Another Football Season... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this incredibly strong man bounced me up and down on his throbbing prick I leaned back and released one hand from his neck sliding it between us and lifting one tit toward his soft lips.

"Suck my tit." I pleaded.

His lips parted and covered my nipple and areola. Sucking the entire sensitive bud toward his slippery tongue. It darted and flicked at the hard nipple then flattened and licked across the soft areola. My breasts instantly began to tingle and I craved having him pleasure the other.

His hands slipped up from my ass to the small of my back giving me the leverage needed to lean back and release my grip on his neck. My hands now offered both luscious tits to his soft sensual mouth.

"Oh god yes." I moaned as his mouth moved from one nipple to the other licking sucking and biting at the sensitive flesh.

"I wanna fuck these sweet tits." Franklin exclaimed. "When I'm done fucking your tight little cunt I'm gonna fuck your big tits." He added licking between and deep into my lush cleavage wetting the spot he wanted to fuck.

As he captured one torrid nipple again I urged him on saying. "Yeah baby I wanna feel your monster cock sliding between my big tits."

My tight little cunt had already become a dripping wet mass of quivering flesh and the tingling deep inside signaled I would soon be gushing with orgasmic juices.

"Before I let you fuck my big titties you gotta make me cum." I told him.

He was up to the challenge his gargantuan member massaging every inch of my cunt as he again started lifting my ass off his rock hard cock. I could feel the head surge as it slammed over and over against my cervix.

"That's the way to fuck me." I exclaimed as the tingling in my loins spread through my entire being.

He thrust up with his hips each time I slid down his slippery form my clit rode over his pelvic bone.

"Make me cum and I'll let you fuck these sweet tits." I demanded.

Bouncing up and down on his beautiful fuck tool I felt the tidal wave of orgasm approaching. My cunt flooded with juices and I pulled my body tight against him as I rode that wave to its breaking point.

I screamed. "Yes I'm cumming." As the wave broke and my body convulsed. A sea of fuck juices streamed into my cunt bathing his throbbing cock with searing hot fluid.

"Oh god oh my fucking god." I screamed as my orgasm built turning me into a quivering mass of sexual flesh clinging to his incredible body.

He stopped lifting and thrusting up into me and just let me hang there twitching and convulsing on his massive cock the bulging head pressed against my cervix and the smooth corona massaging my g-spot.

My breath came in short gasps and as I exhaled my moans of shear pleasure let him know I was in sexual heaven and his mammoth cock had lifted me to untold heights of pleasure.

Some orgasms come and go quickly but this one went on forever my tingling nerves sending signal after sensuous signal of complete satisfaction to my brain. I turned my face and latched on to his strong neck with my lips sucking hard on the flesh wanting him to be tattooed with my lusty mark.

I would have been happy to remain impaled on his throbbing cock sucking and nibbling at the dark flesh on his neck until he exploded inside my hot wet throbbing cunt. But as my climax subsided I released his flesh from my lips and whispered in his ear. "I promised that if you made me cum I'd let you fuck my big soft tits."

I've never met a man who didn't want to fuck my tits. Even before my surgery I enjoyed having a hard cock sliding through the soft flesh between my pleasure orbs and Franklin's big cock was built for titty fuckin.

He slowly bent at the waist depositing my twitching body on the bed. His cock slipped from my searing hot dripping wet cunt and I instantly felt my fuck juice streaming from me soaking the bedding.

I hooked my heels into the edge and pushed my self to the center of the bed as Franklin crawled onto the mattress.

My hands slid up over my soft belly and cupped both heaving tits. Sliding my sexy nails up between the two pleasure orbs I tucked my chin and spat between them coating the soft flesh in my cleavage with the lubricant need for a good tit fucking.

I looked up at him as he moved over my hips and approached the objects of his incredible desire.

"You can fuck my big tits but when you're ready to cum I want it on my face." I whispered softly.

I spread them apart as his knees came to rest at my sides. His huge black monster flopped into the wet flesh between and I instantly pressed my tits together capturing him in the soft cleavage.

Unlike his first awesome thrust into my hot little cunt Franklin moved his hips with a slow deliberate motion forward. The bulging head popped out from between my tits and I spit on it before he pulled it back between my soft mounds.

With my hands providing the pressure from the sides his huge hands pressed down into the front of each tit making sure his surging erection wouldn't slip from between my soft pleasure orbs.

"So soft." Franklin exclaimed as he slowly thrust forward again.

His thumbs pressed against my erect nipples tweaking them repeatedly as his cock slid slowly back and forth through the hot wet tit flesh.

I loved how it felt when his huge cock pushed and pulled through my deep cleavage and I watched for his awesome black cock head to appear from between the creamy white tits he was fucking so intently.

"Fuck my big titties." I urged him on wanting to see the milky white cum oozing from his beautiful black cock.

Franklin was dripping wet covered with sweat and it dripped from his chin running down his glistening strong chest.

He spread my tits apart and spat on his surging cock adding lubricant to the soft warm flesh he was fucking. His cock head slipped through the top of my cleavage and smeared our combined saliva on the soft flesh above.

I pulled my legs up resting my thighs against his back so that each time he thrust forward I could push him a little deeper causing his bulging cock head to slip closer and closer to my red lips.

My fingers pressed hard against the sides of my tits making the soft flesh even tighter around his swelling cock shaft.

Looking up into his eyes I whispered. "I wanna taste you."

I tucked my chin and parted my lips giving him a target. He thrust even deeper and the head slipped over my red lips.

"God damn!" Franklin exclaimed as his cock head first slipped out of my soft slippery cleavage then disappeared between bright red wet lips.

I kept my mouth in perfect alignment with my cleavage so that each time he thrust forward his reward was to have my soft lips caress the surging head of his cock.

"Gimme that sweet cum load." I exclaimed urging him on.

His eyes got as big a saucers the whites as brilliant and his flashing smile.

"I want...no I need your hot sauce." I pleaded.

He had already cum once depositing his load deep down my throat and I knew it would take even more pleading to bring him to climax again.

"Give it to me baby. Gimme that hot fucking wad." I begged.

His expression change and I knew his loins were starting to tense up. I knew his mammoth balls would soon be pumping hot thick cum to the slit at the tip of his cock head.

I urged him on once again begging. "Cum for me. Plaster this pretty cum slut's face with your thick hot cum load."

That was all it took having me beg for his cum like a sweet cum slut drove him over the edge. He rose up on his knees and leaned forward one huge hand reaching for the head board while the other brought his cock up to my face.

I opened my mouth and extended my wet tongue giving him full access to shoot his load. His deep guttural groan signaling that his balls had already started pumping what I craved along his urethra.

He stoked his massive cock shaft once then again before the first thick gooey shot splashed against the back of my throat coating my tongue and nearly filling my mouth.

His cum tastes so fucking good. Salty but sweet at the same time and its thick consistency feeling like a mouth full of creamy pudding.

His huge hand stroked the surging shaft again and a second thick wad shot from his beautiful cock splashing on my cheek and pasting my eye closed. I reached up and pulled the head to my lips as another wad finished filling my hot mouth with his seed.

Taking the head between my lips I sucked hard as he moaned deeply and kind of shook his cock between my lips. His cum load now oozed from his cock and I lifted it from my lips to let the final drops coat my soft red lips.

Franklin released his grip on the shaft letting me play with his twitching member his hands dropping to his side as he watched.

I slid the cum coated head through the puddle on my cheek and eye and smeared his thick sauce over my nose and into the other eye.

"God damn woman." He exclaimed as my lustful face was smeared with his thick load.

Parting my lips I proudly showed him the mouth full of cum letting it swirl around my tongue. I drew my cheeks in until just a tiny drop of cum escaped at the corners of my mouth before I opened my throat and let the load slide down to my gullet.

My mouth and tongue were still coated with his juice but I was able to whisper. "You cum tastes so fucking good."

I slipped his cock head between my lips and licked every possible drop off his glistening cock then pulled him out to again smear the sticky juice over the rest of my face.

"You are too fuckin much." He remarked.

His cock had lost some of its firmness and I slapped the head against my cheeks and down onto my tongue just like a good little cum slut should.

Releasing his cock from my grasp I tried to gather as much of his thick load as I could with my fingers drawing it to my lips and licking it from my fingers.

I smiled at him with slippery red lips then asked. "Do you like fucking this this hot little cum sluts cunt tits and mouth?" I instantly realized that was a rather silly question.

"Absolutely!" Franklin replied instantly.

Making up for asking such a silly question I said. "Well the next time I want you to fuck my hot tight ass." Letting him know there would be a next time.

As he collapsed beside me his cock left a trail of sticky cum across my tits and I instantly moved one hand to smear it over my nipple making sure he saw me coat my flesh with his seed.

He turned to lean on one elbow to look over the results of his efforts. His cock now flaccid was still nearly eight inches in length and it rested softly on my hip.

I slid one hand down and circled the soft shaft squeezing it wondering what it would take to bring it back to life so the next time would be this time.

His wide smile told me that probably wouldn't happen this afternoon. His hand while huge was still able to gently caress my tit as he looked at my face.

"I must look a mess." I said knowing his cum still coated my face.

"You look just fine." Franklin replied then said. "Can I ax a question."

I grinned and replied. "Ax away." Knowing he'd pick up on my use of black slang.

"Why me?" He questioned wondering why an upper middle class MILF would choose to fuck and suck a black stud like him.

I squeezed his soft cock and replied. "Ain't it obvious?"

Franklin grinned then said. "But you didn't know about the obvious when we first met Thursday night. What I'm asking is why a great looking woman like you wants to be out fucking around."

I understood what he was asking and figured I'd spell out the whole story for him.

"Every fall my fucking husband turns me into a celibate. From the opening day of football season through the Super Bowl his only interest is watching or attending games. I've endured fifteen football seasons and this year I decided enough was enough." I explained.

He flashed a brilliant white smile at me then asked. "Is he some kind of fucking moron."

"I call it a football zombie." I replied.

"So what happens next?" Franklin asked.

"Until February I'm gonna take care of business myself." I admitted.

Franklin thought for a minute then asked. "Are there others like me?"

I giggled and reminded him. "Baby the season is nearly half over. There are several others like you but none with the equipment you've got." I gave his cock another gently squeeze.

"Aren't you worried about him finding out?" Franklin questioned me.

I smiled then offered. "I've been very discrete."

"Oh yeah sure." He said then continued. "Like today when you had a strange black man come knocking on your door."

Franklin obviously had some of the same concerns I had earlier before his arrival. "Well today was a spur of the moment thing." I admitted.

"Spur of the moment things can get you in a heap of trouble Margaret." He replied.

I wasn't quite sure where Franklin was going with this conversation but I needed to empty my bladder and wash his drying cum coating off my face.

As I slipped off the bed I said. "I gotta go pee but we can talk more when I return." Wanting him to continue with his thoughts.

"I may have a business proposition for you Margaret." He said as I walked toward the bath.

While I was in the bath room using a warm cloth to clean his load off my face I wondered what kind of proposition he could possibility have for me. But since Barry had taken my credit cards away the idea of making some spending cash on the side intrigued me. And with the possibility of a pending divorce hanging over my head I decided to listen to Franklin's business proposition.

When I returned Franklin was just closing the clasp of his slacks his naked chest still exposed but his monster cock was carefully tucked away for now.

Seeing him half dressed I bent down and picked up my more than flimsy robe and slipped it over my shoulders. I didn't bother to tie it closed wanting him to remember my sweet tits and cleanly shaven cunt.

"Have a seat." I said motioning to the large overstuffed chair in the alcove of my bed room.

Franklin made himself comfortable crossing his legs and settling into the Franklin sized chair.

I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him to begin.

"Margaret the insurance business is kind of hit or miss." Franklin began.

I hadn't even realized he was in the insurance business his business card contained nothing but the name of his employer and his contact information.

He continued. "One month the commissions are great and the next they suck depending on the sales I close for the month."

"Okay so you need some help budgeting?" I asked.

"No don't need any help there cause I have a small discrete business on the side. Which is where you come in." Franklin explained.

My mind raced trying to think of what kind of discrete business he was in. But discrete usually meant something illegal.

I took a shot in the dark. "Baby I don't really know anyone who would want to buy drugs." I said thinking he may want me to be one of his street level dealers.

Franklin laughed hysterically for a moment then leaned front he said. "You think just because I'm black I automatically would get involved in drug trafficking?"

I shrugged my shoulders then said. "The thought did cross my mind when you said it was a discrete business."

"Well forget that I'd never get involved with drugs again. Been there done that." He remarked.

"So." I asked extending the "O" for effect.

He paused for a moment which I assumed he was using to decide if he should even continue with his discrete business proposition.

I smiled trying to put him at ease so he would continue. I was very interested in hearing him out.

"I run a very discrete and extremely lucrative high priced escort service." He finally admitted.

"Oh great."I exclaimed. "So you want me to be one of your whores!" I quickly added.

"Whore is such a dirty word." He said. "I prefer the term escort."

I laughed at him then said. "Call it what you like baby but cash for sex is still prostitution and a whore is still a whore no matter if you call her an escort or not. And the last time I checked that's still totally illegal."

"My girls make five hundred an hour Margaret." He said.

"Your girls." I said then added. "And how many girls are in your stable?"

He smiled and replied. "There ya go again with the demeaning word like stable. I prefer to call it my list of available escorts and if you must know I currently arrange dates for five very sexy and beautiful women."

"And are you fucking all five of them?" I asked.

"I don't fuck any of my girls." He replied with an angry tone in his voice and accentuating the word fuck.

"But you fucked me!" I shot back.

"You're not one of my girls." He replied in the same angry tone.

"Listen Margaret just forget I brought it up." Franklin suggested.

The idea of becoming one of his escorts turned my stomach but the five hundred an hour had caught my interest.

"Wait a minute I'm an open minded woman." I said which seemed kind of silly since I'd just finished taking two of his massive cum loads in my mouth.

"Which is why I even mentioned my business." He admitted.

I thought for a moment then asked. "If I were to agree to become one of your quote unquote available escorts just exactly how does the whole thing work?"

"Well first of all not every appointment ends with sex." He said.

I giggled then said. "So it's an appointment instead of a trick?" A wide smile on my lips.

Franklin laughed again then said. "You really have to get your mind outta the gutter."

I shook my head letting him know I wouldn't interrupt him with my comparisons to the street level prostitution business.

"If you decide to accept appointments I'd first send you to a professional photographer who takes very tasteful photos of my girls." He explained.

"And then?" I asked listening intently.

"Prospective clients contact me through email or in a web based chat room to discuss availability of an escort. I email them photos of the available escorts. At no time is sex discussed. As far as new clients are concerned we provide only escorts. Many business men just want some pleasurable company for dinner or a business function they are attending in town." He explained.

"That sounds reasonable I've heard of that kind of legal service before." I admitted.

"Clients know up front that my charge is a grand an hour which I split fifty fifty with the girl." Franklin said.

"And the sex?" I asked.

"That's handled on a face to face basis between the client and the escort. If she agrees it is paid in cash as a tip. And I ask for a ten percent commission on those tips." He continued.

"How much can one of your escorts make in lets say a months time." I questioned him.

He smiled then replied. "Well that depends on how many appointments she takes but last month I pulled in a cool ten grand."

I did some quick mental math then said. "So your girls are averaging two grand a month for four appointments. Plus tips." I said with a grin on my lips.

"That's right Margaret. And I have a waiting list of clients." He said clearly the reason we were having this conversation.

I thought for a moment doing some more mental math. In the last month since the season started I'd fucked or sucked Sam Paul and now Franklin eight or nine times. Had all of those times been as Franklin put it an appointment I would have cleared over three thousand dollars not including tips. But as I saw it the problem is that I don't get to pick and choose who I'd be fucking like I had during the first third of the football season.

"I have to admit it Franklin your proposition interests me and I sure could use the extra spending money." I admitted not bothering to inform him of the problems Barry and I were having with my shopping habits.