Another Satisfied Customer

Story Info
Masseuse agrees to satisfy customer's fantasy.
4.1k words
3.94
55.5k
11
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny had almost given up trying to find a regular masseuse when he found Jessica. The other masseuses he tried either left him bruised and sore or their touch was so light he barely felt anything. Jessica had just the right touch, firm but sensual. She clinched the job when she climbed on top of him so she could use her knees to get out some stubborn kinks out of his back. Danny certainly didn't mind a gorgeous 26-year-old on his back while he was nude except for a small towel.

Jessica was always completely professional in the two years Danny saw her at the spa. Not surprising given the upscale spa she worked at. Occasionally he grew erect during parts of the massage, especially as she rubbed his thigh muscles, but she always ignored it. And she never touched him, other than the massage, except for a chaste hug at the end of each session.

Last month Jessica gave Danny some bad news at the end of their usual Saturday-afternoon session.

"Just so you know, I'm changing my schedule. This job is, like, taking over my life, stressing me out. So I'm only seeing clients during the week so I have some time off. I hope that's not a problem."

Unfortunately, Danny could only make it to the spa on the weekend. His heart sunk. He really liked seeing her every few weeks. "I'm totally bummed. I can't make it here during the week."

"Well, I'll miss seeing you. But I can set you up with another girl for the weekend."

He really didn't relish the though of starting over with a new masseuse. "Ok," he said looking down. "I'll miss our sessions."

"Me too," she said, giving him the usual end-of-session hug. But she whispered in his ear, "Leave my tip in an envelope at the front desk and put your e-mail in it. I can still do weekend sessions for special clients." He thought her hug lasted longer than usual.

Danny eagerly followed Jessica's instructions and left her an extra-large tip along with his business card.

That evening she sent him an email with her contact information. He replied right away and made an appointment for two o'clock next Saturday afternoon at her place.

Danny dressed up a bit for their session, wearing nice shoes and jeans and a shirt with a collar. He desperately wanted to look respectable.

He knocked on the door to her apartment a few minutes before two. Jessica opened the door. Danny thought his pulse must have doubled. He'd only seen her in the conservative spa "uniform" -- a blue polo shirt, blue sweat pants, and white tennis shoes -- with minimal make up. Today she was a complete knock out. Jessica was about 5'5", several inches shorter than Danny, with shoulder-length auburn hair, crystalline-blue eyes, creamy white skin, and adorable freckles. She looked radiant in the sunlight. And her stunning, young body was no longer hidden under bulky clothes. She wore tight shorts and a skimpy tank top that showed off her tight, toned body. Lithe arms and long, elegant hands. Slender thighs and nicely rounded calves. A stomach with a cute, tiny pooch. And small, firm breasts. Her hard nipples showing through her top's flimsy fabric. Danny hoped he wasn't drooling.

"So good to see you," she cooed as she gave him big, lingering hug. "Come on in."

She took his hand and led him into her apartment. She practically skipped as she towed him along. She had set up a massage table in her living room but walked past it. "You can take a shower in here," she said, pointing to her guest bathroom.

He went in as Jessica stood just outside the door and continued talking. Danny I left the door open as he quickly took off his clothes and turned on the shower.

"I'm so glad you're ok coming to my place. Some clients prefer the full spa experience instead of my little apartment." In fact, she only welcomes a few of her long-term clients into her home.

"The spa is ok, but you've got a great place here." He continued making small talk as he showered and toweled off. There was no robe in the bathroom. So he wrapped the towel around his waist and headed out.

"Ok, lets go," she said as she took his hand again. "There are a few advantages here over the spa. I can wear this rather than oversized sweats. And it's a lot brighter here. Ok. Do you want the table or my bed?

Her question took him completely off guard. Obviously being in her bedroom was far more than he'd hoped for. But he didn't want to sound overeager.

"My table's a little wobbly," she said. "Maybe the bed is better until I get it fixed."

"Sure," he said, hoping his voice didn't betray his anticipation and anxiety, the good kind of anxiety, the very good kind.

She led him into her bedroom. He took off the towel, nervously holding it over his now half-hard penis, and plopped, face down, on her bed. He reached around and tried to cover himself with the towel.

Jessica kicked off her shoes and jumped on the bed next to him. "Another advantage over the spa is we don't need this," she said as she pulled off the towel exposing his ass.

"Mmmm, you have such a nice ass. I think I'll start there." And she straddled his legs and began working on his gluteus maximus.

He grew completely hard almost immediately. The feel of her bare legs against his was amazing. Danny hadn't had sex in weeks so his cock was on a hair trigger

"I personally love being massaged while nude, who wants to be covered during a massage," she said. "The spa has so many rules, but it is great money." She continued rubbing him as she talked, moving up to his lower back.

"What happens if someone breaks the spa rules? Does that happen a lot?" He asked, genuinely curious about any naughty behavior at the spa.

"It doesn't happen too often. I've never heard of any female technicians getting fired. But a few guys have been axed for getting too friendly with customers, almost always women. Maybe they deserve it. But sometimes I think customers misinterpret legitimate massage techniques."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, a legitimate massage can get pretty personal, especially the ass, lower back, and inner thighs." As she said this she shifted her position and gently pushed his legs apart with her knee as she brought her hands down to rub the muscles of his inner thigh, less than an inch from his balls. "This is entirely legit, but I would only do this with repeat customers who I know won't misinterpret it."

Danny loved having her soft, strong hands so close to his cock and balls. Her touch was more gentle and sensual than her normal deep tissue massage. And her hand lightly brushed against his balls a couple of times. He let out a little moan and squirmed a bit, pushing his ass back toward her hand.

"I know a few girls who go a bit beyond the usual for their good clients," she continued. "Like some body contact." As she said this, she put her hands on his shoulders, leaned down, and lightly brushed her breasts against his back. "Maybe they give a massage while topless. None of the girls have ever admitted to giving a hand job. But it probably happens. And I'm sure some of the guys at least jack off their good male customers, they probably give blow jobs as well. I doubt any of the guys would do much with their female customers. Too risky."

She continued rubbing her tits against his back. She stopped for a couple of seconds and took off her top and rubbed some lotion into her breasts. She leaned back over and pressed her breasts against his lower back. He found the skin-to-skin contact unbelievably sexy.

She began rubbing her breasts against his back. "I don't know why our culture is so squeamish about the human body and sexuality. Right now I'm still massaging you. I'm just expanding beyond my hands. Why shouldn't I be able to fully express myself through massage? It's really an art form. And it's spiritual."

Danny was ready to do about anything for Jessica. He didn't care if she was kind of a hippie chick, so long as she was hot. He hoped things were headed toward sex, but wasn't sure. So he left it to her to make the next move. He really didn't want to blow this opportunity.

"I guess I'm getting a bit off-topic. Sorry," she said, actual regret in her voice. She lifted herself off of him, put her top back on, and began massaging his back, deep tissue style. "Actually, now that I think about it, I've never even been hit on by any of my male clients. Maybe I should feel bad about that." She paused. "But a female client did hit on me once. We made out a bit after the massage. She left me a huge tip and her phone number. We went out a couple of times. Nice girl. Ok face but great body."

Jessica had re-positioned herself so that she straddled one of his legs, with one knee pushing against his crotch. She rested his forearm on her thigh as she massaged his arm and hand. She had never talked this much during their sessions at the spa. And their conversations had never ventured into sex before. She shifted over to work on his other arm.

Danny correctly suspected that Jessica enjoyed watching him resist her overtly sexual moves. But he didn't know if she was just flirting to get a bigger tip. Or maybe this was foreplay. But in any event, he liked where the conversation was headed.

"Do you go out with women a lot?" he asked.

She'd moved down to massage his caves and feet.

"Yeah. I mean, I like guys just fine, don't worry. But there's something about women's bodies that I can't resist either. The smooth, soft skin. The curves. The long, slender legs. I can't get enough. My legs are ok, but they're a bit short. I love long elegant legs ending in a nice ass and gorgeous little pussy. Pussies are so pretty and perfect, all pink and wet. I could get lost in one for hours." She paused briefly as she switched to his other leg. "I like guy's legs too. You have nice, muscular legs. Very hot."

Danny shifted his hips a little to give his engorged cock some relief. He'd started leaking pre-cum.

He desperately tried to sound nonchalant. "I think your legs are very sexy. Not even close to being too short. They're perfect. I'm glad you're not hiding them under the sweats today."

"That's so sweet," she said, giggling slightly. "If I didn't know better I'd think you were coming on to me." Her hands were now rubbing his thighs. "So, enough about me. What about you? Do you like guys, or girls, or both?"

Surprised by her question, he stammered, "Uhh, women only."

"You've never experimented with a guy? Not even when you were little? Or in college?"

She made it sound so natural. He actually felt a bit guilty as he truthfully answered, "No. Never. I'm not homophobic or anything. I mean, I guess I would if I ever felt anything toward a guy. But I never have."

"Too bad," she said. "Life is short. Who knows what you might be missing." She paused. "Let me know if you ever wanted to explore. I'm sure I could set you up with a nice guy or two." She patted his ass. "Ok, time to turn over."

He turned over, revealing his hard on. His cock pointed up at a 45-degree angle, impossible to ignore. He awkwardly kept his arms at his sides but spread his legs apart slightly. He had become erect during massages before, but was always covered by a sheet. Exposing his body like this turned him on even more.

As Danny turned over, he caught a brief glimpse of Jessica's gorgeous body. He was disappointed that she had put her top back on and was a bit confused. But he was glad she could see just how turned on he was.

Jessica covered his eyes with a towel as she always did at this point in the massage. She continued working on his legs and feet. She did some stretching work too, moving his legs up to stretch his hamstrings, letting her body brush against his cock a few times.

"Well, have you done anything kinky or experimental or are you just a vanilla kind of guy?" She asked.

"Well," this question really caught him off guard. "Ummm. I do role play sometimes."

"Oh, that's cool," she said unconvincingly.

Danny had to decide whether he wanted to sound boring or risk sounding like a pervert. He tried to figure out what she might like to hear.

"Well, uhh, I kind of like threesomes. Uh, with two girls." An outright lie, he'd never been with two girls. "And, uh, well, I love that."

"Really?"

What the hell, Danny decided he might as well tell her the truth. "But what I really fantasize about is being raped."

"Ohhh. Tell me more." Now she sounded genuinely interested. She moved up to massage his neck and shoulders.

"Well," he stammered, " I sometimes get turned on thinking about being tied up and taken against my will by a hot woman or a group of women. With a dildo or something."

"Interesting," she said, moving up and placing his head in her lap as she began to massage his temples and face. "That's a pretty hard core fantasy." Jessica was quiet for a minute or so as she wound down the massage. He worried that he'd gone too far.

"Sometimes I've been able to help out a few of my long-term clients with some more . . . esoteric kinks and fetishes," said Jessica. "I've been looking at your nude body for over an hour how. And I like the idea of taking charge and using you." She reached down and patted his chest, "Ok, that's it for the massage."

She took off his mask and maneuvered onto the bed next to him and put her hand on his chest, slowly circling one of his nipples with her index finger. "I'd really enjoy raping you. How about for an extra hundred."

She caught him off guard and at this point he was so horny his brain was on autopilot. "No problem."

"Excellent," she said with glee. "Now just to be clear, exactly what do you want?"

"Like I said, I want to be raped."

"Ok," said Jessica. "Explain to me exactly what that means to you. I want to get as close as I can to your exact fantasy."

"Um, ok. I want to be forced to have sex. Sexual intercourse. Oral. Anal. Whatever you want. My fantasy is that I'm no longer in charge. I'm forced to be nude and have sex."

OK," said Jessica. "That sounds pretty clear . . . and damn hot! Wait here." She gave him a devilish smile and ran out of the room.

Danny had no idea what she was up to. He decided to enjoy himself and spread his legs apart, grabbed his cock, and began gently stroking it. He was fully involved in a fantasy involving Jessica and some anonymous blonde when she returned about five minutes later.

"Whoa there big boy. Hold off for a sec. I'm in charge here. And I'll tell you what to do." She tossed him several cuffs. "Put these around your wrists and ankles and lie face down on the bed."

"Sorry," he said meekly. Danny fumbled with the cuffs and did as she told him, firmly putting the cuffs on and getting on his stomach.

Jessica walked around the bed and put the mask back on him. Then she pulled his arms out and attached the wrist cuffs to something. Then she did the same with the ankle cuffs. Danny was spread eagle. He felt vulnerable. He was getting very excited. He loved the thought of Jessica's nude body on top of his.

She sat down on the bed next to him and began to play with his exposed ass. She spread his cheeks apart. Blew on his asshole. "You're ass is mine you know." She then, without warning, stuck a finger in.

"Ahhh," he cried, part in surprise, part in pain. "Yes, it is yours, all yours."

"What do you want?" Jessica asked firmly.

"My ass," he practically whispered. "It is all yours. Do whatever you want with it."

"Oh don't worry. I will." She slapped his ass, hard, and got up from the bed. She left the room and shut the door.

Again, he was left to imagine what she was up to. He hoped she was putting on a strap-on dildo to use on him. Or maybe she was setting up a camera to film the rape. He thought he heard voiced from the next room. Perhaps she was getting a girlfriend to watch. Or maybe help her out. God he was horny.

The door opened. "This is my friend, uhh, call him Jim," said Jessica. "He's going to rape your ass and shoot his cum deep inside you while I watch."

Danny felt a strong pair of hands touch and fondle his legs, starting at his calves and moving up his thighs. "I like him," came a deep, baritone voice. The man began slowly taking off his clothes. Pulling off his T-shirt. Unbuckling his jeans and easing them off along with his boxers, revealing his long, thick cock, now partially erect.

Danny struggled against the bonds restraining his wrists and ankles, trying to escape the strong male hands as they spread cold, jelly between his legs. "My God, don't do this. I'm not gay. I don't want a GUY to fuck me," he pleaded angrily, struggling to escape. "This isn't what I want. This is not what we agreed to."

"Oh, but I think this is exactly what you want. You said you wanted to be raped. It wouldn't be rape if I violated you with a strap on," explained Jessica, her voice calm and sweet. "That's what you expected. But this is what you really asked for. 'What is it like to be sexually assaulted against your will?' Do you want me to play the tape?"

She didn't wait for Danny to respond. She played the tape. Jim chuckled as heard Danny's voice asking to be violated.

"Please, God no. That was just a stupid fantasy. What I really want is you. Not some guy." He was nearly sobbing at this point.

Jessica fastened a handkerchief in Danny's mouth. "Ok now. We can't have you screaming while you get fucked. We don't want to scare the neighbors, do we? Ok baby," she said, stroking Danny's hair. "I've never watched a rape before, so this is a first for me too."

As she said this, Jim, now fully nude, had climbed on the bed and was sitting on his knees in between Danny's legs, pushing them further apart. Danny was terrified but also strangely curious about how it would feel. Jim began slowly stroking his cock up to its full potential with one hand and exploring Danny's asshole with the other.

Danny had largely stopped struggling as Jim began rubbing his cock against his ass. Jim worked slowly. Danny had plenty time to think about what was coming next. Jim teased his asshole with the head of his cock for several minutes. While that actually felt good, Danny was consumed with fear of what was coming next. And Jim exploited that fear. "Hmmm, what a nice piece of ass. So tight. Thanks for tying him down for me."

Then he gently pressed his fully engorged cock against Danny's asshole. The head slid in a little ways, without much resistance. Then Jim grabbed Danny hips and gently, but firmly, pushed his cock inside. Danny screamed into the gag, a sad muted cry. He tried to relax. But still felt intense pain as Jim's cock slid past his sphincter. But once it was in, the pain subsided a bit.

Jim pushed his cock, nearly seven inches of it, entirely inside of Danny and left it there. "Mmmmm, you're a good little bitch. Such a tight little man pussy." Danny was humiliated and hoped that the worst was over. Then Jim slowly withdrew his cock and then pushed it back in, first slowly, then with growing intensity. Danny had stopped struggling and was now submitting to Jim's cock. He still felt some pain, but it was subsiding. He tried to imagine that Jessica was fucking him with a strap on dildo. He loved that image. But he knew it wasn't true. Jim's body felt solid and hairy, entirely unlike Jessica's smooth, supple form. He knew a man was violating him like a little slut.

Danny was deeply conflicted. He loved being powerless, bound against his will. And he'd really loosened up and was feeling some pleasure at the warm, smooth cock sliding in and out of his ass. But at the same time he was humiliated that a man was on top of him. He had no sexual interest in men, at all. He worried that Jim wasn't wearing a condom? Would he catch something? Would he be injured? How could he explain this if he had to see a doctor?

It definitely felt better when Jim slowed down. He varied the tempo of his thrusts, sometimes hard, fast, and brutal, sometimes slower, almost gentle. Danny felt worn out even though he was barely moving at all.

12