Another Reunion with an Ex Ch. 04

Story Info
James convinces Emily to bare all at beach.
3.3k words
4.57
43.9k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 04/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers

My ex-girlfriend Emily proudly modeled her new bikini for me in the morning after waking me up. She had ordered it from Victoria's Secret, and had made a great selection. It was a basic string bikini, turquoise with little pink hearts on the fabric. The tiny swimsuit showed off her firm, jewel adorned stomach and ample bosom nicely.

"You look really sexy in that," I said. "Why don't you take it off and take care of this?" I asked, pointing at my morning erection.

"Is sex all you think about? There will be plenty of time for that later. Let's get going, it's almost ten o'clock already."

The clock by my bed confirmed her statement, and I somewhat regretfully accepted her request. "Ok, I'm up, and I suppose you're right. Finding a parking space will be tough at the beach, but if we delay too much it would be all but impossible."

"Yes, if WE delay too much," Emily said, rolling her eyes at my slothfulness.

I shaved and showered. When I stepped back into the bedroom Emily had put little lounging shorts on over the swimsuit, along with a white tank top.

"You can't go to the beach like that," she observed about my nakedness. I dug through my drawers and located my bright yellow swim trunks and tugged them on.

"Isabella cut up some fruit for us to eat for breakfast, and I made us some sandwiches for lunch. Go, eat, so we can get moving!"

I smiled at Emily's eagerness and kissed her forehead as I walked past her to the kitchen table. Isabella had left us a note.

Mi Carino – I hope you and Emily have a great day at the beach. I cut up some fruits for you to eat for breakfast. I will call you when I get done, I will try not to work too late.

Emily: Try not to tire him out too much today. I hope the three of us can have some more fun tonight on your last night here. It has been great so far!

Besos y abrazos, Isabella

I smiled at my girlfriend's sweet note as my ex came up behind me and hugged my back. "What are besos yi abrazos?" she asked using an American pronunciation for the Spanish phrase.

"It means kisses and hugs," I answered.

"Mushy," Emily said and bounded back into the bedroom to finish packing our beach bag. I devoured the remaining half of the fruit Isabella had prepared. When I finished Emily was already standing at the door in her sandals, bag over her shoulder and sunglasses on her forehead. She looked like a stereotypical California beach babe.

"You sure are an eager beaver," I said, pressing myself against her and groping her lush body.

"Yes, so lets GO!" she said, squirming away. I reluctantly put on a t-shirt and sandals, grabbed my keys, and followed her out the door.

The beach was warm and sunny, and although the parking was crowded we had little trouble finding an empty space in the sand for us. I saw more than one guy checking out Emily as she removed her tank top and shorts, standing on the beach in only her little bikini before lying down next to me. San Diego beaches are typically littered with attractive young women, and Emily certainly fit in. We settled in and didn't say much, instead enjoying the sound of the ocean and the warmth of the sunbeams against our skin.

"I think I'm gonna get my tongue pierced. I hear it makes blowjobs better for guys."

I turned and squinted at Emily in the bright sun. I supposed I had dozed off. I was struck once more how sexy she looked in her bikini.

"Can't say I know. I hear they can get infected easily," I answered.

"Yeah, well you have to clean it a lot. But it will give me some more attitude too, I think."

"Whatever makes you happy, go for it," I answered.

"So none of those girls you screwed between me and Isabella had tongue piercings?" she asked.

"One girl I made out with did, but we didn't get past the groping stage. So yeah, I'm a little curious what it feels like to get head from a girl with a tongue stud, although I'd imagine having a piece of metal in your mouth all the time could get annoying between blowjobs."

"Well I think they look cool," Emily said defiantly. A moment later she continued, "This has been a really great trip, even if it is a little on the short side. I just feel so refreshed and alive. I can get really upset and caught up in my day to day life, so getting away is always nice."

"And here I thought you just wanted some nice big cock," I joked. Emily punched my shoulder playfully.

"I'm here to relax. The cock is just a side benefit. It is awfully nice of Isabella to share," Emily stated.

"Yeah, I certainly appreciate it." Looking at Emily I once again pondered my feelings about her and the whole situation.

I thought for a moment before saying, "I'd like to ask you something."

"So serious. Ok what do you want to ask?"

"Do you... how do you feel about me?"

"I like you a lot, James. You're one of my best friends, and a good lover. I care a lot about you."

"And?"

"And what? Am I falling back in love with you? No. Not going to happen. We went down that road, it didn't work out. I have no regrets, but I don't go back." With her words my little moral crisis was resolved. Isabella loved me, I loved Isabella, and Emily and I were just close friends. Everyone was happy with our arrangement.

"What you, me and Isabella are doing is just fun. Its effect on you and Isabella is your business. She obviously loves you a lot, but I do wonder if you're really meant to be together in the long run," Emily stated.

"She's amazing. And yeah, we do have different backgrounds. She wants to ultimately return to Puerto Rico, and even though I speak some Spanish I'd have a hard time fitting in there. Plus their economy isn't as strong as here; it might be tough to find a job."

"Have you two talked about it?" Emily asked me.

"We have. We're just taking it one day at a time right now."

"There is nothing wrong with that. Best just to have fun along the way I say," Emily said with an impish smile. "So yes, you and I are buddies, but no mushy stuff ok? I don't want to come in between you and Isabella."

"Deal," I agreed, smiling affectionately at her and marveling at her wisdom.

"You want to go for a walk?" I asked. "Maybe move to a less crowded part of the beach?"

"I wouldn't mind stretching out my legs," she answered. We collected our things and walked along the coast. Emily didn't cover up her body, and I definitely noticed the looks she was getting. I put my arm over her shoulder, both with affection and proud to be seen with such a gorgeous girl. Especially one who was happy to share my cock with my girlfriend.

"It's getting less crowded," Emily observed after we walked for a good half mile. "Should we stop here?"

"Well, there's a nice beach up around that cliff," I said, pointing a few hundred feet ahead. "It's considered county property, and while there is nothing official, in practice it is clothing optional."

"You want to go to a nude beach? Geez." Emily rolled her eyes at me. "You know you probably will get to see me naked later at home, right?"

"You don't have to get naked. Personally, I enjoy the feeling of the sun against my naked body. It feels natural and liberating. I've gone once before, but I don't really like going by myself or with other guys."

"Ok, well, let's see what it's like," Emily said.

The clothing optional beach lacked any easy car access and was much less crowded than the beach we came from. The only official sign simply stated we were crossing into county property.

There was a group of people clustered a bit of a distance up the beach around a large banner.

"They must be some sort of nudist group," I observed.

"Let's just set up here," Emily suggested. "I'm not feeling very social."

The next closest person to us was a solitary older man almost a hundred feet away. He was fully nude and brown as a peanut, presumably from countless hours spent naked in the sun. Emily kept her bikini on and laid on her stomach. I casually shed my swim trunks before joining her, my pale white ass savoring its literal moment in the sun.

Glancing at me, Emily giggled. A second later she untied her bikini top and spread the strings out on her towel, keeping her chest flat on her towel. It's common for women to do so at any beach to avoid tan lines, but I figured it was a step in the right direction.

When I rolled onto my back and looked around I noticed another couple had set up their blankets near us, a dozen or so yards in the direction Emily and I had come from. They both looked like they were in their late twenties and were in enviable physical shape. She was long and lean with small conical breasts exposed proudly to the sun and wore a black thong bottom. Her hair was long and dark, and her body was tan enough to suggest Mediterranean heritage. Her male companion was also dark and tan. I glanced at him and felt quite jealous of his body. I'm in good shape, but he was insanely buff, with ripped abs and a defined upper body. He was big, but I don't think many would call him a 'meat head'. I did glance at his package, and based on its relaxed size figured it was probably comparable to my own.

I studied the woman as much as possible without feeling like I was staring. She was by no means perfect, but still looked extremely sexy. I definitely got a rush seeing her topless in the bright sun, and the way she had casually exposed her breasts. I tried to suppress it, but felt my cock stir between my legs, aroused from looking at the woman and the knowledge I was naked in public. I rolled back onto my stomach before it became too swollen.

I glanced back over at the woman and saw she had sat up. She was looking over at me, smiling. I smiled back, but quickly turned my head back towards Emily, hoping the stranger hadn't noticed my staring at her.

Emily's back was glistening with perspiration and her bikini bottom rode up her ass slightly in a tantalizing manner. I ran my hand across her back, touching her tenderly with my fingers.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said, turning her head towards me. She slowly lifted herself up, using one arm to cover her bare breasts, or at least as much as one arm could cover of her more than ample chest.

"When did they get here?" she whispered, pointing at the couple I'd been looking at.

"Maybe twenty minutes ago," I replied.

Emily studied them less than covertly. I could see her thinking for a moment, and then watched her drop her arm, baring her pale breasts and pink nipples to the sun for the first time.

"Figured if she can do it you can?" I teased.

"Shut up," she said, confirming I was right. Emily closed her eyes tightly and settled herself on her back. I sat there for a while, staring at her exposed chest. A person would occasionally walk by on the beach, mostly men. I noticed more than one would take a good look at both Emily and the Mediterranean beauty.

My erection was not going down, and there was little I could do about it. I hid it under my body; it's not polite to expose a huge boner at a nude beach. Unfortunately having an erection made me think about Emily and Isabella and all the wonderful things we had done and could still do, which only served to keep me fully erect and ready for sex. I thought of only one way I could make my erection go down.

I rolled onto my side facing Emily, whose eyes were still closed. "Mind helping me out with this?" I asked softly.

"With what now?" she asked, opening her eyes looking at me, followed immediately by "Oh geez!" when she saw my erect cock pointing at her. "What do you expect me to do about that problem?"

"I dunno... maybe take care of it, with your hand, or your mouth."

"My mouth? You want me to suck your dick, here, in public?" Emily seemed genuinely shocked; it was a cute look for her.

"Ok, maybe that's not the best idea," I conceded. "You know, I could cuddle on top of you, and then just slip it in..."

"You're a perverted hornball!" she exclaimed, but her expression showed she meant it more as a casual observation than an insult.

"And you've been part of a threesome with me and my girlfriend," I shot back. I sprung up and pounced on top of her, tickling her sides. Emily giggled uncontrollably.

"Stop that!" she exclaimed. "You want to draw more attention to us and your little problem?"

"What you calling little?" I asked, rubbing my cock against her swimsuit bottom for emphasis.

"Fine, your massively huge problem?"

"Just act natural," I said, reaching between her thighs and pushing her bikini bottom to the side. She gasped but didn't stop me. Emily looked from side to side.

"That woman is watching us," she said worriedly.

"So? Let's give her a little show then." I was unsure how Emily felt about what I was doing, but when I pushed my cock forward I slipped into her easily, her wetness showing that even if she was worried she also was excited.

Emily gasped as I penetrated her. "I can't believe you're fucking me on a beach in broad daylight," she whispered to me.

"Me either," I agreed. I was incredibly excited at the illicitness of our behavior. So much so I was experiencing control issues I've rarely felt since high school.

"I'm really close," I whispered. I hadn't even been inside her a full minute.

She smiled at me tenderly. "Just do what you have to do. You can make it up to me later."

I smiled at her gratefully and thrust my hips twice in rapid succession, penetrating her warm wetness deeply. I exhaled deeply but silently as my entire body tensed up and my cock swelled. I ejaculated within her, my cock throbbing within her. Emily smiled at me, mostly amused. When I recovered I slipped out of her, swiftly moving back to my own towel and lying back on my stomach.

"Geez, I can feel your cum dripping out of me onto my new bikini," Emily complained.

"So take it off," I joked. I was slightly surprised when she flipped onto her stomach and slid the bottoms off her, holding her legs tightly together.

"God, this is one time I wish I wasn't totally waxed," she bemoaned.

"Well I think it's hot that you're so exposed," I told her. Her public nudity would have been exciting regardless, but knowing her pussy was completely bare of pubic hair only added to my thrill.

Despite the excitement of Emily's complete nudity, my erection did go down. I was able to roll onto my back and enjoy the warmth of the sun on my fully exposed body. The nearby woman was talking with her companion softly and somewhat excitedly. When she saw me looking her way she stood up and confidently walked over to Emily and I.

"Did you two have fun?" she asked with a smile. "I bet that you did. I'm Luisa," she said, extending her hand. I forced myself not to stare at her tits as I shook her hand.

"We did," I responded, trying to sound casual and confident. "I'm James, this is my friend Emily. Emily lifted her head and gave a smile and a small wave, but obviously was scared of exposing her bare front side and stayed pressed firmly against the towel.

"I have to say, you and your girlfriend are really hot," Luisa informed us.

"Oh, she's not actually my girlfriend," I responded.

"I'm his ex," Emily piped in. "Just visiting from out of town."

Luisa smiled, obviously amused. "Well some say sex with the ex is best. I'm not sure if I agree completely, but it certainly can be fun."

"Is that your boyfriend?" I asked, nodding towards her buff male companion.

"Paulo? Oh no, he's my brother. He was a little disappointed to see you two were a couple."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Oh, my brother is gay," she replied casually. "He was hoping that you perhaps like men as well, so he was disappointed when you climbed on top of Emily. We sometimes come here and look at men together. I suppose it might be a little odd to you, but we're very close."

"Obviously!" Emily giggled.

"So since Emily is your ex-girlfriend, does that mean you're single?" Luisa asked, casting a quick glance at my soft cock.

"He has a girlfriend," Emily stated helpfully. "But she doesn't mind er... sharing!" she added hastily.

"How very progressive," Luisa responded sagely. "I'm no stranger to such arrangements. I came over here to give you my number," she said to me, handing me a business card. "I'll just say that I'm rather progressive myself, so if you, and perhaps your girlfriend, whoever she is, are interested in getting together sometime, give me a call. If Emily is any indication, you have wonderful taste in women."

"Thanks," I replied, somewhat shell-shocked.

"Thanks again for the little show," Luisa said, turning to walk back to her towel and giving me a chance to admire her firm backside.

"Well that was weird," Emily stated. "Has that every happened to you before?"

"Um, no. But then again I've never had sex in public before."

"So are you and Isabella going to call her after I go home, keep your threesomes going?" Emily asked, half-joking.

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe. I'll mention her to Isabella. I'm not sure if this is something we're going to do regularly, or if you're a special case. Obviously you're quite special. But honestly, as much as I'm enjoying having you here, I think I'll be ready for some one-on-one time with my girlfriend when your visit ends."

Emily smiled at me warmly and lifted herself up to kiss my cheek. "You are a sweet guy you know, on top of being a raging hornball."

"Thanks!" I replied.

A couple hours later Emily and I felt plenty well sunned. We clothed ourselves and gathered our belongings for the walk back to my car. I waved at Luisa and Paulo as we passed, taking one last glimpse at Luisa's body.

"It's a shame he's gay," Emily said once we were out of earshot. "He has an amazing body."

"Oh yeah? You'd want to have him take you for a ride?" I teased.

"Well, unlike SOME people, I am actually single," Emily retorted. "What single girl wouldn't want to sleep with a hot guy like that?"

"Touché," I said, wrapping my arms around her in a tight hug. I was reminded once again how much I liked Emily as a friend and would miss her company after she left.

Author's Note: So I lied, there will be a chapter 5, which is already finished and should post shortly after this chapter. The story I wanted to tell broke apart pretty naturally.

I apologize if there wasn't enough graphic sex in this chapter, which is more of a "situation" scene than a sex scene. The next one should make up for it. As always, votes and feedback are greatly appreciated, especially if you've enjoyed the story so far!

JamesSD
JamesSD
294 Followers