Another Night Out for Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

When the two came face to face, they embraced with a hug of two men who were close and hadn't seen each other in a long while. A lot of explicit words were used. Then Frank turned to me.

"Kevin, please meet my lovely lady! Sweetheart, this is Kevin!" he introduced us with pride in his voice.

Tentatively, I took his hand. He shook mine and then smiled a beautiful smile.

"It's my pleasure to meet such a lovely woman as you," he said as he bowed to me.

"You told them your name yet?" Frank inquired.

"Yeah, I did, but told them I was waiting for you," Kevin said as he rubbed my exposed back.

He motioned for the Headwaiter.

"Sir?" the Headwaiter asked upon arriving.

"We're ready to be seated, Charles," Kevin spoke with authority.

"Certainly, sir, please come this way," Charles said as he turned to lead us to our table.

Chardon's is a restaurant I have always wanted to visit, but we could never afford this type of luxury. There were crystal chandlers and cut crystal on the tables. No paper cups with plastic tops with holes to push your straw through here. Not a place you bring two small children.

The china was gold rimmed and the napkins were linen not paper. I think I walked through the place with my mouth open and my eyes wide.

I felt like Cinderella. Only I had two Prince Charmings, each more handsome than the other in his own way.

Kevin pulled out my chair as Frank sat next to me. Charles pulled out Kevin's chair, which he slid closer to mine as the headwaiter left the table to get the wine Frank had ordered.

Another waiter came to the table with large menus. He handed me one that was opened. I looked at it and there was no prices; how was I to know what to order?

I saw ten dishes that made my mouth water. What choice! Grilled Amberjack, sautéed oysters in a garlic sauce over angel hair pasta, seared sea scallops in a red wine sauce topped with shallots, basil, thyme and garlic, Prime rib cooked to taste with horseradish sauce… the list was delightful.

As I was indulged in the multitude of succulent choices I felt a hand on each of my legs. My first response was a true knee-jerk one. I was shocked as their hands touched me.

Frank's quickly ran up my thigh to my mostly uncovered pussy. He knew what was waiting for him there.

Kevin, however, was a bit shocked when he reached my shaved cunt and there was but a thin string protecting her. His fingers wasted no time checking out the moisture level.

"I've decided what I want for dinner and it's not on this menu," he said and slipped under the table without another word.

I felt him slap Frank's hand away as I felt his tongue lick the length of my slit. A shiver ran up my spine. I looked at Frank; he had a smile on his face and reached over and pinched my hard nipple.

"Are you ready to order, Sir?"

"Give us a few minutes, my friend had to go to the men's room; he'll be back soon," Frank smiled as I squirmed in my, chair which was becoming very wet.

Trying to distract me from the pleasure I was receiving and bring me back to Earth, Frank asked, "Do you know what you want, sweetheart?"

I shook my head yes then no and back again. I tried to speak, "Too many choooicccess, all gooooooooodd, Mmmmmmmmmmm," was all that I could mumble.

"I see, so it is probably best we wait for Kevin to return then?" he said with a large grin on his face.

I nodded my head and took a deep breath.

I could fee the fluids spewing and his tongue was licking them up as quickly as they flowed into my pussy.

I started sliding down lower in my chair. Frank reached for my arm to keep at least part of me above the table.

Then I felt teeth on my clit and fire ran up to by breasts. My nipples stood erect and I started doing deep breathing exercises. Then one final lick bottom to top and nothing.

Kevin climbed from under the table, licking his lips. My juices still on his chin. Frank pointed, Kevin, ran his finger across his chin then stuck it in his mouth.

Our waiter quickly returned, "Are you ready to order, sir?" he inquired.

"Sorry, Carl, just give me a few more moments, I just returned to the table," he instructed and the waiter walked away.

He turned to me, "You've got the sweetest juices I've ever tasted!" then he leaned over and kissed me. His tongue went down my throat. "I want to fuck that sweet pussy of yours tonight," he told me.

I smiled and looked at Frank.

"So what are you having?" I asked with my face on fire from embarrassment.

"I'm having the Shrimp Vindaloo with brown rice," he licked his lips; "it's delicious here."

I turned to Kevin, "And you?"

"Well, I just had the best dish here, but I think I'm gonna do the Prime Rib," he said, "then you again for dessert," he smiled and I smiled back.

"I think I'll have the Ginger Swordfish with Orange-Avocado Salsa. That sounds wonderful"!

Frank ordered drinks, then placed the food order. Kevin told me about himself. He was an architect and traveled all over the world to consult on buildings. He had been doing it for about ten years and loved it.

I listened intently as he described the buildings he had helped design.

The drinks came and the topic shifted to a lighter air. The two of them started talking about school pranks and the wild things they did when they were younger.
I watched their faces and heard their words, but I was in another place. You see there were fingers and hands exploring my body under the table.

The food arrived and I ate like a wild animal. It was beyond my imagination. Each of them let me sample theirs.

After dinner, Kevin said, "Dancing!"

Each took one of my arms and escorted me out of t he restaurant. Kevin rode in our car and we found a great dance club. There were a lot of people and the music was a great combination of fast and slows.

Kevin took the first slow dance, "Only fair my friend, you've already danced with her," he said as he walked me out onto the floor. The lights went down and other couples joined in.

"You are a very sexy, woman, my dear!" Kevin whispered in my ear as he pulled me close to him.

I could feel his hardon against my pelvic bone. "Thank you," I smiled.

His mouth covered mine and his tongue found its way to my throat. I felt his hand on my ass and his cock seemed to somehow protrude from his pants. It was only an optical illusion but his cotton pants did stick out in the front and the head of his prick poked me as we danced.

Eventually he someway figured a way to slip his tongue onto the nipple of my breast while he laid his head on my chest. He held me so close that no one saw as his tongue lapped at my hard nipple. It was exciting and scary at the same time. How many people saw his mouth on my tits?

Kevin held me tight to him his hand on my ass fondle the mounds there and his middle finger was massaging the crack through my dress. My legs became weak and my nipples hard. His mouth now sucked the nipples over the top of my dress.

When the music stopped, it took me two minutes to walk off of the floor.

Our table was in a dark corner. Frank took me onto his lap. He had already unzipped his pecker and was stroking it as we approached. My wet Quim allowed him easy access. I rode him like a bucking bronco; I was so hot.

While he fucked me, Kevin crawled beneath the table and licked me. My clit cried out for attention and he gave it to her. My orgasms were multiple and steady.

When I could take no more, I slipped under the table. I took Kevin in my mouth and I stroked Frank with the fluids that I had taken from my pussy.

Kevin was so hot that he couldn't take my mouth for more than twenty minutes before he exploded deep down my throat. He had sweet cum; I thought he must drink a lot of fruit juice.

I placed my mouth on Frank's cock. Not long after Kevin's eruption, Frank fed me another dose of hot cum.
Both ready for more, Frank helped me off the floor and lead me to the car followed by Kevin. We drove home. I noticed that it was already one o'clock. We tiptoed into the house.

Kevin was a little clumsy; he had too much to drink. Once in Frank's room, they both helped me out of my short, tight dress. Standing before them, completely naked, except for my garters and stockings they admired my breasts.

Poised at the foot of the bed each took one in his mouth. My legs became weak and I had to hold on to their necks to keep from falling onto the floor.

As if they realized this, they both took one of my legs and tossed me onto the bed. One on either side, their hard cocks were begging for my attention.

I rolled over on top of Kevin. I was so wet that my pussy opened up and I slid down his pole like it was greased. Leaning over him, I placed my hands on his thick hairy chest.

As my butt lifted off him, I felt a burning. I realized it was Frank forcing his large prick into my ass. I turned toward him and kissed him deeply. "Put on a condom, or get out of there!" I demanded.

He pouted a minute then he pulled out and went to the drawer and found some protection and the lubricant.

As he poured the cool liquid over my ass, I got a chill. Then I felt the rip as his thick penis slipped thorough my tight anus. I was on the upstroke on Kevin and as I went down, his cock filled me completely. I orgasmed immediately.

The two of them found a perfect unison and I was being fucked as I had never imagined. Somehow, they managed to maneuver their positions to lay on their sides, Frank still behind me, and Kevin in front.

Kevin kissed me hard as his phallus slide effortlessly in and out of my soppy pussy. Frank had slowed down. He was taking his time because my ass was so tight.

I heard the creak and saw the sliver of light as Richard entered the room. I sensed him kneeling at the end of the bed. Then I felt his hand as he stroked the heel of my foot.

I felt warmth on my toes and realized he had taken them, one at a time, into his mouth to suck them. It was a wonderful, erotic feeling. Had we not been in this position, I may not have thought so; but right now, his mouth on my foot make me even more wet.

Frank was getting really aggressive. His prick slid deep into my ass and his fingers pinched my hard nipples with a passion. Fire flowed through my belly.

Kevin's tongue explored my neck and breast and his cock banged against my G-spot causing me added pleasure to that of Frank and Richard.

I closed my eyes and just wanted to experience all of the sensations that were attacking my body. I felt everything go limp and a splash of heat and moisture flowed though my being.

I felt Frank's thick cum first as he spewed deep into the condom within my ass. So much and so thick that I ran out overflowed the lamb's skin and ran out of my butt and down to kiss Kevin's balls.

That must have lit his fuse because his detonation came immediately after I felt Frank's seed hit my pussy. The blast was so strong that it hurt as it gushed out of him and onto my pleasure zone.

On my leg, I felt the warmth of someone's hand. I realized it was Richard and he was massaging my muscles gently. Then I felt wetness it was his tongue cleaning lapping the sweat off my legs. He licked from my knees to my pubic area. I'm sure there that he enjoyed my sweet juices as they were squeezed out of me.

I breathed deeply and my muscles went limp. Frank rolled over and pulled the condom off his cock. I felt movement from the bottom of the bed. When I turned my head, I saw Richard lick the last of Frank's seed out of the sheath.

He then crawled up beside Frank and tentatively took his spent cock into his mouth. I watched as Frank placed a hand on the back of Richard head and held him as he licked and sucked the juices off his cock.

The smile on his face was one of contentment and pleasure. He even reached down and pinched Richard's nipples and slapped his ass. I heard Richard take a deep breath and the sigh with pleasure.

After he had finished cleaning Frank, Richard crawled up to Kevin. He kneeled before him from the floor. Kevin looked at Frank then at me; I shook my head yes. Kevin spread his masculine legs apart and took Richard's head in his hands.

He guided him to his still shaking cock. I saw Richard lick his lips as his mouth came close and when he saw the hole in the top of his well-shaped head he stuck the tip of his tongue into it. I watched closely as his cock became hard again.

His mouth slid the length of that prick and his face bounced up and down until Kevin refused to let it do so. He held him tight to his body and pumped his hips in and out towards Richard's face.

I knew that Richard was swallowing the long dick each time Kevin pushed his hips towards his face. Then I noticed that Richard pulled up some and then saw his
Adam's apple move as he swallowed a fresh supply of salty cum provided by Kevin.

When he was released, there was a smile on his face and he licked his lips. Then he crawled over to where I was lying. His mouth covered mine. His cock was hard and dripping precum.

Richard's tongue traveled from my lips down to my breasts where he lingered only a short while on this trek to my vibrating pussy. That was where his treasures lie and what he wanted more than my kisses.

Reaching my well-saturated cunt, he turned me over. He gently inserted his tongue into my ass and swirled it around soothing the burn left by Frank's large prick. He kissed each butt cheek and then rolled me over onto my back once again.

He licked his lips and a smile crossed them. Then he dove into my pussy. His tongue found its target on the first try. I too, forced him to stay at the target he had landed.

His mouth lapped, sucked and licked my pussy and clit giving me four more orgasms. I just let him roam and search for all of the treasures deposited there. I think he must have sucked and licked me for at least a half of hour.

Once he finished, he sat on the side of the bed. I crawled over to him and said, "I know you got real horny sucking their cocks, didn't your Richard? You like the feel of their big hard cocks in your mouth because it makes you realize how much more they can give me than you, don't you, dear?"

He shook his head up and down. I placed my hand on his prick and started stroking it slowly. "You like to taste your wife's juices on their penises don't you sweetheart?" I teased him.

"Mmmmm" he moaned as my hand slid up and down on his shaft. "You really got excited watching their large dicks in my pussy, didn't you baby?" His head bobbed while I ran my finger across the head of his dong and then placed the drop of precum into his mouth then kissed him.

"You like seeing me satisfied because you are such a loving husband and want me to have all the cock that I desire and deserve, right my loving husband?" I taunted.

Richard's head shook in agreement and licked his lips. All the while, I stroked his hard pole. His breathing became fast and his eyes sparkled with joy. "You love licking their thick seed out of my cunt, don't you baby boy?"

He licked his lips like he was remembering the tasted of their pasty cum as he licked it out of my twat.

I could feel the pressure building in his balls and the start of his seed as it tried to rise to his mushroomed head. I licked the urethra opening where some more precum had come to rest. Then I offered it to him. His tongue licked mine and his prick jerked in excitement.

"Ohhhhhh, gaud!" He cried as the hot fluids from his gonads rose up his shaft. With four more strokes, his seed spewed over the head and onto my hands and his belly.

"Bad boy!" I scolded him. "Now lick this off me."

He took my cum covered hand into his and licked the thick fluids off it. When he was finished, he kissed me then walked out the door and back to our bedroom closing Frank's door behind him.

Kevin quietly said, "Wow, he gives great head!"

I giggled, "Yes, he has waited a long time to do that!"
Frank said, "He's a good boy." Then he kissed me again and pulled me on top of him. His rock hard cock found my pussy and I fucked him hard and furious. Soon I started sweating and the drops were falling onto his chest.

Kevin crawled up beside me and took my salty breast into his mouth. His fingers found my clit and he rubbed and massaged her while I rode my bronco, Frank. My legs burned and I could hardly breath. I was about to tell Frank he had to start working when his seed filled me and ran down my legs.

I rolled over and Kevin said, "I want to try that."

He knelled over Frank and took his still flowing cock in his mouth. He licked the head and then covered the shaft with his mouth. Sliding up and down slowly, he experienced the taste of Frank's and my juices mixed.

When he had finished, he looked at me and said, "That's not all that bad, actually, it's rather tasty."

Then Frank went down on me and licked his seed out of my cunt. For nearly twenty minutes he licked and slurped the thick, tacky fluid out of my pussy. When he came up for air, he was licking his lips.

I turned over and quickly feel asleep.

The following morning I awoke early. The children weren't even playing in their room. I showered then checked on the kids. They were dreaming pleasant things; I could tell by the peacefulness of their angelic faces.

Then I checked on my loving husband who had done such a wonderful job the night before. He also had a peaceful look on his face as he lay there with his hand still on his cock. He must have fallen asleep soon after masturbating.

I cautiously crawled onto the bed and ran my tongue over its tip. I tasted like dried up, left over cum.

"Hmmmm," he stirred.

Carefully, I took his shrunken cock into my lips. My tongue savored his salty remains. My head bobbed up and down slowly licking his shaft and pulling him into my throat.

I felt Richard's hands as the crawled into my long hair. "Good morning, baby! How was your night?" he asked.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "It was fabulous!" then I went back down on his tool.

"Did you get enough cock last night?" he inquired.

"Mmmmm, yes and it was good cock! I even got my tits licked on the dance floor in front of everyone and no one even noticed. I crawled under the table and stroked Frank while I sucked Kevin. Then I sucked Frank while Kevin played with my clit. It was so sexy!" I bragged to him.

I continued, "Then we came home and had a wonderful threesome. They fucked me, sucked me, screwed me, and butt fucked me for hours while I sucked them and licked them and even tried a little anal finger fucking on Kevin. He seemed to really enjoy that."

Richard's cock was growing as I shared with him the sex I had enjoyed the night before.

My hand unconsciously traveled to the acorn shaped head and rubbed off the drops of precum settling there. Then I ran my hand down his hard shaft and at the base tightened my grip and ran my hand up to the head once again.

Richard pushed me back onto the bed. Roughly, he pulled my legs apart and crawled between them, still holding them in his hands. He rested one of my legs on his shoulder while he guided his now hard prick into my pussy and shoved it deep into me.

On his knees, his hips pounded toward my open slit, which was wet and begging for his attentions. Richard grunted as his cock slid in and out of my love walls and it didn't take long for his seed to travel the length of his tool and spread a velvety layer of his cum over the back of my vagina.

He slumped over me breathing hard. "I really enjoyed cleaning you, Frank and his friend, what's-his-name, last night. You tasted so good and their cocks had your flavor on them making their had pricks tasty too. I love this new part of you. "Sexy, in control and denying me your favors from time to time."

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers