto my nylons, I instantly go down on him and suck the last of the cum from him, making him wince for he is very tender after cumming, he tasted nice and salty and I wanted more. I scooped up what he had deposited on my stockinged legs and sucked it off of my fingers, letting he watch as I swallowed as much as I could get into my mouth.

After we just sat on the settee and chatted as he played with my stockinged legs and I flicked my heels off and stroked his soft cock with my stockinged feet, before long it was time to leave all too soon I thought, but he had to get back home.... shame but I hope we can meet again!

Rosecd
Rosecd
1 Followers