Another Promise Is A Promise

Story Info
18-year-old cheerleaders make a promise.
1.1k words
3.4
88.6k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
297 Followers

(I want to thank everyone for the nice feedbacks I have received on my stories. I really appreciate them and the only reason I haven't answered your emails when you have invited me to do that is that I am being careful about giving out my email address, so I hope you understand. Anyway, one of the readers of the first Promise story, which is about a cheerleader who agrees to give blowjobs to everyone on the football team if they win the game when it seems they are too far behind ever to win but then they do, asked me if I would do a variation on that story with the whole cheerleading squad promising to give the guys an orgy. So here it is.)

I have to admit that the most fun about cheerleading is showing off in front of a whole bunch of people and knowing that you are making them want to have sex with you. I think I am very lucky to be pretty. I just don't understand why all girls aren't pretty, when, for example, all the kittens you see are cute and different kinds of birds all look the same, so why are girls so different in the way that they look. It just doesn't seem fair, and so I know I am very fortunate in the way that I look and I am not stuck up about it either. The other two girls on our cheerleader squad who are lucky like me are Marcy, who is my best friend, and Jenny who is the luckiest of anyone because she is like Miss America.

Anyway, our team was getting killed and there was only like ten minutes left in the game when Marcy came up to me right in the middle of one our cheers and whispered in my ear. I couldn't believe what she said and so when we finished the cheer I went up to her and put my hands on my hips and told her to repeat what she had whispered.

Marcy laughed and told me again, keeping her voice down so the other girls wouldn't hear.

"Hey, the score is 21 to nothing. No way we can win but at least it might give the guys and lift and make them try harder. They have just given up out there. Look at them. I mean they are like moping," Marcy said.

"Mmmm, it would give them a lift all right. Okay, get the girls together and we will take a vote." There was a kind of a bug going around that week and only six girls had made it to the game and we all got in a huddle on the sideline and Marcy made her suggestion. The girls laughed except for Jenny who didn't like the idea one bit but we finally talked her into it because there was no way the guys could ever win, we said, and Jenny looked up at the clock on the scoreboard and said, "Yes, you are right. It is impossible. I think it is an awful thing to say to them, girls, but I will go along with it because I can see there isn't enough time left for them to score 22 points."

Just then the team called a timeout and Alex, my boyfriend, who is also the quarterback, came running over to talk with the coach and when he was through Marcy walked up to him and whispered in his ear. Alex almost jumped in the air. Then he looked at me and the other girls. We were all standing there and giggling except for Jenny who was looking at the ground. I grinned at Alex.

"Why not," I laughed.

We six girls had just agreed to give blowjobs and let the whole team fuck us if they won the game. And now my own boyfriend went back to the huddle to deliver the message while Marcy started telling the guys on the sidelines. Guys were turning around all over the place to look at us, especially Marcy, Jenny and me, and I just smiled at them and licked my lips to tease them and the other girls did the same thing, except for Jenny, like who said, who was too embarrassed. I was having fun, to be honest. There was no way I would actually do such a thing and most of the other girls wouldn't either but it was fun to pretend and tease them.

Well, you wouldn't believe what happened. It looked like the Dayville High School Giants had suddenly turned into the New York Giants. I mean they were awesome. They hadn't been able to do a thing out there and now they just ran over that other team and scored three touchdowns plus a two point thing after the last one and we won the game 22 to 21. I watched it all in horror. As the guys came running off the field when the game ended, I saw a lot of them looking at me but even more were looking at Jenny. They were grinning and hooting. I just stood there like a dope not knowing what to do and then Alex came over to me.

"Don't worry, Elle. I will take care of this."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean obviously you girls are not going to have an orgy with these guys. It was just a joke to get them motivated and it worked. We won the game. That's what counts. I'll tell them to forget it, ok."

I shook my head. "It wasn't a joke, Alex. It was a promise."

"What are you saying?" Alex said. He was starting to get mad. The other girls came over except for Jenny who was sitting at the end of the bench covering her face in her hands.

"I am saying it was a promise. I never thought the team would win. I wouldn't have made the promise if I thought that and neither would the other girls. But you guys did win. You won because of our promise. Everyone on the team did their part and that means we have to do our part. It isn't fair if we don't, Alex. A person should never break a promise if she doesn't have to." The other girls looked at me and they nodded. Marcy was giggling and so was Margaret. The other girls were serious and I could see they were worried. Jenny was the most worried of anyone.

Now Alex got really mad. He told me I was crazy and that I had no right even talking this way since I was his girlfriend, so I reminded him that he was the one who told the team that we would do it. He could have said no then but he didn't, so it was too late to say no now. Alex stomped away. He even called me a bad name as he was going.

elleann
elleann
297 Followers