Another Place Ch. 02

Story Info
Two male cousins take a bath.
1k words
4.26
55.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Matthew spent the afternoon apart but were in each other's thoughts until dinner, when there Grandmother called them to the table. They sat in an awkward silence that was only broken by the quiet sounds of their eating. Occasional glances to each other said more than words were able. Alex smiled at Matthew and the gesture was returned. It was a courtship of sorts, subtle flirting that made life their intentions. The body language of the two cousins suggested a desire for intimacy.

After dinner, the boys Grandmother cleared the table then ran a hot bath for them. She left them alone to bath in the large iron tub. Alex and Matthew stalked each other with their eyes as they undressed. Each boy stared with new sight at the body of the other. The sun had tanned their skin a husky golden shade, and in the heat of the bathroom their pores oozed perspiration. Their smooth male flesh glistened with sweat, and the desire for sexual pleasure. The scent of sex permeated their senses.

The boys stood naked, eyeing gingerly their muscled flesh. Alex stepped into the bath and lay back. With his eyes he called for Matthew to sit astride him. Matthew noted the plea and walked over to the tub. In a moment he was above Alex, his eyes hungry for his cousin's young body. Without speaking he placed his hand on Alex's chest. Alex shivered, and both boys became erect.

Matthew felt his way down Alex's hairless torso to his twitching sex. Here there was a patch of fine hairs, and he moved his fingers through them. Then he wrapped his fingers around Alex's cock. The youngster moaned softly and relaxed in the water. Matthew moved his fingers nimbly about Alex's penis, stroking and caressing it up and down as though it were his own. Alex closed his eyes, his breath short and erratic. He tried to touch Matthew's sex and administer the same pleasures but his rhythm was lost.


Instead he moved forward and placed his mouth on Matthew's breast. He sucked the small nipple as Matthew masturbated his penis. Alex was almost crying with pleasure. Then his mouth was upon Matthew's and they kissed, kissed as Matthew stroked Alex's cock and Alex ran his hands over Matthew's toned bottom. He fingered the marble cheeks as his penis was pleasured. Then he felt the orgasm approach. He rocked his hips against Matthew's hand. Matthew knew Alex was going to come. He quickened his movements and Alex moaned into his mouth. Alex was in the frenzy before orgasm. His cock was straining and he made strange whimpering sounds. Matthew whispered something into his ear. Then Alex ejaculated, and the resulting sensations were like none he had ever known. His pleasure spat out of his cock, the semen thick and gushing. Alex came hard into Matthew's hand, and Matthew did not stop masturbating his cousins' cock until he became quiet and his eyes opened once more. Then Matthew washed the come off his hands and the semen floated in large droplets in the soapy water.

Alex sat up and kissed Matthew. Their hands explored warm intimate places as they tongued each other. The kiss was long, and Matthew was bursting to come. Again he whispered to Alex. Alex turned round and raised his granite bottom for Matthew to fondle. Matthew handled Alex's buttocks like a sculptor moulding clay. He held it in his hands, explored the curves and texture of the ass. Then he parted the cheeks and placed a finger inside the ass. He pushed it up to the knuckle, and again Alex moaned. Matthew held it there a moment, then withdrew. He took the soap and lathered Alex's ass hole, then soaped his own cock so both cock and ass were lubricated for sex.

Both boys were virgins, but Matthew could not ignore the desire to penetrate his cousin's buttocks with his cock. The desire crazed him. He held Alex steady by the parted ass cheeks and guided his cock into Alex's bum. It was a slow penetration, and Matthew nearly came before he was fully inside Alex, but he managed to contain his pleasure until his hard cock was up to the balls inside Alex's ass. Alex moaned as Matthew slowly fucked his virgin bottom, and Matthew did not know if it was from pleasure or pain, or both. Matthew dug his fingers into Alex's buttocks as he sodomised his cousin. He moaned with Alex as his cock slid in and out of his tight ass hole. Together they rocked in union, Alex pushing his buttocks upward as Matthew ravaged them with his sex. He thrashed against Alex's bottom, pushing and withdrawing his penis quickly into Alex's ass. Matthew fucked Alex with such savagery that the water was thrown out of the tub in huge waves. But neither boy cared. Both were lost in another place and time.

Matthew was suddenly overcome with desire, and he felt the semen rise in his shaft as the pressure of orgasm could no longer be contained. He moaned incoherently as he came, as the spunk jolted out of his cock in thick bursts of delight and flooded Alex's tight ass hole. Matthew thumped and humped Alex's buttocks until he was drained of semen.

The paroxysm was brief, but it left Matthew elated. After coming he withdrew his spent penis from Alex's buttocks and lay back in the tub. Alex placed his hands on his throbbing anus, and both boys watched as the semen dripped out from his ass hole. The come was thin and floated in the water like a spider's web.

Just at that moment the boy's grandmother burst in. She saw the water on the tiled floor and shouted at the boys. Alex and Matthew leapt out of the tub, their skinny naked bodies dripping more water on the floor, then collected their towels and ran from the bathroom laughing. It had been an amazing start to the journey of their fledging sexuality, and the night would bring more pleasures to the two boys.