Another Night Out for Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

I licked my lips and got down to business. I sucked Richard's cock deep into my throat and sucked really hard and I could feel the excitement in his prick. It almost vibrated in my mouth.

Richard caught his breath as I drew him into my hot mouth. His tongue licked my clit harder and faster. A shot of passion ran through me and I saw sparks of light flash in my eyes.

Frank was getting ready to shoot his magical fluid into me. I could tell from his breathing and the depth of his strokes.

"Get ready, Richard, he's going to feed you soon," I whispered.

He stopped licking me and ran his tongue along the hard cock that was still sliding in and out of me. I heard the sucking noise as he put his tongue in my pussy along with the thick dick.

The excitement and pleasure like a pyre within our three bodies and I was sure that fire would ignite the ends of my hair and shoot out of my fingertips.

The pressure of Frank's cock pouring its seed into my cunt was that of a dam bursting. It overflowed my banks and splashed Richard's face. Then his staff slipped out of my pussy.

Richard quickly sucked it into his mouth, pleasurable sounds emitted from is throat as he swallowed it happily.

I watched as his tongue licked around the tacky head and strands of cum looked like spider webs between Richard's mouth and the head of Frank's dick. Fire danced in Richard's eyes as he licked that thick head and tasted my juices on this man's prick.

Once he had sucked Frank's balls and made sure that all of my fluids were gone, he shifted directions and did a muff dive deep into my still throbbing cunt.

My legs twitched at the touch of his tongue digging deep for the treasures Frank had hidden there. He spent a considerable amount of time in there making sure he got it all and that I was completely satisfied.

Frank kissed me deeply then rolled off the bed and went to the shower leaving Richard to his chore.

After he finished cleaning me, he lifted me off the bed and carried me into our shower. He turned on the hot water and tamed it with a dash of cold. While he waited for the correct temperature, he confided in me that he could see the veins in Frank's cock as he sucked it and how they bulged from his excitement. "It made me hard again," he confessed.

"That is the hottest thing I have ever done," he told me talking like an excited child.

"Yeah, I'm glad Frank has come into our lives. He makes everything new and exciting again, don't you think," I said through the curtain of water that flowed over me and relaxed me even further.

I felt his soapy hands as they ran over my breasts and pussy. His fingers slipped into me once again as he washed me and I felt his cock harden against me. His mouth covered mine and he kissed me with more passion that he had in a long time… maybe since our last baby.

Once cleaned, Richard escorted me back to Frank's bedroom. He had already crawled into bed and appeared to be resting peacefully. I lay on the bed next to him and he nuzzled my neck.

Richard snuck out of the room and went to sleep alone. I am sure he masturbated again before he fell asleep.

The next morning I was awakened not by my children playing but by the delicate kisses that were being placed all over my body from Frank. He kissed then licked, kissed, licked, kissed, licked. Then he landed on my lips and his tongue forced its way into my morning mouth. I felt a little self-conscious.

I placed my hand over my mouth and started to roll off the bed.

"No, baby, I want you so bad; stay with me. The children are all sleeping still. Make me happy," he whispered as he took his cock in his hand and ran it along my lips.

I could taste the precum as my tongue darted out to touch the flared head. I licked my lips and ran my tongue over the drop of fluid that lay on his head.

"Ohhhh," I sighed, "I want to devour you!" as my mouth covered his twitching prick.

Like a hungry stray dog, I lapped at the food he dangled in front of me and ate it as quickly as I could. Down, deep into my throat I swallowed him my tongue wildly licking and measuring the manta that had been cast to me.

My head bounced up and down on his shaft and my fingers played with my hard clit as I sucked that tasty piece of meat in and out of my mouth.

He and I exploded at the same time. My mouth filled with his seed and my body convulsed with the pleasure of my orgasm.

He pulled me up and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I talked to a friend of mine that lives here yesterday, did I tell you?" Frank asked.

"Yes, you told me you were going to call him and I saw you on the phone," I answered.

"Well, his name is Kevin and I told him I was visiting you and Richard. He asked if we could come out to dinner with him tonight. I told him I thought you would love to," he continued.

"Oh, I'll have to see if I can get a sitter for the kids," I told him.

"Can't Richard watch them again?" he asked with those puppy dog eyes.

"I'll ask him; I'm sure he won't mind," I assured him.

"Great, then I'll call Kevin after breakfast and set it up!" he said, I want to show you off to him. He won't believe how wonderful you are," he kissed me and rolled off the bed.

As I stepped out of the room, the kids came running to me. I took their hands and we went into the kitchen to make breakfast. As I walked in, Richard was standing in front of the coffeepot.

"Mmmm, making the coffee this morning are you, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Yes, wanted to surprise you with my cooking skills," he laughed.

The kids ran to him and he pulled them into his arms. "What are you going to do today at mom's day out?" he asked them.

"We're going on a field trip to the zoo!" they screeched.

"Wow, maybe I'll take off work and I can go with you!" he teased.

"Yeah!" they squealed.

"Let me call work and see what they say!" he said as he picked up the phone, dialed some number and said, "Yes, this is Richard and I want to take today off and go to the zoo with my kids; can I do that pleases?"

He listened for a minute then said, "But I want to go!" He hung up the phone with his bottom lip sticking out.

"They told me I had to go to work and finish what I didn't do yesterday! Boohoo, boohoo, boohoo" he faked crying.

The kids tried to console him, "It's okay daddy, you don’t have a mission slip anyway," the petted him.

He looked at me with a question in his eyes.

"Permission slip," I said reading his mind.

Frank sauntered in with a smile on his face. "Did you ask him yet," he said.

I turned to Richard and said, "Oh yeah, Frank has a friend that lives here and he talked with him yesterday. They want to take me out again tonight. Is that all right with you? And if so, will you watch the kids tonight too?" The words just flooded out of my mouth.

A little shocked and unexpected, Richard didn't say a word but shook his head up and down.

"Why don't you take them to see that new cartoon movie after dinner and get out of the house for awhile?" I suggested.

"Good, idea, we will have a good time. Maybe we'll go get pizza and ice cream before the movie so you won't even have to cook," he said. I wasn't sure if he was being supportive or sarcastic.

I chose the first and walked to him, kissed him and the kids and whispered, "Thank you sweetheart, you are so good to me. I love you so very much."

I felt his cock stiffen against my leg.

After breakfast, Richard took the kids to Mom's Day Out then off to work.

Frank crawled under the table while I was finishing my coffee. His tongue traced the lines that made up my pussy. My hands went to his head and forced him to linger there until my pent up stress was released into is mouth.

"We have half of the day to play!" I squealed as I pulled him from under the table. I threw the dishes in the dishwasher and tore my clothes off. I felt free with not a worry in the world.

I climbed on the chair, pulled off my robe and exposed my naked body to him. He licked his lips then stuck his tongue in my pussy. His arms surrounded my body and he lay me on top of the table.

Spreading my legs, he climbed over me and squatted on the table above my body. His cock was hard and he used his knees to push himself up and down over my open cavern of love.

His drill bit drilling deeper and deeper with each downward advance. "I know there's oil here somewhere, I just have to drill deep enough!" he teased me.

My hands went to his pecks and I massaged the muscles there and pinched his tight nipples. His prick felt so good in me. He played with my clit, pinching her tightly between his fingers as his strong legs moved his body up and down in my dark cavern.

Just before climax, Frank pulled out abruptly. He held his cock in his hand like a hose and aimed it at my tits. He continued to rub it and in an instant he sprayed his thick seed over my breasts.

He then took his hands and smeared the sticky substance all over my tits. Then his mouth covered my left nipple and sucked. His tongue darted out and he started licking his cum off my hard mounds.

"Mmmmm, no wonder Richard likes to lick you clean, I taste pretty good. He ran his finger over my nipples, scooping up some of the thick cum. He placed the finger in my mouth and I licked it off.

"I love the taste of your cum, baby," I whispered.

Then he went a little wild. He ran his hands over my breasts and spread the thick cum down to my belly. "It's a slip and slide!" he squeaked and rubbed his body over mine. His lips covered mine with the salty taste of his seed on them.

He slipped off me and sat in the chair that resided at my Vee. He spread my legs wider. Then he got up and opened the refrigerator. I heard him opening drawers but couldn't see what he was doing.

I heard the door close and he sat back between my legs. I felt his lips on my pussy once again and then I felt an object touch my clit. It was cold and hard.

"What are you doing down there?" I asked.

"Just cooling you off. Making sure that your clit is happy!" he giggled.

"What is it?" I cried.

"It's ice and you are going to have the most ecstatic orgasm of your entire life, I promise!" he said as he continued to rub the ice cube over my hard clit that was really joyous over this attention.

Then he introduced a new element in our play. I could feel it hard and cold as it found its way into my hot wet pussy. I wasn't exactly sure what it was at first. I thought maybe a zucchini, but it felt too cold.

It felt like it was melting in the hot lava of my pussy. I was so hot that I didn't think anything short of asbestos could have withstood the heat that was coming from my pussy.

The thing had melted to nothing. "Did you put ice in my pussy?" I asked.

"No, I gave it a Popsicle," he giggled. I liked watching you suck that orange piece of ice in there. Now, I'm going to lick it out of you," he said as he attacked her with his tongue.

"Mmmm, this pussy is better than it was this morning!" he commented between licks that came all the way out and included my vibrating clit.

I heard the chair fall and lifted my head up to see what had happened. Frank stood over me and was scooping me into this arm. He carried me into the bedroom, threw me on the bed then licked my body from toe to neck.

My hands grappled at him trying to hold him still in one place long enough to get the full enjoyment of the touches he was teasing me with. First his tongue in my pussy then on my nipples as his fingers explored my mouth. He touched every inch of my body with some part of his anatomy.

His cock was in my ear and in my hair. His mouth sucked my fingers and toes and then licked up the insides of my arms. His toes slid into my wet pussy and played in that playground for a while presenting me with new vibrations.

I was becoming exhausted. "If you want me to be at my best tonight, you had better slow down," I warned.
Frank rolled off of me and his cock was still rock hard. I could not resist. I climbed onboard and rode the merry-go-round one more time before I crawled off to take my shower.

It was a magnificent ride. My body vibrated and he was like a wild horse bucking to try to throw me from his back. Sweat flowed between my breasts tickling my belly. His fingers pinched my nipples making them pay attention to his wanderings.

It was one o'clock. I thought, "Where did the day go?" then I smiled and my hand went to my pussy.

"Do you want to go with me to get the kids?" I asked.

"No, sweetheart, I'm going to call Kevin and set up tonight, see you when you get back," he said as I walked out the door.

"Where are you going tonight, mommy?" the kids asked when they got in the car.

"Dancing with Uncle Frank," I told them.

"Why isn't daddy going dancing?" they wanted to know.

"He doesn't like all the noise, and can't dance very good," I lied. "How was the zoo?" I asked changing the subject.

This was enough to have them talking about it the rest of the ride home forgetting about Frank and I going out tonight.

I bathed them then put them down for a nap. Frank was already napping when we returned home.

I explored my closet to find something really sexy to meet Frank's friend tonight. I had a fantasy of bringing him home with us to have both of them. I thought, "I'm really getting to be a bad girl!"

I jumped in the shower and washed all the food off and from inside my body. Feeling completely refreshed and clean I lay on the bed and drifted off to sleep. Next thing I knew, Richard was waking me.

"Hadn't you better get ready to go to dinner?" he asked.

"Wow! What time is it? When did you get home?" I asked groggily.

"About ten minutes ago. Everyone was sleeping, scared me at first. Seems the kids had a good time at the zoo though, they told me all about it. We're getting ready to go eat pizza," he said after he kissed me hello.

"Is that what you're wearing?" he asked pointing to the strapless mini dress I had laid out.

"Yes, unless you object," I told him.

"Oh no, I very much like!" he smiled and ran a finger over my now hard nipple. "Want help putting it on?"

"Thank you, do you have time?" I asked.

"Always time for my beautiful wife!" he smiled and gave me a hand to help me sit up.

I raised my arms and Richard pulled the dress over my naked body. I reached under the breast cups and made my tits comfortable. I went to the drawer and took out a black garter belt and a pair of black stockings.

The dress came to mid thigh. My stockings latched just above that point. When I crossed my legs the tops of the stockings would show.

"Are you wearing underwear?" Richard asked.

"Do you think I should?" I asked.

He shook his head no, but yes came out of his mouth.

I laughed. Well since you can't make up your mind, maybe I'll put this thong on.

His head went up and down. He kissed me and said have a good time. Then his fingers went into my wet pussy. He turned, closed the door then crawled across the carpet and spread my legs. His hands spread my legs and he crawled between them.

His tongue was electric as it touched me and I had to place my hands on his back to support myself as he licked the flowing juices from my sugarwalls.

"Daddy! Let's go," the kids cried from the door of our room.

"Daddy's coming, he'll be there in a minute," I called back as the orgasm ran through me and Richard licked my juices before they could run down my legs.

He stood up and licked his lips. He kissed me one more time and I could taste and smell me on him. "You may want to wash your face before you go," I suggested.

"Oh no, I want to smell you while I'm masturbating in the movie," he teased.

Once they were gone, I went looking for Frank. I hadn't seen him since the food orgy we had earlier.

I checked his room, but he wasn't there. I went outside, and his car was gone. "Hmmm, I've been stood up!" I thought.

I went back inside and put my makeup on and waited. I thought that sooner or later someone would show up, be it Frank or Richard.

Within ten minutes I heard the car pull up. It was Frank.

"Where were you?" I asked. "I thought I was going to sit at home all dressed up with nowhere to go," I explained.

"I just went to get something to keep me from getting drunk tonight. I want to be fully functional when we get home, tonight. I just know that we are going to have an exciting time," he told me.

"You look really hot!" he licked his lips. "I'll be ready in ten minutes. Kevin is meeting us at nine."

"Okay," I'll just sit here and be beautiful for a while," I laughed.

When he returned from his shower, he looked good enough to eat. I licked my lips and I felt the moisture in my cunt. I pulled up my dress and shoved my fingers into her.

"No, no, no! Tonight there are only two sets of fingers that get to please that little twat of yours Kevin's and mine.

"You are going to share me with Kevin tonight? I don't even know him!" I protested.

"You will not be able to resist him, I promise. I am only sharing so he won't steal you away from me. He is so suave and cunning. You will be all over him like a slut," he explained.

I giggled, "As if I am anything but!"

Frank covered my mouth with his and his tongue darted into mine. One hand traveled to the hem of my short, tight dress and then up my leg. He found the string thong and his bishop stiffened.

"Oh this is going to be a sexy night!" he whispered. Kneeling down, he crawled between my legs and tasted my nectar. He sucked my clit into his mouth and nibbled on it then crept out from under me with a grin.

"Kevin is going to steal you away from me tonight, I just know it," he said as he kissed my lips. I tasted my pussy on them. "Give me twenty minutes to shower and dress then we'll be on our way," he said as he left the room.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a drink. I was a little nervous. "He said that he was going to let this friend of his touch my body," I thought to myself. I wondered if I could handle a complete stranger touching me.

Then I thought, "Well, Frank was a stranger when I let him in our home; I haven't regretted that. And if he's Frank's friend, well…" I really did trust Frank not to let anything happen to me.

I dabbed some perfume between my legs and on my tits while I waited for him to finish his shower and dress. I fantasized about what would happen with these two best friends.

Maybe we would do sexy dancing on the floor with everyone watching us. One in front of me the other behind with me sandwiched between them. Maybe one would suck my tits on the dance floor while the other explored under my dress. My mind was running wild.

My pussy was getting wet. My thoughts were lost in never, never land and I was startled by Frank's touch. I jumped and turned quickly as he tried to get my attention.

"Are you ready to go my dear?" he asked as I jumped.

"Yes!" I tried to cover my nervousness.

He took my arm and escorted me to the car. Opening the door he helped me in after he rubbed my butt with his warm hand.

The drive to the restaurant was filled with small talk. "After diner I thought we'd go somewhere to dance. We had such a good time last time we went dancing. What do you think?" Frank asked.

"That's good," I said, "If Kevin dances half as good as you, then I will have a wonderful time tonight and I will probably sleep like a baby when we get home."

"Maybe," Frank teased.

"Mmmm, yeah that was a nice night, wasn't it?" I said softly. Frank reached over and ran his hand up to my moist muffin.

As we walked into the restaurant Frank had made reservations for, there was a sexy dark haired man standing just inside the door. He was looking around. When he saw me he smiled. Then he spotted Frank and his smile turned into a grin and he strode towards us.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers