Another Football Season... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Franklin grasped his throbbing shimmering cock and directed it to my pussy lips.

"YES BABY!" I screamed as it speared my pussy. My mouth found his and I was instantly filled with tongue. I sucked it just like I'd sucked his awesome cock moments earlier.

I slowly lowered myself on it until I felt the rock hard head bump into my cervix. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted up a little. He filled me completely pressing rock hard cock meat against my g-spot and stretching my fuck flesh wider than any cock had before

Franklin moaned as I plunged down over him again this time slamming the head into my cervix.

"OH MY GOD IT'S SO BIG!" I exclaimed.

Franklin's huge hands moved under my ass cheeks and he lifted me up until my head again pressed into the head liner. I groaned soulfully as I plunged down on him again driving his cock head against my cervix.

I rode him like that for what seemed an eternity over and over his strong hands lifted me up and over and over I plunged down over him. My pussy tingled and involuntarily flooded with fuck juices.

"Fuck me slut!" He hissed.

My mouth again found his but this time it was me who plunged my tongue between his full black lips.

Franklin moaned and began sucking my tongue just as I had sucked his.

His hands slide from my ass and pressed between us to grope at my tits through the fabric of my tee and bra.

"Oh god yes!" I exclaimed as his huge hands handled my tits roughly.

He slipped his hands down and with one fluid motion turned my tee shirt inside out and over my head.

I leaned back against the steering wheel and quickly undid the clip that held the cups together exposing my naked tits to his mammoth hands.

"Squeeze them Franklin." I begged.

His hands covered my tits completely squeezing the soft flesh and taut nipples hard at first then slower and softer.

I cooed as he massaged my tit flesh. All the while I continued bouncing up and down on his throbbing rock hard massive black cock.

My entire body tingled except for my loins which began to go numb from the incredible fucking his cock was giving me.

"Make me cum baby!" I pleaded.

His hips began thrusting upward just a little each time I drove my aching fuck flesh down over his huge cock.

"That's it baby fuck me good!" I exclaimed.

In an instant my loins convulsed and my climax crashed over me. I reached out and wrapped my arms around his massive strong neck and rode his incredible cock over the peak of orgasm. My pussy flooded with juices our fucking taking on a sloshing slippery sound.

"I'm cumming baby!" I screamed

I could feel the fuck juices splashing out of me every time I ground my twitching pussy down over him.

Our loins smeared with fuck juice I continued grinding my soaking wet tingling pussy on his beautiful black fuck tool.

Franklin gasped grabbed my hips and drove his swollen cock deeper inside me than before. He held me firmly there impaled on his rock solid huge cock.

A deep guttural throaty groan escaped his lips as he began cumming. It took less than a millisecond for his mammoth balls to pump me full of searing hot thick cum.

"Yes baby gimme all your hot sauce!" I begged.

His beautiful black cock surged over and over each time shooting more hot cum into my flooded pussy. Each time it twitched the head rubbed over my cervix and the flaring corona pressed tighter against my g-spot.

"Arrrrrh!" Franklin groaned as I clenched my muscles tightly around his cock wanting to extend his pleasure as long as possible.

His twitching subsided as his balls drained themselves into my overflowing fuck tunnel.

I could feel our combined fuck juices flow from me and I was certain they had run down over his drained ball sack and stained the leather seat.

Once I knew his orgasm was complete I lifted off his beautiful black cock and as it slapped against his abdomen I dropped down into his lap capturing the length of shimmering cock between our loins.

I slowly ground my pelvic mound against him smearing the fluids from his cock onto my belly. If I had room I would have loved to drop my mouth to it and lick him clean.

His huge hands moved up and down my back massaging every inch with one movement.

"What a fuck." Franklin whispered.

I kissed his neck and whispered in reply. "What a cock!"

When I first saw his incredible cock I thought it would rip me apart but my mouth and pussy stretched to accept him almost as if they were molding putty.

I kissed his neck again and asked. "Franklin tell me how big is it."

He turned and pressed his full lips against my mouth for a moment then said. "Thirteen inches baby. And you took almost all of it." He quickly added. "Not many can either."

I slowly slid off his lap and flopped down in the passenger seat again. Looking out the windshield I reached over and grasped his still hard cock gently stroking the shaft and running my finger tips around the corona and head.

Franklin moaned softly as my delicate fingers moved skillfully over his still very sensitive cock.

I wondered to my self. "What would it be like to have a thirteen inch rock hard cock stuffed in my ass. How deep down my throat could I swallow such a huge cock." I wondered if any woman had ever tried to take every beautiful twitching inch of his cock in her throat.

I asked. "Hey baby has any woman ever deep throat-ed all of it?"

Franklin kind of chuckled and replied. "Not voluntarily."

I turned to face him again and said. "I can imagine laying on my back with my head dangling over the edge of the bed and having you stuff that beautiful black cock down my throat."

He smiled at the thought of doing just that.

"Just imagine your balls slapping against my face as you throat fuck me. I'd reach back and grab your ass and pull you deeper swallowing every fucking inch of this monster." I continued as my hand stroked the full length of his thirteen inch pillar of sex.

"When can we do that Margaret?" Franklin asked with an inquisitive tone in his voice.

I thought for a moment then said. "Next time there is a game on Thursday night."

"I'm there babe!" He exclaimed turning more toward me.

"I can hardly wait." I replied as I slowly traced my middle finger from my lip down over my chin to my neck trying to measure how deep a thirteen inch cock would reach down my throat.

I circled his enormous cock with my soft fingers stroking it softly from mid way up the shaft to the flaring corona. "Sure hope this fits." I remarked.

"ME TOO!" Franklin replied quickly.

I released his massive member and began pulling my jeans back on. Somehow he tucked his cock back inside his slacks and as I slipped my shirt back over my head Franklin reached up above the sun visor and pulled a business card out. "Here's my card Margaret." He said handing the card to me.

I glanced at the card but in the dim light could not read what was printed on it. I slipped it inside my pocket and smiled at him as I said. "I'll have to hide this so my ass hole husband doesn't find it."

Franklin nodded his agreement then said. "Make sure you call me next time there's a Thursday night game.

"Count on it baby!" I replied.

Franklin smiled at me as I opened the door and slipped out of his car. Before closing the door I leaned down and said. "Thanks for the quickie baby."

"No problem." He answered.

He watched me as I walked around the front of his car and pressed the remote unlocking and activating the interior lights of my Benz parked next to his ride.

As I rounded the left front corner of my Benz his window glided down.

"You drive a Benz Margaret?" He asked.

I stopped and looked over the hood. "I like classy rides." I remarked.

His bright smile flashed at me before he replied. "I like classy women."

"Next time I'll show you what classy women are all about baby." I answered.

I slid into the drivers seat and started the Benz. Before backing out of the space I looked over at

Franklin and flashed a bright smile waving good bye at the same time.

He returned the smile and held his hand to his ear in the shape of a phone reminding me to call him next time the NFL scheduled a Thursday night game.

As I drove toward home I imagined just exactly what it would feel like having his mammoth cock stuffed into my throat. I'd have to remember to bring along some kind of lube to make the task easier.

If my throat felt like my pussy did after fucking him I'd be one satisfied MILF.

I steered the Benz into our driveway a short time later and was surprised to find Barry's car in the garage when I pushed the door opener. My mind instantly raced trying to figure how I'd get past him so I could shower off the odor of Franklin's massive black cock and our combined fuck juices before Barry noticed.

I opened the door to the kitchen and found Barry standing at the counter. He turned and said. "Hi Peggy."

I could smell my black lover's scent as I stepped inside and replied. "Your home early baby."

"Yeah the game was a blow out so I bugged out early." Barry explained his being home early.

He continued. "Thought maybe we'd have a little fun." A shit eating grin appearing on his lips.

"Oh you did?" I questioned him.

His grin disappeared as I strolled past him and headed toward the hall and stairs.

I assume he figured I'd just automatically drop to my knees and start sucking his fat cock. But if he

was going to get anything from me tonight he'd have to earn it.

As I climbed the stairs I looked over my shoulder. Barry was standing in the hall watching me. "I'm gonna take a shower Barry, then we'll see about any fun happening."

Before he could reply I was in the bath and closed the door. Quickly stripping out of my tee shirt and jeans I noticed the small triangle of fabric that covered my loins was actually pasted to my skin. Franklin's cum along with my own fuck juice was still smeared on my skin. I peeled the soiled thong off and quickly dropped it down the laundry shoot along with the rest of my clothing.

As I adjusted the shower water temperature I thought how close I'd just come to having Barry find out exactly what I have been doing on those nights he was so engaged with his pig skin games. I'd have to be more careful in the future if I didn't want to lose my golden ticket.

Stepping into the warm shower I quickly lathered myself replacing the pungent odor of sex with the sweet smell of perfumed soap. I had just finished shampooing my hair when I heard the bath room door open.

"You want some company?" Barry asked.

I turned and slid the shower curtain aside to find my husband standing in front of me naked as a jay bird. His hand slowly stroking his fat cock.

Barry and I enjoyed sex in the shower many times before, but it had been a few years since we actually made love under the warm water.

I smiled widely at him and shook my head yes as I stepped to one end of the tub to give him room to join me.

The warm shower water cascaded over my back and shoulders as he stepped in with that same shit eating grin on his lips.

"What did you have in mind baby?" I asked as Barry closed the curtain with his free hand.

His hand kind of shook his growing erection as he suggested. "How about a little wet oral sex Peggy."

Knowing his much smaller cock would probably flop around inside my Franklin stretched pussy I was more then happy to agree smiling my agreement to my horny football zombie of a husband.

I tilted my head back letting the warm water run over my face as I knelt before his swelling cock.

Barry moved forward releasing his grip on his cock and asked. "Me first?"

I nodded yes and reached out to place one hand on either hip pulling him closer to me so the water would splash on both my face and his fat cock at the same time.

Barry placed his hands just above mine on his hips and stared intensely at me as I drew his erection toward my shimmering lips.

I dipped my head and gave his wet cock a long sensual lick from the base where his balls hung up to the tip taking extra time to circle the soft flesh of his corona once before pressing the tip of my tongue against the tiny slit at the tip of his cock head.

Barry moaned soulfully as my tongue spread his cum slit open. I knew what drove him crazy and was determined to show him what he'd been missing while he sat watching football all season.

His cock was now fully erect and stood at attention. There was no need for me to guide it to my lips its throbbing head was poised directly in front of my wet mouth.

I looked up at him as I parted my shimmering lips. His eyes filled with wanton lust in anticipation of me taking his fat cock inside my hot wet mouth.

Keeping my eyes fixed to his and with streams of warm water showering over my face I asked. "May I?" Barry instantly nodded yes and I opened my lips and took his swollen cock head between them.

His gruff moan acknowledged that he wanted my warm wet lips surrounding his throbbing cock head.

"Oh baby!" Barry exclaimed as I closed my lips around the shaft just below his flaring corona.

I sucked hard on just the head moving my tongue around the soft flesh as I did.

"That's it Peggy!" Barry moaned

I pulled on his hips but kept my head perfectly still drawing more of his swollen fat cock inside my mouth.

Barry moaned again.

Slowly I pulled him toward me until my nose was nestled against the curly patch of pubic hair above his cock shaft. His cock didn't reach the back of my throat but it pulsed strongly in my mouth.

I opened my lips wide and extended my tongue outside my lips to lick at his balls as he surged inside my hot wet mouth.

Sliding my hand up over his I slowly withdrew his rock hard erection from my warm oral cavity. Warm water cascaded over my face and his cock as it slipped from my sensual oral grasp.

I smiled up at him as I lift his hands from his hips to either side of my head.

"Face fuck me baby." I suggested.

I felt his grip tighten on either side and I let my hands drop to my sides opening my mouth to his advance.

"Christ Peg you're so fucking sexy!" Barry exclaimed.

His throbbing cock stood at attention a miniscule distance from my wanton mouth as he slowly pulled my head toward him.

It slipped between my lips and I kept my mouth open wide. His strong hands pulled me further onto his aching cock. My open mouth filled with warm water before I softly closed my lips around his cock shaft bathing him in a mixture of warm water and hot steamy saliva.

I moaned deeply as he pressed my nose into his pubic patch and swished the sexy mixture of fluids around his fat cock.

Barry held my head firmly in place under the stream of warm water as he slowly pulled his hips back until his throbbing cock head popped from my lips.

I looked up at him and pleaded. "Fuck my mouth baby!"

His grip on my skull tightened and in an instant my nose was again pressed tightly into his pubic mound. I felt his fat cock surge and actually press into the tight opening of my throat.

The sensation of his cock invading even the opening of my throat brought a soulful moan from deep with in my being. Barry's cock surged again and he pulled even harder on my head trying to make it past the tight opening to my throat.

His cock head teased my throat but it just doesn't have the length to actually invade the soft warm flesh beyond the tight ring of flesh at the back of my mouth.

I moaned again as he slowly withdrew and again plunged his fat cock between my lips.

"Suck it Peggy!" Barry exclaimed as he pulled back again.

I closed my mouth tight around his throbbing member and sucked hard on the swollen cock flesh as he pressed my wet mouth over it again.

His grip and the speed at which he face fucked me intensified as we both anticipated what was about to happen.

I let my muscles go limp and just became his oral fuck toy letting him control the increasing speed at which he drove his throbbing fat cock into my mouth only gasping air when his bulging cock head slipped from between my shimmering hot lips for an instant between deep plunges into my mouth.

"God Peggy!" Barry nearly screamed.

My eyes replied that I wanted him to continue and give me the pent of load of sperm I knew his balls would produce.

Barry's wonderful fat cock slammed over and over again into my mouth swelling to climatic size and actually spreading the tight ring of flesh at the opening of my throat.

He moaned deeply as his orgasm approached and I reached up to grab his hips firmly and pull him against my throat. His cock surged and delivered a thick stream of cum directly into my throat.

"Cumming!" He screamed.

Hot thick cum exploded from his cock and filled my mouth. I swallowed every drop I could but his balls delivered more cum then they had ever before. It oozed from the corners of my mouth and ran down my chin mixing with the warm water of our sexy shower.

I held him firmly in place the tiny cum slit pressed against the opening of my throat. Each time his cock spewed another shot of thick hot cum it shot into my throat and I happily swallowed ever drop.

"Fuckin A!" Barry exclaimed.

His cum tasted salty and was very thick and it coated the hot flesh of my throat as I swallowed it.

"Drink that hot cum Peg!" Barry hissed.

His grip loosened on my skull and I began sucking and licking at his throbbing member as his orgasm began to subside.

Hot cum oozed from his cock and I happily licked and sucked every drop of his thick salty cock juice.

"Wow!" Barry exclaimed as I let him slip from my sticky mouth and began licking all over his spend cock.

The shower water washed away those few drops of thick cum that I didn't lick off him. Holding his spent cock in one hand I looked up at my husband and asked. "Better than sudden dead over time?"

He smiled knowing I was making fun of him and his addiction to football. "Better than the Super Bowl baby!" He replied.

Barry's strong hands moved to my arms and he lifted me up from the kneeling position I was in. His lips captured mine and he drove his tongue deeply inside my mouth. Warm shower water cascaded over our faces as we kissed deeply for the longest time.

It almost seemed as if my football zombie husband realized he had been ignoring my sexual needs and wanted to make up for it in one long soulful french kiss. His hands held my head firmly against him mouth and he slowly moved my lips while he made oral love to my tongue.

I moaned deeply as our sensual kiss continued for what seemed like an eternity.

Barry broke our kiss and moved his lips to my ear. He whispered. "Your turn baby."

I turned my mouth to his and offered him my tongue which he gladly accepted in yet another long sensuous kiss. His hands moved to my shoulders and then slowly between our shimmering bodies to gently caress my breasts and the taut nipples that ached for his touch.

Our kiss became more passionate and frenzied as his palms and finger tips moved slowly over my breasts. A supple moan escaped my throat when he rolled one taut pink nipple between his thumb and index finger.

Finally breaking our kiss Barry began kissing my neck shoulders and that most sensitive spot just behind my ear. He moved with the skill of a passion driven lover as his lips and tongue covered every inch of tingling flesh.

"Oh god Barry." I uttered as his kisses began to send tiny chills down my spine. Even the warm shower water could not keep me from shuddering under his sensual kisses.

Slowly Barry began to kiss further down over my shoulders kissing and licking the soft flesh of my upper breasts. His fingers still gently caressing the hard nubs of pleasure pointing from the tips of each soft tit.