Another Play Time

Story Info
Turnabout is fair play.
1.3k words
4.11
17.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All rights are reserved! This story is not to be copied or circulated except by madengineer3 or by means of the Literotica website, and under Literotica's rules

I am strapped down to a hard surface that has some holes in it. It feels like plywood covered by a thin plastic sheet. There are restraints from the plywood around my waist, around my ass, around my neck, around each arm, and around each leg. I feel no pressure at all on my upper chest or my face. My breasts are hanging freely down through a pair of holes in the plywood. My face is partially resting on a pillow, such as one of those used for a massage. I can see nothing through the blindfold, except that there seems to be no light in the room. From the discomfort in my mouth I realize that a gag has been placed in my mouth. The room I am in must be about seventy five to eighty degrees Fahrenheit because I feel that I am nude but I feel neither cold nor hot. I am waiting for my tormentor to arrive. Anxiety has been building. What will he do to me? Is he in a good mood or in a mood to cause pain?

Suddenly, I hear the sound of his bare feet on the floor. There is a rolling sound as if a cart were being rolled over to where I am held captive. Without warning I feel hands on my breasts. Because of the gag all I can do is hum in appreciation of the feelings from his hands. The hands cease touching me.

I hear water being poured into a stainless steel bowl. The sound is unmistakable. I feel a wet cloth washing my pubic region with special attention to my pussy lips. The water is removed and soap lather, or that is what it feels like, is being applied to my pubic area. Moments later the area is rinsed and I hear what I believe to be someone mixing up shaving cream powder in a cup with a shaving brush like they used to do fifty years ago. I can't complain in the least as I feel the lather applied to my groin area. I relax when I feel the razor shaving me. He shaves then the area around the inside of my upper thighs and finally my pubic area. He then rinses me off and gently dries me.

What is he doing now? I can hear the sound of something being attached to the plywood up near my chest. Then I feel it. It is like a small table, or flat surface, that is placed under my breasts so that they are just barely touching it. It feels smooth but beyond that I don't know what to expect.

Now I can hear the sound of something being attached to the table down near my feet. Then, I hear the sound as if something gooey were being taken from a tube and rubbed on his hands. Then I feel the slippery feel of his hand working lubricant into my pussy. I would like to lean into his hand to increase the pressure, but my bindings don't allow me to do that. Next I feel his hand lubricating between my ass cheeks. He takes special care to make sure that my butt is well lubed. I hear him coating something else. There is a sort of "schlurp" sound as he lubes the surface. His hand is back on my pussy lips again. He has inserted a finger into my vagina and is gently working it around. His other hand is gently working a finger into my ass. The feelings of pleasure make me shudder. After several minutes he has worked up to having three fingers in my vagina and three in my ass. He then takes his hands away. I hear him moving something and then feel the dildo pressing at my pussy. As it enters I then feel a second dildo pushing at my anus. From the way that it feels when he moves the device I know this is a dual dildo. He slides the dual dildo into my cunt and ass about two inches and then slides it out just a touch. I hear a click and know that the dildo has been attached to something mechanical. He has moved now to directly under where my pussy is. I hear another device being attached to the plywood. I suddenly realize that there is something soft and flexible gently pressing against my clit.

There is the click of a switch and the platform that my breasts are just barely touching starts to vibrate. My nipples become hard almost immediately. As I start to quietly moan There is another click and I feel a gentle vibration at my clit. This gets my attention right away! Oh, this is so good! There is yet another click and the dual dildos start to simultaneously stroke in and out of my pussy and my ass. I am moaning and building toward a climax. He lets me have a couple of mini-climaxes but as I am beginning to build towards a thunderous one, he turns off all the toys. I am left with the devices in my ass and cunt but can't move enough to finish the job. I am frustrated. He sounds like he has picked up a book and is reading.

It seems like hours, but I am sure it has only been about ten minutes, before I am no longer on the edge of orgasm. I hear him moving. There are the clicks of the switches and the vibrator on my tits and dual dildo in my cunt and ass are moving. I start climbing the mountain again! It feels good. Moments later it feels wonderful. Only moments later it feels like the build up to a monster climax. I am almost at the edge, and the toys are turned off. I could scream, except for the gag.

I feel the dildos being removed. But, then I feel even larger ones being put in their place. I am already super wet down there and there is no need for the new ones to be lubricated.

The low table below my tits has been left in place, but I can feel something smooth being placed on the underside of each boob. It isn't uncomfortable. There is a click, and the table under my tits starts to vibrate again. There is a second click and vibrators touching the bottom side of my boobs start to make them feel wonderful. At the third click the newly added, ribbed, dildos start their incessant driving in and out of my ass and vagina. I am in heaven! The pleasure is intense and I am rapidly climbing toward an orgasm. At the last moment the action stops!

I feel something being done with the plywood sheet. The portion near my head, has been unhooked and I now have to support my head's weight. I hear a table or something being rolled over just under my face. He informs me that we can end this slow torture if I can bring him to orgasm with my mouth. He removes my gag and moves up under me and I take his dick in my mouth. I start to lick it. It was hard to begin with, but not as hard as it is becoming now. His pre-cum is delicious. I start to work on his glans with my tongue. He is starting to move toward an orgasm. As he starts up the ramp for his orgasm I hear three clicks in rapid succession. All the vibrators and the dildos are on again and are driving me up the wall. As I bring him toward the peak of his orgasm I am reaching my own peak.

It is like fireworks. I have gone over the edge and brought him over the edge at the same time. The machines are switched off. I feel my bonds being released. The last to go is the blindfold. My loving husband and I embrace. He asks me if I want to see the video of our games first, or make love first. I grin and lead him to the bedroom.