Another Lesson Learnt

Story Info
Bad slave is tempted.
2.1k words
4.37
24.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers

It had been three long days since Master had checked my piercings, and after being satisfied that they were healed, had placed the small gold lock through the rings and locked it securely in place.

Knowing I still had four days until his return from his business trip before my needs would be relieved was driving me crazy and as I reach down and play gently with the lock my mind wonders to the thought of removing the lock and relieving myself.

Surely Master would never know, and I had seen where he had hidden the key and it would only be the once, I reasoned with myself...

The thought of disobeying Master and getting away with it was making my pussy wetter by the minute and my fingers start to rub gently on my clit making it throb a little and a shudder surges through my body.

Standing I walk slowly to the cupboard across from the bed and open the top draw and search through the play toys before spying the key tucked away under a box. Taking the key and the large vibrating dildo I return to the bed and sit fiddling for a few minutes before making the final move and placing it in the lock, turning it slowly I hear the click as it opens and know there is no turning back now.

Placing the lock on the bedside table I lie back against the pillows and close my eyes, my hands rubbing over my breasts making my nipples hard and erect. Taking my nipples between my fingers I squeeze and tug at them sending a rush of sensations through my body. Running my fingers gently down my belly towards my wet pussy I feel my breathing deepen and a slight gasp escapes my lips as I run my finger along my slit coming to rest on my swollen clit.

Pulling my pussy lips apart with one hand I slide two fingers of the other inside my wetness, moving them in and out rhythmically, feeling my juices flowing onto them. Sliding a third then a fourth finger deep into my gaping pussy I start to fuck myself harder and faster until I am on the edge of orgasm.

Stopping before my body explodes, I pull my fingers from my pussy and replace them with the huge dildo that Master usually uses for punishment, today it would bring me pleasure.

Pushing the dildo in deeper and deeper I reach down and turn it on, the vibrations sending shock waves through my over sensitive body and making me writhe on the bed as I fuck my pussy with the monstrous toy.

Rubbing my fingers over my engorged clit I feel it throbbing hard and sense the first ripples of my orgasm start to take my body, then exploding from deep with me and I cry out loudly as I become one big shaking mass of jelly.

Laying back on the pillows I can hear my own heart beating and my chest is heaving as I try to catch my breath. As my body slows I feel a sense of guilt but dismiss it quickly with the thoughts that Master will never know.

Over the next four days the 'just once' turned to twice then three times and more.

The morning Master was due home I carefully checked that the lock was securely in place and replaced the key under the box before going downstairs to prepare breakfast knowing the Master would be hungry after his long trip.

Hearing the key in the door makes me jump and I try hard to compose myself before Master enters the room, telling myself over and over that he will never know.

" Hello my pet" he says as he enters the kitchen and kisses my cheek softly...

" Good morning Master" I reply with a smile... "How was your trip?"

"Very tiring my pet...I am glad to be home...and how was your week little one?"

"Very long and boring without you here Master" I reply hoping he wouldn't notice the slight blush in my cheeks...

Sitting down at the table we enjoy breakfast as we chat about all the things Master had done on his trip before he rises from the table and goes upstairs leaving me to do the dishes.

As I dry the last of the dishes I hear him enter the lounge and think nothing of it until his voice bellows from the other room making me drop the cup, sending shattered pieces across the floor.

" COME HERE MY SUB" his voice sounding angry

Putting down the tea towel I hurry to the lounge and looking at Master's face I knew instantly that something was wrong.

" Kneel beside me sub, I have something to show you"

Kneeling quickly beside him he flicks the remote control of the video and my stomach lurches as visions of me removing the lock and pleasuring myself jump onto the screen.

"but...how?...oh no" I stammer, words failing me as I watch the screen in horror

"I had a camera installed in the bedroom before I left my sub, and this is what I came home to see" he snarls and I feel the anger emanating from him

"Can you explain your disobedience girl?"

"I have no excuses Master" I reply quietly, knowing I am extremely big trouble and excuses would only make things worse for me

"Then you will be severely punished for this my sub" he says sternly "Punished like you have never been punished before

Gulping I manage to squeak out "yes Master, I understand"

"Now go to the dungeon and remove your clothes, kneel before the stocks and wait for me"

"Yes Master" I answer before standing and hurrying off to the dungeon, my head reeling with thoughts of what my punishment would be.

Entering the dungeon I look around, thinking this room has brought me so much pleasurable pain in the past but knowing that the pain I will endure now will be for punishment and I would remember it for a long time to come. The stocks and the cross seem so cold and nasty looking all of a sudden and a shiver runs up my spine at the uncertainty of what is to come.

Slipping my skirt down and letting it fall to the ground before unbuttoning my shirt and then folding both I place them on the chair at the side. Kneeling beside the stocks with my head lowered it seems like an eternity that I wait, but I know that Master is deliberately making me think about my disobedience and contemplate my actions.

Hearing the door open I daren't look up, not wanting to see the disappointment and hurt in Master's eyes.

Without a word he takes my arm and makes me stand then walks me to the middle of the dungeon, leaving me standing, he opens the cupboard and walks back with cuffs and places them on my now trembling wrists then lifts my arms above my head and attaches them to the chain hanging from the ceiling before reaching for the spreader bar and fastening it to my ankles and adjusting the width, spreading my legs further apart than ever before and making them ache. Moving silently to the cupboard again he returns with a pair of large, heavy alligator clamps and holds them before me.

"I have never used these before my sub as I felt they would be far to painful to endure...but today I think they will be needed"

"I would normally blindfold you before applying clamps, but I want you to watch as these teeth bite into your nipples"

Taking out a gag he places it in my mouth and secures it tight before taking the clamps and opening them wide, letting me see the jagged teeth that are about to bite down on my sensitive nipple and I start to shake my head and try to plead for mercy from behind the gag but it is useless and I scream out in pain from behind the gag as he puts the clamp over my nipple and lets it go.

Pain shoots through my breast as the teeth cut into my flesh and I scream out again as the second clamp bites down hard.

Taking hold of the clamps he tugs hard making me arch my back towards him before letting go and flicking them hard.

Picking up a large paddle Master walks behind me and I tense awaiting the attack from the paddle on my ass.

The paddle comes down hard, filling the room with an echoing crack, lunging my body forward and causing the clamp to sway and bite down harder on my burning nipples.

"You will receive one paddle for every time you pleasured yourself my sub, the same with the crop and the leather flogger, and if I counted correctly, that was ten times"

"Do you understand sub?" he asks and I nod my head that I do so

The paddle comes down on my ass again and again making it burn and sting more than I had ever felt before, my nipples felt as though they were being ripped from my body and my legs ached from being spread so far apart for so long.

Turning, Master picks up the crop and brings it down hard across my breasts making the clamps bite into my nipples hard and I cry out from the gag as tears stream down my cheeks and onto the floor. Nine more times the crop landed across my breasts and I feel my head spin before plunging into darkness.

I had no idea how long I had blacked out for, but the coolness of the water Master was splashing on my face soon brought me back to reality and looking down I see the clamps and realize that my punishment is not yet over.

Removing the gag Master places a glass to my lips and makes me drink some water before replacing the gag and walking to the door.

"I will give you a little time to recover my sub" he says before closing the door behind him

The cool air on my burning ass is soothing and my nipples have long gone numb. I stand thinking of my actions and wishing I had never disobeyed Master. A few stolen pleasurable moments were not worth the punishment I was receiving.

The door opens and Master enters and I know I still have more pain to endure before my ordeal is over.

"Believe it or not my sub, this is hurting me more than it is hurting you" he says as he moves towards the flogger hanging on the wall. Taking it down he sprays it lightly with water to enhance its sting and I close my eyes and wait for the first whack from its heavy strands.

The sting on my pussy lips shoots through my body making me clench my fingers tight around the chain above my head. I had expected the flogger to come down across my shoulders and was not ready for the leather biting into my wide spread pussy. Again and again he flogs my open pussy making it burn and twitch, the pain shooting through my entire body before laying the flogger down and returning to stand before me. Reaching out he takes the clamps and I hold my breath knowing the flow of blood rushing back into my crushed and bleeding nipples will be excruciating. Quickly he opens them and drops them to the floor then rubs my nipples with his palms as I scream from behind the gag, my body writhing in pain.

When I have settled he lifts my chin making me look deep into his dark eyes.

"You will not disobey me again will you my pet?" he asks and I shake my head, my eyes pleading with him to end my nightmare.

As if reading my mind Master removes the gag before bending down and unclipping my legs from the bar, then supporting my body he unclips my hands letting me slump down into his arms. Holding me close he rocks me gently without a word, bringing me down slowly from the punishment I had endured.

My body finally stops trembling and he lifts me and carries me from the room and places me on the bed before going to the bathroom and starting a bath, pouring in some soothing gel then coming back and lifting me again and placing me gently in the warm water to sooth my aching and burning body.

"Relax and enjoy my pet" he says

"When you have recovered I may permit some pleasure as you have taken your punishment well" he adds with a smile and a wink before turning to leave the room...

xtcoo1
xtcoo1
12 Followers