Another Football Season... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby!" I exclaimed. "Kiss my nipples."

Barry bent slightly at the knees and moved his mouth and tongue to slowly kiss and suckle the flesh surrounding my nipples. Rock hard and protruding from my soft tits my taut nipples begged to be kissed, suckled, nibbled upon and even bitten. I wanted his mouth on my nipples and slowly moved my hands to his skull to guide his lips to their erect flesh.

A guttural moan escaped my lips as his mouth covered the first tight nipple. Sucking it between his lips and teasing it with short quick flicks of his tongue.

"Yes Barry suck them!" I begged.

Barry moved his mouth from nipple to nipple quickly at first then slowed to linger and give the twitching hard nubs the attention I craved so much.

"Bite them baby." I pleaded.

His teeth grasped one tight nipple holding it firmly while he flicked the tip with his tongue sending shards of pleasure spiraling toward my brain.

Barry moved to give the opposing taut nipple the same treatment and played with the free nipple with his fingers while he bit flicked and suckled my nipple. His lips moved expertly from one tit to the other licking between the heaving orbs of pleasure slowly as he moved.

I couldn't remember when he last paid this much attention of pleasuring my tits this way but I was not going to encourage him to stop. His progression to the ultimate goal was marked by the slow movement of his strong hand to my stomach where while he still kissed and sucked my tits, he began slowly massaging my stomach muscles with his soft touch.

"Oh god baby, you've got me so turned on." I whispered.

Barry bent further at the knees and his lips left my tingling breasts to replace his soft hands on my stomach. He kissed every inch of flesh from my tits down to my waist paying particular attention to my belly button slipping the tip of his tongue into the depression and circling it with quick soft kisses.

"Yes baby I love that." I remarked.

He looked up at me and grinned as he bent more at the knees and dropped to kneel before me on the tub bottom. His hands resting on my hips water now running over his head and face.

He drew my hands to his shoulders and slowly lifted one leg placing my foot on the edge of the tub. I steadied my self on his broad shoulders knowing his oral pleasure was about to move to the moist folds of my steamy pussy.

"Eat me baby!" I begged.

Barry moved one hand behind me sliding it up to cup one ass cheek while the other slowly moved from my knee toward the confluence of my thighs.

He stared at the folds of flesh that formed my vulva the looked up at me to say. "What a beautiful flower."

At that very instance I was filled with guilt. Not two hours before I was slamming his beautiful flower down over a huge black cock. Letting that mammoth fuck shaft stretch my pussy beyond belief. Fantasizing about having that thirteen inch cock buried deep in my throat. Craving that black studs cum flowing down my throat. I felt guilty and some what concerned that the taste of my black behemoth's cum may still linger inside my steamy fuck tunnel.

Barry leaned toward my swollen pussy and inhaled deeply. "It smells so sweet." He said.

I could only hope that it would taste as sweet and not have the lingering taste of salty thick black cum that was filling it earlier.

His tongue flicked out and touched my swollen clit sending a shard of instant pleasure shooting to my brain. Again he flicked at the hard nub of my clit and again the pleasure was instantly transferred to my brain.

"Oh god baby!" I exclaimed pressing my loins toward his eager mouth and tongue.

I moved one hand to my loins spreading the folds to expose the hard nub of pleasure to his sensuous

oral talents.

Barry responded by taking the throbbing flesh between his lips and suckling on it as if it would produce milk. It only produced even stronger shards of pleasure shooting up my spine and crashing into my brain.

"Suck it like that baby!" I pleaded.

His lips clamped down on my clit and he sucked it harder and harder with every passing second. I felt a finger, no two spread my swollen lips and pierce the moist flesh of my pussy.

"Please god please don't taste the fluid from your fingers." I thought to my self worried that the lingering taste of cum may remain. I actually moved my hand between my thighs and cuped the palm trying to catch a handful of water to wash away any possible remains of Franklin's cum from inside me.

Barry slipped his fingers inside again and this time let his tongue slide along the swollen folds of flesh outside. If my husband were going to taste black sperm this would be the time. But thankfully he didn't detect the lingering taste of thick cum as he began licking my pussy in rapid licks from my ass up to my swollen clit.

I moaned slowly giving in to his oral pleasures and knowing the taste of my black stud was going unnoticed.

Barry moved his other hand around front and used opposing fingers to spread my pussy wide open. His tongue darted in and out of my steamy fuck tunnel sending chills up my spine again. My concerns of lingering taste gone I begged him. "Please baby tongue fuck my hot wet pussy!"

I pressed my hips forward and down against my lovers mouth as he began driving his wet tongue inside my equally wet and searing hot pussy.

"Oh god YES!" I screamed as his tongue pierced the swollen folds over and over.

Barry moved both hand to my ass and pulled my loins even tighter against his mouth as his oral assault of my throbbing pussy intensified.

Spiraling swirls of pleasure flowed up my spine to my brain and the short hair on the back of my neck stood straight as if some electric pleasure tool were being used on them.

My entire loins tingled as my wonderful husband continued pleasuring me with his awesome oral talents.

I could feel the incredible numbness of an approaching orgasm begin slowly in my loins then build as it spread upward to consume me entire body.

"Oh god oh god!" I uttered over and over as my climax approached.

"You're gonna make me CUMMMMMMMMMM!" I screamed as the first wave of orgasmic pleasure washed over me.

Barry wanting to increase my pleasure moved one hand between my ass cheeks and quickly drove his longest finger to the depth of my ass.

That sent me over the edge and I screamed. "I'm Cummmmmmmmmming!"

My pussy flooded with fuck juice flowing from the moist folds onto my lovers tongue and lips. His finger slipped out the drove home again in my ass as I rode both his mouth and finger to the ultimate of pleasure.

Barry lapped at my pussy drinking in every drop of fluid that it produced. His mouth sounded like a sucking machine drawing the sweet juice from inside me.

My hips bucked against him, my knees went week and I nearly collapsed had it not been for his hand pressing between my ass cheeks and his finger driven deep inside I would have fallen to my knees.

His mouth consumed me drinking the juice and licking my twitching pussy until my orgasm mercifully began to subside. My body weak with pleasure my mind racing with passion both wanted this incredible moment to last forever. It had been so long since Barry had carried me to these heights of pleasure. I had craved for him to pleasure me this way and now that he'd done so I felt guilty about my infidelity.

Like he had before I reached down and helped him up capturing his loving mouth as he straightened up before me. This kiss was soulful sensuous passionate and loving. Gentle while strong a deep tongue stroking kiss that only served to beg for more.

We stepped out of the shower and patted each other dry. Barry gathered me up in his strong arms and carried me naked to our bed. He lay beside me no within me our arms and legs intertwined where we both fell asleep satisfied beyond belief.

I dreamed of him that night dreamed of his loving kisses his soft caresses and his gently touch. I slept very well knowing thankfully that I was still his most important passion.

To be continued.....