Another Profile, Another Older Man

Story Info
She meets an older man online and has great sex.
2.6k words
4.27
33.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natalie89
natalie89
25 Followers

My first winter in the big, new, exotic city was cold in every way. The weather was horrible and completely unlike anything I'd ever been exposed to. My job had gone from bad to borderline unbearable. My coworkers were cold, unwelcoming and extremely competitive. And to the rest of the city, I was a complete stranger.

When you're surrounded by millions of people who are pretty much just like you, it's refreshing for someone to look at you as an individual, even if just for a split second. So, by February I had grown to cherish brief moments of eye contact in the subway. In retrospect, I was depressed, but at the time, everything seemed insurmountable and I couldn't quite place why.

And in a sense, it was. After a Christmas party gone bad, I wrote off all my coworkers as competitive assholes, so I had become the most competitive writer at our arty little magazine. Competitiveness had proven quite good for my young career and I scored some stories that not only got great traffic on the web, but actually made it into print. But, it hadn't endeared me to any of my coworkers. And, I had resigned myself to not being able to meet friends in such a large city and it was incredibly cold, so I stopped going out and spent my time in my dingy basement suite binge watching entire television series.

It wasn't at all how I had imagined living in a big fabulous city. Not only was the city more tarnished than I had imagined, but I was the opposite of fabulous.

Other than a guy from California who I had unsatisfying sex with when he was in town, I was completely single. Guys would flirt with me when I was out, but I wasn't out often, so it was a perpetual cycle of loneliness, self doubt and, to be blunt, horniness.

One Friday night, the weather decided to simultaneously pelt the city with wind, rain and sleet. The wind was heavy enough that the rain and sleet seemed to be coming sideways. In short, the night was miserable and so I picked up two bottles of wine at a store near my place and went home to cook food and escape the cold.

I drank a little faster than I should have while I cooked and so I had a difficult meal full of wondering why I had taken this stupid job in this stupid city. Journalism had proven to be a bit of a dud careerwise. I didn't expect to uncover a story that would make a President resign straight out of college, but some of my recent work included heavy hitters like "Top 6 Unexpectedly Romantic Valentines Dates" and "8 Etiquette Tips from the Pros."

After I ate, still feeling bitter, I tried to sit down to some television, but nothing was interesting. I was 23 and even though I hadn't been acting it, I was fabulous. Maybe it was the booze, but had the weather not been horrible, I likely would have gone to a club to dance. It was likely the booze, but all of a sudden, I felt like getting out of my coccoon. So, I grabbed my laptop and set up another online dating profile.

My last online dating experience turned into hot sex with a pathological liar, so I wasn't expecting much when I set up my account, uploaded pictures, and filled up my profile. And, at first I didn't get much, but I stayed on the site, and sipped wine. About an hour and a half after I set up my account, I got a chat request from a guy whose profile I had liked. He was in his early 50s, which just a few months before would have seemed insurmountably old and also new to the city. I accepted the request and we started chatting.

That was the start of an epic chat experience that lasted nearly nine hours until 7am Saturday morning when he suggested that we 'brave all the snow and meet somewhere for breakfast'. I was deliriously tired but quickly agreed. We agreed to meet at a neat little diner a short bus ride from my place, and then logged off to go shower.

By the time I got into the shower, I was regretting my decision to meet him. I hadn't slept in over 24 hours and was intensely tired. But, I liked him a tremendous amount already. He was a professor at one of the city's better universities and his mind was as expansive as anyone's I had ever met. Well travelled, extremely confident, and intensely interesting to talk with, he was so much fun to chat with and I knew we would have an incredible amount of fun together at breakfast.

My walk to my bus stop reaffirmed my love for the city. The storm had blown away while I'd been chatting with Andrew and while the air was brisk and cold, the sky was clear and sunny. The whole city was covered in a blanket of white snow and it was quiet and peaceful. Like the city was snug in bed, tucked in a blanket of snow.

The bus showed up and I was happy to step inside. I had foolishly decided to wear a dress and leggings, and my legs were cold in the early morning February air. The bus ride was short, yet seemed long as I played out everything that could possibly go wrong during breakfast.

When I arrived at the diner, I looked around and was disappointed that he wasn't there. My first thought was that he had stood me up, but before I'd finished that thought, he was beside me with a hurried apology for being late. I was pleased to see that his pictures were real and that he was as tall and broad shouldered as he had said. He was hot.

He was hot and the breakfast was incredible. He was intensely funny in person, but it never felt like he was putting on a show for me. Rather, he seemed intensely interested in hearing about my life, my writing and my ideas. I liked him a lot and so, after torturing the poor waitress over several hours of coffee refills, I invited him to come and see my place and watch a movie on my laptop.

We got out to his car which was parked really close to the diner and he warned, "As you know, I've spent the last twenty years living in a much warmer place, so I'm not so good at winter driving." And he wasn't. While it had warmed up significantly, it was still below freezing and he skid all the way back to my place.

When he turned onto my block, I was starting to regret inviting him to my place. "I'll warn you, I live in a really small and old basement suite."

He laughed, "Your place will be fine. I was young once too, you know..."

I only have a 15" laptop, so watching a movie on it with someone usually required cuddling. I lived in a basement suite and it was cold, so it wasn't too awkward to invite him to come and watch it in bed with me. A few months before, I likely would have added that we were just there to watch a movie where it was warm and that it wasn't going to lead to anything, but I didn't see the point. Sex is fun and pleasure is good for you.

My bed was still unmade from Friday morning and I crawled in first and booted up my laptop. He crawled in beside me and agreed to the first movie I suggested. I lied down on my side, put my laptop in front of me and he spooned me from behind. We barely made it five minutes into the movie before he was rubbing my stomach through my dress. Within minutes I was grinding my butt into his groin. I could tell he was hard and I loved it. Grinding seemed like the funnest way to show him that I appreciated it.

Within minutes, his hands had worked their way from my stomach down and under my dress. He started by groping and rubbing me through my leggings, but quickly pushed my leggings down to my knees and started rubbing me through my panties. His hands were magical and felt incredible, so incredible that I quickly wanted him to take my underwear off me.

I asked him to take them and he declined, saying that he wanted me to be ready. I giggled at the tease and went back to loving his hands floating over me. His fingers were magic and found my clit through the fabric, but mainly teased around it only occasionally giving me a full rub. It was insanely hot...so hot that I barely noticed him kissing my neck. All of a sudden, I felt his skin against my bare skin and he slipped a finger inside of my pussy. It felt amazing and I moaned out. He bit my neck, which only added to it.

His teasing was driving me nuts and I wanted to repay the favor, so I asked, "Will you take off all your clothes and lie down on your back?" He didn't say anything and kept his fingers dancing over my body and occasionally slipping inside. But it was so hot I couldn't stand it, "I want to suck you. Take you in my mouth and suck on you."

That got his attention and the reply I wanted, "Mmmmm, okay."

We both got out of bed. I started slowly taking off my dress and leggings. He stripped naked and hopped back into bed. I went a little more slowly, trying to show him a fraction of how his teasing felt. But the basement was cold, so my plans for a slow, deliberate strip tease quickly came to and end and I jumped into bed just in my bra and panties. I snuggled up beside him and kissed him on the lips for the first time, then reached down and grabbed his hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, I love this," I tried to purr as I started kissing my way down his chest. I stopped at his nipples, licked both then kept working my way down, down, down until I was eye level with his hardness. He was average size but was incredibly hard and I couldn't tease him for long before I popped it into my mouth and started sucking on the tip. I felt suddenly greedy as I slurped him into my mouth and sucked on him hungrily. And, accompanied by his pleasured groans I was greedy for him, he was incredible and had teased me into a frenzy.

Teased me, I remembered and so I stopped down my fevered sucking and instead held just the tip in my mouth for a moment. I sucked on it, so softly at first, but growing harder, then started twirling my tongue around it. I licked the tip and concentrated on the nice little hole at the end, running my tongue slowly over it while sucking softly on the entire tip. His moans energized me and I decided to up the teasing a little. I sat up suddenly, quickly evicting his cock from my mouth. Teasing a little, I started playing with my dark brown hair, pulling it back and out of my face.

"Would you pass me that elastic on the night table?" I asked and he kindly complied then watched me put my hair into a loose pony tail.

I smiled, "I love your cock", then leaned down, planted a kiss on the tip and started licking down its underside. He groaned immediately and I knew that my tongue, slowly tracing down the underbelly of his hard cock was a hit. I licked down, slow, slowly, until I reached his balls. Then, I cupped them in my hands...

"God, I need to fuck you...," he interrupted. I rewarded his desire by licking slowly back up the underside of his cock. Slowly exploring every bit of the smooth soft skin on my way back to his head. I gently rubbed his balls when I got back up to the tip and slowly twirled my tongue around it in a slow, perpetual circle around it.

"How would you like to have sex?"

"Will you ride me?"

"I have condoms in the middle drawer of my night table, will you grab one and hand it to me?"

It took a moment for him to get his bearings, but he quickly found a condom and handed it to me. I opened it up, checked it, then carefully put it on him. Incredibly turned on, I couldn't bring myself to tease him anymore, so I quickly slipped off my panties and climbed on top of him.

"You're so fucking hot," he appraised as I positioned myself above him. He reached down and positioned the tip of his cock right at my entrance and in a motion, I lowered myself onto him and took him inside of me. I gasped when I felt him slide inside, he felt incredible and I loved feeling myself full with him. I started riding him...slowly moving up and down on him at first, then when he put his hands on my hips, I increased my speed and started sliding up and down quickly...and soon as fast as I could.

He threw his head back and thrust his pelvis up into me. It felt incredible and I moaned then changed from sliding up and down, to holding him deep inside, sitting on him and grinding back and forth. I leaned into him a little so I could grind myself into him while I moved back and forth on him. It felt glorious and I knew I was close...

He thrust his pelvis up, deep inside of me again. It was glorious and I felt the pressure rise inside of me, then the tingles. I got the most incredible pulsations as I came on top of him. His strong hands held my hips in place while my thighs quivered and my body tingled.

When my orgasm died down, he commanded "hands and knees!" I got off of him immediately and leaned forward beside him and got into doggy style. He was behind me in a second and his cock was back inside of me a second later. He thrust long, hard and fast and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. Then, as soon as I thought it, he announced, "I'm cumming..."

He thrust inside a few more savage times, then I felt him get tense. He let out a deep groan, then an uhhh, uhhh, uhhh as he gave three, final miniature thrusts. With a barely audible, "oh fuck" he collapsed on the bed beside me, breathing fast.

"That was incredible," he announced as he laid there beside me. I was lying a few inches away from him and I kind of wanted him to hold me, but I also didn't want to look super needy, so instead of crawling into his arms, I laid on my stomach with my eyes closed and listened to him breathe. Drenched in the post sex glow, neither of us said anything for what felt like a long time.

He broke the silence, "You know that I'm old enough to be your father, hey?"

I bit my lip and shrugged, "My father is about ten years younger than you, actually..."

He laughed and said, "Do you have a good relationship with him?"

That was a weird question, but I paused and almost let it pass. "Do you want to analyze me, or do you want to hang out, maybe grab water and fool around again?" I liked him...

"Fool around again, please."

natalie89
natalie89
25 Followers