Another Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers

Carol laughed and untied the string holding her top on. As she removed it, she said, "If I'm going to a nude beach one day, I guess I better find out if I can do this." Then she turned around and wiggled out of her shorts.

Damn, she had a nice ass and I said so. She grinned and thanked me.

"I've always loved the part that went over the fence last, best," I said to no one in particular.

She spread a towel on the bench seat near the front of the deck and sat down propping her feet up on the rail.

I slipped my shorts off, fully aware of the partial hard on that I was displaying. Kelly laughed and said, "You're not dead Bill, and Carol's ass has had an effect on you that is very noticeable."

I grinned down at her as I tossed my shorts onto the bench seat behind me. "It's not just Carol's ass that is affecting me. That smoothly shaved little kitty, you're showing me so openly has a lot to do with it also." I flexed my ass cheeks causing my manhood to bob up and down. Carol and Kelly laughed and Bobby just stared with her mouth slightly open.

Kelly said, "Bobby it's put up or shut up time. You'd think she never saw a dick before."

Bobby had still been staring at my shaft, which was fully hard by now, so I made it jump again several times. Bobby licked her lips, which made Kelly and Carol laugh.

She looked over at them and said, "I've never seen one jump and jerk like that. You're doing that on purpose aren't you?"

"It's just muscle control; it's done with the same muscles that a woman uses to do a Kigali. You know the exercise to tighten and strengthen the inner muscles of the vagina," I said.

All the girls looked at me and Kelly asked, "Where does a man learn about exercises for a woman's twat?"

"Ladies, I was married for almost twenty five years to the same woman and I would still be married to her if she hadn't passed away. We have two kids and I went to childbirth classes and through labor with her when both were born. I've learned a hell of a lot about many things in my lifetime. If a man is going to chase pussy, he better know all there is to know before he catches it or he won't ever be allowed to catch the same one again, I guarantee you," I said then laughed.

"He's right about that," Bobby said as she walked over to the blanket removing her top as she went.

Her breasts were by far the largest of the three women and had long thick nipples sticking out from the centers of the large dark circles that nearly covered the front of each breast. Bobby was more full figured than the other two, not fat just more rounded, and soft.

She removed her bottoms to reveal a neatly trimmed, thick, dark bush, covering her sex. She walked over to the blanket, sat down next to Kelly, and then rolled over onto her stomach.

I had sat back down at the steering console and had my feet propped up on the table across from it. I sat and watched the girls while sipping a beer. I also played bar tender from time to time, as they needed something to drink. They sunned on first one side then the other, continually reapplying the tanning oil to their bodies. I was enjoying myself; even the fish had quit biting.

A little later Carol said, "Damn it's hot, can we swim here and maybe cool off?"

"Sure the water is plenty deep and there aren't any alligators around here that I know of. I'll put the boarding ladder over the side." I told her.

I opened the side gate in the rail and bent down to hang the ladder in its mount. As I got it set in the slots, I felt someone push me from behind and I tumbled into the lake. I came up spitting and sputtering just in time for three bodies to hit the water around me in quick succession. I got another face full of water. Before I could clear my eyes, I was attacked by three warm wet wiggling bodies and dunked again only this time, I took one of them with me.

Opening my eyes, I could tell it was Bobby. Her boobs with their long stiff nipples were right in front of my face, so I sucked one into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue. Her hands went to the sides of my head but I couldn't tell if she was pushing me away or just holding me where I was.

We slowly rose back to the surface where I released my lip lock and grabbed a big lung full of air. The other two were on me and took me back under water. One of them had an unfair advantage as she had a hold on my member with both hands.

Then I felt a warm mouth engulf the head of my dick and a tongue fluttering away. The other girl, had me around the shoulders from behind, so I reached down and back, to grab a thigh in each hand and pull up. Her grip slipped and she shot upward as we went down.

I looked down to see a dark head attached to my manhood. It was Kelly and she was doing magical things with her tongue. I finally had to get back to the surface for air and she was right behind me with a big grin on her face. She winked and swam over to hang on the edge of the deck with the other two girls.

I swam over to the side of the pontoon and suddenly dove under and came up under the boat between the floats. The girl's legs were floating up under the pontoon as they held on to the deck. The V's of their sexes were visible in the clear water and on my side of the float.

Kelly was slowly scissoring her legs open and closed as I sunk under the water and stuck my head between her thighs to lick at her open sex. She jerked and yelled.

I bobbed back to the surface still under the barge to hear Kelly saying, "Damn you Bill, you liked to have scared me to death. I thought an alligator had got me."

Carol laughed. "If I would have known alligators ate pussy, I would have spent a lot more time in this lake." the other two girls laughed. "Kelly, what are you laughing at? I saw you trying to swallow that water moccasin a few minutes ago."

Bobby said, "Kelly!"

"What can I say?" Kelly said, "I'm just a horny bitch."

Carol's feet had rode way up on this side of the pontoon, so I took one in each hand and spread them wide apart as I slowly sunk. I kissed my way along the inside of first one calf then the other until I reached her knees. I popped up for a gulp of air then resumed the kisses on up the insides of each thigh almost to her pussy.

I blew a long string of small bubbles up along the opening slit of her sex before returning to the surface on my side of the float.

Bobby said, "Carol if you have to fart, please move somewhere else." Carol just giggled.

"Bill, you behave yourself," Bobby said to me then laughed. "Why am I wasting my breath?"

I dove under grabbed her feet and jerked her under with me and brought her up to the surface under the boat. I grabbed an overhead strut with one hand to hold us up as she caught her breath. I kissed her for the second time and this time she was not shy about returning it.

Her legs wrapped around my hips and she pressed her hot womanhood against my hard shaft. I held her with my free arm and her arms were wrapped around my neck as her hips moved slowly and sensuously up and down, rubbing our sexes together.

First Carol's, then Kelly's head appeared under the boat with us. Carol said with a shake of her head, "I don't believe you two. Every time you get alone you're kissing."

Kelly added, "That's not all they were going to be doing if we hadn't showed up." They both laughed as we broke our kiss.

I looked over at them and asked, "What makes you think you're going to stop us if we don't want to stop?"

They looked at each other and Carol said, "He has a point you know. Other than, the fear of drowning nothing would stop me. How about you?"

Kelly sighed and said, "Jealousy is good, isn't it? Just how do you split one man three ways? I've never tried it before have you?"

Carol giggled and answered, "I've tried two girls, and one guy and it worked out rather well but never three. One girl would always be waiting unless one of the other girls was bi."

Kelly laughed and said, "Then there are no problems at all unless Bobby doesn't like her pussy licked by another woman, right Carol?"

"None I can see," Carol said with a laugh. "Well there is one small problem. If we get too involved under here, someone might drown. I suggest we move this party to the blanket topside as soon as we can find a pry bar to separate these two."

Even Bobby laughed at that, but she didn't let go of me or stop flexing her hips. I released my grip on her, grabbed another strut, and played monkey bars to the nose of the boat and then hand walked around to the ladder.

By the time I made it, Bobby was laughing so hard she couldn't move her hips against me. Carol was already on deck and Kelly was climbing up as Bobby finally released her grips on me and moved to the ladder.

Looking up she said, "You two sure know how to fuck up a good orgasm."

She started up the ladder and I got my foot on the bottom rung and stood up just as she stopped. My nose hit her square in the crack of the ass. She laughed and bent over pressing her ass to my face; my tongue shot out of my mouth almost of its own accord and took a long sweeping lick from her twat to her tailbone.

"Oh yes," she said as she wiggled her ass.

Kelly and Carol grabbed her and pulled her, the rest of the way on board, while muttering about what a greedy bitch, she was. I was laughing my ass off as I climbed onto the deck.

I opened the cooler, passed out beers to everyone, and sat down on the forward deck seat. Carol sat on one side of me, and Kelly on the other. Bobby looked at them, grinned, and then sat on the blanket at my feet. She draped her arm over my thigh and leaned against my leg.

Carol hooked her knee over my other leg. I was surrounded by naked women, my dick twitched in anticipation, happy now I am, I am.

Kelly switched hands with her cold beer and wrapped her icy fingers around my shaft. Carol laughed at my sharp intake of breath and did the same thing. There was still an inch of shaft and the mushroom shaped head still exposed.

Bobby moved in between my legs, sucked the exposed part into her mouth, and ran her tongue around and round the flanged head. A low moan escaped my lips.

Carol leaned over and flicked her tongue against my hard nipple as Kelly leaned in to kiss me, pressing her firm pointy breast against my arm. This was new to me and I was almost overwhelmed. I hadn't felt like this since I was a very young man on one of my first dates.

Kelly was a very good kisser but Carol's tongue, and lips on my nipples constantly distracted me and Bobby's hot mouth on my dick was even more distracting. Carol removed her hand from my shaft allowing Bobby access to more of it, which she greedily took advantage of.

Kelly moved her hand down to cup then gently squeezed my balls, before removing it from my lap. This gave Bobby free rein and she used it to see if she could swallow me whole. She couldn't quite get there but she was fixing to get a fountain drink if she wasn't careful.

I tried to break the kiss with Kelly to tell her as much but by the time I did, it was too late. She never missed a beat as she continued to suck and bob her head up and down. Kelly's lips muffled my long drawn out groan of pleasure.

I was coming longer and harder than I ever had in my life. The intensity of it made my head spin like a drunk on a waterbed. I hadn't intended to come first as I wanted to spend quite some time pleasing these wonderful ladies. At my age, it usually took a little time to recharge the system shall we say.

I felt myself start to go limp but Bobby wasn't having any of that as she kept sucking and using her tongue to tickle me back into shape, which was long and hard. When I was where she wanted me, she removed her mouth and used her hand to keep me there.

"You girls need to move because I'm going to lay him down on this blanket and get me a Pogo stick ride. What you do with the other end is your business. I was almost there, when I got interrupted under this boat and now I'm definitely going to finish it up here," Bobby said with lust in her voice.

Kelly broke our kiss with a laugh and Carol scooted over, leaned into my lap, and wrapped her lips around the head of my shaft, fluttering her tongue over the whole thing as fast as it would go.

"Shoo!" Bobby said as she lightly swatted Carol on the top of her head.

Carol sat up saying, "Spoil sport."

Bobby gently pulled on my manhood and I followed her over to and down onto the blanket. When I was flat on my back, she knee walked up over my hips, and rubbed the spongy head of my shaft along and through the slippery wet trench leading to her sex. As it rubbed against and around her clit, she made a noise very close to a purr.

With a sigh, she raised her hips and centered me in the hot wet opening of her vagina. Slowly, she lowered her hips impaling herself half way on my rigid manhood. At this point, she stopped with a shudder and a soft moan. My eyes were glued to the sight of my shaft slowly disappearing between the puffy outer folds of her sex.

"Damn!" she whispered as she raised her hips up until just the head was still inside.

Lowering herself faster this time, she engulfed three quarters of me before she paused with a groan and rolled her hips around in a tight circle. Releasing my manhood with her fingers, she leaned forward and placed her hands on my chest. I looked at her face, she had her eyes closed, and her lips were slightly parted as she licked them. Bobby's slowly rotating hips were slowly, ever so slowly settling farther and farther down my shaft.

Carol, who had moved over to kneel to the right of us chuckled and said to Kelly, "I think she's going to swallow the whole thing or die trying."

Bobby's hips were still circling but now she was also moving up and down with little short strokes and jerks. Kelly laughed softly and answered, "Yeah, if you can come to death."

I could feel Bobby's cervices rubbing on the head of my dick and knew she would never get it all in. The muscles inside her vagina were clasping and rolling around my shaft. Now I was glad I had came earlier because if I hadn't, I wouldn't have lasted very long at all.

Kelly was right; Bobby was having small orgasms at almost ever movement she made. A small pool of wetness was forming at the base of my shaft as she continued to try to get it all inside.

I heard Carol say to Kelly, "I'll flip you for this end."

Kelly laughed and answered, "Go ahead; I've got something else in mind. Anyway I'm having too much fun watching Bobby play hide the salami."

Bobby's movement had ceased except for an almost continuous twitch and jerk of her hips. Her back was arched and her head thrown back with her eyes closed as she chewed her lower lip. A lady totally lost in the moment was the last thing I saw before Carol's sex settled over my face.

Carol was facing Bobby as she slowly lowered herself down within reach of my tongue. I teasingly ran the tip of it over her outer lips for a moment before taking a long lick up the moist slit. As my tongue passed over her swollen clit, her hips jerked and settled lower, pressing her clit to my mouth.

I rolled the hard nub around with the tip of my tongue for a second before flicking it rapidly back and forth. Carol groaned loudly and pressed down harder.

Bobby drew my attention back to her as she started to move up and down with long slow movements. Carol was coming like mad and very vocally to boot, as I rolled her clit around and round. She started to raise her hips but I grabbed her hips and pulled her back down stabbing my tongue deeply into her streaming steaming opening.

As I worked my tongue in and out, her hips took a hunching motion in counterpoint. I will say Carol had one of the sweetest tasting pussies; I had ever had the pleasure to munch.

Bobby had picked up the pace and was now slamming herself down onto my hips as another orgasm built up. When it hit it was a beauty. Bobby froze with a wail and ground her clit against my pelvic bone. Carol started to shiver and hump against my mouth, her clit rubbing against my chin. She was just as vocal when she came this time, as she was the first time.

As her orgasm subsided, Carol tried to pull away. I held her long enough to make two long licks from her ass hole to her clit before I let her go. She moved out from over my face, sat down on the blanket, and then lay back to stretch out flat on her back.

Bobby was still astraddle my hips but she wasn't moving at all, just sitting there leaning forward, her head hanging down, hidden by her hair.

I glanced over to see Kelly sitting near my right foot where she had an excellent view of the connection between Bobby and me. She grinned at me and said softly, "I think Bobby has met her match."

Bobby lifted her head and made eye contact with me as a grin slowly spread over her face. She nodded every so little and then tried to get up off me. I felt my shaft move ever so slightly inside her tightly clamped pussy, as her body gave a little shutter and froze again. The grin was now a little on the slack side, her eyes once again shut.

She opened her eyes and looked at me as she asked, "Is that thing going to go down or not?"

I gave her a wide grin of my own for an answer, to which she replied, "That's what I was afraid of."

She took a deep breath and then lifted her hips sharply, as a gasp escaped her lips and another shudder ran up and down her body. With a groan, she moved over to sit on the blanket, and then to sprawl out on her back.

"Damn, what a ride," she whispered to no one in particular.

Kelly looked from Bobby to Carol and then asked with a chuckle, "Is there life after a ten minute orgasm?"

Bobby glanced over at Carol, who grinned at her, she grinned back a moment before looking up at Kelly. "Oh yeah, there's life, just not a whole lot of energy."

Kelly laughed and looked over at my semi hard member, as she asked Bobby, "Do you mind if I try out that pogo stick? Although it looks more like it tried you out."

Bobby took a deep breath and replied, "Go for it; just watch out for the landing at the bottom."

Kelly stood up and moved over to straddle my hips. She grinned down at me for a moment before she squatted down and then gently sat down, with her sex pressed against my shaft. She wiggled around a little until it slipped into her slit. She moved her hips back and forth slowly, rubbing along my length.

After a moment she sighed and said, "Hmmm, it feels good just doing this. Of course, it's been a long time since I've done this. My ex had a problem getting it into the state, this one's in and his was no where near this size."

Bobby laughed and said, "Not to hear him tell it. According to him, you are a fridged bitch that only likes sex with women."

Kelly rocked her hips a little faster as she placed her hands on my chest for support. "The fact that I had an affair with a woman was just an accident. I was unhappy and not getting any and she was in the same shape. We got wasted up at the bar and ended up at her place in bed together. Things happen in the grown up world." She paused, arched her back, and moaned softly.

"If the ex had spent as much time with me as he did with his dope head buddies, I wouldn't have been at the bar in the first place. If he hadn't done so many drugs, he probably could have gotten it up."

She paused, as she let out a long drawn out groan as she came. A warm wet feeling covered my lower shaft and trickled down onto my balls.

Carol giggled and said, "Damn, girlfriend, are you trying to drown the guy? There's a flood going on, on this end."

Bobby lifted her head and looked over to where Carol was staring. After a moment she said, "She must have peed on him or something. I've never seen anyone that wet before."

Kelly sat up and wiggled her ass around; I could hear the wet squishy sounds from the movement. She sighed and said, "It's been about six months since I got off."

TxRad
TxRad
5,932 Followers