Another Football Season... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry smiled as the lacy material parted revealing my erect nipples and perfectly round pink areola.

I again cupped both tits and used my thumbs to entice the taut nipples as Barry slid one hand to his cock shaft and slowly stroked himself.

As I leaned forward again I tucked my chin against my neck and spit between my tits coating the deep cleavage with moisture.

Barry pressed his cock toward that slippery flesh and as it nestled there I pressed my tits together capturing his throbbing cock.

"Oh yeah!" Barry exclaimed as I moved my tits up then down smearing my saliva over his entire shaft and flaring cock head.

Barry again rested his hands on the wide arms of his leather chair and his eyes were glued to the vision of sensuality kneeling before him.

I began slowly raising up and the dropping down using my full breasts and slippery cleavage to pleasure my husbands throbbing cock.

He almost involuntarily began thrusting up as I dropped down causing the blood engorged cock head and soft flaring corona to pop out from between my tits.

"You love fucking my tits don't you baby?" I asked.

Barry instantly replied. "You know I do Margaret."

I spoke again. "Are you gonna fuck my hot MILF pussy too?"

I'm certain Barry knew of the acronym but had never heard me use it.

"I'm absolutely going to fuck your hot MILF pussy Margaret." Barry replied.

I released my tits and let him slid through my cleavage spreading my tits apart with his cock then grasped it's slippery length and slapped the head against one sensitive nipple then the other coating them both with warm saliva.

"I wanna be on top baby." I said as I straighten up and began to stand.

I especially like being on top. It gives Barry free use of his hands to caress and massage my breasts and taut nipples and I can cup their fullness and lift them to his lips. Barry's cock fits inside me best when I sit on it and ride him. When I do his girth spreads me wide open and the rock hard shaft rubs over my clit each time I plunge down on his fat cock. My orgasms are more intense and quite frequently I've climaxed multiply times when we fuck in that position.

Barry closed his legs and grasped his aching cock as I stood and quickly removed my lacy thong.

Moving toward him I placed one knee on the leather arm of his chair and then slowly moved above his loins placing the other on the opposite arm.

Barry looked beyond his salvia coated cock to examine the glistening lips of my pussy. As I began lowering my loins toward his pulsing cock those glistening lips spread apart. The lower I went the wider the gap between them grew.

His hand guided the head toward its target. My hands were resting on the top of my thighs and as soon as he felt the searing heat of my pussy begin to surround him he released his grip and let me plunge down over his throbbing fat cock.

"Hmmmmmm." We both moaned in unison as he filled me.

As my flesh spread and I dropped entirely upon him I felt his rock hard shaft press against my equally hard clit. With it pressed tightly against the curly patch of pubic hair above his shaft I slowly began to grind back and forth massaging my clit against the fat hard cock meat.

Barry and I have fucked many times before in this chair and I knew that once he was buried deep inside me I could reach forward and place my hands on either side of his head bringing my tits to his lips.

His hands slid from my hips where they had been resting as I rose up and plunged down on his fat cock to cup both tits and draw one erect nipple to his lips.

I moaned deeply as my husband suckled the taut flesh then kissed his way through my cleavage to suckle and lick at the other. While his lips pleasured one nipple his hand massaged the other.

We always fuck slowly giving our bodies time to become fully in tune with one another. I move my hips up and down as slow as possible then grind my clit against my lover each time he's buried deep inside. My body becomes even more sensitive as I approach orgasm and I slowly started feeling the incredible tingling in my loins as Barry's fat cock and soft lips had the desired effect on me.

Tiny spirals of pleasure radiated from my pussy and I pressed my chest toward his mouth as he continued licking sucking and occasionally nibbling at my taut nipples.

I lowered my lips to his ear and whispered. "You're gonna make me cum Barry."

His suckling grew more intense and I ground my clit hard against him as a spear of pleasure shot up my spine signaling the beginning of another awesome climax.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed as the full force of my orgasm hit me.

Barry sucked hard on one nipple sending even more spears toward my brain.

"Yes baby yes!" I screamed as I rode his beautiful fat cock to the peak of sexual pleasure and beyond.

"Fuck me Barry!" I exclaimed.

His hands released my tits and slid again to my hips and my wonderful husband began thrusting up off his chair to meet each sensual plunge I made over his fat throbbing cock.

Again and again he drove his hard cock up into my twitching pussy. It's searing hot folds of flesh now bathing his pulsing cock with fuck juices.

Perhaps it was because we hadn't made love for several days or perhaps because I had almost fucked another man earlier in the day but for what ever reason my orgasm was one of the most intense I could ever recall.

Tiny beads of sweat appeared on both our bodies and I leaned forward crushing my chest against him and burying my face in his neck.

Finally after what felt like hours my orgasm subsided and I was left a twitching mass of completely spent soaking wet fuck flesh mounted on my glorious husbands still rock hard cock.

Barry held me tightly against him my heaving breasts pressed against his sweaty chest. Our sopping wet loins mashed together. His hands slowly massaged my back and I kissed his neck over and over.

My breathing returned to normal and I planted soft kisses on his neck and ears until he turned his lips to my ear and whispered. "Please suck me off Margaret."

Barry is the only man who has ever cum in my mouth and to be totally honest I find his cum somewhat distasteful. Its thick consistency and very salty flavor almost always make me gag as I try to swallow his cum load.

But my wonderful husband had just given me the climax of a life time and I was not going to disappoint him by not giving him what he wanted most.

I rose up and let his fat cock slip from the searing depths of my pussy. He smiled as it created a popping sound and then flopped against his abdomen.

I slid off his leather chair and between his thighs as he spread himself wide open for me.

My hand captured his glistening cock coated with the fuck juices that I was certain were dripping from me onto the carpet between my thighs.

I licked my soft warm lips with the tip of my tongue moistening them to accept his throbbing fat cock.

Dropping deeper on my haunches Barry's throbbing glistening cock stood erect between my face and his lustful stare.

Without speaking a single word I extended my tongue until the tip made contact with his ball sack.

"Lick it!" Barry pleaded.

I ran the tip of my tongue from his scrotum along the bulge of his urethra and over the tiny sensitive patch of flesh where his corona blends into his cock shaft and then circled the corona with smaller and smaller circles up over the flaring head to the tiny slit that would be shooting his thick cum into my mouth very soon.

His cock tasted like my pussy a sweet musky taste only a woman's body can produce. I licked him clean of my taste before rising up and taking the tip of his cock between my lips.

While I find Barry's cum somewhat distasteful I absolutely love having his cock in my mouth. I love how its girth stretches my lips and the feel of his corona slipping between my soft lips and over my tongue. Barry's cock fills my mouth but doesn't have the length to force its way beyond and into my throat. I've heard of women who can swallow nine or ten inches of cock meat forcing it deep down their throats and I often wondered if I would be able to perform that incredible oral talent.

As I lowered my mouth over him and closed my lips tightly around the head just above the corona Barry moaned and said. "Suck it!"

My lips spread to accept his widest part the smooth sensitive corona and after I had his entire head inside I lowered my mouth over the rest of his fat cock.

He groaned deeply as my upper lip and nose pressed into this pubic mound. I found a way to slip my tongue between the bulge of his urethra and my stretched lower lip to lick at his balls while I held me completely inside my hot wet mouth.

"God Margaret I love it when you take me completely like that." Barry exclaimed.

My saliva glands produced what felt like buckets of spit and as I rose up and he slipped from my mouth the first time a thick string of saliva hung from my tongue to the tip of his fat cock.

I pursed my lips and sucked that spit back into my mouth while I dropped my mouth over him again.

Once again my nose was buried in his pubic hair and I even pressed harder trying to force him deeper toward my throat.

Barry groaned deeply as I tried to swallow even more of his fat throbbing cock.

I began alternating taking him deeply in my mouth with just holding the head between my lips and sucking hard on it while stroking the exposed shaft with my long delicate fingers.

"God damn Margaret what's gotten into you tonight?" Barry exclaimed clearly realizing I was trying some new oral techniques on his wonderful fat cock.

I let him slip from my mouth and grinning with his glistening cock resting against my lips I said. "Just trying to be a good MILF cock sucker baby."

I stroked his cock shaft slowly with my fingers while circling the smooth flesh of his corona with the flat wide part of my tongue.

"You gonna cum for me Barry?" I questioned him.

After being married for fourteen years you get to know your man. You learn when he's about to cum. You learn that when his breathing starts to come in short gasps when his balls pull up even tighter to his cock shaft when the head turns a deep dark purple color engorged with pulsing blood. When that first tiny droplet of pre cum oozes from his cock head you know he's getting close.

I smeared that droplet of semen across his cock head with my tongue and took him inside.

"Suck it Margaret!" Barry begged.

My cheeks drew inward as I applied intense sucking pressure to his fat cock head. My hand became a blur of movement as I stroked his rock hard cock shaft pumping his thick salty cum from his balls.

"That's it baby.......I'm cummmmming!" Barry screamed.

One more stroke with my fist and he shot a thick very salty tasting load of cum in my mouth. It splashed against the back of my throat and try as I might I couldn't stop the gag reflex. I pulled his fat cock from my mouth and thick cum oozed off my tongue and over my lip streaming down and dripping from my chin.

"Jerk it baby!" Barry pleaded.

I held him directly in front of my face and jerked his cock feverishly. Another shot of sticky thick cum shot out of the tiny slit splashing down over the pulsing head and my surrounding fingers.

"That's it Margaret jerk it just like that." He begged.

His cum oozed from him making his cock slippery and sticky at the same time.

I slowed the rhythm of my hand and began smearing his thick cum all over his cock and balls.

"Oh baby you made me cum so hard." Barry said.

I smiled and leaned forward giving his sticky cum coated cock a gentle kiss.

"I love sucking your cock Barry. I just wish I could get used to the consistency and taste of your cum." I said. "I'd love to be able to swallow your entire cum load." I added.

"Don't worry Margaret you do just fine." Barry said trying to make me feel better.

"I read something in Cosmopolitan about how to improve the taste of cum but the first two things it said was to cut out alcohol and caffeine. I couldn't ask you to give up either just so your cum tastes better." I said.

Barry smiled and again said. "Margaret please don't worry about it. To me it's actually more erotic having you stroke me through my climax . I love the expression on your face as you watch me cum."

"Thanks baby." I replied as I stood up. "Now let's get you cleaned up." I added.

I went into the powder room and washed him from my hands then returned with a warm wash cloth and cleansed my lover's loins. I leaned down and kissed him softly on the mouth and said. Thank you Barry I really needed that."

He smiled and replied. "Me too Margaret."

I slipped my thong back on and sat down on the arm of his chair. "I'll let you enjoy the rest of the game baby."

"Thanks Margaret. I'll be up to bed as soon as the game ends." Barry said.

I gathered up my things and headed off to bed. As I waited to fall asleep I pondered my situation. Barry clearly could be distracted enough to pay me some attention at least tonight. I doubted I would be nearly as successful when the pro games were on. Perhaps I would go slower with my cock hunt and see if my wonderful husband came around.

Barry never made it upstairs he fell asleep in his chair watching highlights on Sports Center.

Too be continued...

12