Another Random Visit

Story Info
I visit you again.
972 words
3.86
9.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another "normal" night

It's another normal night and you're just relaxing at home. You're trying to concentrate on TV, some Walking Dead. But you can't concentrate. After the other night and the random visit, every night this week you've been thinking about the surprise visit. Every night around the same time as the first night you wait patiently for that knock on the door. Praying it will come again soon. Your nipples go hard and your underwear gets wet just thinking about it. You shift uncomfortably on the couch. You've already used your vibrator 3 times tonight. If this bout of horniness isn't sorted soon you're going to need new batteries.

You sigh and go into the kitchen for a drink. You freeze. Was that a knock on the door? You strain your ears. Listening and hoping. Yes that was definitely a knock. You almost run to the door but manage to compose yourself just before you open it. You open it slowly and feel your nipples go rock solid as you see me standing there. Once again there's an urgency in me that surpasses what you saw last time. I stroll inside shutting the door, my hands instantly up your top. You breathe a sigh of relief as my fingers grab your nipples and play with them roughly. There's no fucking around this time, it seems I'm intent on getting the job done as quickly as possible. No romance and no bullshit. Which, to be fair, you're glad of after the period of being constantly horny.

I put my mouth on yours, a hungry kiss , full of desire , my tongue slipping into your mouth easily , burrowing itself deep , exploring your teeth , your cheeks , your tongue. I pull you inside and push you on the couch, where I sit on top of you and start taking your clothes off. First I remove your t-shirt and then your trousers. You try and get to me but I push your hands behind your head. I'm taking obvious control of the situation. You try and resist for a second before accepting that this time, it's only going to go the way I want it too, and you're more than happy to lie back and enjoy the ride.

Once my hands are in you're in your underwear I kiss your lips, biting them a little bit, and move downwards, biting first your neck and then moving to your breasts. I bite at your nipples. It's painful but amazingly satisfying. Once I have finished with them I bite down your body, and to keep my hands busy scratch up and down your front, squeezing your nipples every now and again. You breathe deeply, ready to explode as my mouth bites your inner thighs. I push your legs open and lick around your underwear, causing a huge moan to escape your lips.

You thought there wasn't going to be any teasing, and stare disappointingly (but in bliss) as I lick and bite your thighs. I grab your ass and squeeze hard, pulling your crotch closer to my mouth as I push hard through your underwear against your clit. You can feel my boner through my trousers, and your pleading with little moans to move your hands and give it some attention, but anytime you move your hands I stop what I'm doing and put your hands back. You soon give up trying. For the love of all things holy you don't want me to stop what I'm doing.

I push around your underwear with my tongue and tip you over the edge for your first orgasm of many for the night and you arch your back as you cum. As you do my hands scratch hard down your back, only increasing the pleasure. I swiftly pull your underwear off and bury my face between your legs , my tongue flicking over your clit at a fast pace , bringing only more pleasure. My hands resume massaging your breasts and teasing your nipples.

You cum again as my tongue swirls around your clit and shudder as I stroke the whole region with my tongue , occasionally slipping it inside you to lap up the juices slowly spreading down your thighs. After another orgasm I remove my clothing and put your legs around my neck before plunging myself deep inside you. You moan with pleasure as I fill you up. I start thrusting slowly, letting you feel me as I enter and leave you inch by inch. I speed up and soon drive you to another orgasm. You moan loudly as you buck beneath me.

I move you into doggy, reaching a depth that surprises you. It seems what you were having before was only three quarters of the full length , there's an extra two inches now inside you , pulsing within you , eager to bring you pleasure. You're loving every second as I fuck you senseless. I slap your ass hard and you moan with pleasure. You squeeze me with another orgasm, and as you do I moan and scratch down your back again. The pain is intensely satisfying. You feel alive. I fuck you harder, and faster, causing you to breath very quickly as you experience two more orgasm one after the other. You beg for me to finish. I give a cry and a final thrust as I spasm inside you.

I quickly lie down and breathe hard. Doing the same you lie on my chest. Listening to my fast heart rate and feeling the warmth that the two of us have created. You cuddle me and I put an arm around you, lightly running my fingers up and down your back. You ask me not to leave, and I promise I won't. And we both enjoy the moment.