Another Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Swim Club.
1.1k words
3.77
21.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Clare. I am 37 years old, 5'7 with dark hair and green eyes. I am a size 12, have 34b boobs and wide hips and bum. Oh and I am also a respectable married woman.

4 nights after my indiscretion with Tony I was still distracted by my behavior. I had spent a lot of time either mulling over the guilt or fantasizing about the excitement, it had been an unproductive few days. I decided to head out to my Tuesday night swim group to try and burn some calories and clear my head.

The class was for people to improve at swimming and I had been going for a year, it was a good group and got me some exercise. I was kinda hoping it would firm up my bum also. I entered the changing room running late again, I quickly stripped off and jumped into my costume. The cold air of the changing room hit my breasts my nipples immediately hardened.

I stepped out into the pool area and the class was underway. I am always conscious of my body when dressed in swimming gear walking along the pool I could feel every wobble of my thighs and bum the cold air on my chest and thigh. I was happy when I climbed into the pool. The class was run by Jamie who was the instructor, he had everyone doing lengths warming up. I fell into line and joined the class.

As I glided through the water my worries started to leave me I started to relax and enjoy the rhythm. Jamie blew the whistle and called us out the pool, he asked us to line up and practice diving starts. I was last out and stood at the back next to a friend Krissie. Jamie stood next to me giving me advice, again out of the pool I was conscious of my body. I looked at Jamie and caught his eyes were drawn to my breasts.

Men staring at boobs is a regular hazard of having them but feeling exposed like this felt different. Against my will my nipples hardened even more. I looked out the corner of my eye and Jamie was looking again. I began to concentrate on what he might be thinking but finally Krissie had dived in. I stepped up on the block, now very aware of Jamie watching behind me, I was hyper aware of every curve and bulge of my bum which I could sense his eyes on. I bent forward feeling the swimsuit lift up my cheeks and quickly dive forward.

Once in the water the fire that had been stoked for the last four days was lighting again. I wondered if Jamie was still watching me.

After the class I walked to the change room with Krissie. Again the cold air was playing havoc with my nipples. We stepped into the warm shower and stood and chatted enjoying the warm water. Krissie is 5'8 blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes and very beautiful. Krissie surprised me when she reached for the straps and pulled down her costume. Her breasts spilled out and I looked away as she pulled it down and stepped out.

We had been coming for a year and it is the first time she had showered naked. I looked around and noticed we were unusually alone so guessed that was the reason. I am in no way bisexual but my current state of almost constant arousal seemed to find pleasure in almost any situation.

I sneaked a peek at her body. Her skin was flawless and nicely toned. Only a very small bump of tummy, I looked down at the small triangle of dark pubic hair which jarred with her blonde hair.

On impulse I reached up and started to peel off my costume. The warm water poured into it as I pulled the straps away, it felt nice against my skin. Krissie laughed next to me and I smiled and just shrugged, suddenly regretting it.

We continued to make small talk as we washed. My mind however was mentally appraising myself against her. Boobs, smaller. Bum, bigger. It was not a confidence building experience, even my pubic hair was a little more unkempt. It was still pleasant to be next to Krissie.

We walked naked across the change room my towel was still in my locker. I was unloading the locker while a group of women came in. People are normally a little reserved so it must have looked unusual to see the two of us completely naked at the locker.

Krissie spent a long time drying and dressing. Moisturizer was applied all over her body and she was dressed like she was ready to go to a bar. I felt a little scruffy after just toweling down and throwing on a sweater and leggings.

Outside the center Krissie hugged me goodbye, I felt her boobs press against my bra less breasts. As I started my car a thousand images started running through my brain. I had to slam my brakes on when nearly missing a red light. However, Jamie, Krissie and also Tony were running through my mind. I could feel a wet fire inside, clearly my swimming had had the wrong impact.

I put the key in the front door and entered our flat. It was clear that David was not home. Immediately I fell back against the door and closed my eyes, my hand rested on my tummy under the sweated and images flashed through my mind. I am not bisexual but right then I wanted to taste Krissie's mouth, I wanted to be riding Jamie and I wanted to be outside the pub with Tony again. My fantasy was incoherent but I was going crazy.

Without moving from the front door I pulled down my leggings. fell to my knees and leaned forward. My forehead resting on the floor, my ample naked bum in the air. My hand went straight to my pussy and I felt very wet and very open. My left hand went inside my sweater and took a very firm hold of my breast. My right hand started to stroke my lips and clit. It was electric.

I dipped two fingers inside me and started to rub. It was a delicious feeling and with all the images running through me I started to moan. I was vaguely aware of my neighbors being in the hall outside but I was too gone. An orgasm gripped me and I started to moan. It was fantastic and quick.

Once done tidied myself up. Over a tea I analyzed my evening, I became aware that I had gotten into a rampant state over nothing. I was worried about what I was becoming but felt unable to move my mind away from either the experiences or possibilities.