Another Lesson for Debbie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers

Mary held the blindfolded face and made sure it was turned towards the camera.

'Tell me, darling, how it feels....how do you feel now, Debbie? Tell me and Mac, go on!'

'Oh God,' moaned Debs. 'I can feel him right inside me, fucking my.......he's fucking my ass. It feels so good, aunt Mary...it feels....oh Christ.....I'm wetting myself....I'm really wet........I'm going to.........I'm going to cummmm, auntie!' Mary smiled to herself and turned to Mac.

'Just fuck her harder, Mac, and deeper so that we make Debbie cumm again......she's so good isn't she, Mac?' As Mac stroked his cock in and out of the young ass, going right into the depths with each stroke, Mary let her fingers go between Debbie's legs to stroke her clit. Mary was such an expert that she was touching her niece's clit perfectly, just in the right spot.

This combination of cock in her ass and fingers on her clit sent Debs right over the top and she could feel her next orgasm welling up in her body. She started to squeal and moan, her breathing getting erratic and desperate, and then her body began to buck as the climax hit her. Mary just carried on with expert strokes on Deb's clit, and Mac's cock continued to thrust into the sodden ass. Nothing changed except that Debbie was going through yet another wonderful orgasm and her body was shuddering in complete ecstasy.

As her body gradually calmed down again, Deb's auntie whispered in her ear.

'You are so good, my darling, but I think that Mac is ready to climax now....he's ready to splash his cummm, Debbie......and you have made him do that, you clever girl.'

Still Mac held himself over his niece and slammed his cock into her ass, going as deep as he possibly could, stretching the young, vibrant ass and enjoying the touch of her surrounding flesh. 'Will you do something very special for me now, Debbie?' asked Mary in a firm manner.

'Ummmm, oh yes,' murmured the obedient girl, still wallowing in the wonderful climax.

'Mac is nearly cumming now, darling....he's nearly there. I want you to suck Mac for me. Tell me that you'll suck Mac's cock, Debbie.' Debs was so high on sexual lust that she just blurted out her reply.

'Oh yes, Mary. I'll suck Mac if you want me to..........let me suck Mac's cock.'

'Just turn round then, and sit on the sofa,' beamed Mary, smiling at her husband as he slid his cock from the accommodating ass. Deb's arms were still tied with the twine but with Mary's help she turned round and sat on the edge of the sofa. Straight away, Mac was between her open thighs and once again, Mary took hold of her husband's thick, wet tool.

Mary adjusted the camera so it was directly filming Debbie's face and then she eased Mac's cock towards Deb's face.

'Open your lips, there's a good girl.....open them wide, Debbie.' The young woman did as she was told and almost immediately felt the cock that had just been deep in her ass, push between her lips. She clamped her mouth around it, just like sucking an ice-lolly. Mary still held the cock and also had a hand on the back of Debbie's head. She continued with the encouragement and instruction.

'That's wonderful, Debs.....really good.......I can see you are a really good cock-sucker. Just let Mac go right into your mouth,' and Mary pushed Mac's cock, trying to get his hard length right into the waiting throat. This didn't go on for very long, mainly because Mac was so rampant with what his cock had enjoyed this evening, and the way his wife was manipulating his cock into the teenager's mouth.

Mary pushed the cock and held Debbie's head, easing it forward onto the throbbing monster that was going back and forth deep into Deb's throat. Mac was almost there and Mary knew it.

'Hold your mouth open, Debs. Wide open. Good girl...just keep it like that!' Again, Debbie obeyed and her lips parted as Mary held her husband's cock right at Debbie's lips. He almost started at once and the first rope fired between Debbie's lips and hit the back of her mouth. Then came the next...then the next, and Mary reiterated her instruction.

'Keep it open, Debbie, keep your mouth open! That's beautiful!' Not every spurt managed to go between her lips. Cumm fired onto her lips, her cheeks and one even went up onto her forehead. Debbie had no control whatsoever. She was blindfolded and her arms were pinned in front of her, and Mary was holding the back of her head, so that every drop that fired from Mac's cock was going straight into her mouth or trickling all over her face.

Soon Mac was finished and his body almost shattered, but Mary was still issuing orders.

'Beautiful, Debbie darling. Beautiful! Just keep your mouth open, for a few moments longer.' Debbie was attempting to swallow the copious amounts of cum in her mouth as Mac took the camera and trained it on her face. Both Mac and his wife were watching closely, determined to capture on film all that Debbie was being instructed to do. Mary was still in control!

'Keep your mouth open, Debbie, there's a good girl. Now just lick your lips and keep facing this way.' The teenager had no option as her wrists were still tied together, and the camera zoomed in as she licked her lips. The cum was still on her face and could also be seen in her mouth. She was naked and licking cum from her face, and Mary and Mac both knew that the film was a guarantee that many more nights with their niece would be a certainty.

However, they were not finished this evening. It was only 8o'clock but they decided perhaps they all needed a rest and perhaps a drink so that they could all calm down a little.

'Now swallow for me, Debbie,' instructed Mary, and Debbie obediently swallowed the last drops of cum that were still in her mouth. 'That's beautiful, really nice,' encouraged Mary. As she untied her niece, and stroked her hair at the same time, Mary spoke again.

Oh. My goodness, Debbie. I bet you feel wonderful, don't you? You were so good, you really were,' and she managed to French kiss the girl again before releasing her and laying her back onto the sofa. 'I want you to have a little rest on the sofa.....I expect you're tired out, aren't you,' she laughed. 'Mac and I are going to have a nice cup of tea in the kitchen, and I think very soon, our friends may be here!! So you have a little rest, Debbie, darling,' and Mary slipped a blanket over the sexy body now lying down. Debbie looked a little surprised.

'Friends, aunt Mary. Friends? Who's that then?'

'Oh don't worry about that......you have a little rest and we'll come back with a nice drink for you soon,' and Mary and Mac disappeared out of the lounge leaving Debbie to contemplate the rest of the evening!!!!

Possibly to be continued!!

Hopebeach
Hopebeach
574 Followers