Another Saturday

Story Info
Master & slave spend the afternoon together.
1.4k words
4.21
36.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriterDom
WriterDom
126 Followers

Unfortunately, Master had to work a half-day on Saturday to tie up some loose ends at the office, leaving his pet at home. Before he left, he found her in the kitchen washing a pan in the sink. He slipped his hands underneath her long T-shirt and sighed as he felt her soft curves unencumbered any undergarments. He wished he had time to take her right there from behind. But, reluctantly, he left her to her chores.

"I'm meeting with a client for lunch. But I'll be home around two o'clock," he said.

"I'll miss you, Master," she said, giving him a peck on the lips.

At first the morning dragged as his thoughts were still with the beautiful lady he left at home, but then he settled into the day's routine. The lunch meeting went well, and the food was wonderful. He had breaded bow-tie pasta with a spinach dip and a grilled chicken salad. Soon he was on the way to their secluded hide-a-way nestled in the mountains of North Georgia. Just before getting home, he stopped at the florist and bought a single long-stemmed lavender rose.

When he arrived home, Pet greeted him at the door. She dropped to her knees and kissed the black leather house collar. Smiling, he took the collar and fastened it around her neck. He pulled her gently to him. She kissed the growing bulge in his khaki pants.

"They'll be plenty of time for that later, my Pet. Please get me a glass of tea," he said.

He helped her to her feet, and patted her bottom as she scurried off to the kitchen. Remembering the rose, he went back outside to his car to surprise her. She returned with a glass of iced tea garnished with lemon and freshly cut mint.

"Thank you, my Pet. I trust that you had a lovely morning?"

"Yes, Master, but I missed you. I'm so glad to have you to myself," she said.

"This is for you," he said, pulling the rose out from behind his back. A small token of my appreciation for your wonderful servitude."

"Thank you so much, Master, but to serve you is my greatest pleasure. Let me get a vase for the rose."

"No, there will be time for that later. Undress for me, then close your eyes," he said.

She pulled the T-shirt over her head revealing her lovely full breasts. Her taut nipples ached to be sucked. Her long and curvy figure always kept him in a state of arousal.

He took the rose and touched it gently to her face. The rose lingered under her nose. He drew it slowly across her lips as if it was a kiss. He traced the Petals down her neck and around each breast, circling upwards to her rigid nipples. The rose continued down her smooth silky belly to the shaved pink lips damp with her excitement. She sighed as the satin Petals licked at her sex.

Her pussy was drenched with her desire. Cupping her cunt in his hand, he slid a finger between her slippery lips bringing the wetness over her clit. Not a trace of stubble could be felt on her freshly shaven mound. He offered the stem sideways across her lips. She held it in her teeth like a Spanish dancer.

"Go take care of your rose now, Pet. Then I want you on the bed in your position," he said.

She nodded her head and walked out of the room with the rose stilled clenched between her teeth. He smiled as he watched her tight buttocks sway from side to side as she disappeared into the hallway.

Pet's "position" on the bed was to lie face down in the middle of their king-sized bed. Her arms were stretched above her head to be tied if that was his pleasure to do so. She was always to be blindfolded unless otherwise instructed. At the command "present yourself" she raises slightly on her knees and spread her legs. This position was used for both pleasure and punishment. When she was to be punished, he'd have her lay the instrument of his choice on the bed beside her. Since she had no such orders, he knew he'd find her relaxed and wet, waiting for the touch of her Master.

He sipped the rest of his tea giving her time to build up a level of anticipation. Quietly he entered and pulled his toy box from underneath the bed. His fingers felt the familiar slick wetness of her pussy as he spread her pink lips. A finger entered her slick pussy. He withdrew, and sucked his finger clean.

"It seems you've been thinking about me. Please, Pet, tell me your thoughts," he said, heating some massage oil with his hands.

"Yes Master, I have thought about you all day. Wanting to please you. To feel you in me. To taste you."

His hands began to rub the oil into her shoulders. She sighed as he stroked up and down her back. Each time he changed strokes, he felt her relaxation deepen. His thumbs circled down her back on each side of her spine all the way to her hips. Pouring a little pool of oil in his palm, he let it warm then dripped it between the cheeks of her ass. With his index finger, he spread the oil up and down lightly.

"Present yourself, my sweet one," he said in a low voice.

Her hips rose as she elevated herself on her knees. Making his tongue wide, he licked up the wet lips of her swollen pussy all the way up the crack of her ass. The pointed end of his tongue darted across her asshole till he felt her pushing back to meet him. He added more oil to his finger and slowly entered her tight hole. He inched his finger in slowly each time she relaxed until he was all the way in.Then he began slowly moving in and out, fucking her snug asshole with his finger.

"You like that don't you, my Pet? Do you want me to fuck your ass?" he asked.

"Yes Master," she moaned.

"Then ask me properly," he said sternly

"Please fuck my ass, Master."

"In due time, Pet," he laughed, "I have other plans for you now."

He unrolled a condom. Inside the condom, he put a vibrating egg. Gently he eased it into her ass till it disappeared inside her. An identical egg slipped into her pussy. He found a pair of pink thongs, and slipped them up her legs. He pulled them tightly around her pussy as he adjusted the wires to the eggs for easy access to the controls.

She felt a suede flogger slowly dragged down her back. It felt like 24 fingers touching her. He began slowly letting it fall with a thud against her buttocks. She pushed against the fall of the leather as if to ask for more.

"Do you want to touch your sweet pussy, slave?" he asked

"Yes, Master, may I touch your pussy, Sir?"

"Yes, but don't cum until I give you permission," he said.

Her slender fingers reached inside the pink thong and began rubbing her swollen clit. He turned both the eggs on at a very low vibration. The flogger dropped repeatedly on her ass. He increased the intensity of the vibration to half power. Her hips gyrated as the pleasure was overwhelming. He began striking her ass harder.

"Please, Master, my I cum," she begged.

"NO, you may not!" he growled.

She stopped touching herself. Both her hands gripped the bedspread as she fought against her climax. He turned both eggs up to full power. The sound of buzzing filled the room along with her labored whimpers and rasping moans.

"Please, oh God, please, I must cum, may I please Master?" she cried.

"Fight it, Slave," he said.

"I'm going to cum, please, I beg you, give me permission."

"On my command you can, only then," he said.

"Oh Please Master, ah I can't stop it. I can't. PLEASE Sir," she cried.

"Cum for me, slave. Cum hard for your Master," he said.

Her screams were muffled by the bed as she cried out. The egg in her vagina was pushed out and now buzzing loudly against her lips as she thrashed about the bed. He continued to flog the moving target of her pink bottom, but all she felt was the wonderful waved of joy centered in her pussy and rolling through her being. Her thong was soaked in her pleasure as she continued to wiggle from the aftershocks. At last, she collapsed face down on the bed. Master mercifully removed the relentless eggs and held her tightly in his arms.

WriterDom
WriterDom
126 Followers